Chapter 48 The Prince Abandoned by Everyone Draining His Blood (End)

"Mother, my son is leaving the house." Fu Mingqing said goodbye to Mrs. Liu, carrying his burden of rushing for the exam. Before leaving the house, he had repeatedly confirmed that his mother's life had been arranged. Because he was really worried, he even begged the members of the Liu family to take a look at it.

Mrs. Liu was sitting in the small narrow yard, looking at her in good spirits, "Go, mother will take care of yourself."

Leaving that place, her heart knot was relieved, and her condition improved a lot. Taking care of herself is still the best thing to do. no problem.

Last year, because the palace was downgraded, Fu Yu's family had to move out of the original mansion and replace it with a smaller one. The house is small and there are many people, so of course it needs to be crowded.

Fu Mingqing didn't go to squeeze with his brothers and sisters, the mother and daughter rented a small courtyard by themselves, and usually relied on Fu Mingqing's copying of books and writing letters for him to make a living.

The Liu family saw that the emperor didn't intend to kill them all, and Fu Mingqing's mother and son were really pitiful, so they gradually resumed contact, and would help each other from time to time. It was also because of the support from the Liu family that Fu Mingqing was able to collect enough money to donate to Juren's fame.

On the baron's mansion, Fu Mingyu took the money that Yu's betrayed his sister-in-law, and donated a juren, thinking about relying on Chunwei to turn over.

Of course, he knows what level of knowledge he has. In his opinion, the road to the imperial examination is just a shortcut to meet the emperor. The two brothers are of the same mother, and they both look similar. He is even younger and handsome than the elder brother. It makes no sense for the emperor to look down on his elder brother, but not him?

It should be said that Fu Mingyu's original self-esteem was very strong, but it is a pity that after the struggle of his family, it has almost dissipated. He just wants to climb to a high place now, so that those dogs can see that he, Fu Mingyu, is not useless!

It's also a coincidence that this year Chunwei's chief examiner is Ling Tian.

Fu Mingyu saw him wearing a jade crown and a majestic four-clawed golden dragon court dress surrounded by examiners vying to please him, his eyes were red with jealousy.

Fu Mingyu still remembered Ling Tian's ruthlessness, and he didn't intend to look at his elder brother's face at first. But after queuing for a while, he found that the guards would search the test baskets and robes of the candidates one by one, even breaking the beard cakes one by one, and even the interlayer of the cotton robes...

He thought that the candidates had If they don't have their identity, they won't make them ashamed in public, who knows it's so strict.

Fu Mingyu's face turned pale, and while the officials were not paying attention, he leaned over to Ling Tian's side and flattered him, "Brother."

As soon as Ling Tian saw his obsequious look, he knew he had something to do, so he beckoned to the officer. "Have someone take him down and search carefully."

He emphasized the word "carefully", and the lower officials understood, "Don't worry, my lord, I will definitely not let go of an attempt to fool you."

Fu Mingyu panicked, "Brother , Big brother, I'm Ming Yu, your real brother, so I don't need to look into it?"

"Don't misidentify relatives, who is your big brother." Ling Tian snorted, "Fu Mingyu, I'm not afraid to tell you, the original brother The censer ashes and traveling doctors are all arranged by me. As long as you have a little affection in your heart, you will not be reduced to where you are today..."

"You? It's you!" Fu Mingyu was struck by lightning, "Why did you do this? "

"Why do you say?" Ling Tian raised his eyebrows, "Facts have proved that you wolves are not worthy of my hard work, are you?

" Are interests weighed?" Fu Mingyu grabbed Ling Tian's sleeves tightly, furious. It is typical to use the standard of a sage to demand others, and use the standard of a jian-ren to demand oneself.

The two were confronting each other, and the emperor came unexpectedly. As soon as Murong Bai came in, he saw Fu Mingyu tugging on Ling Tian's sleeve, his brows furrowed, "Ling Tian, ​​is he pestering you again?"

"Your Majesty." Fu Mingyu came to his senses, "Your Majesty, don't I was deceived by Fu Lingtian! He is cunning, sinister and ruthless. He planned to leave the palace on his own initiative. He made us suffer so much..."

Murong Bai lowered his face, "Your Fu family doesn't even want the final title. Is it right? I will fulfill you!"

"Emperor, Your Majesty?" Fu Mingyu was dumbfounded, "What I said is true..."

"So what, if you dare to spread it out, I will kill you—— "

Ling Tian held down his furious partner, "Forget it." Then he turned his head to greet the subordinate, "I'm not taking him down to search."

"Yes, yes..." The subordinate wiped the cold sweat from his forehead.

This search was serious. Fu Mingyu's hair, clothes, and rations were full of cheat sheets. With the emperor around, the subordinate officials dared not release the water at all, not only deprived Fu Mingyu of his reputation as a public servant on the spot, but also asked someone to drag him down and beat him fifty times.

Fu Mingyu is just a young man who doesn't work hard. After finishing fifty big boards, he has already breathed in more and vented less.

The official ordered someone to throw him on the street. Fu Mingqing, who was hiding in the examinee team, hesitated for a moment, and was about to spend a few taels of silver and hire someone to send him back.

Unexpectedly, Murong Bai on the other side was still angry, and personally sent someone to send him back to Fu's house, along with the imperial decree to seize the title.

After hearing the decree, Fu Yu and Yu were terrified, and felt that the sky was falling. One was limp on the ground, the other struggled to get up, and kicked Fu Mingyu desperately, "My title! die-"

Fu Mingqing's knowledge is not bad, and he won the top two in the end. Ling Tian worked behind the scenes and sent him to a small place to become the county magistrate. Of course Aunt Liu went with her, and Fu Yu didn't dare to stop him.

Fu Yu, Yu Shi and Fu Mingyu's family of three died in poverty and complaining to each other. Fu Yu's concubine sons and daughters were not stupid either. Seeing that he had nothing to show for him, they all stayed away from him. Those who married were independent and independent.

In the end, the Fu clan was impatient with their messy affairs. The whole family was full of bad debts. Whoever stretched out their hands would be entangled by them. Why bother!

Ling Tian and Murong Bai had a wonderful life. They developed agriculture and handicrafts, drove out the Rong people, and carried out trade at sea. By the time Murong Song took over, Dayan had already become the most powerful country on this continent.

Outside Yanjing City, Murong Bai, who was nearly sixty years old and looked like he was in his forties, sat in his luxury carriage and complained displeasedly, "Why do we take them with us when we go on a sightseeing tour?"

When he said them, he meant the former crown prince and general He Yue. These two people are not young, for this trip, one is joyful, and the other is full of anticipation.

Murong Bai felt dazzling when he saw the anticipation on someone's face.

Ling Tian persuaded, "Don't be like this, one of them is your second brother and the other is the great general, and they will protect our safety by the way."

"I need his protection?" Murong Bai's eyes widened, and the displeasure in his eyes was about to overflow . Of course Ling Tian knew who he was targeting, and raised his forehead

and said, "We are all getting old, why do you care about these things, it makes people laugh."

Stop him from talking?

He glanced at He Yue who was sneaking at him again, and looked again, and then looked at me digging out your eyeballs!

Murong Song, who has become the emperor, hurried over to smooth things over, "Uncle, remember to write a letter to Song'er when you arrive at the station, and come back quickly when you're done shopping, Song'er will miss you very much." The

main reason is that the uncle and the master have left, He panicked a little.

As a nephew raised by his own hands, Murong Bai could of course hear what he was saying, and said angrily, "I'll teach you what to do, why panic!"

Ling Tian patted him on the shoulder, "Chaotang I'll leave it to Song'er, master trusts you."

"Master..." Murong Song yelled reluctantly, and just wanted to take this opportunity to ask for a hug for peace of mind, but was immediately stopped by his stingy uncle, "chaos Why do you think you are only four or five years old?"

Murong Song, "..."

His uncle didn't know if he had been emperor for too long, the older he got, the worse his temper, I remember being very gentle when I was young, why now Will become an old child?

"I heard that the emperor's chariots and horses went to Jinzhou in disguise, and punished the local corrupt officials..."

"Really?"

"Of course it is true, and there are King Ping and General He accompanying him, standing shoulder to shoulder with the king."

" I heard that the emperor and the side-by-side king are a couple. There are no queens and concubines in the emperor's harem, and the prince does not marry the concubine. It is really rare for the two to be married for a lifetime."

"When you meet such a person, who cares if he is a man or not?" Girl, how do you say that, it's rare to have a lover..."

Zhong Xianya led her grandson out to buy candy, and she also stopped to listen to the discussions among passers-by.

When the Supreme Emperor ascended the throne and Ling Tian gained power, Duke Zhong's family married her out of Yanjing City overnight, fearing that it would bring disaster to the family. Although Zhong Xianya felt that Ling Tian disdained revenge on her, she still obeyed the family's arrangement.

She has a high status, even her second husband's family would not dare to bully her, but her husband has a room he likes, and he only comes to her room two or three times a month. When her son and grandson were born one after another, she could truly gain a firm foothold in this family, and Zhong Xianya was already very satisfied with this.

She did something wrong when she was young, but when she was old, she could still play tricks on her grandchildren. She knew she should thank Ling Tian. But rationality can't cover up regret, if there is a next life, she will never make a wrong step again!

"Old madam?" the little maid asked seeing the master standing still.

"It's nothing, let's go and buy candy for

Bao'er." Zhong Xianya's little grandson jumped up happily, "Oh, oh, let's buy candy..."

***

Ling Tian left after his partner closed his eyes , this time he sensed the aura of the fairy weapon, and at the same time he also found another huge coercion that was also spying on the Taoist companion.

The other party was one step ahead of him, and his momentum was like a rainbow. Ling Tian was about to rush over to rescue the Taoist couple, but found that with a flash of the fairy weapon, the other party unexpectedly plunged into the small world again.

Is it to go in and take refuge?

Ling Tian was puzzled, but the Taoist companion obviously didn't want him to pass, and at the same time, the coercion only circled around the fairy artifact, as if some kind of restriction had been placed on it, and then retreated.

Ling Tian was worried about the safety of his Taoist companion, so he had to rejoin the small world to join him...

The author has something to say: The next world, the future entertainment variety show - "Good Morning, Gold Master" is in

vain: snatched by scum as a pawn He met the benefactor and agreed to deal with his deadly enemy together, but he turned around and was attracted by his deadly enemy. What to do, wait online, very urgent!

Ling Tian: To abuse the scum, by the way, abuse the other party's benefactor... Then what, you are not my Taoist partner, it is useless to like me, I will not like you, fuck off!

Baibai: QAQ...