Chapter 29

The original owner was the commander of the imperial guards handpicked by the old emperor. He did not encounter any obstacles all the way into the palace, and did not even check his belongings.

The original owner also felt grateful for the old emperor's trust in him because of this. Unfortunately, Ling Tian, ​​who had seen the entire plot, knew that the old emperor still held a terrifying dragon guard in his hands, which penetrated every corner of the palace. What is the original owner doing here? The old emperor knows all the troubles.

After entering the palace, Ling Tian asked Tong Kui and Gao Zhan with the goatee to go to the residence to pack their things first, and he tidied up a little by himself before going to the Palace of Qinzheng with the eunuch. Tong Kui and Gao Zhan are the sons of the Wang family and are also the confidantes of the original owner. He is going back to the house for the funeral, so these two people will definitely leave with him.

As soon as the two of them reached the gate of Qinzheng Hall, they heard a cup falling inside, and the old emperor roared angrily, "Nizi, Nizi! It really is of foreign blood, and I am not educated. Go back to the palace and think about it behind closed doors!" A

cold voice mocked As if to say, "Father, have you forgotten that my son is not a prince now, the plaque of the palace was removed last year, why don't you demote me as a commoner again?"

"Get out—"

Another heavy sound Ling Tian didn't respond to the loud noise of the landing, but the little lady who was leading the way was frightened by listening, and knelt down at the first moment when he heard the footsteps.

A young man wearing a jade crown and a purple robe strode out. His forehead seemed to be hit by a tea bowl, and he was bleeding. The personal eunuch waiting outside the hall saw this, and hurriedly took out a clean handkerchief to pass to the master to wipe it, but he brushed it back with his hand, "Take it away— —"

He stepped down the steps angrily, saw Ling Tian who was waiting by the side of the road, raised one corner of his mouth and said sarcastically, "I wonder who came back, it turned out to be raised by the emperor..." A dog.

Looking directly at Ling Tian, ​​my heart skipped a beat for some reason, and I forgot what I said next, "Who, who allows you to look at me like this... Mine, do you understand the rules?"

"His Royal Highness Ninth Prince." Ling Tian stared intently at the familiar blue eyes in front of him, while saluting with fists in his hands.

"Hmph!" The Ninth Prince snorted heavily from his nasal cavity, and walked away in a flick of his sleeves.

Ling Tian looked at his little gestures that seemed familiar, and felt a little bit amused, but also a little heavy——his Taoist companion was found, but the other party didn't seem to know him anymore.

In the Hall of Qinzheng, the Ninth Prince left just like that, and the three generations of Wei Guogong, who were originally the sufferers, were a little embarrassed. Father and son quarreled, they were always outsiders, not to mention they were the instigators of the complaint, who knows if the Holy Majesty will write them down in his heart?

But it's impossible not to sue the imperial court. The nine princes all broke into the Duke's mansion and took Wei Heng's eldest son away. If they keep silent, then tomorrow the market will spread that their Wei family is timid and likes to shrink their heads. rumors.

Scholars value reputation the most. Will the children of the Wei family still go to the Imperial College to study, or become officials?

So the eldest son, they must come back.

Lord Wei bite the bullet, "Your Majesty, Song'er..."

Although the old emperor was angry with his son's recklessness, he was also very dissatisfied with the Wei family, "I won't talk about Heyang, Song'er is your grandson , was found by Lao Jiu alone in the room with a high fever and no one to take care of him, is this true?"

"The emperor is angry!" Master Wei did not dare to quibble, and immediately knelt down, "There have been many affairs in the minister's mansion recently. , It is indeed negligent, and I will discipline you when I go back, and there will never be a next time."

Wei Heng followed his father's footsteps and knelt down.

Duke Wei, who was so old, took off his hat and fell to the ground, "The old minister has no way to teach his son, the emperor can punish him whatever he wants, and Wanmo is so angry."

The prince who had been silent for a long time finally became anxious. "Father—"

The old emperor sighed inwardly, the prince's personality was too soft, he intended to let He Yang enter the Wei family and become the bond between the prince and Lao Jiu.

Heyang is regarded as a biological sister by Lao Jiu, and the Wei family is also the mother of the prince. Once this marriage is completed, the two will form a natural alliance. Lao Jiu's biological mother is Fanbang Dancer, and has a pair of blue eyes. It is absolutely impossible for him to fight for the throne himself. In order to live well with Yang, he will only choose to be the prince's right-hand man.

Unfortunately, his plan was ruined by Wei Heng! For the sake of his cousin, this man treated Princess Heyang poorly, and eventually Heyang died of dystocia, leaving Song'er only one year old, and the old nine found out that the Wei family did not treat him wholeheartedly. It's no wonder that Lao Jiu would ignore him and fight against him...

"Prince, you should find an opportunity to persuade Lao Jiu that Song'er is always a descendant of the Wei family. His name and words are not right when he takes him back to his mansion. For the sake of Song'er's For the sake of the future, I will always send him back to the Duke's mansion... You tell him that as long as he returns the child, I will not punish him." The

prince should be respectful.

The old emperor nodded in satisfaction, then looked at the three Dukes of Wei who were kneeling on the ground, and said calmly, "Aunt Lian in the Duke's mansion, let her die of illness in my opinion."

"No, Yulian is innocent, Song'er is sick It's not her fault, I beg the emperor to take it back—" Wei Heng kowtowed again and again in horror, and was soon slapped to the ground by Mrs. Wei, "Shut up, you don't have a place to speak in the hall!"

But Bai The grey-haired Duke Wei replied calmly, "Your Majesty, don't worry."

Wei Guogong is the biological father of Empress Yuan, and his serious old father-in-law. , "Duke Wei, please get up. I think the Duke is in good health, and it's not yet time for honor."

"Yes, I am willing to do my best for the emperor, and I will die." Sure enough, Jiang is still old and hot, and Wei Guogong took back his official hat. At the same time, he did not forget to show his loyalty, no wonder the emperor's complexion improved a little bit.

The eunuch next to the emperor saw that it was almost done, and stepped forward to whisper a few words. The emperor raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Didn't you go back to the palace first?"

The eunuch hurriedly laughed and said, "Commander Fu is probably afraid of delaying the emperor's business."

" Forget it, let him come in."

When the crown prince and Wei Guogong came out, except for Wei Heng who was in a state of mind and had bright handprints on his face, everyone else breathed a sigh of relief.

As I said before, the prince has a gentle temperament. Although he doesn't think much of what the original owner did, he still nodded when facing Ling □□Li, and his attitude was not bad.

When Ling Tian recalled the memory of the original owner, he actually thought of killing the old emperor and directly assisting the prince. But the crown prince's ears are too soft, and there is a mother family like Duke Wei's mansion, they are too busy just to fight internally, let alone help Dayan resist the Rong people going south.

In the previous life of the original owner, the old emperor killed all those who had ambitions and means, and the Great Yan Dynasty did enjoy singing and dancing for a while. However, the ministers soon discovered that the immediate boss likes to be indecisive when encountering a problem. He will stand on whichever side they say, and if the two sides quarrel, someone else will make a decision for him.

This other person was Wei Guogong at first, and later became Wei Guojiu, who is now Mr. Wei. It can be said that the emperor has almost become a puppet of the Wei family, and Uncle Wei is not as scheming as his father, who quickly turned the government into a mess.

Later, when the Rong people went south, they almost hit the city of Yanjing. Dayan ceded land and paid compensation, and finally stopped Jin Ge.

But everyone knows that once there is the first indemnity for ceding land, countless times will follow. As soon as the Rong people had no money, they came to Dayan to burn, kill and loot, and the emperor of Dayan had to pay for it.

After repeated battles, cession of land and compensation, the people were in dire straits, and the fate of the Great Yan Kingdom was soon defeated. People from all over the country rose up to seek profit for themselves in the name of the Qing emperor.

This melee lasted for more than thirty years until the next dynasty was established...

It can be said that the current prince is only suitable to be a prince, even a master of literature, a poet, and a teacher of the Imperial College... but he is not suitable to be an emperor.

The old emperor knew it himself, that's why he did so much for him, but unfortunately it was inappropriate if it was not suitable, and in the end he ruined his ancestor's foundation.

"Your Majesty." Ling Tian bowed to the old emperor.

"Zizhen has worked hard all the way, have you met the old concubine when you go back?" Zizhen is the original owner's word.

The old emperor asked the question knowingly. Ling Tian's eyes were red, and he knelt down happily, "I have failed the emperor's entrustment, so I am here to plead guilty." The old emperor remained calm, "Why, I did

n't find it?"

Others, so on the surface it was only him, Ling Tian, ​​and his personal eunuch.

"I'm not sure..." Ling Tian pretended to hesitate, "Please allow me to remove the package behind

me." The old emperor agreed. The personal eunuch took the package from Ling Tian, ​​and after checking that it was correct, he presented it to the emperor for a glance.

"This is the weapon used by the Huben Army that I discovered, and it is indeed not owned by the imperial court. But did General Huaiyuan set up a private mine, refine weapons, or even sell them outside as the secret letter said... I am incompetent and have not found out."

In fact, the original owner found out. Using his strong martial arts skills, he not only single-handedly found the iron mine located in the mountains, but also found out the transportation and reselling routes of General Huaiyuan along the way. But the original owner didn't say anything, and no one else knew.

However, General Huaiyuan resold only ordinary ironware, such as hoes, shovels, pots, scissors, etc. All the lethal weapons were used by himself, and none of them were sold outside.

Of course, he didn't dare to sell food, otherwise he would be caught by the enemy, wouldn't that be cheating himself?

General Huaiyuan did have his own selfishness in doing this. Those who lead troops will inevitably win over their subordinates, including weapons, uniforms, and even food and clothing...Under the management of General Huaiyuan, most of the generals of the Huben Army now follow his lead , no wonder the old emperor felt jealous and wanted to trouble someone.

However, in Ling Tian's view, this is not a problem. The old emperor urged him to come out to make troubles like in the original plot. Why not just admit that he is incompetent. Anyway, he didn't want the favor of the old emperor like the original owner. The old emperor punished him as he wanted. Anyway, he was in the name of rushing back to keep his filial piety.

If the old emperor wants to punish him like this, then some insiders may have some ideas in their hearts...

The author has something to say: Ling Tian: Zuo is so tough!

It is said that I am writing more and more late, help...