Chapter 11

The first thing Li police suspected was that an acquaintance committed the crime. Both the parents of the Ji family brothers died, and the Luo family couple next door had been taking care of them. Luo Jianye took over almost all the affairs of the Ji family, selling the house, repaying debts, and burying them. It can be said that he did it with ease.

It was also his wife Chen Fang who discovered the thief, and by such a coincidence, the neighbors downstairs saw each other's face, which cleared the dislike of the couple.

But if it was the Luo family couple, why wasn't the door lock broken? Could it be that he was afraid of being bumped into by the neighbors, so he just put on a show and ended in a hurry?

Of course, these are just policeman Li's suspicions, and it's not good to tell the two children. Faced with Ling Tian's doubts, he can only explain lightly, "Is it because we can't come to a conclusion yet, just rule out other possibilities first."

He Putting the four keys on the cabinet one by one, he noticed a small amount of black marks in one of the tooth grooves with sharp eyes. He picked it up and smelled it, and suspected that it might be engine oil.

This is strange, if the locks of Ji's house have been oiled recently, at least two of the four keys will be stained with engine oil, not to mention that policeman Li doesn't think that two children whose parents have just passed away have the leisure to repair the door locks.

Then the reason for the oil is obvious, the key was recently fitted.

Policeman Li held up the key and looked at his owner, "Wenjie, right? Have you lost your key recently, or left it out of your sight?"

"No..." Ji Wenjie's face turned pale, and he just said something He rolled his eyes, and suddenly changed his words, "Dining outside a few days ago... No, I accidentally dropped it. The restaurant owner chased it out and returned it to me.

" other acquaintances, but he was afraid of being denied, so he could only find a stranger to blame.

"Really?" Policeman Li suddenly regained his energy, "Do you still remember what day it was, what day of the week? What's the name of the restaurant? How long has the key been out of your sight?"

Ji Wenjie originally made it up, listen When asked by the police, he could only stammer and confess to the restaurants he frequented. He often went to eat recently, and the boss received so many people every day, so he probably wouldn't remember such a trivial matter, would he?

Policeman Li noticed something was wrong at a glance. Ji Wenjie looked nervous and didn't say anything.

Speaking of which, the two brothers of the Ji family are a bit abnormal. One is too calm, he can clearly describe the elements of the case, and he can grasp the questions and ask questions; the other is too nervous, hesitating, as if hiding something.

Self-defense?

This possibility cannot be ruled out. After all, the money was used to pay off debts, and if it was stolen, the villagers of Dapu Village would have nothing to do with them. Because the debt is owed by the Ji family and the couple, and the house is their property, it is only natural to sell the house to pay off the debt; but if the money is stolen, the two children have no other assets to inherit, and the debt will not be spread to them.

But policeman Li suspected that the two children did not understand this, and the villagers of Dapu Village would not agree. Unless there are professionals who understand the law to teach them, the first target of suspicion for this candidate is Luo Jianye.

In any case, Ji Wenjie is a good breakthrough point.

Policeman Li lowered his face, "Wen Jie, if you know something, it's not too late to tell."

Then he went to look at Ling Tian, ​​Ling Tian understood it at a glance, he felt a little amused, and at the same time stopped intervening idea. He originally thought that if the police were helpless, he would find a way to guide them, but it seemed that he didn't need it now, that's what people were eating.

And he also seems to have overestimated Ji Wenjie, this level, still want to engage in self-stealing?

Ji Wenjie lowered his eyes, "I don't know anything."

The translation of this sentence means, I know everything.

Ling Tian sneered, "Ji Wenjie, if you take the money and return it now, I can help you to plead with the police uncle. Although the money is in our house, it is not ours, taking it is a crime, you know Is it?"

Ji Wenjie's eyebrows twitched, the reason why he took the money was because he thought the money belonged to his family, and it didn't matter if he got caught to get his money.

He subconsciously looked at the policeman, and found that the other party was also looking at him. He quickly lowered his head, bit the bullet and denied, "I didn't! Why would I let someone steal my money? I'm not sick!"

This sentence is equivalent to It is not self-inflicted.

Li Min said, "Wenjie, we have already found someone to put together a portrait of the thief. Lu County is not as big as you imagined. We will investigate every house, especially who you have been in contact with recently..."

Although his words are He was talking to Ji Wenjie, but his eyes were always on Ling Tian, ​​and he found that he had no special reaction, so he nodded secretly in his heart, thinking that Ling Tian might really know nothing.

Of course, whether Ling Tian participated or not can only be confirmed after investigation.

Ling Tian sat firmly on the Diaoyutai, but Ji Wenjie panicked, because the thief he was looking for was none other than Gao Sheng, the brother of one of his classmates. After graduating from junior high school, Goldman Sachs has been in the society. Ji Wenjie has a good relationship with his younger brother Gao Kai, and Ling Tian didn't care about him during this time, so he often didn't come home from school and went to the other party's house to play. After going back and forth, I got acquainted with Goldman Sachs.

This is also the reason why he gave the key to Goldman Sachs with confidence. First, he felt that the other party knew everything. Second, although they were colluding, he was calculating his own money. If Goldman Sachs wanted to monopolize it, he could expose the other party. Thirdly, he is only thirteen years old, just in case he reveals his secrets and apologizes, everything will be fine.

Ji Wenjie was already on the verge of collapse, and another policeman came in to send a message, which became the last straw that broke the camel's back, "Captain Li, the neighbor who went to the office to do the puzzle recognized him. The suspect is Goldman Sachs, and he has a criminal record. "

Before their colleagues made portrait puzzles, they habitually showed each other the list of repeat offenders, and the other party recognized them at a glance.

"Have you sent someone to catch it?" With such a large amount of money, it would be troublesome if the other party ran away.

"Already gone."

Ji Wenjie's face was already pale and he was sweating profusely. Policeman Li looked at him and said, "Is there anything you want to tell me now, or can we go back to the institute?"

Ji Wenjie shook his head in panic, " No, no, I'm not going, I don't know anything, it's none of my business! Yes, I remembered, Goldman Sachs, Goldman Sachs stole my key! It must be him, he stole my key while I was not paying attention It's none of my business..."

"Then you admit that you know Goldman Sachs?"

Ji Wenjie froze, and policeman Li continued, "How does Goldman Sachs know that your family is rich? It can also just seize the opportunity, in all of you Sneak into the house and steal when no one is around?"

Another policeman assisted, "Yes, the timing is too coincidental, the money will be returned to the villagers of Dapu Village tomorrow, and it was stolen today."

"You don't want to say It doesn't mean that Goldman Sachs doesn't want to talk about it. He is an adult and has a criminal record. He seems to have no other way out except to confess and be lenient."

"If Goldman Sachs admits that you gave him the key and notified him when he committed the crime, you may You have become the principal culprit. Although you are young, the amount of money is huge, and more than half of the villagers are involved. I hope you understand the seriousness of the matter."

The two of them are indeed professional, you and me, every sentence stepped on Ji Wenjie's critical point. He was completely panicked, and subconsciously looked for a familiar figure in the room. When he saw Ling Tian, ​​he rushed forward and grabbed his hand as if asking for help, "Brother, help me! I was just kidding around with Goldman Sachs, I didn't expect him to really come."

Ling Tian was unmoved, and let Ji Wenjie's nails dig into his flesh, shaking desperately, "Brother, you said you were going to intercede for me, brother——"

Ling Tian put his Tear it apart, "It's too late to intercede now."

"I, I'll ask Goldman Sachs to return the money, so we won't call the police, okay?" Ji Wenjie grabbed Ling Tian's sleeve again, turned his head again, and looked at the two with eyes full of hope. a policeman.

Unfortunately, doing something wrong is doing something wrong, and everyone has to bear the responsibility. In particular, Goldman Sachs tried to take the money and run away, wasting a lot of police force to chase people back. Simply put, Goldman Sachs was so busy running that he didn't have time to spend money at all, and the money he stole was not less than a penny, and returned to Ling Tian in its entirety.

All the villagers in Dapu Village received the news, and their backs were covered in cold sweat. In order not to worry anymore, they took Ling Tian to share the money overnight, and then went home with the fruits of their labor.

"Brother, you're here! Are you here to take me home?" In the police station, Ji Wenjie jumped at Ling Tian the first time he saw Ling Tian. How did it harm Ling Tian's interests.

"No." Ling Tian denied it straight away, and he didn't want to come, but Chen Fang said that she wanted to send some clothes to Ji Wenjie, so she brought him here along the way.

Chen Fang said, "Wenjie, we are here to deliver clothes to you."

"I don't want any clothes, I want to go home!" Ji Wenjie's expression changed immediately, he took the bag and threw it back, and said angrily, "I don't care what you use. Whatever method, beg for mercy, or pay money, in short, you take me out of here, I want to go home, I don't want to stay here!"

Ling Tian raised his hand to block it, and said flatly, "I can't do anything."

Even if there was, he wouldn't do it.

Seeing Ling Tian's indifferent look, Ji Wenjie became furious, pointed at his nose and jumped, "It's all your fault for being helpless, you must rescue me today! If it wasn't for you, you insisted on paying back those rascals How could I let Goldman Sachs take it! The house was originally left to me by my parents, and I deserve the money. It is your business to repay the debt, and I have not promised it! If you want to pay it back, you can find a way to do it yourself Make money!"

Chen Fang was dumbfounded, she really didn't expect Wen Jie to think so, at such a young age, his heart is selfish and vicious. He did not repent after making a mistake, and put the blame on others...

Ling Tian didn't want to listen anymore, so he turned around and left.

Ji Wenjie was stopped by the guards, struggling desperately, "Don't leave, Ji Lingtian! Okay, don't leave me alone... Uncle policeman, I want to report!"