Chapter 16

"Get up!" With a stern shout, the incandescent lights in the room suddenly turned on.

Ji Wenjie raised his hand to cover his eyes reflexively, because he was a step too slow, he was dragged off the bed by the guard, and kicked hard on his abdomen, "What the hell are you dawdling about, the first day you came in?!"

Ji Wenjie was awakened by the severe pain At first, he thought that he had time-traveled, but soon, the residual memory in his body told him that he should be reborn.

But this reborn world was very wrong. According to his memory, he should have finished elementary school with excellent grades under the careful care of his brother at this time, and successfully entered the key class of Lu County Middle School. It was not because of abetting theft that he was locked up in this juvenile detention center with strict management and no freedom except sleeping.

During the interval between going out to work, Ji Wenjie sorted out the cause and effect, and found that the only abnormality appeared in his elder brother.

After his parents passed away, he still insisted on refusing to enter the orphanage, but his elder brother didn't follow him like he did in his previous life. Instead, he divided his parents' savings equally and submitted the application on his own.

If not, he would not have encouraged Gao Kai's brother Gao Sheng to steal money at home because he was worried about the future, and he would not have ended up in a juvenile detention center.

His big brother, wouldn't he be reborn too? And it was reborn before him...

Ji Wenjie was taken aback by this conjecture, and then became annoyed. If he had known about this, he would have treated people better back then. His elder brother is actually very easy to deal with. Give him a little money, saying that it was saved after all the hard work, and he will not doubt anything if he has never seen the world.

It's a pity that it's too late now, the other party was so unfeeling when he came back, he must be remembering the experience of his previous life.

Not only did the eldest brother not take care of him much in this life, after he entered the police station, the other party only came to deliver clothes once, and then never showed up again.

Even at the public trial, he only met his neighbor Luo Jianye, who told him about the current situation at home, and then advised him to improve it.

Thinking of the transformation experience of the original body, Ji Wenjie shuddered. For him in his teens, the life in the juvenile detention center was still tolerable. But for him who is over half a century old and has enjoyed most of his life, it is simply hell.

He has no privacy here. He has to get up at six o'clock in the morning to participate in labor, planting fields, knocking stones, paving roads, and attending education classes at night. Not to mention eating, it is regular and quantitative, and the young man is hungry quickly. He almost only feels a little full during the hour of eating, and is hungry the rest of the time.

What's worse is that surveillance cameras have not yet been popularized at this time, and it is commonplace to be beaten and humiliated. In addition to discipline, bullying among juvenile offenders is even worse. In this depressive and controlled environment, everyone's temper is quite irritable, and some people will actively provoke their companions in order to seek excitement.

Then there are dozens of hours of confinement, darkness, loneliness, and hunger destroying reason all the time, making people want to go crazy...

Ji Wenjie has long forgotten what it is like to be in a difficult life, and his bankruptcy was only a psychological torment , Never stopped smoking or drinking, and it was even more impossible to go hungry.

But now, people snatching his food, spitting, and slapping him are all light!

Ji Wenjie was originally the youngest among them, and after being reborn, he didn't even have the courage to resist. It is said that newborn calves are not afraid of tigers, that is because they do not care about the consequences and do not think about what will happen tomorrow.

But people with life experience will!

He would think that resisting would anger the perpetrator, and even result in more beatings; he would think about what if someone broke his hands and feet, or disabled him in other ways?

But the teenagers don't worry too much, the more timid Ji Wenjie behaves and the more he avoids conflicts, the more they look down on him and use him as a tool to vent. In the end, even the lowest-level victims among his peers regarded him as a punching bag.

Ji Wenjie was miserable, he wanted to go out every day. It's a pity that good things often backfire. Because of provoking disputes, making troubles and fighting, and hiding prohibited items, etc., he has added several prison sentences.

Ji Wenjie was already seventeen when he came here, and the vicissitudes in his heart are beyond words, but these experiences have strengthened his idea of ​​becoming a master. He wants to go back to the days when everyone bowed to him, and let those who bullied him pay the price!

It's a pity that he had nowhere to go right now after making his great wish, so he subconsciously returned to his original home.

That home has nothing to do with him anymore, and the later owner lived in it. Fortunately, Luo Jianye and his wife were still there, and the other party kept him for one night, and Chen Fang also returned the money Ling Tian had left behind.

"Take the money, rent a house, find a job and settle down first." Luo Jianye gave him the last advice with a serious expression.

He had been paying attention to Ji Wenjie all these years, and the juvenile prison where Ji Wenjie was serving his sentence was in a neighboring county, so it was easy to inquire about it. He has heard of Ji Wenjie's sentence being increased several times.

Not to mention anything else, the three of them squeezed into one bed last night, and he slept by the door, and didn't dare to close his eyes all night. Because he knew in his heart that Ji Wenjie was the kind of person who held grudges but not gratitude. If they treat him well, people may not be grateful; but if they do something wrong, it may arouse his resentment.

Luo Jianye was right, Ji Wenjie was very angry at the moment, he felt that Luo Jianye looked down on him.

He saw the Luo family's precautions, felt that the other party was hypocritical, and while pretending to welcome him into the house enthusiastically, at the same time prevented Luo Zijun from contacting him.

And after only staying for one night, the other party couldn't wait to drive him away. What do Luo Jianye and Chen Fang mean, they really regard him as a criminal?

What's more, the money belonged to him in the first place, and he didn't even ask the Luo family for interest. Luo Jianye even pretended to be an elder and preached to him. When he develops, he must come back and make the other party regret it!

With so little vision, no wonder you can only be a small civil servant for the rest of your life!

Ji Wenjie is ambitious, and feels that he who came back from the future is a hidden dragon. But the reality is that his situation is worse than in his previous life.

He couldn't go back to school, because decades of time had worn out the knowledge in his mind. He wanted to get rich overnight, but he didn't remember any lottery tickets or stocks.

The only way is to start a business. But in his previous life, he was able to succeed because he absorbed the blood of the original company, and the channels and contacts were all ready-made. Now he has no power, no power, and no basic start-up capital.

Ji Wenjie thought for a while, and felt that he could only follow the old path of his life, and he wanted to find Kong Ying.

Ji Wenjie was alone, and he left as soon as he said, and came to Huinan City on the same day by bus. Then he encountered the first obstacle. He only met Kong Ying in college in his last life, and he had forgotten where she went to high school.

As for the address of the Kong family, he remembered it, but he couldn't get in.

The Kong family's community is a newly completed high-end residence with strict security. Even if he sneaks in by chance, if he is caught... With his experience, Ji Wenjie dare not take the risk that he might have to go in again after he just came out.

He had no choice but to stay at the gate of the community, and finally let him wait one weekend.

Kong Ying came out of the door with a high ponytail, youthful puff sleeves and a denim skirt with suspenders. Seeing his wife in his teenage years, Ji Wenjie felt kind. After all, he was an old couple for more than ten years. He recognized her at a glance from the way he walked.

"Yingying!"

Kong Ying turned her head, only to see a boy she didn't know, staring at her with burning eyes, which made her take half a step back in fright, "You, are you calling me? I don't seem to know you..."

Ji Wenjie stepped forward excitedly, "Yingying, I finally found you."

Kong Ying quickly withdrew her hand, allowing Ji Wenjie to grab an empty hand, and then an angry expression appeared on her small face, "Who are you? Just move your hands when you come up If you don't make it clear, I'm calling the security guard."

They are not far from the gate of the community, and the security guard may feel that the situation is wrong, so he looks around from a distance, presumably when Kong Ying calls out, the other party will rush over.

"Don't." Ji Wenjie quickly stopped, "I, I don't mean anything else, I just like you very much. After asking for a long time, I finally found out where you live."

After all, she was a girl in her teens, and Kong Ying blushed suddenly , "What nonsense are you talking about? I don't even know you."

Ji Wenjie looked at her coquettish retort, his heart moved, and he felt that there was something funny, "You don't know me, but I know you. I have visited your school."

" Really? Which school are you from?"

"Huinan No. 1 Middle School."

"Oh..." Kong Ying suddenly didn't know what to say, her cheeks were flushed, she was embarrassed and at a loss. It was the first time she was confessed face to face, and her heart almost jumped into her throat.

"Yingying, have you agreed to my pursuit? Be my girlfriend?" Ji Wenjie held the other's little hand deeply.

He has already decided that when Kong Ying agrees, he will immediately let her conceive his child.

"What, I didn't agree! You let go!" Kong Ying frowned and struggled hard. The other party was far from the image of Prince Charming in her mind. His skin was dark and rough. Stains and a strong sweaty smell.

And his hands are so rough that they don't look like a school student at all.

Of course Ji Wenjie would not let go, and he grabbed the other party tightly, "Yingying, I have really liked it for a long time. I know you like cheesecake and coconut milk tea, and I also know that you like to visit the boutiques near your school. I promise you , I will find a lot of delicious and fun things for you in the future, please promise me—"

Kong Ying only felt creepy, "You are crazy!!"

She pushed him away with all her strength, and then ran to the gate of the community , Calling security while running.

The security guard heard the movement and ran out holding the electric baton.

Seeing that the situation was not right, Ji Wenjie quickly slipped away.

"Little girl, are you okay? Who was that person just now? Do you want to call

the police?"

Seeing that she was about the same age as the boy, the security guard talked for a while, thinking that she actually knew each other, and he didn't dare to say anything because he was afraid that the parents would find out. After sending Kong Ying away, he shook his head, "The child now..."