Chapter 149

Ling Tian was awakened by the pain while changing the dressing. He opened his eyes slightly, and happened to see Hall standing aside, staring at him.

The look in his eyes was a little complicated, as if he regretted saving him.

"!!!" This

is the first time that Ling Tian has been disliked by his Taoist companion. He is just injured a little bit, his appearance is a little ugly, and his identity... is a little troublesome...

Well, at first glance, he seems a little hopeless Yes, now it is stewed and can be eaten fresh.

In order to save his precarious fate, he raised the corners of his mouth and showed a miserable smile at Hall, and then took advantage of his stupefied, secretly picked the man's palm with his fingers.

Hall seemed to have been shocked, quickly withdrew his hand, looked up at Dr. Warren, and found that he was concentrating on dealing with the newly formed polyps in the wound, and didn't pay attention to them at all.

Hall tightened his fingers, secretly reminiscing about the electric shock-like feeling, even the man gritted his teeth and groaned while suppressing the pain... it sounded extremely sexy to him.

Noticing that the blue veins on his forehead were exposed and there were fine beads of sweat secreting, Hall unconsciously picked up the clean gauze and helped to wipe it off little by little.

He did this action very carefully, not even letting go of the back of his neck and arms, and Ling Tian's gaze kept following him to disturb his mind, so when Hall felt satisfied, he found that Dr. Warren had already raised his head , looked at him in surprise, "Captain?"

Hall's eyelids twitched, and without thinking about dropping the gauze, he pretended to be calm and said, "It's nothing, I think you are too busy, and you are worried that he will sweat and contaminate the wound, so wipe it with your hands." Just a moment."

"Oh...thank you, Captain." Dr. Warren lowered his head again without doubting him.

Ling Tian pursed his lips and suppressed a smile, he knew that his charm would be of no avail to his Taoist companion...

Unexpectedly, as soon as the smile appeared, Hall gave him a cold look, then turned around mercilessly, opened the door and left.

Ling Tian: "..."

When Hall came to the spaceship hall, he happened to meet Layton and Edmund who had just led the team back. Layton complained as soon as he saw him, "I originally hit a single Liuzu Jin The Beetle, ended up meeting the elite team of Viper and Razor, and was robbed by them. Captain, we have no way to go on like this. If they want that Tate, they can give it to them. They are useless anyway. What are you doing here? With an active mind ,

he was keenly aware that Hall's attitude towards that Tate was somewhat different, so he wished to persuade Hall to get rid of that Tate, which would only bring them trouble.

As early as three days ago, Mecca City Lord's Mansion, Viper, and Sharp Blade joined forces, and now they are just finding fault while hunting. Who knows when they will come to the door?

Layton's complaint was exactly what Hall was hesitating about. Thinking of that guy and his fiancée... Hall wanted to hand him over.

However, Ling Tian's actions gave him a shot in the arm. Hall's palms are still hot at the moment, so just like the king who was bewitched by the demon concubine, he pushed to wait and see.

Layton was a little unhappy, but he raised his eyes and did not challenge Hall's authority in front of everyone. He just went back to the room and cleaned himself up with a whole bucket of water for the first time, and then knocked on Hall's door in the dead of night.

"What's the matter?" Hall opened the door a crack and didn't let him in.

But Layton keenly sensed a strong smell in his room, and Hall only put on his trousers in a hurry, with his clothes draped behind him, exposing most of his chest.

Layton smiled, and said in a seductive tone, "What's the point of doing this kind of thing alone? If the leader needs it, why don't you come to me?" Worrying about Hall's rejection, he added, "I don't mind doing it on my own." Below."

Hall avoided Layton's provocative fingers, with an embarrassed expression, he just thought of that afternoon, and couldn't help...

"No need." Hall refused.

"Why?" Layton squinted his eyes, "Could it be that the leader wants a woman?"

His feeling was not wrong. With Hall's strength, he had already gone to Midtown if he wanted a woman. It's hard for them guys to find a woman in downtown, but there's still a chance in Midtown.

"No, I don't like women." Hall pursed his lips.

Layton's face was ugly, he didn't like women, and he rejected him, it only showed that his looks were not in the eyes of the other party. He has always been proud of his appearance, and it stands to reason that his appearance is quite popular with both men and women, unless...

"You like rough ones?"

Layton has always thought that muscular, big and three thick guys are stupid , but it does not rule out that Hall has special taste.

Hall didn't speak, and it was good for Layton to think so. After all, Layton's strength was second only to him and Edmund, and he had a flexible mind. He didn't want to lose Layton's subordinate.

"Okay, I see." Layton frowned and stared at Hall for a while, then left this sentence, turned and left.

Hall heaved a sigh of relief, turned around and returned to the room, and couldn't help reaching out to pay the forehead. Hasn't he always been very tolerant? Never looking for a bed-mate, why was he hooked by someone, he couldn't suppress his anger, and was accidentally bumped into by Layton...

Hall was busy reviewing himself, and completely forgot that Layton came to recommend himself late at night, maybe it was not at all. don't care.

After all, these people are artificially bred embryos. When there are more men than women, it is normal for everyone to help each other. There are even fixed partners, just like a pair.

In the next few days, Hall personally led the team out, and had several conflicts with Viper and the others' team. Although there were some profitable situations, but he was always flanked by three parties, and the situation was not optimistic...

One day when Hall came back from the outside, Dr. Warren ran to him with a strange expression. Hall thought that something had happened to the Tate, and hurriedly Follow him to the ward.

Seeing Huoer coming, Ling Tian couldn't wait to smile, showing him his new image. He felt that the Taoist companion should appreciate his healthy appearance more than the mummy with a bald head and no good skin on his face, who could only lie on the bed.

Hall gasped, "What's the matter, why has he shrunk?"

He didn't recognize it at first, but his eyes met those familiar amber pupils, his heart twitched hard, and he almost thought he was half-hearted , love the other when you see one, and have some shady hobbies, and it turns out...these are the same person? !

Does the Tate still have this function?

It's not to blame for Hall's fuss, it's because Ling Tian was originally a mature man around twenty-five or six years old, but now he suddenly degenerated into a boy of thirteen or fourteen. Thin and soft brown hair grew out, round and big eyes, a raised nose, a small ruddy mouth, and the boyish figure shrunk a lot...

"What's going on?! "

Hall is a little bit broken, mainly because... he thinks that the appearance of Little Tate is quite attractive to him. There is nothing wrong with him, right?

Ling Tian explained, "I heard that the Viper Squad is looking for trouble for you. If I become like this, you can tell them that I have already run away."

After Ling Tian finished speaking, he stared at Dr. Warren, the meaning couldn't be more obvious, as long as he didn't say anything, no one else would guess that he has a second form.

"No, how did you become like this?" Hall was puzzled.

Ling Tian shrugged, "Maybe it's the protection mechanism after Tate's serious injury. It has become like this, and the burden on my body is relatively small." The

Tate tribe really has this function, but this mechanism is not triggered actively, and has a certain degree of chance . As a secret of the Tate family, this weakness will of course not be spread to the outside world. After all, when the condition usually deteriorates, it means that the Tate's physical condition is very bad. No one can guarantee that they will not have that time. Of course, this kind of racial secrets is firmly hidden.

For Ling Tian, ​​of course he took the initiative to shrink. Fortunately, during this period of time, the energy of the beast core recovered a little, he was free, and he managed to find a way to run it successfully.

Ling Tian is very satisfied with his new image, although he is a little childish, he can get out of bed anyway.

Ling Tian smiled at Hall, "Can I live with you?" He explained, "I can't trust other people. You saved my life, and I trust you the most."

His explanation made sense, Even Dr. Warren thought he was a sign of insecurity. After all, the human form has degenerated like this, and the animal form is useless. He suspects that he, who has only a simple animal pattern, can knock him to the ground.

Thinking about it this way, this Tate is quite pitiful, and maybe it will remain in this state for the rest of its life...

Dr. Warren couldn't help looking at Ling Tian with pitiful eyes, but he didn't know that Hall was terrified when he heard it, so live together?

"No, you can't live with me!" Hall refused with the last of his reason.

"But he can't stay in the ward all the time, so everyone will guess his identity. What's more, the rooms on the spaceship are already full. If you don't stay with you, leader, should you let him get off the spaceship?" Outside But not as safe as on a spaceship.

Hall hesitated, and Ling Tian showed a disappointed expression at the right time. He had no idea how lethal his current image was. It was just a movement of lowering his eyes and pursing his lips, but Hall felt that this cute little Tate I'm going to cry!

"Forget it, you can live with me for now..." Hall touched his nose and paused, only to remember that this boy in front of him is not a real boy, this guy has grown up and has a fiancee!

Of course, Ling Tian couldn't make him go back on his word, so he immediately agreed with a smile, "Okay. By the way, my real name is Iris, you can call me Ling Tian, ​​and you can call you Hall?

" , so that the relationship between the two parties is further distanced. Since he is his Taoist companion, of course he has to climb up the pole.

Ling Tian called him by his first name, but Hall and Dr. Warren didn't think anything of it. Considering that this guy was originally Tate at the top of the food chain, he was already very knowledgeable about current affairs.

In order to hide Ling Tian's identity, Dr. Warren specially played a scene with Hall, and Hall led his team out to search with great fanfare, for fear that others would not know that Tate had escaped!