Chapter 86

The farce of the blind date is over, and the old Shi's family still has to settle the matter of separation.

Third uncle Shi turned his head to look at his brothers, "Boss, second child, third child, you all come out and say something?"

Shi Dazhu was pushed out by his impatient wife, originally wanting to say that he did not separate his family. But his eyes slid across the three sons, and for some reason, they were pierced by their hidden expectations, and the sentence "no separation" was a little hard to say, "I, I..."

Seeing that the boss was cowardly, the second son Shi left his eyes. He curled his lips and said, "Anyway, the fifth

brother is going to be separated, so third uncle should also separate me out, so as not to invite you again next time, it will take a lot of trouble." When they came out, the attitude of not looking at anyone caused Hong Guihua to scold him and the leader Ling Tian.

Mrs. Shi was impatient, so she pushed Boss Shi from behind. Boss Shi turned his head to one side, then lowered his head, and said in a loud voice, "Then...then, let's share."

"Boss!" Shi Laogen sternly stopped , There was a feeling of being betrayed in my heart. In his heart, the honest and dull eldest son would not say anything about splitting up the family.

But now, even the boss who he thought would not speak up is going to separate!

Are they wrong, they are just for the good of this family!

Why are these children so ignorant? Fu Yu is really blessed with blessings. One by one, they only think about how little their family gets, and they don't want to think about whether they are unwilling to pay. When the blessing fish is prosperous in the future, whether these selfish uncles will be blessed!

Shi Laosan, the only one who didn't speak, blushed and just wanted to find a crack in the ground to get in. Because he knew in his heart that the reason why the eldest, second child, and fifth child wanted to separate their families was because they were dissatisfied with the old couple's preference for their family Fuyu.

No matter what he says is wrong now, he simply hides.

Shi Fuyu slipped out of her mother's embrace at some point, came to Hong Guihua, tugged at her sleeve, "Grandma, let them share, uncles, uncles, and uncles think I spend too much money." Now, I still think they are too many, and they have divided my blessings!"

Hong Guihua's heart moved, and she quickly grabbed Shi Fuyu's hand, "My dear, what are you talking about?"

Shi Fuyu pouted, "They are so Many people rely on my blessing, so my luck is not as good as it used to be... Grandma, I want to eat meat."

She shook Hong Guihua's hand coquettishly, she hadn't picked up rice field eel, loach, The fish, not to mention the pheasants and rabbits with more meat, must be the fault of the first room, the second room and the annoying uncle!

Hong Osmanthus came to a sudden, she said why Guaibao's luck is not working well, it turns out that it is because too many people are blessed! In the past, when the fifth child was in the army, Fuyu's luck was just enough. Now that there are more people in the family, isn't it bad?

Besides, the fifth child is not in good health, who knows if he has been healed after absorbing the good fortune of Guaibao?

When Hong Guihua thought about it, she suddenly changed her mind about not wanting to separate. Originally, in her heart, the first and second families were supported by the elder couple. No matter how hard the eldest and second children worked, it was impossible for them to support so many children.

The fifth brother used to have an allowance, but now it has become a burden, that is, the monthly money...

"It is okay to separate the family, we will follow the third brother, and all your brothers will have to pay pensions. In addition, how much does the fifth child receive every month? We have to give half of it to our old couple for the elderly." Hong Guihua said with a mean face.

Anyway, she has the final say on how much money the family has. If these unfilial sons want to divide the family, they can divide it. Don't come back crying to beg her in the future!

"Mom?!" Boss Shi raised his head in disbelief. He is the boss, and the old couple will follow him no matter what they say. Mom ignored him and the second child and chose the third child, didn't they let the villagers poke their backs?

"Old woman..." Shi Laogen was also shocked, why did she agree! Who will do the work in the fields in the future, the young couple who steal, rape and play tricks, or him?

Hong Guihua glanced at her old man, and said expressionlessly, "Old man, let's divide it up. As the old saying goes, a tree with big branches will save you from raising a group of heartless white-eyed wolves!"

Shi Laogen thought for a while, but didn't speak Yes, it's a tacit agreement with Hong Osmanthus fragrans.

The corner of Ling Tian's mouth twitched, "That's not acceptable. We brothers must discuss how much pension money is given. If I pay too much, what will the elder brother and the second brother do? I'm not married yet. It doesn't matter, big brother and the others want to raise a few nephews, wouldn't parents want to force them to death too?"

He said, his eyes slid to Shi Fuyu, the meaning was obvious, Hong Guihua wanted him to cut off his sons and grandchildren and raise his niece, did she also want to use In the name of pension money, squeeze the big house and the second house, and starve Jianguo and his grandchildren to death?

Also, he didn't mention the third room at all, and tacitly agreed that Shi Laosan would not give pension money, and maybe rely on the old couple to continue to eat and drink spicy food.

Boss Shi just felt chilling, clenched his fists with both hands, and said in a low voice, "Mom and Dad, we still have to raise children, and we can't give too much..."

The second son Shi was more direct, "Every month when the family is divided in the village They are all given two yuan, so let's follow this rule." It's

not that the second son Shi wants to help Ling Tian, ​​it's because he wants to save face. To see him? And in the future, whenever someone splits up in the village, their family will be dragged out and ridiculed. At that time, their faces will be stripped clean!

"It's only two yuan—" Hong Guihua screamed in displeasure, and was about to open her mouth to curse, but Uncle Shi, who was in the chair over there, forcibly interrupted her, "That's two yuan."

"No, what are you using two yuan for?" , Do you want to starve us to death! The fifth brother's allowance in the army is high, and he can't use it all up, so why don't we divide the old couple into half? Could it be that the army teaches people not to be filial to their parents?!" Sharp and sharp, if it wasn't for her leg injury, she might have hit her son with a broom right now.

Seeing that she was being unreasonable, Cui Mobai ignored Li Bin's tugging, and stood up and said, "Aunt Shi, allowance and subsidy are different. A high subsidy does not mean a high subsidy, and it might be cut in half. You said that Ling Tian was alone and didn't have a wife yet, you took the money away, and he couldn't do heavy work, you..."

"Why do you, an outsider, interfere with our old Shi family's affairs?!" Hong Osmanthus couldn't hold back, and interrupted him sharply.

Of course Ling Tian couldn't watch his partner being wronged, so he took the initiative to stand beside the young educated youth and said, "Mo Bai is my friend, mom, you can tell nonsense with your eyes open, so many people present are not blind. I have served in the army for ten years , the monthly allowance is not less than one cent sent back to the family, everyone knows how to treat the family members. I have already paid back the grace of child support, and I am willing to give money because of the blood relationship..."

Shi The third uncle frowned when he heard that, it's not the fifth brother who should say this, if someone really cared about it, it would be bad if he was labeled as capital-ZY.

After Ling Tian finished speaking, he also realized that something was wrong. Nowadays, people place more emphasis on the grace of childbearing than the sky, and everything related to money may be labeled as a crime, not to mention blood relationship, so he changed the subject and said, "I will do everything else. Don't say anything else, I will give as much as the villagers give, and as much as the eldest brother and second brother give. In the future, the days will be better, and everyone agrees to increase the money, and I have nothing to say."

The elders in the village nodded, and the second master Shi said yes . Shi Laogen said, "Lao Gen, you also take care of your wife, don't go too far, the fifth son is your own son no matter what." Don't force people to really break with you...

Another elder immediately said, "The boss and the others are two yuan each, and the four sons are eight yuan. Why is it not enough for the two of you to live on? People in the village still have one yuan, one yuan and five yuan. Why didn't they say How much?"

"You old couple can still move, it's not that you can't get off the ground, do you have to force your own son and grandson to death?"

Shi Laogen blushed, and even spoke out when Hong Guihua was not convinced. When retorting, she roared angrily, "Okay, shut up, two yuan is two yuan. It's not like I can't do it anymore, how can I starve you to death?!"

Hong Guihua saw that the old man was angry , opened his mouth aggrievedly, but didn't dare to refute. In the end, she is just an old-fashioned rural woman, and Shi Laogen acquiesces in showing off her power at home. When he really gets angry, she dares not do anything.

"Okay, since we all agree, let's split up." Uncle Shi San said.

Of course, there is one room for each person in the house, and food, farm tools, pots and pans, including the few chickens raised in the yard can be clearly distinguished. The only thing that Hong Guihua had was her family savings, Hong Guihua only had one hundred yuan.

In fact, she wanted to say even less, but with the four brothers and the old couple, one hundred yuan can only be divided into twenty for each family, and she was worried that Ling Tian and the others would not do it.

If she didn't want to separate the family at first, after listening to Shi Fuyu's suggestion, now she just wants to separate the eldest and second child! It is said that a half-child, poor old man, Jianguo like the elders, although he helped to go to the fields, but he is not strong enough for a half-old child, and he is not skilled in work. Not to mention there are brothers Jianhua and Jianjun, all of them are hungry ghosts who can't get enough to eat!

Don't tell her that it's good for the children to grow up, and they have to marry a wife when they grow up! Jianguo is sixteen years old. If the family is not separated, it will be his turn soon after the fifth child gets married. Where did the old couple get the money to marry him? Not to mention building a house!

It's good to separate the family. After the separation, the old couple will earn money every month. If these unfilial sons don't give it, it's unfilial! There is no need to worry about no one doing the work when the family is separated. The third daughter-in-law can do the housework in her spare time. If the old man can't finish the work in the field, can the boss and the brothers still watch?

Thinking of this, Hong Osmanthus felt suddenly enlightened, remembering the sadness of sneaking to feed Guaibao before, she just felt that she was too stupid!

After the family is divided, she can be partial to Guaibao as much as she wants. Guaibao has more blessings, and he can pick up meat for her every three days.

Hong Guihua killed the family with only one hundred yuan, but she forgot that she was inconvenient to move. When she entered the house to get the money, Mrs. Shi gave her a wink at Mrs. Shi. The second sister-in-law Shi was stunned for a moment, but the second son Shi was very shrewd, and immediately pushed his daughter-in-law and sister-in-law in together, while he stood sideways to block the third sister-in-law who was anxious to stop her.

Shi Lao Er grinned, "Third brother and sister, don't get so close, if you bump into something, the third brother will fight with me."

Shi Lao San was in a hurry, and came over to drag him, "What are you doing, do you still want to grab me?" Mom and Dad's things?" The

two were arguing, and Hong Guihua's scolding and Shi Fuyu's screams soon came from the room—Hong Guihua didn't even believe Mrs. Shi San, so she asked Shi Fuyu to help her into the house.

"Second son, you bastard——" Shi Laogen jumped out of anger, and was about to step forward to help, but Ling Tian grabbed him, clasping his big palms firmly, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't break free.

Shi Laogen became angry from embarrassment, slapped Ling Tian on the face, and said in a low voice, "Let go of me!"

Ling Tian threw him away expressionlessly, and gave the anxious Cui Mobai a calm look by the way. Shi Laogen was so overwhelmed by his frightening appearance that he didn't move his feet for a while.

By the time he reacted, it was too late.

Hong Guihua and Shi Fuyu are old and disabled, and an eight-year-old yellow-haired girl, of course they can't stop the young and strong Mrs. Shi and Mrs. Shi.

Although the second sister-in-law Shi looked like a bully, she knew that this time was related to her family's future livelihood, so she tried her best and didn't give in to her mother-in-law at all.

Mrs. Shi rushed out of the house with disheveled hair, two scratch marks on her cheeks, she was mad, and showed the cloth bag she snatched from her mother-in-law to the audience in the yard regardless, "Look, everyone, Look, my mother-in-law clearly hid more than 500 yuan, but she has the nerve to say that she only has 100 yuan in her hand, she is not such a bully!"