Chapter 104

The elder who spoke was named Feng Ping. He was just forty years old, his temples were already gray, and there were deep lines around his slightly curved eyes, showing his fatigue.

Speaking of which, Feng Ping was also a leader of the Feng Clan when he was young, but no matter how strong the blood talent is, it cannot match the endless consumption. He didn't even have time to leave an heir, and the inheritance of this line was broken.

The current patriarch Feng He looks older than Feng Ping, but also wiser. He understands that working behind closed doors is worse than brainstorming, that's why he let Feng Lang and Feng Lin go out for activities, and even participate in the task of the secret service team. Unexpectedly, they really found a glimmer of life.

Feng Lin nodded affirmatively, "It's true, Junior Brother Ling Tian doesn't need to lie to us. All the talismans we brought back were drawn by him himself. He has this talisman skill, which is enough to become the guest of the secret service team and various sects. , There is no reason to lie to us by pretending to be an alchemist."

As for Ling Tian's other miraculous features, they couldn't explain them in public, so they only told the patriarch privately.

The patriarch was obviously in a good mood, and waved his hand to call a junior in the clan to show the fire talisman brought back by Feng Lin and Feng Lang in public. I saw that the young man injected a small amount of spiritual power into the talisman, and the fire talisman flew out of thin air, turning into a ball of flames in the air, and hit a thick tree with a "bang", and the trunk exploded in an instant. two cuts.

There was an uproar at the scene, apart from the Feng people who were watching the excitement, the elders were also amazed.

Feng Lin said, "Its upgraded flame talisman is powerful enough to deal with ghosts. These talismans are drawn with the real blood provided by me and Feng Lang. Compared with the secret method of burning blood, using talismans is obviously more cost-effective.

" Suddenly, there were two different voices among the elders: Some people agreed to exchange real blood for talismans to preserve the strength of the tribe; some people felt that they relied too much on talismans. If they took back the supply one day, would their descendants Forgot how to burn blood?

But let's not mention the talisman. Since these things were all produced by the same person, the credibility of the pill formula is obviously very high! If the Qi and Blood Pill is really refined, can these old guys look forward to returning to their former glory? Thinking of this, Feng Ping couldn't sit still, "Then what are we waiting for, hurry up and gather everyone to collect the medicinal materials on the alchemy formula, otherwise what will happen if the alchemist

runs away?"

Staying in such a dangerous place in Longyou City, he decided to send someone to bring the first batch of medicinal materials as soon as possible, and to protect Ling Tian by the way. As for this candidate, Feng Lin and Feng Lang will definitely go, and they also need to find an elder to lead

the team... At this time, Feng He would not have imagined that their elders almost fought for the position of leading the team!

***

Jiang Hua's considerations are still very reasonable. During the period when they convened the exchange meeting of supernatural beings, Longyou City had gradually become chaotic.

Almost all of the secret service team was dispatched, and even the cultivators who arrived early were arrested and went around the city to help deal with supernatural problems.

Ling Tian is the most idle among them, his attributes are known from top to bottom by the special service team. Even if he didn't know it at first, after he stayed for 20 days, changed rooms three times due to frequent accidents, and even performed countless flat falls in public... they all knew it!

What puzzled Jiang Hua was that the legendary ghost general level powerhouse didn't even see a shadow, which made him wonder for a while whether it was Master Xuanqing and the others who made a mistake, or that one's lethality was too strong, causing the underground ghost general Don't you dare to stand up again?

Ling Tian also wanted to know this question, so he took the opportunity of feeding the elixir and quietly asked the little black dragon, "Tell me, what is your identity, and why are those ghost generals so afraid of you?"

Of course, he is It's okay to chat with your partner, and you don't expect him to answer. Finding that the little black dragon ignored him, he stretched out his finger and nodded his forehead.

The little black dragon lifted his eyelids helplessly, sniffed the elixir handed to his mouth, then raised his head with a disdainful expression - the elixir had other people's smell on it, and he didn't like it.

Ling Tian chased him all the way to prevent him from hiding, "I added Ganoderma lucidum, mountain blood marrow and meat genus to this elixir, it is good for your injuries, be good, eat it quickly."

This scene is quite funny, Ling Tian The pill in his hand was bigger than the little black dragon's head, but he insisted on handing it to someone's mouth. It felt like if the little black dragon didn't eat it, he would open his mouth and force feed him.

Shaobai hesitated for a moment, but finally opened his mouth and swallowed.

Not long after he swallowed it, he found that Ling Tian's elixir was really good, the spiritual power in his body quickly dissipated the medicine's power, and the damaged inner organs were warm, which made him feel a lot better. So when Ling Tian handed the pill to his mouth again, he swallowed it voluntarily.

The little black dragon is thin and small. Although the scales are smoky and black in different shades, but Ling Tian's love for the house and Wu's mentality is causing trouble. He only thinks that his Taoist companion is extremely cute, cute and obedient (heavy fog), and he completely forgets about him The cruelty of the ghost killer that day...

Just when Ling Tian was living a leisurely life teaching people to make alchemy, drawing talismans for nothing, and keeping his Taoist couple as pets by the way, Yi Chengye unexpectedly rushed over. He didn't come alone, the original owner's brothers and sisters were also with him.

"Ling Tian, ​​let's see who is here!" Team leader Jiang shouted from a long distance away, with a bright expression on his face. Because Ling Tian is approachable, he now regards people as his juniors, and even changed his address, "I received a mission today to go out to catch monsters, and I just happened to meet people from your gods. I ran away..."

In normal times, Team Leader Jiang would never have yelled outside the alchemy room, but he guessed that Ling Tian would be very happy to see his fellow disciples, so he brought him in directly.

"I'll go out and have a look, you continue, don't be distracted." Ling Tian told Xiao Liu, this batch of pills is about to become a pill, Xiao Liu has done it many times, so he should know how to finish it.

Xiao Liu stared nervously at the pill furnace, and nodded obediently, even breathing very lightly.

Ling Tian is now more and more satisfied with Xiao Liu. Compared with when he first started alchemy, he has successfully cultivated this carefree brat into a cautious obsessive-compulsive disorder!

I don't know if Xiaoliu will apply for a work-related injury when she finds out that she has an occupational disease?

But that's none of Ling Tian's business, he's not the one who beats his chest every time he sees the slag feeling sorry for the materials; it's not him who often comes over to ask about his health, cares about his colleagues openly, but actually makes people feel stressed. Staying in such an environment, Xiao Liu made rapid progress, and Ling Tian wanted this kind of result, so he let it go without conscience...

Xiao Liu: QAQ, everyone cheated on me!

Seeing Yi Chengye, Ling Tian smiled slowly, "Brother." The

subconscious resistance in his body should belong to the original owner...

Sure enough, Yi Chengye frowned and scolded him when he saw him. He said, "Ling Tian, ​​you didn't cause trouble for Team Leader Jiang and the others, did you? Why don't you go back early after completing the task, and let my parents and I worry about it!"

This is what I said, why don't you know how to call and ask if you are worried? Except for the few days when the original owner had no place to charge the mobile phone in Huangquan, it was turned on at all other times.

"Oh, is that so?" Ling Tian took out his mobile phone and pretended to look through the records, "I didn't receive your call. Could it be that the mobile phone is broken?

" Looking at Team Leader Jiang next to him, his handsome face showed a bit of embarrassment. They really hadn't called, so it was obviously untenable for him to accuse Ling Tian...

But soon, the willow eyebrows and almond eyes beside him looked The pretty girl smiled and said, "That might not be the case, fourth senior brother, you are a modern technology shredder, and it is normal for mobile phone programs to make mistakes, let alone your senior brother."

What she said was so clever that it sounded like a joke, which immediately caused all the senior brothers and sisters to burst into laughter. The third senior brother joked, "Little junior sister is right, fourth senior brother, how many times has your phone blown up? You won't hurt yourself." You don't even have this kind of knowledge!"

"That's right, senior brother cares about you so much, it's impossible that he didn't make a call, it must be because your phone is broken." The speaker's tone was a bit sour, he should be the same as Yi Xiuze, He envied Ling Tian for having an elder brother who "cared about him".

Listening to their sarcastic laughter, the last smile on Ling Tian's face disappeared little by little. The original owner's misfortune was not his own will, but instead of being sympathetic and comforting, these fellow disciples kept making fun of others' pain. No wonder the original owner was so aggrieved even when he died.

Also, the junior sister who spoke for Yi Chengye was named Wu Qingya, and she actually had a special identity, that is, the woman the original owner had a crush on. The original owner is like a simple, silly, sweet straight man who doesn't know how to hide it at all. I believe not only the brothers and sisters can see it, but Wu Qingya herself has also noticed it.

But she didn't say that she rejected the original owner, but instead hung him to obtain resources from him. Moreover, she might be sure that the original owner would not be able to tell, so she often speaks for Yi Chengye unscrupulously in front of the original owner. I believe that anyone with eyes knows who she really likes.

This is also the reason why Ling Tian sneered at the original owner's brothers and sisters, none of them sincerely treat the original owner! Even if you are afraid of offending people by telling the truth, can't you remind me privately or anonymously? But what did they do? Seeing the original owner jumping around in front of Wu Qingya like a clown, they probably secretly laughed at him for wanting to eat swan meat!

The atmosphere of meeting the brothers and sisters was so weird, Team Leader Jiang, who was happy to ask for credit, was embarrassed. Why was this scene different from what he had imagined?

With his eyesight, how could he fail to see the coldness on Ling Tian's face. Ling Tian has been in the special service team for so long, and he never puts on airs when getting along with their colleagues. He has a gentle and polite temper, and they never refuse their occasional excessive requests.

It can be seen from the address that Team Leader Jiang almost regards Ling Tian as one of his own. Now that he sees the fellow of the Shenxiangmen treating him like this, an unknown anger suddenly rises in his heart, and he replied neither softly nor hard, "Everyone misunderstood, Ling Tian was invited by our special service team to stay here. If Master Yi wants to blame you, blame me. Our special service team did not do a good job and forgot to notify you in time."

"Jiang The team leader is serious." Yi Chengye's expression was subtle, Team Leader Jiang, who didn't understand the secret service team, was doing well, why did he speak for Yi Lingtian, a trash?

At this moment, Xiao Liu opened the door with a smack of Danxiang, and said aggressively, "What are you fellows, are you brothers and sisters? None of our colleagues in the Secret Service are so indifferent! Brother Tian entered the ghost domain and escaped death, how about you? I haven't figured out the situation when we first met, so I asked for accountability! Brother Tian was unlucky because he was backbited by his great abilities. What's so ridiculous? Know the five disadvantages and three deficiencies? Is it because you haven't mastered your skills, and you can't even feel the deficiencies? Hah!"