Chapter 71

"You...you are an educated youth going to the countryside, right? Which village?"

"Yes, you are an educated youth." Cui Mobai nodded honestly, and said cautiously, "In the production team of Tongshan Village."

Ling Tian gave him a meaningful look , "Coincidentally, I am also from Tongshan Village. You know the Shi family who lives by the pond. I am the fifth son of Shi."

"You are the youngest son of the Shi family who is serving as a soldier outside?" I have only been in the countryside for half a year, and I know little about the people and things in Tongshan Village. But who said that the fifth son of the Shi family was a soldier? These days, those who can serve as soldiers are all promising people. People in the village are all proud to mention it.

"Hmm."

Since they are from the same village, Cui Mobai is not as reserved as before, and the two introduced themselves to each other. It was only then that Ling Tian found out that Taoist's family belonged to Beijing City, but something happened. His parents went to the Northwest Farm, and he was also sent down. Only his married sister stayed in Beijing City, and would send some things over from time to time.

Ling Tian looked at the skinny Taoist companion. He was wearing a cotton-padded jacket and trousers that were washed white and full of patches. Although he was not sallow and emaciated, he was still malnourished. He pondered for a while, and then suddenly came up with an idea, "You educated youths, can you help me store something."

"What?" Cui Mobai was startled. It's not because he was cautious, but he was also scared by the previous experience. Scared. Moreover, people who are short of food and clothing these days, no matter what is precious, how can they be willing to put it with strangers?

But thinking of Ling Tian helping him just now, he scratched his head in embarrassment, "Convenient is convenient, I don't have many things, and half of the cabinet is useless."

Ling Tian showed him the things in his hand. After looking at it, "That's it, I want to temporarily store it with you."

The original owner brought a lot of good things to the family, such as bacon, biscuits, canned food, malted milk, sorghum wine, etc., as well as cotton-padded jackets and cotton-padded shoes for the little niece. After knowing the experience of the original owner, Ling Tian didn't want to take advantage of those wolf-hearted blood-suckers at all.

"So much?" Cui Mobai took a deep breath and asked carefully, "Then, why didn't you bring it back to your home?"

These things should be bought for the family, right?

"Inconvenient." Mentioning the Shi family, the smile on Ling Tian's face faded a lot.

Cui Mobai has a good impression of Ling Tian. This man is a soldier. He helped him out just now. Seeing this, he thought he had something to hide, so he quickly said, "Okay, then you can leave it with me. My cabinet is usually empty. If you put the lock on it, I guarantee that nothing will be

missing." In fact, there are quite a few educated youths who have padlocked like him. Moreover, it is not easy for educated youths to go to the countryside alone. They don't know when they will be able to return to the city. If they fail, they will have to set up camp in the village, get married and have children. At this time, money and tickets have become very important things, and I dare not be slighted at all.

"Then I'll trouble you, this can of malted milk is my thank you gift."

"No, no, I can't have such an expensive thing." Cui Mobai quickly refused. He doesn't have such a big face, he dares to ask someone for a can of malted milk just to help put some things away.

Ling Tian's eyes darkened, he just wanted to make up for the Taoist companion, but unfortunately the Taoist companion has no memory of every life, otherwise he would have been overjoyed when he received his gift.

But forget it, let's feed it after it's ripe...

The two of them went back to the village together, and it took more than an hour to walk on the uneven dirt road. Because today is not a day to go to the market, I have not met a single acquaintance on the road, which is also in Ling Tianxia's arms.

When he walked near the entrance of the village, Ling Tian gave Cui Mobai everything except his clothes and bedding, and said, "You must not tell others that this is mine, and don't say that you have seen me."

Ling Tian With a serious face, Cui Mobai was stunned for a moment. He was young and sincere, and immediately took Ling Tian's confession as the highest instruction, "Don't worry, I will definitely not tell others. "

"Go back and be careful."

"Okay."

In fact, even if Ling Tian didn't say anything, Cui Mobai would also hide from others, and he still understood the reason why wealth should not be revealed. Whether it's the package sent by his sister, or the things Ling Tian temporarily stored, he doesn't want others to see it.

However, Ling Tian has too many things. There is an excuse to drink water in the next yard, but the female educated youth who came back to hide accidentally glanced at it, and she couldn't help but have some thoughts in her heart.

On the other side, Ling Tian returned home with a roll of thin bedding and a sack of old clothes.

Mr. Shi's Jianhua and Jianjun each carried a large bag of Lou Ganchai home, and they were sorting it out. Wei Dong and Wei Hong from Shi Lao's family and Fugui from Shi Lao's family were either feeding the chickens or cleaning the yard. Seeing him come back, the children were very happy, "Uncle is back!"

"Uncle, you Where is the one who said to bring us malted milk last time?"

"Uncle, did you bring candy? The kind with beautiful wrapping paper."

Hong Guihua, who was busy in the kitchen, came out when she heard the movement, holding a candy in one hand. Holding the broom, she scolded in a loud voice, "Don't pester your little uncles, you are all reincarnated like hungry ghosts who can't get enough to eat! Fifth, you can be considered home..."

She saw Ling Tian's hand clearly . The eager smile on his face faded visibly, and he frowned and said, "Why did you bring these things, and promised to buy a new padded jacket for Fuyu?"

Just as we were talking, the whole family came back from work, and found that Ling Tian hadn't brought anything, Second Brother Shi said jokingly, "Old Five, you are a soldier, if you don't know, you might think you were driven back. "

That's right." Mrs. Shi agreed, "Even if you don't bring a bottle of wine for our dad, you should bring back a piece of pork for our little Fuyu, right?

"

"Sister-in-law is right." Shi Lao Er complained while fetching water from the water tank to clean his hands and feet, "We haven't smelled meat in a long time, and we are waiting for Lao Wu to bring some good things back for the tooth-beating festival." Where are you ?"

"Uncle, where are the new clothes you promised to buy me?" Eight-year-old Shi Fuyu came out of the kitchen. Two pigtails with red strings, and the padded jacket on his body is at least 60% to 70% new. Compared with the dirty, old and patched clothes of other children, she looked like Miss Jiaojiao from the city.

In addition, the most noticeable thing is that she has bitten half of the egg noodle pancake.

No wonder people in the village say she is blessed. Look, when the whole family is working, she is the only one hiding in the house and eating egg noodles. You must know that it will be lunch time soon, and Hong Guihua should have made it for her with eggs and corn flour while cooking for everyone.

Although there is no oil or water in the noodles, eggs and white noodles are good things in this era, and corn flour is also pure natural and very fragrant. Ever since Shi Fuyu came out of the house, the gazes of the little ones involuntarily shifted to her hands. Even the adults present could salivate when they smelled the fragrance.

Ling Tian ignored Shi Fuyu, but frowned and asked Hong Guihua, "Mom, why do you only eat egg noodles for Fuyu, what about Jianhua and

the others?" Going to the ground, so he skipped the opponent directly.

Hearing this, Shi Laosan and his wife looked at each other with surprise in their eyes. The main reason is that they are used to leaving everything to their only daughter Fuyu at home. Didn't the fifth son leave everything to her before? Why did he suddenly Asked again?

Hong Guihua said unhappily, "Do you think the eggs and flour at home don't cost money? A group of half-grown children don't have enough to eat, and they waste good things for nothing!

" Gui is the same age as her, so she already knows how to help her brothers clean the yard."

"Whoever eats alone, I won't eat at the head office!" Shi Fuyu became furious, threw the egg noodle cake on the ground, stomped her feet, He ran into the house angrily, "Uncle hates it, I don't want to talk to you anymore!"

Hong Guihua raised her brows, "Old Wu, what are you talking about, you will make trouble as soon as you come back! Fu Yu is The only girl in our family, what's wrong with eating some good food!"

"Oh, this child, the good food is just lost." Shi Sansao, who is Shi Fuyu's own mother, finally couldn't hide anymore, and said in embarrassment Standing up, picked up the egg cake and handed it to Shi Laosan, and said, "I'll go in and talk about her."

Holding the egg cake, Shi Laosan asked Hong Guihua honestly, "Mom, I'll wash this cake. Wash it, share it with a few children, right?"

He knew that his daughter would not eat the things he picked up on the ground, so he pretended to be generous and offered the share, in order to reduce the conflict that Ling Tian had provoked.

You must know that although Shi Fuyu is favored by the whole family by controlling luck, everyone has selfishness, especially in this era when people can fight for a cornbread, people's desires will be infinitely magnified. So don't look at Shi Fuyu's domineering at home, the seemingly simple and honest Shi Laosan and his wife played a big role in it.

"What's the share?" Hong Guihua glared at him, pointing at Sang and scolding Huai, "We Fuyu, a little girl, how much good food can we eat? Eating an egg noodle pancake will still make people look up to us, and we don't care how big we are anymore!"

Jianhua flushed with embarrassment, "Grandma, we didn't want to compete with Fuyu for the egg noodles..."

Twelve-year-old Jianjun also said, "Third uncle, return the egg noodles to sister Fuyu, and we will have sweet potato porridge That's fine." The

other three little ones also waved their hands again and again, "We don't eat Sister Fuyu's food."

Their behavior made Ling Tian, ​​who was in charge of them, look like a human being inside and out. Ling Tian didn't want to stand up for them at first, he just wanted to see if the children in this family could be saved.

Now it seems that he doesn't have to pity them anymore. If you don't fight for yourself, you should be hungry.

"If they don't eat it, I'll eat it!" Ling Tian stopped his breath, "Mom, I came back by car from a long distance, you didn't even prepare an egg noodle pancake, did you?"

Hong Osmanthus froze, He muttered angrily, "Who knew you wanted to eat egg noodle pancakes? The eggs at home are all sold out, and now one is reserved for Fuyu every day, and there is no one more!" It means that he has no share.

"Fifth, this is for you." Shi Laosan tugged at his sleeve, and handed over half a pancake, "Come on, our mother will be really angry in a while."

Ling Tian said blankly Glancing at him, "That's what Shi Fuyu ate, I don't want it."

"Fifth, have you had enough trouble!" Shi Laogen couldn't stand it anymore, and finally jumped out to "justice", "You The more you learn in the army, the more you go back, right? When you come back to grab food from your niece, you are not ashamed, and I am ashamed for you!"

"Why should I be ashamed?" Ling Tian asked back, "I am For ten years in the army, from the initial salary of 18 yuan to the later 36 yuan, all of them were sent back home. What's the matter, there are thousands of yuan, right? What's wrong with wanting to eat egg noodles at home?"

The author has something to say Said: Ling Tian: After retiring from the army, he changed his career and became a bastard. Isn't it a surprise, isn't it a surprise?