Chapter 162

Everyone quickly came to their senses and rushed to ask, "Captain, has your strength advanced?"

There is no systematic detection method in the lower city, and the strength can only be judged by the naked eye. In their view, Hall's level It should be around A-level... But he was not capable of making a big hole in a half-ton alloy table in human form before, not to mention that he looked at it, and it seemed that he hadn't used all his strength?

This is terrifying, absolutely impossible without S-class!

Someone wondered, "Didn't the leader get injured more than half a month ago, why did he suddenly advance?"

"Could it be... the cultivation method that the leader said is really useful?"

Hall looked at them With bright eyes and a face full of thirst for knowledge, I just want to sneer in my heart, who didn't listen to him just now, now I know how powerful it is?

"Captain?"

Seeing that they were in a hurry, Hall had no intention of showing off. He shook his head and casually nodded at one of his victims, "Edmund, come here, I'll teach you how..."

Hall actually didn't I am sure whether other people can practice this exercise as effectively as him. After all, Ling Tian said at the beginning that he needed Tate's blood, although he later said no, but Hall knows that Tate's blood has greatly changed his physique. .

Edmund is a restrained and careful person. Hall used his supernatural power to guide him to run three or four times, and Edmund successfully memorized the route.

Everyone saw him with his eyes closed, his face flushed, and his head sweating profusely. He seemed to be holding back something, and asked anxiously, "How is it, how is it, is it working?

" He, "Deputy Commander Edmund, don't rush to practice, but tell us—"

Hall grabbed that hand in time, "Don't touch him, you can't be disturbed while practicing!"

"Oh..."

Hearing Hall's stern warning, the others dared not move, but Layton took the initiative to stand. He came out, "I'm the next one, right?"

He could feel the energy surge in Edmund's body, like waves washing away, one wave after another, and after each wave advances, the energy mobilized by Edmond That's more. He looked miserable, but if it wasn't working, he should have stopped long ago.

Layton looked at Hall with bright eyes, but this time it was no longer because of personal affection, but the desire for power.

Hall nodded, and while mobilizing his ability to guide Layton, he said to the others, "You better prepare some food."

He didn't know how many people he could teach tonight, but in order to prevent these people from snatching his ground lizard meat Dry, of course the more food the better.

Someone in the upper management immediately agreed and turned to inform the cafeteria that they were going to have extra meals, but he obviously didn't pay enough attention to Hall's reminder. too much.

At first it was Edmund, then Layton, Squadron Leader Cook, Billy... They came down the mountain like hungry wolves as soon as they woke up, and rushed to eat in front of the barbecue at the first time, and everyone else was surprised.

"!!! What's wrong with you, why did you eat it all the time?!"

"Speak, are you really so hungry?"

Edmund nodded wryly while grabbing meat without image, "Very hungry."

He didn't know what was going on, but as soon as he woke up, he felt hungry, with a sense of urgency that his stomach would eat all the internal organs if he didn't replenish energy. Leighton, too, didn't have time to talk at all.

The others were taken aback, and the clever one hurried to the cafeteria again. This time, they brought back even less barbecue, and the master locked the warehouse, resolutely refusing to give them any food.

Hall knew that there were Ork people on the periphery of the Mingyan base, and he strictly prevented them from escaping. The master was worried that they would be besieged in the future, so he would not let them consume the remaining food in vain.

"Forget it, each of you should eat less, if you really can't stand it, just eat dried ground lizard meat." Don't embarrass the master.

Hall reluctantly prepared to donate his dried ground lizard meat. Unexpectedly, everyone was prepared, and they all said that they had stored a lot there. In the end, those who were free went one by one, and the dried ground lizard meat piled up into a hill in the conference room.

Hall: "..."

It seems that everyone is afraid of going hungry. That's right, they weren't that good at the beginning. They are used to living a life with ups and downs, so don't they just remember to stockpile food?

Edmund was the first to eat, and he stopped when he was not so hungry. He turned the beast core, his face flushed, "I feel very good, now I can't wait to go out and fight with someone."

Someone rushed at him Beckoning, eager to try, "Deputy head, are you here to take a picture of this table?"

He pointed to the metal table with a deep pit on it, which was slapped by Hall.

Edmund: "..."

Even if he is a genius, he can't shoot such a big hole just after half an hour of training!

Layton wiped his mouth, stood up and slapped the person on the back of the head, "What kind of slap? It's not too bad to slap you! Didn't you see that it was covered with grilled insect meat and jerky?"

The man objected, "What's the matter? Let's just move it."

"That's right, let's all try it out. Anyway, this table needs to be repaired."

After they finished speaking, they really emptied the table, and one by one they charged up to slap their palm prints. Some even took two photos before and after practicing to test Practice effect.

"Hey, it seems to be a little deeper!" Billy moved a little closer, trying to prove that his practice was effective.

"Really, why don't I think it's not too obvious?"

Billy said angrily, "Nonsense, don't look at how long I've been practicing! Commander, keep this table for now? I'll try again tomorrow!"

Billy Having said that, everyone's eyes lit up, including Edmund and Layton. Because firstly, the practice brought them only subjective feelings, and without testing instruments, they could only rely on physical experiments to judge the results; secondly, the feeling that Hall's palm gave them was shocking, and they wanted to Know where the gap is with him.

Hall wanted to raise his hand to his forehead, "You can do whatever you want."

At this moment, Cook suddenly said, "If it were the mysterious man from that day, would he destroy the entire table?"

"Yes, that guy His power is really terrifying!"

"What do you say is his beast form, why did he help us?"

The three of Hall looked at each other, but none of them dared to tell them that the male favorite they looked down upon was that famous mysterious man.

As for why they helped them, didn't they all become their team leaders, who would they help if they didn't help Ming Yan?

Hall clenched his fist and coughed lightly, "That mysterious man taught me this exercise, and it is not allowed to spread outside without my permission."

"Understood!"

"No wonder!" Someone suddenly clenched his fist and smashed his palm, with a face of sudden realization, "It turned out to be from him. No wonder the strength of the leader has suddenly become so much stronger."

"Don't worry, leader, everyone belongs to Mingyan. " The old man knows the rules."

"I must go back and practice hard!"

"Okay, let's go, go back to practice."

Contrary to Hall's expectations, no one asked him about the mysterious man. As for the matter, everyone was busy going back to practice, which made his plan to reveal a little about the relationship between the two choked up in his throat.

Layton gloated and walked away: He doesn't want to eat dog food either!

For the next two days, members of Mingyan could hear "bang bang bang" from the conference room from a long distance away, thinking that the high-level legion was researching some new weapon. They didn't know that the strong men of the legion they admired were all proud of the palm prints they made on the alloy table.

Soon there were not enough places for the huge alloy table, and some people used gold-type abilities to repair the table, but they kept the big hole left by Hall...

What shocked the legion members even more was that each of the high-ranking members of the legion had Kong started chewing the dried ground lizard meat. Could it be that their food was already so lacking? The senior executives of the legion gnawed the dried ground lizard meat themselves, and left the higher-level insect meat for them to eat... Woohoo, it's so touching!

Only the master chef in the canteen wanted to roll his eyes when he heard the rumors, and the group of locust beasts didn't miss a meal! He doesn't want to save food for everyone, and he should be the one they should thank!

Otherwise, with the astonishing appetite of that group of locust beasts, they will eat yellow sand soon!

Three days passed in a flash, and in the early hours of the morning, Viper and other three-party alliances launched an attack together. But Hall was not a vegetarian either. He used the traps and fortresses arranged outside to kill many vanguards of the Tripartite Alliance.

The offensive and defensive battle was in full swing, Ling Tian stayed in the room, he could feel the ground shaking violently all the time, and the air was filled with yellow sand and the residual smell of cannon-bomb explosion-explosion. Fortunately, Mingyan's just-updated air protection net is very powerful, temporarily keeping the base safe.

Alke knew that Mingyan was a hard bone, but he didn't expect it to be so difficult to chew! Under the continuous output of hot weapons, their orc army couldn't get close to the city wall of Mingyan. Even if one broke in by chance, it was killed under the cover of enemy artillery fire.

However, when the shells were always exhausted, as the outer fortresses were breached one by one, Orke's dark face finally got better.

This battle is not only about the territory, but also the face of his Viper Legion!

However, he was also dissatisfied, "Clive, if you continue to be passive and sabotage, then the previously agreed spoils distribution plan may not work."

Quincy agreed, "At least 20% must be reduced, otherwise the next time the spoils will be broken ." In urban warfare, your sharp blades must be the vanguard."

Although he must show his sincerity when he accepts a woman, it is too much for Clive to hide behind every time. Under the ebb and flow, isn't it necessary to strengthen the team of sharp blades?

Alke and Quincy looked at each other and reached an agreement almost instantly: If Clive continues to fish in troubled waters, they will kill Nether Flame, and the next one will turn around and deal with Sharp Blade!

After all, they attacked Mingyan to expand their territory and gain more resources. It is impossible for the Liren family to dominate.

Clive understood his two allies very well, and when he heard Quincy's proposal, he agreed after a little thought. After all, being a pioneer does not mean that you have to be hard on the anus. The first batch of people to enter will of course gain the most.

What's more, he felt that if it was him, he would definitely choose to send important people and materials away at this time. After all, Ork had chosen to besiege the city before, and with the three of them staring at the city, Hall dared to send it out, which would be a trap for himself.

But it's not necessarily when the city is broken. It's a mess inside, and the three of them are also immersed in the joy of victory...

Clive licked his lips. In his hands, struggling and crying under him... He couldn't stop itching.

The author has something to say: Ling Tian: I took it out and it was bigger than you!