Chapter 143

The opening of "Le Bar" is different from its publicity. The publicity is overwhelming, but the first show is real and down-to-earth. First, some guests are introduced, and there are short interviews behind the scenes.

Gu's father and mother don't know anyone else, but the old Hong Kong star Au Song is still familiar. Gu's father said with emotion, "I remember when I was young, Au Song sang "Turn Around and Gone", and even made a guest appearance in a movie. I didn't expect that now He still looks so young."

After speaking, he couldn't help touching his face, he was already old!

Seeing this, Ling Tian quickly complimented, "Uncle looks very young too, I almost thought you were Yu Bai's elder brother at first glance.

" I can tell I'm in a good mood.

The most proud thing in his life is the birth of his son Yu Bai, that boy is handsome because of him!

Gu's mother gave him an angry look, and then said to Ling Tian, ​​"Xiao Feng, don't praise him, the old man can't stand people's praise."

Of course Ling Tian refused to admit it, not only did he not admit it, he praised Gu's mother again, " In fact, Auntie's temperament is also very good, and I feel very kind to you when I see you."

Ling Tian has experienced so many worlds, and his mood is different. When he is asked to show his aura, he can shock the audience, but when he intentionally compliments others, he is very confiding. At least now, both parents and mothers are very happy. The old couple watched TV with relish, and waited for seven or eight minutes, but they still hadn't seen Gu Yubai

come out. Gu's mother couldn't help asking, "Why hasn't Yu Bai come out yet?"

Wearing a white shirt, overalls, a necklace and earrings, because the makeup highlights the already delicate features, he looks handsome, but when he smiles, he looks like a simple boy next door.

The behind-the-scenes host routinely interviewed him, "Why did Mr. Gu come to our show?"

"If I said that I worshiped my predecessors, or that I came to study, everyone would think I was too hypocritical. The truth is, my agent arranged for me to come to our show." I'm here, I heard it's a big production..." The

host behind the scene laughed and asked, "Are you worried about being eliminated? You know, we are a big production."

Gu Yubai shrugged, "I believe in myself , will never let the fans down." Under the

TV, messages from netizens were scrolling—

【Come on, little fish, we fish balls support you! 】

【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, my little brother is so handsome, humorous and motivated! ]

[Gu Yubai has been a hot topic recently, among other things, this face is indeed not dark. ]

[I just watched Senior Lei Yue's revelation that Xiaoyu is going to sing a very explosive new song tonight, looking forward to it! 】

The messages on the TV are of course screened, and only the messages that praise the guests will be released, and most of the messages on Ling Tian's mobile phone are discussing the statement issued by the program team three days ago.

The guest list of Lizhi TV has been reviewed layer by layer, and the plan has been recorded from initiation to modification. The program team directly released the records on the TV station's intranet. From the list drawn up for the first time, it can be seen that Gu Yubai is on the list, and the ranking is quite high.

As soon as the Lychee TV hand came out, netizens speculated that the singers who had been replaced did not dare to pretend to be dead anymore, and they all came out to explain: It was nothing more than that I was abroad and was too busy to reply in time; or I had contact with the program group, and the previous program The group is silent, and they are inconvenient to respond.

Among them is a young singer named Han Feiyu. He was jumping around on the Internet before, saying that he had talked with the program team, but Gu Yubai did not expect that Gu Yubai would step in and steal his announcement by improper means.

As soon as the program group's statement was released, he changed his mind instantly, saying that he was misled by the navy and accidentally became someone else's shooter.

Although his fans commented that it was not his brother's fault, it was all the fault of the program group, a large number of netizens went to his Weibo to ridicule him, saying that he used this method to gain attention.

However, this Han Feiyu still achieved his goal, even if he failed to participate in "Le Ba", he still relied on his own black popularity. Of course, Ling Tian couldn't let this kind of person continue to disgust Gu Yubai, so he used his contacts to find the major shareholder of the other economic company. This person will only be hidden by the economic company for the next three years, and he can leave if he wants to, it depends on whether anyone dares to take over.

Gu Yubaiqian is in charge of the rules, his private life is chaotic, and the black material that squeezes out other people's places has been explained clearly, but the fact that he likes the same sex cannot be explained. Gu Yubai didn't want to explain either, anyway, he's a singer, not an idol, it's enough for fans to like his songs.

It's not the first time Ling Tian watched Gu Yu Bai stand on the stage, but every time he can see his progress. Compared with his jerky singing skills at the beginning, now he has found a suitable range for him, and his control over the stage is not the same. And language.

A fast-paced POP song, every dance and every handsome turn of Gu Yubai can welcome the enthusiastic screams of the audience off the stage.

Gu's father and mother in front of the TV were also shocked by her son. Gu's mother clasped her hands nervously for a while. It wasn't until Gu Yubai's performance was over that she felt her heart was beating too fast and her chest hurt a little.

She used to complain that her son insisted on becoming a star, but seeing his dazzling son on the stage, she realized that he was no longer the innocent boy who stubbornly carried a guitar and went north to search for his dream. He has grown to stand up the stage by himself, so confident, so powerful, any action can arouse the enthusiasm of the audience, making them scream and move...

"This...does we need to vote outside the venue?" Mother Gu's eyes widened. Zhuo Zhuo, it seems that just waiting for Ling Tian to nod, she will mobilize all relatives and friends, desperately rejecting this face, and encourage them to vote for her son!

Father Gu is the same, he thinks his son's singing is no worse than that of Ou Song who has been famous for decades, and his son is more handsome!

"Of course." Ling Tian laughed and coughed. Even though he knew that Gu's father, Gu's mother, and all the relatives and friends of the Gu family voted in vain, he did not dampen the enthusiasm of the old couple. Instead, he patiently taught them how to vote, how to support, and even joined the fan group ...

Under Ling Tian's deliberate approach, Gu's father and mother had already forgotten how strange they were to him, and treated him as their own nephew.

The first issue of "Le Ba" was a big success, and all the guests gained fans to varying degrees. In comparison, Gu Yubai's popularity should rank among the top three.

In fact, Gu Yubai was still very adventurous. When the show started, most of the guests either sang his famous songs or familiar classics. He sang a new song. However, with his super stage performance and increasingly excellent voice, he perfectly completed his debut.

Feng Mingrui looked at the ratings of the first episode of "Le Ba", as well as the super chats and hot searches that sprung up on the Internet, and his expression was slumped.

He knew that "Supernova" had no chance of winning, the gap was too big! If he can't stand out, his exclusive sponsorship will become an ordinary advertisement, and Feng's car sales can't be as explosive as in his previous life.

All the manpower and material resources he had arranged before were wasted, plus the cost of investing in research and development, buying murderers and recruiting sailors, Feng Mingrui had already spent more than half of the money he borrowed from Ling Tian.

What surprised him even more was Ji Hua's arrest. The reason was that his hat, mask and other items left in a park trash can were found. The police suspected him, confirmed the DNA, and soon arrested him on charges of intentional wounding.

Feng Mingrui listened to the lawyer's report with a blank expression. What Lawyer Chen meant was very simple. The police had too much evidence. There was no room for maneuver in Ji Hua's case. If he confessed, he could apply for a commutation of sentence.

Originally, Ji Hua was able to work hard in unexpected directions without being so secretive, but he was well-packed and evaded monitoring all the way. The fact of deliberate crime is too obvious.

Also, I know he is rich, but this guy still wears a famous brand hat when he goes out to commit crimes, is it because he is afraid that the police will not find him?

In fact, Ji Hua really forgot that there are so many things in his closet, and he doesn't like that hat, so he bought it and left it unused. Who knew that the police could find him through that small pattern?

Ji Hua was detained by the police, and Feng Mingrui couldn't see him, but he didn't panic at all, because he knew in his heart that Ji Hua didn't dare to confess him. His uncle is the second-generation ancestor who likes extravagance. He is too aware of the consequences of having nothing. If he doesn't confess to him, he can continue to enjoy himself after being released from prison. What's more, if it's just intentional injury, two or three years of beating is enough, and you can even apply for a commutation of sentence.

The facts were exactly as he expected, Ji Hua pleaded guilty and said that he could not understand Ling Tian bullying his nephew, so he committed the crime on impulse.

It was related to Feng Mingrui, he was also interrogated by the police, but he picked himself very clean. Even with the background of Lu Chenghan's murder-buying car accident, the police could only watch him walk out of the police station accompanied by his lawyer.

"Who is this? These two cases are definitely related to him."

"An uncle can give up whoever makes someone powerful. Feng Lingtian is his uncle. If Ji Hua succeeds, The biggest beneficiary must be him!"

"Forget it, if someone hadn't come to report the discarded items in the trash can, we wouldn't even be able to convict Ji Hua..."

Hearing the mutterings of the two police officers behind him, Feng Mingrui He suddenly stopped.

"Young Master Feng?" Attorney Chen actually heard it too, but he cleverly pretended he didn't hear anything.

"It's okay." Feng Mingrui narrowed his eyes, a dark light flashed in his eyes.

After the case was settled, Feng Mingrui went to the detention center to visit Ji Hua, "Did you report the trash by yourself?"

He asked abruptly without giving Ji Hua time to react.

"What, what report?" Ji Hua was confused, and quickly realized, "No, why should I report myself? I'm not crazy!"

"It's really not you?" Feng Mingrui couldn't tell if he was real Stupid or play dumb.

"It's really not me! Mingrui, you don't know how miserable life is in the detention center. This place is almost uninhabitable, and the food is all pig food. Those people are always asking me for things, and I dare not refuse." Here... the detention center is already like this, I can't even imagine what a prison looks like! Mingrui, you can help uncle find a way, uncle doesn't want to go to jail..."

Hearing Ji Hua's pleading, Feng Mingrui felt If you think too much, Ji Hua is such a wimp, how could he use jail to escape his threat?