Chapter 52

After the grouping is confirmed, everyone moves into the hall of the villa together, and the stars can take a short break, put on makeup, and read the script. But the funders are more relaxed, after specifying the script, they can blow on the air conditioner, slump on the recliner and wait for the good show.

Liu Chengfeng took advantage of the camera to shoot the director's team to build the scene, and leaned over to Ling Tian, ​​"Jia Nian, what are you doing to offend Mr. Xi?"

Ling Tian was taken aback, and asked, "Don't you like him? For you?"

"What do you mean?" Now Liu Chengfeng was stunned, but he quickly reacted, his eyes flashed, and he said aggrievedly, "When did I say I liked him?"

Don't get me wrong, he was aggrieved It was because of Lu Jianian's natural arrogance, as if he had quit, and he had a chance to win Xi Yuechen's favor.

"So you don't like it?" Ling Tian jokingly raised his eyebrows.

Liu Chengfeng opened his mouth, hesitated for a while, and finally could only choose to acquiesce. You must know that Lu Jianian was with Xi Yuechen in his previous life, what if he said he didn't like each other and Lu Jianian made a move?

But he obviously came here to continue taking eye drops, but now he is the one who is being overwhelmed by Lu Jianian.

He had already noticed that Xi Yuechen was smoking at the corner not far behind the two of them. If Lu Jianian continued to speak rudely, the other party would definitely hear him.

But now that Lu Jianian pushed the question back to him, Liu Chengfeng suddenly became confused, desperately praying in his heart that Xi Yuechen didn't hear their conversation. Or he acquiesced, Xi Yuechen didn't know his answer, and if the other party got serious, he could still deny it.

Because the relationship between him and Xi Yuechen is only a lifesaver and a rescued person, Xi Yuechen is indifferent, if he knows that he covets him, he might be disgusted with him, Liu Chengfeng dare not take this risk.

But he clearly remembered that in his previous life, Xi Yuechen was young, capable, and also very playful, and he was not what he is now.

Of course, his understanding of Xi Yuechen comes from the dictation of Lu Jianian in his previous life, so it is not certain whether it is accurate or not. After all, their identities are very different, and they have no intersection at all.

In case there is a deviation due to his own rebirth, Liu Chengfeng doesn't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing?

After all, if Xi Yuechen loves to play, then he has seen many handsome men and beautiful women, and he will definitely not pay attention to his handsome appearance. But he is as indifferent as he is now, and it is difficult for him to get close...

"Ah, the director has called someone, let's go there quickly." As if his life had been saved, he dragged Ling Tian and ran away.

On the other side, in the smoky corner, Xi Yuechen was not the only one present. Feng Zhe took the last puff of his cigarette, threw it under his feet and stamped it out, and teased, "I said, why does that handsome guy seem to have a problem with you? It turned out to be because of a friend. He's so courageous, he dares to offend even Young Master Xi? These days It's so rare to see such a simple and loyal young man, what's the matter with somehow feeling a little cute?"

Feng Zhe glanced at Xi Yuechen, saw the other party lowered his head and smoked and didn't speak, and continued, "It seems that you are out of action, how about... Let me get in touch?"

"Stop making trouble, you don't know whether your sexual orientation is male or female?" Xi Yuechen frowned.

"What's the matter, for the sake of his good looks, I don't mind spending time with men." Feng Zhe licked his lips indifferently, "Did you notice that he didn't put anything on his face, Clean, with deep and bright eyes, and a pair of long legs..."

Xi Yuechen saw that he was talking more and more unbearable, so he pushed him on the shoulder, Feng Zhe accepted it when he saw it, and said, "A clean and handsome man like this It's better to be with a man who is a good man than a woman who puts on makeup and powder, kisses and eats a mouthful of ashes, I think I can really try..."

Hearing what he said, Xi Yuechen felt a little flustered for some reason, even though he knew that his friend was straight as straight as a heterosexual, but after listening to his explanation, it seemed that he couldn't find any refutation point.

What's more, it's not that he hasn't seen it before. Some people are just trying to play with men at first, but after getting used to it, they can't change it.

Lu Jianian, whom they met at the same time, is not easy to be ungrateful and warns friends not to approach each other, right? What's more, it's not certain whether Lu Jianian has a good impression of him. If he is told about his plan with Liu Chengfeng, he will definitely feel bad for him.

Xi Yuechen sullenly threw down the unfinished cigarette butt, and walked out with long legs, "Forget it, let's go back."

"Hey, Chen, what do you mean? You didn't like Lu Jianian, did you? Then I really shot Already ?"

"..." Xi Yuechen didn't want to answer, but at the same time wanted to end his friendship.

Xi Yuechen sat back on the reclining chair exclusive to the patron, and the simple mobile scene over there had been set up, and at the same time, simple costumes and makeup were done for the actors.

The first one to play is Liu Chengfeng and Bai Weiwei's bandit snatching a marriage. Liu Chengfeng plays the weak scholar, which is quite similar. As for Bai Weiwei, she is irritable, she is a big and three rough queen.

Fu Huadao was very dedicated to her work, and even gave her some unreal stubble. The tone of the whole play is still funny. The queen went down the mountain to snatch a weak scholar. She despised the scholar as useless and wanted to throw him away. Unexpectedly, the scholar is a crow's mouth. If it rains, it will rain, and if it rains, it will rain. The special effects of the live projection of the program group are very realistic, and the audience behind the screen burst out laughing.

At the end of the story, the queen wanted to escape, and the scholar dragged the queen away...

Xi Yuechen obviously read the script carefully. All the jokes in this short play were on the scholar, and Bai Weiwei played all the clowns. If she had known that this would be the case, she would have turned around and killed herself who chose Xi Yuechen.

Bai Weiwei's advantage over the original owner is that she can bend and stretch, not to mention that the female mountain king doesn't have to act as ugly as a primitive person, so after her performance, the audience still bought it.

[I found that Liu Chengfeng is really suitable for a role like a gentle scholar. ]

[Yes, he chose to say his lines in an opera way! Every time the Queen tried to cover his mouth, an accident would happen, and I laughed to death. ]

[Weiwei is also quite open-minded, as long as I think of her as a school girl with a pure personality, I will feel upup~~]

Feng Zhe glanced at his friend, "Why are you so good to Liu Chengfeng?"

" Yes Well, I picked it at random." Xi Yuechen said casually, but in fact, the irritability in his heart was even stronger.

At this time, Qi Xiao turned her head and mocked with a half-smile, "A good school beauty, you are willing to torture others to play a

buffoon . Is this how your Xi family taught you to respect women?" Feng Zhe turned cold-faced, "Qi Xiao, you are enough, don't you want to see what occasion? You can pick on Ah Chen's thorns, and you can talk about the Xi family?"

Qi Xiao also realized that she had made a slip of the tongue, just thinking Passing myself a step down, I heard Xi Yuechen say in a low voice, "The script was arranged by the program group. It's true that Bai Weiwei is a woman, but she is also an actress. I respect her profession and admire her dedication, nothing else It 's easy to talk about." The

director team saw that the gold master was not happy, and hurriedly let the next group come on stage, "The next group of little fox apprentices, hurry up!" The

little fox apprentices are Han Mingxu and Yingyue's script.

To say that Feng Zhe is quite kind, the two roles he chose for Han Mingxu and Yingyue are both outstanding. The master played by Han Mingxu does not eat fireworks in the world, and forgets three times a day, while the little fox played by Yingyue is innocent and ignorant, always causing trouble unconsciously.

Coupled with the fairy-like background and special effects, the fans of the two people in front of the screen are not only addicted to their eyes, but also keep laughing.

[The little fox is so cute and cute, I want to raise it! ]

[My Xu's appearance is amazing, if it is not funny, it needs to be broken, it is really very fairy. ]

[The scene where the little fox almost poisoned him to save Shizun was too funny. ]

[2333, couldn't stop laughing...]

The audience in front were still wiping their tears, and they were stunned again at the beginning of the next scene.

I saw a little student brother sitting in the study room in the dead of night who was reading a book. He was wearing a clean white shirt, and with the night wind blowing outside the window, his slightly long forehead slid across the other's tall nose bridge from time to time.

He has a side face with sharp edges and corners, white, clean, not disturbing a trace of dust.

The director team thoughtfully gave a close-up shot, and then the camera slowly zoomed out, revealing the devil girl played by Pu Xuaner.

At this time, the narration introduces the background, the devil girl is here to seduce the student, as long as he is emotional, the devil girl will harvest his soul.

Then the devil's disguise faded away, and Pu Xuan'er turned into a sexy and seductive young lady, wearing a short and tight skirt, holding a book and a water glass, and sat down next to the student.

"Oh, I lost it." She showed off her slender figure to the fullest by picking up the pen.

[Good guy, I call it good guy! ]

[Mom, my nosebleed! ]

[This beautiful figure is as thin as creamy fat, thin but not thick. I am a woman, and my mouth is almost drooling. ]

It's a pity that the little student brother was unmoved, and the devil girl knocked over the water glass by standing up, and poured the whole glass of water on the little brother.

"I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose, I'll wipe it for you..." Miss Demon's slender fingers moved to the student's wet chest, not sure whether to wipe it or stir it up.

The little brother grabbed the opponent's wrist—

a simple movement, and Xi Yuechen sat up straight unconsciously in the auditorium, and his slender fingers nervously grabbed the armrest of the seat.

Qi Xiao, who was appointed by the script, had his eyes wide open from before, waiting for the development of the plot with interest, not knowing who he was looking at.

As for the other gold master, Feng Zhe, it was pure appreciation.

The audience screamed——

[Quick kiss! Dear! ! ! ]

[Where is the director, move the bed here quickly! ]

[These two people have the same face, one white and one black, one pure and one enchanting, I haven't seen such a combination for a long time. ]

"Student, this is the self-study room, please don't disturb other people's study!" The little brother finished speaking righteously, left the little sister behind, quickly packed up the books and changed places.

Devil girl, "???" Is this person blind!

[Pfft, I knew it! ]

[2333... Is this the legendary red thread that can't even be tied with steel bars? ]

The face of the devil girl changed, and she reluctantly sat back on her seat. After being quiet for a few seconds, she quickly came up with another trick and walked to her little brother with the textbook, "Student, I have a few questions No, can you tell me about it?" The

handsome little brother raised his head, "What question?"

"This, these few points." The devil girl pointed to several places casually.

"You don't even know how to do such a simple question, how did you get into college?" The little brother asked with a serious expression, asking his soul.

"..." The devil girl's face froze again.

"Forget it, for the sake of your serious study, let me explain to you." After

thinking about it, the devil girl didn't come to listen to the questions. Xiong said, "Brother, brother, please speak slowly~ I don't understand you~~"

"I don't understand, why don't you understand? I have already explained it to you in detail. If you don't understand, it must not be mine. The problem is your problem. Have you memorized the XXX formula? What about XXD? What, you didn't memorize it, so what did you do in class? What are you twisting, is there a nail under your buttocks? Sit up straight for me! It's someone who sits in the photo!"

[2333, what is kneeling...]

[Where is the screenwriter, come out and let me beat you to death! ]

[This authentic senior head teacher's tone reminds me of the fear of being dominated by studies back then! ]

[Little brother, you are so good-looking, why did you go blind at a young age? ! ]

[I have all the sexy ladies and sisters, so what else do I need to learn! ]

[I have already made up a super long short film in my mind, the kind that needs to be coded. ]

[...Oops, I got a feeling from the brother upstairs. ]

[These two will make a small fresh love drama when they go back, I support with both hands and feet! ]

Xi Yuechen heaved a sigh of relief, and slowly lay back on the chair, but his sword-like eyebrows were still tightly furrowed, and when he saw the two getting a little closer, he couldn't help but tense his fingers...