Chapter 39

As soon as Ling Tian and his party walked out of the main street where the palace is located, they bumped into Murong Bai who had rushed over after receiving the news, "Are you... all right?"

Murong Bai looked carefully at Ling Tian's face.

"Why are you here?" Ling Tian looked left and right, gave up on the main road, and took Murong Bai into the alley next to him, "Come with me."

Although Murong Bai was puzzled, he still did not hesitate He kept up with him, but behind him, the little eunuch Duofu had a worried expression on his face, "Master..."

What's going on, when did his master associate with Prince Dingnan? And looking at the interaction between the two, the relationship seems to be pretty good?

Seeing that the little eunuch was about to catch up with the two masters in front, Gao Zhan quickly reached out and grabbed his collar, "Don't disturb the masters talking."

Duofu was pinched by the back of his neck, angrily turned his head and glared at the goat Beard glanced at him, then broke away unhappily. My master is a decent prince, can they afford to pay for something wrong?

I thought so, but after Gao Zhan interrupted him, he finally slowed down and didn't dare to get too close...

Ling Tian walked a certain distance, stopped and waited for the people behind him to catch up, and then unexpectedly borrowed the lenient Covered by his sleeve, he blatantly took the opponent's hand.

"Ling Tian..." Murong Bai was taken aback, wanting to struggle but afraid that Ling Tian would misunderstand him and despise him. The son of King Dingnan is not from the blood of King Dingnan, but a farmer who has been exchanged. This news has spread throughout Yanjing City. Ling Tian must be feeling very uncomfortable now.

When Murong Bai thought about it, not only did he not dare to let go of Ling Tian's hand, but he clenched it even tighter, "Ling Tian, ​​they don't want you, I want you! You, come back to the Ninth Prince's Mansion with me?

" Don't you want to eat soft food?" Ling Tian said with a tease.

When Murong Bai saw that he was still in the mood to joke, the tension in his heart eased a bit, and his cheeks turned a little red. Based on his relationship with Ling Tian, ​​Ling Tian returned home with him, and he was indeed suspected of having a soft meal...

"You, don't belittle yourself, I know that you are a person who does great things, and sooner or later you will become someone. Most of the generals who fight in the country are from mud-legged backgrounds, even □□ is no exception, no one is nobler than anyone else..."

Seeing his partner digging his stomach in a serious manner, Ling Tian wanted to comfort him, and the last bit of anger in his heart dissipated . He was in a good mood and pulled him through various alleys, skillfully as if he had lived in it for more than ten years...

Murong Bai finally remembered to ask, "Where are we going?"

"Xijiao Hutong, I'm in Yanjing's base camp." By the way, I took him to identify people.

"Oh..." Murong Bai was a little disappointed, he thought that Ling Tian would be willing to follow him back after he left Dingnan Palace.

Every time Ling Tian came to see him, it was at night, and he was busy with many things, so he didn't come to see him every night. Murong Bai felt like a resentful woman who was waiting for her husband to come home. She often opened her eyes and waited until midnight, only to fall asleep when she couldn't bear it anymore.

"Master!" "Master, are you here?"

Lu Yi, An Zi and the others who lived in the courtyard showed surprise expressions when they saw Ling Tian, ​​and came up to greet him. Some of them were little beggars picked up by the original owner, and some of them were people that Ling Tian had saved, and in order to repay their kindness, they took refuge in him.

There are also some like Gao Zhan and Tong Kui, although the old Dingnan King chose the original family to give birth to children, but they don't like Fu Yu's style, and they know what is going on with "changing sons" . Therefore, even if Ling Tian left the Dingnan Palace, they still followed him wholeheartedly.

"This is..." Lu Yi saw the unfamiliar Murong Bai, hesitated for a moment, and asked on behalf of everyone.

"This is the Ninth Prince. In the future, if you see him as you see me, his order will be equal to my order."

"Ah? This..." Ling Tian's words were like throwing a thunderbolt among the crowd, and everyone looked at each other in blank dismay. There was obvious surprise on their faces.

Ling Tian didn't explain, and his sharp eyes swept over everyone, "If you violate the order, you know the consequences." The

voice was not loud, but it contained a strong pressure, so that everyone who heard it couldn't help being in awe.

Everyone shuddered, "Yes!"

"Ling Tian?" Murong Bai looked at him in disbelief, he thought he was a pawn in Ling Tian's hands, but Ling Tian actually said that to his subordinates.

He is worried that his life experience will be exposed, and the real master behind him will no longer take a fancy to him, so he wants to win him over? It's really not necessary, he is willing to do anything for Ling Tian, ​​it's all voluntary.

"Actually, you don't have to be like this..."

Ling Tian smiled at him, then greeted Lu Yi and the others, "Haven't you come up to meet the Ninth Prince?

" Forbidden by the order, all of them walk lightly, have hidden eyes, and have been well trained.

Duofu felt as if he had accidentally entered another world hidden by his master, his heart was beating fast and his back was chilling, wondering if it was too late for him to quit now? The master must have forgotten him, so he let him mix in.

It turns out that Prince Dingnan is also the owner of the master, so the two are so familiar...

But Duofu still feels a little strange. When the prince of Dingnan faces the master, he is not like a subordinate facing the master, but occupies an obvious dominant position . As for the master, he wasn't angry either, the gaze he looked at Prince Dingnan seemed to be conniving, and it seemed to be an emotion he couldn't describe...

Ling Tian waved away the crowd, and when he turned his head to face his partner, his voice subconsciously lowered two degrees, "Wait here for me, I'll go in and clean up, and then I'll go back home with you. It's okay to bring a dozen people back, right?"

Murong Bai immediately shook his head, "No problem."

Then the corners of his mouth raised subconsciously, and Ling Tian said, "Go home"...

"Duofu..." Wasn't he dreaming?

Duofu, who had been trembling since just now, knelt down to the master with a "plop", "Master, this slave will never dare to spoil your important affairs, and will never say a word, slave...you can swear to God!"

" ..." Murong Bai raised his hand to his forehead, "I see, you should get up first."

"Master, for Duofu's sake of serving you since childhood, please spare the slave's life, the slave's mouth is very tight... ..."

Murong Bai kicked him unbearably, "Where did you learn so many plays? Hurry up and get out of here, my prince!"

After being hit on the body, Duofu was happy and got up neatly, "Thank you, master, for the reward !" "

Ling Tian who walked in from the outside, "..."

Murong Bai, "..."

No, you misunderstood, he definitely does not have two-faced tactics, one thing in front of the other, one thing behind the other, and he has no shady hobbies...

"Let's go Let's go." Seeing his partner froze, Ling Tian thoughtfully spoke first, and interrupted Murong Bai's thoughts of explaining.

"You...why are you a little different?" Murong Bai waited for him to get closer before realizing something was wrong.

Prince Dingnan has always combed his hair meticulously. Ling Tian let down his jade crown hairstyle and tied it with a black hair tie behind his head. There is also a lot of broken hair on the sides of the cheeks, coupled with the sudden darkening of the skin and the sparse stubble, he looks more like a leisurely swordsman than a nobleman.

Only Ling Tian's dark pupils were still the same, so Murong Bai, who was familiar with him, recognized him at a glance.

But Duo Fu was different. When he heard Ling Tian speak, his eyes suddenly widened, as if he had just recognized him, "You, you, are you the eldest son?"

"From now on, I am the Ninth Prince ." The dark guard Ling Yi." Ling Tian was too lazy to give himself a name, so he simply used a number. By the way, Gao Zhan, Tong Kui, and Lu Yi can also use it, called Gao Er, Tong San, and Lu Si...

That's right, Lord Guardian is just so uncreative.

Duofu rubbed his eyes, and found that the clothes he was wearing were indeed decorated like those of the guards in the mansion, but they were changed to pure black, and the hem and cuffs were more concise. At first glance, he could tell that he was a Lianjiazi who was used to walking at night.

Outside the door, Gao Zhan, Tong Kui and more than a dozen experts were already waiting. Except for the pharmacist Lao Feng, everyone else wore the same clothes as Ling Tian.

Ling Tian introduced his names one by one, "Second year in high school, San Tong... An Wu, Lao Feng." Then he specifically ordered Lu Yi for him, "This is Lu Si, he is good at imitating, and will stay by your side in the future, and when necessary You can let him replace you."

Murong Bai was really touched when he heard this, Ling Tian asked Lu Si to protect him, he should have a place in his heart, right?

A group of people hurried back to the Ninth Prince's Mansion in the dark, and when they passed by the Yanjing Mansion, the arrest warrant for Ling Tian had already been posted, and the passers-by talked a lot—

"I heard that this person was originally a bastard, but he pretended to be a regular Prince Nan, he fled from the palace after his identity was exposed."

"If you want me to say that King Dingnan is too pitiful, he has raised his son for more than 20 years for nothing."

"Shh, keep your voice down, talk about the prince in the street, are you dying?"

"Cough, continue to talk about this fake prince. , It is stated in the arrest warrant that not only is he pretending to be of royal blood, but he is also disloyal... Wasn't there a rumor in the capital that there was an evil star, it seems to be him."

"Yes, yes, it is him! I just said why so It sounds familiar, this bastard is ruthless, he kills without blood, no wonder His Majesty ordered him to be arrested!"

"It deserves it..."

Murong Bai subconsciously looked at Ling Tian, ​​and Ling Tian just turned to look at him, "How about it? Do you dare to let me go back with you?"

Gao Zhan and the others are all people with sharp eyes and ears, and when they heard Ling Tian's question, their hearts also rose.

Duofu was almost scared to pee, wanted criminal, the emperor personally issued an order, even if his master wants to employ someone, he should not be placed in the prince's mansion...

Murong Bai glared at him, "What do you think? Hurry up! Be careful that Tian Hei sprained my prince's leg, you are the only one who asks this prince!"

Ling Tian smiled, "Of order."

Murong Bai also laughed, and when he was walking, he purposely moved closer to Ling Tian's arm, almost sticking to each other gone.

The two of them were happy to have fun, but Gao Zhan and the others looked troubled, the master had never been so submissive in front of the emperor. Now he has left the palace, but the Ninth Prince is not like a good person, he started to shout at his master as soon as he got a little bit of a handle...

They didn't dare to do anything to the Ninth Prince, they could only secretly stare at his valet. Duofu was trembling by their fierce eyes, one head and two big, the master is luring wolves into the house, luring wolves into the house!