Chapter 163

"How is the person the leader wants, is he alright?"

"No, he was just drugged, and the people from Mingyan sent him out in this state. It should be because he was afraid that he would be frightened and make a fuss, so he fell into a coma." The medicine made him sleep."

"Hmph, I can't tell that Hall is still a lover, his life is at stake, and he's trying to keep this little boy."

Ling Tian was in a daze, feeling someone opened the bag , The bright light shone on his eyelids, waking up his chaotic thoughts suddenly.

Why is he here?

The last memory... It seems that Hall came to give him food?

"He looks really good, no wonder the leader wants to get him back." Ling Tian felt a rough big hand patted his face, as if jealous, with a lot of strength, finally I pinched him, causing a sting on his face, "I hope he will be more sensible, otherwise he will accidentally offend the leader, and the days after falling out of favor may be sad..."

The person who spoke was Clive's confidant, he knew Clive too well The husband's hobby, their leader likes beautiful, slender half-grown boys. However, his interest comes and goes quickly, and when he gets tired of playing, he will give rewards to the team leaders below, those boys who serve the people in Israel, and they end up not very well in the end...

Leaded by cronies, a group of people Walking through the hidden alleys of the Mingyan Base, it seems that they are deliberately avoiding the fierce battle ahead.

Ling Tian was supported on his back, and from time to time he could feel the sand blowing up, "swishing" along the eaves and hitting the outside of the bag. This bag should be made of some kind of worm's shed skin. It is very strong, and it may take a little effort to tear it open.

But Ling Tian didn't expect to open the bag and escape right now, he struggled to adjust his movements, then closed his eyes, speeding up the restoration of the beast core.

When everyone didn't notice, the closed worm skin bag was on and off, and a burst of light flickered -

when Hall heard that the team he had specially selected to send Ling Tian away was blocked halfway, and When Ling Tian was robbed by Clive's men, his mind buzzed, and he was almost slapped to the ground by the tail of the leopard-shaped orc on the opposite side.

The giant white beast took a hard hit, then suddenly its eyes were bloodshot, it bit the leopard-shaped orc's neck hard, and swung it up angrily! The other party didn't expect his strength to be so great, the blood vessels were torn by the huge inertia, and hot blood rushed out instantly, spilling the white giant beast's head and face.

"Regiment, regiment leader?!" The

giant white beast didn't hear it, stepped forward, turned around and ran away - he wanted to find Ling Tian and take him back from Clive!

At this time, Ork's men were searching around the battlefield, and Hall's white animal shape was very conspicuous, and soon someone found him, "Boss, Hall is there!"

"He wants to run away!"

"Hiss— — "He can't run!

Orke spit out the snake letter, and with a flick of the huge snake body, he led a group of men to chase after it.

Ork's snake body travels very fast in the sand. It should be said that all snakes have inherent advantages in the sand, except for some beasts such as desert lizards. Their speed can be said to be the fastest. And Ork's subordinates are mostly snakes.

They quickly caught up with Hall's pace, but Hall ignored it at all. When he was entangled, he either used supernatural powers or strange force to tear the opponent off, and then continued to run forward.

During the period, Alk attacked him with a supernatural power, but he didn't make Alk feel better. The snake head corroded a small horn for him.

Olk and others couldn't believe it. When did Hall become so powerful? When he got crazy, he even fought a dozen orcs with them!

The red-eyed giant white beast was dead to anyone who touched it. Even the boss used resonance to severely injure the opponent's left foreleg and shattered the leg bone to stop him.

Orke also felt very humiliated, he was leading all the Viper elites, so many orcs failed to stop Hall!

In fact, Hall didn't feel any pain at all. With the blessing of Tate's blood and cultivation, his strength has long been incomparable. The huge regret in his heart also drove him crazy. He was only thinking about saving Ling Tian, ​​who would dare to stop him He will kill the other party!

It was also because of Hall's madness that it relieved a lot of pressure on Edmund and the others. In addition, the Mingyan elites insisted on practicing these days, and all of them were full of energy. !

Huoer almost regretted it to death right now, he was afraid that Ling Tian would object, so he drugged him himself. Ling Tian trusted him very much, he never thought that he would send him away at this critical moment!

Hall knew that even if Ling Tian hadn't recovered, his combat prowess could not be underestimated, but the ants killed the elephants, and they were now besieged by the three top forces in Mecca! What's more, once Ling Tian's identity is exposed, he will really become a hot potato that everyone is vying for...

Hall doesn't want to see Ling Tian's tragic ending in humiliation, so he would rather send him away. He believed that if Ling Tian was given some more time, he would be able to recover. Anyway, he didn't need to protect himself now, and he could live well without him.

Hall had considered everything, but he didn't expect Clive to predict his plan! That guy has been coveting Ling Tian for a long time. Thinking of the unconscious Ling Tian falling into his hands... Hall wished he could turn back time and slap himself to death after drugging him!

At this time, in a house in the southeast of Mingyan Base, Clive received the "package" from his subordinates, and the corners of his eyes were red with excitement, "Dear baby, you finally belong to me."

He opened the package, and the first thing he saw was a head of slender black hair mixed with silver-blue color, which was extremely dazzling in the not-so-bright room.

Clive was stunned for a moment, the thought of "the product is not the right board" just slipped through his mind, when he saw the other party's face.

It was a rather handsome face, with narrow and cold eyes, a high nose bridge, and thin lips that were tightly closed into a straight line, all telling him that this person was very difficult to mess with.

"Who are you?" For some reason, looking at the person in front of him, the danger warning in Clive's heart sounded frantically.

Ling Tian smiled, "Why, doesn't Chief Clive want me? Now that I'm back to normal, I don't know him anymore?

" The voice trembled almost out of shape.

Ling Tian moved closer, his smile softened the slightly sharp face, Clive widened his eyes, and soon recognized a trace of familiarity on it——

"You, you are... Ling Tian? !"

"It's me." Ling Tian laughed softly, it was quite handsome and pleasing to the eye, but the cold sweat almost fell off Clive's back!

"No, you can't be him! No, you're not, those idiots must have misunderstood the person..." Clive desperately wanted to back away, but his limp legs couldn't be controlled at all.

Clive is not an idiot. Thinking of the appearance of the Tate clan he heard in the rumors, what else does he not understand at the moment!

This little boy favorite who appeared suddenly is the noble Tate who Orke and the others couldn't find anywhere!

It was the first time Clive saw the legendary top powerhouse with his own eyes, and he almost immediately understood the reason why they were able to dominate. The other party obviously did nothing, but the suppression of blood made him unable to move an inch.

"Boss!"

Clive's terrified voice attracted his subordinates, and a group of people rushed in. When they saw Ling Tian who was full of power, they all took a step back, looking like an enemy, "You Who is it and how did it come in?"

"Let go of our leader!"

Ling Tianli ignored them, stretched out his hand and wrung Clive's neck cleanly, as if it was easier than wringing a broiler chicken, to convince humanity, " Either you start listening to me now, or you will come up one by one and I will break your neck..."

Before he could finish his sentence, there was a loud bang from the outer door, and the shabby house that was originally made of a few pieces of iron collapsed. Er's gigantic beast appeared in front of Ling Tian, ​​and he was still holding Clive, who was dying with regret.

Ling Tian: "..."

Everyone in the sharp blade was silent, huddled together like livestock about to be slaughtered, it seemed a little pitiful.

The red eyes of the giant white beast blinked, wondering if it was shocked by the scene in the house, and it was a bit unresponsive for a while. But seeing that Ling Tian was safe and sound, Hall's confused mind finally started to function again, gradually regaining clarity...

Great, Ling Tian is fine.

"Uh, why are you here?" Ling Tian dropped Clive's body as if his hands were burning, and before he thought of explaining to Hall, he saw a huge snake tail roaring behind him.

Ling Tian felt the powerful supernatural power wrapped around the snake's tail, and without even thinking about it, he strode forward and completed the transformation in the air!

Tate, which was two circles bigger than ordinary orcs, rolled away its partner with its tail, and it used Tate's strong physique to easily step on the snake's tail.

The snake's tail was torn apart, and Ork neighed in pain. He struggled desperately and continued to resonate, but found that his ability had no effect on the copper-skinned and iron-framed Tate.

Hall relaxed, looked at Ling Tian with big eyes, and then at his tail wrapped around his body. He suddenly tilted his body, and spit out a big mouthful of dirty blood!

He has been enduring it since just now, and seeing Ling Tian now, he finally couldn't bear it anymore.

Hall!

It was only then that Ling Tian realized that his Taoist companion was covered in blood, and the white scales and hairs were all stained red. There was also his left front leg, which was curled up in a twisted shape, and it was obvious that the inner bone was broken!

The giant Tate was furious, roared up to the sky, jumped forward and slapped Orke's head into a pulp, and then, like crazy, began to attack the viper group behind him.

The mountain-like giant Tate is almost one palm, and hardly needs a second stroke. His speed was astonishingly fast, and when he ran far away, he released purple lightning. The dark sky seemed like a catastrophe. After the purple thunder flashed, there were beast-shaped ashes scattered everywhere.

Everyone in Mingyan was stunned. Seeing the terrifying Tate behemoth chasing and killing the Viper group elites, especially the snake-shaped orcs, they all dared not move for fear of being killed by mistake.

Didn't you see that someone slapped him one by one, if he was killed by mistake, there would be no chance of saving him!

Similarly, Quincy and the rest of the Blade in the City Lord's Mansion did not dare to move. They looked at the members of the Viper who were either patted into flesh or electrocuted into ashes, all with terrified expressions on their faces.

Are they fleeing, or are they fleeing?