Chapter 168

The city of Mecca has recently become the most popular city in the surrounding area. The dilapidated city wall has been repaired and erected, with a grade A protective net on it.

Although the city is small, it is bustling with people, and the orcs live in it, set up stalls and do business, and everything is in order. The poor people who originally lived in Mecca have new jobs, either as guides and intermediaries, or helping with chores. In short, their lives are better than before.

Li An is such a person, he can't even transform into a half-beast form. However, because he built his own house in Mecca early, and now rents one out, and provides guide services for newcomers at the gate of the city every day, his life is not bad.

On this day, he received a team that had just entered the city. This group of people is very strange, dressed in uniform white robes with gold patterns, they are so clean that they don't look like they came out of the desert, but they look like those pampered aristocrats in the central city.

The old man at the head had long silver hair and was hale and hearty. Even though he spoke in a very gentle tone, Lean was still instinctively afraid of him. He took out the etiquette he had learned all his life, and he always felt that he was seriously offensive if he spoke rudely.

"Our city of Mai, Mecca... is now under the jurisdiction of the Nether Flame Legion. They treat civilians fairly well and never bully others. The best thing is that they only collect taxes once a month. If the adults want to establish an organization here, they will also increase the hunting tax and commercial tax." Li An stammered, trying to sell the benefits of Mecca to the people in the team. He understands that only if these people stay can he gain greater benefits.

Li'an actually has a good impression of the Netherflame Legion. If they hadn't suddenly conquered the City Lord's Mansion and standardized the city affairs and regulations, his house would have been demolished long ago because they couldn't pay taxes.

"Your place seems to be doing well. Other cities are about to be ravaged by insect swarms, and you can still go out of the city to hunt normally." An elder walking on the left hand side of the leader looked around and said casually.

"It's all thanks to Master Ling Tian." Li An wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, "You should have heard that Master Ling Tian is an extremely powerful Tate, and he personally led people out of the city to kill the Zerg. Scattered the insect swarm, and killed all the S-level insect kings. Those insect races may be afraid of him, and they don't dare to come here recently."

"Why do you call him Ling Tian, ​​shouldn't he be called Iris?" asked the question The elder raised his eyebrows, and when he heard that Ling Tian had even killed the S-rank insect king, everyone looked at each other in surprise, feeling inexplicably certain in their hearts.

That's right, this Tate must be the new king they are looking for.

"Uh, I don't know about this villain, but according to the rumors, that Lord Tate is right to call himself Ling Tian."

"Okay, you take us to find him." The silver-haired leader finally spoke, but the moment he opened his mouth it was Li An was dumbfounded by his request, "Huh?"

"Ah what, take us there, you will benefit." Elder Kirk glanced at Li An, and looked down on his stupid appearance in front of the king.

Li'an only felt the pressure, but he didn't dare not lead the way. He timidly led everyone to the gate of Mingyan base, charged the fee, and ran away quickly.

When Ling Tian heard that there was a group of people in white robes at the door, and they were looking for him by name, he was still a little strange, but after thinking about it, he still said, "Let them in."

"Why, you know him?" Hall looked curiously. Ling Tian.

"I don't know." Ling Tian shrugged. In the impression of the original owner, only the elders of the Supreme Council would wear that style of white robe. But why did the elders of the Taite tribe seek him? It was still a team of more than a dozen people. Ling Tian felt that it was impossible.

But when he saw the old man at the head, and the unmistakable surging mental power, Ling Tian was stunned for a moment, "King?"

What king? Hall and Mingyan looked at each other, but soon Ling Tian brought Hall forward to salute, and Edmund and Layton, the senior officials of Mingyan, all petrified into statues.

is that a lie? How could the honorable King of Tate come to a small city like Mecca! He also brought more than a dozen Tate elders and appeared in front of them in person!

That's Tate! Before Ling Tian came, Tate, who only lived in legends, now stood straight in front of them with a dozen of them, and it was enough to turn Mecca into scum.

Hall clenched his fists and coughed lightly, "What are you doing standing there, salute."

Mingyan and the others shook their bodies, imitating Ling Tian's movements a little more restrainedly, put one hand on their chest, and knelt down on one knee. Those who were not very strong in heart simply bent their knees, and fell to the ground with a "plop", and said that their legs were weak rather than saluting, and Hall didn't even notice.

How did he find these useless subordinates? Fortunately, Edmund and Layton supported them, otherwise, where would he put his leader's face!

"Good boy, get up quickly." King Tate's attitude towards Ling Tian was very gentle. Given his seven hundred years old age, it is indeed no problem to call the original owner in his twenties a "child".

King Tate was invited to take the main seat, and Ling Tian took Hall to sit down on the lower right hand.

King Tate noticed that he never forgot the movements of the young people around him, and said calmly, "This is?"

"My partner, Hall." Ling Tian graciously held Hall's hand, with a look in his eyes. His gentleness cannot be misunderstood, "He is the leader of the Netherflame Legion, an A-level orc."

In fact, it is more than that, he will be able to advance in a short time.

King Tate hadn't said anything yet, but the accompanying Great Elder disagreed and said, "Violet said that you willingly fell into this Hall's male favourite. Seeing your current appearance, you should have recovered. Why continue to talk to this man?" Infertile men entangled?"

The Tate family valued blood inheritance, not to mention that if the future King Tate was with a man, wouldn't they be about to have a male queen?

Ling Tian turned cold, "I'll say it again, Hall is my partner! I am free to be with whoever I am with. The Taite tribe has not stipulated that members of the tribe must be married to women, right?"

Hall hurriedly pulled him, Embarrassed, he explained, "It's not a male favourite. Ling Tian was injured before. To protect him, I let him hide his identity and pretend to be my male favourite." The

Great Elder didn't expect Ling Tian to be so tough . To be honest, he was a little embarrassed, and was about to say something more, but King Tate stopped him and said tentatively, "You are right, the Tate tribe does not stipulate that members of the Tate tribe must marry women, but what if you are King Tate?"

"What do you mean?" Ling Tian frowned.

King Tate waved his hand, asked his men to present the holy stone, and then explained, "This is the holy stone of our Tate tribe. If you can be recognized by it, you will be the next generation of King Tate.

" Can you sit on the throne if you are recognized by a stone?

The corners of Mingyan's mouths twitched and they stared intently at the so-called holy stone, who didn't understand the situation. They wondered if they could become the new King Tate if they were recognized by the holy stone?

Elder Ke Ke saw what they were thinking, and said coldly, "Don't think too much, there is only one Tate king in each generation, and it will only appear in the Tate clan."

"So it's like this..."

Ling Tian had already I was stunned, isn't this Longyan fruit? ! Bai Longdi stepped through the void and searched hard for the sacred artifact of the Dragon Clan! !

Should it be said that it takes no effort at all?

But things are right in front of him, but he is not easy to grab them. Ling Tian glanced at King Tate above him, and estimated that he and his strength should be on par, but if he used soul pouring, he could surpass him in minutes.

But in this way, the small world will be finished. As Ling Tian's guardian, the casualties of a small world won't cause him much harm, but he doesn't want these billions of creatures, so let's just follow the rules honestly.

Ling Tian took a deep breath, and put his hand on the holy stone. As soon as the spiritual power pushed in a little, the holy stone lit up impatiently.

"It really is him!"

"We have a new king, and the inheritance of the Tate family has not been broken!" The

elders were both surprised and happy, and even King Tate showed a smile on his serious face.

But he still asked Ling Tian, ​​"Look, you are the heir of the king now, you can choose any kind of queen you want, do you still insist on this man?" The

elders looked at each other, not understanding what the king meant, Is he asking the new king to choose between the throne and his mate?

But Sheng Shi chose Ling Tian, ​​they were too happy, how could they reject the new king. Not to mention that he married a man, they can only agree to marry the Zonghuang back!

Ling Tian pondered for a while, then smiled slightly, "I'll do another experiment for you guys."

He said and forcibly took Hall's hand and placed it on the holy stone. Hall was startled, "What are you doing?"

"Try, anyway. The holy stone will not be broken." The

Great Elder and the others were shocked, "You must not desecrate the holy stone!"

Except for the Tate, how can other lowly races pollute the holy stone, what if it no longer shelters the Tate?

They wanted to stop it, but because of Ling Tian's new identity, King Tate generously agreed, "It's okay, let him try."

King Tate said so, Hall looked at Ling Tian, ​​and he got it as a matter of course. With an encouraging look, he gritted his teeth and entered his ability into it.

Contrary to everyone's expectations, the holy stone lit up again, and it was much brighter than when Ling Tian put it up just now!

"How come?"

"He's not Tate, he's just a half-breed orc!" The elders couldn't believe it, and they didn't know what to think of, and their faces turned ugly instantly.

This hybrid orc's light is brighter than Ling Tian's. Doesn't it mean that he is more suitable to be the new king than Ling Tian? Can the dominance of the Tate clan continue?

Ling Tian noticed that they were looking at Hall with unkind eyes, so he snorted, and Yi Yiran grabbed Hall's finger, "You don't have to look at him like that, even if I inherit the throne, I will still carry out cultivation techniques to break the unruly laws of the Tate clan." Equal dominance. By the way, you don't know yet, but I invented a cultivation technique, and long-term practice can obviously improve strength."

"What? You can't do this!"

"You still remember that you are Tai How can you help other orc races?" The elders were all furious when they heard Ling Tian's words.

"Why not? The Tate tribe is used to bloodline crushing, and the younger generation has almost never left the comfortable place of the upper city. Now they can't even deal with the mere S-level insect king. In a few generations, the Tate bloodline will degenerate. What will it look like, have you ever thought about it?"

"The Tet race has declined from generation to generation, but the Zerg race has not. They will only become stronger and stronger in the harsh environment, and sooner or later they will occupy the entire planet."

"Even so, Tets are different too, you can't confuse us with normal orcs!"

That's fine, I've said everything I need to say, and Ling Tian didn't want to listen to him if he didn't listen. He shrugged nonchalantly, "It's fine if you don't agree, I'll just go down to the city in the future." The

elders were dumbfounded, and finally found The new king only wants to benefit the untouchables in the lower city. And the other candidate accepted by Holy Stone is not Tate...

They looked at the young orc half-embraced in Ling Tian's arms, and it was obvious that the two had a very good relationship. will piss off the other.

Seeing the elders standing stiffly on the spot, Ling Tian smiled in his heart, yes, he did it on purpose. On the one hand, he didn't want them to ignore Hall and let them know that Tate's blood was not a big deal; on the other hand, he had to do this so that they could get rid of their dependence on the Holy Stone, so that they could justifiably take it with them when they left in the future!

In his opinion, the Tates already have an excellent innate advantage, so, practice obediently, little Tates