Chapter 114

In fact, Yi Gaozhan did not love his wife and children as much as he showed, otherwise when Bai Lan had an accident, he would not have run away without thinking.

When Yi Gaozhan was young, his qualifications were mediocre, and he was suppressed by Yi Zizhen, who was a junior, all the year round. He was depressed, so he used the excuse of going down the mountain to practice and escape, so he met his wife Bai Lan.

Bai Lan has a special fate. She was captured by an evil cultivator as a test product since she was a child. A few years later, she turned against him and robbed him of his skills and collections, and thus embarked on the road of ghost cultivator.

Although she is a ghost cultivator, but because of her lack of experience, her personality is actually very simple. Yi Gaozhan accidentally rescued her several times, which may have given Bai Lan, who lacked love, a sense of security, and she just entangled him.

As for Yi Gaozhan, he didn't know that Bai Lan was a ghost cultivator at first, but when he found out, Bai Lan found out the evil cultivator's skills and offered to sacrifice his own skills to improve his aptitude.

The whole journey of cultivation is actually connected. Bailan Liuyin's fate, coupled with her status as a ghost cultivator, could have made her a pinnacle existence in this world, but she gave up for Yi Gaozhan.

Of course, Yi Gaozhan was overjoyed and agreed without thinking about it. After a few years like this, Bai Lan proposed to have a child again, and Yi Gaozhan agreed again.

Of course he agreed not because he fell in love with Bai Lan, but because he saw the Soul Devouring Technique in the evil practice. In this world, the spiritual power is regressing. No matter how powerful a cultivator is, his lifespan is only 130 years, and he will go through endless reincarnation after death.

Yi Gaozhan thinks he is not a good person, rather than cleansing his sins in purgatory, or even reincarnating as an animal, he might as well take a shortcut and become an immortal ghost general. With his ingenuity, he might even have the chance to be promoted to the ghost king after eight hundred thousand years...

The most important thing about Soul Eater is the close blood relationship. It is perfect for him to use the child bred by his own blood essence and Bai Lan's bone as the container. But in this way, there is a bigger problem, the existence of half-ghosts is not tolerated by heaven. In order to ensure that this container grows up smoothly, and even cultivate himself to be used by him, he must blind the eyes of heaven and law.

So there was a reason to change the lives of the two children.

In fact, the accident between Yi Zizhen and his wife was indeed an accident. The age difference between Yi Lingtian and Yi Chengye was too great, so it was not in his consideration. But that accident just brought people and excuses up, so he didn't use it in vain.

Of course Bai Lan took the lead in changing lives, and he assisted from the side, otherwise, how could Tianlei have smashed Bai Lan to death, but let him escape by luck?

However, once his fate was broken, the backlash on Yi Chengye's body was too serious. In order to prevent the eggs from flying, he had to use the Soul Devouring Technique in advance. It was precisely because of this that his original cultivation base was exhausted, and he was forced to enter the underworld to escape due to the punishment imposed by the thunder.

Otherwise, the human world is so chaotic now, wouldn't it be nice for him to hide on it and grow it secretly, and insist on coming down to grab resources from the ghosts?

After all, it's that bastard Yi Lingtian!

Yi Gaozhan knew that he was like this, and he was also serving food to others in the underworld, so he paid attention to everyone in the Death Squad. What's more, there was Wu Qingya inside, and that woman was also a no-brainer, he easily seduced Yi Chengye's body against her body.

It's a pity that the plan was about to succeed, but the two juniors from the Feng clan appeared to make trouble.

Forget it, he has now taken refuge in the King of Ghosts, no matter how regretful he is, it won't help. I just hope that the other party will leave some soup for him while eating meat, he doesn't want to be a half ghost forever who can't win!

Yi Gaozhan thought that the ghost king would send his ghost generals and big demons to take him to find someone when he received the news, but he didn't expect the other party to go out and come back with the whole team wrapped in black clouds.

"It's you!" "Yi Chengye, why are you here? Where is this place?"

Group Leader Jiang and Elder Liu Ren got up from the ground in a daze, and saw Yi Chengye's familiar figure at first sight.

Wu Qingya, whose hands and feet were restrained, was also a little surprised, "Elder brother..." The

nine-headed flood dragon hid in the dark, watching with great interest. The malice and hatred in human beings are its food. Before devouring them, it will intensify. Only contradiction can play a greater role, otherwise it would have swallowed that weak half-ghost long ago.

"He's not Yi Chengye." Ling Tian had seen Yi Chengye before, and was already familiar with his aura, but the person in front of him was obviously wrong.

Nine-headed Jiao was a little surprised. There are still smart people in this team. Before it provoked someone, someone found something wrong, "If I guessed correctly, he is Yi Gaozhan in Yi Chengye's shell!"

"What? ——" "Yi Lingtian, what nonsense are you talking about?!" It was Wu Qingya's scream that interrupted everyone's astonishment, "The person in front of you is obviously a senior brother. You wronged him as a half-ghost before, and now you are slandering him It's the master master of the sect, do you think everyone is blind?"

"I think you are blind, you are blind." Ling Tian snorted, as a disciple of the Shenxiang sect, seeing people's faces is the most basic skill . Yi Gaozhan has just taken possession of this body, and his spirit and soul have not yet fully fused. It can be seen in a little detail, Wu Qingya is not blind, what is it?

"Yi Lingtian, you despicable and shameless villain! Don't think that I will like you because you framed the elder brother, I hate you when I see you—"

"Qingya!" Before Wu Qingya could finish her rant, Elder Liuren stood up. Come out and sternly stop, "Stop screaming, the person in front of you is not Yi Chengye!"

Nine-headed Jiao, who closed his eyes and was enjoying himself, frowned dissatisfiedly, and was very unhappy at Elder Liuren's interruption.

"What?" Wu Qingya was stunned, and subconsciously turned her head to look at her beloved senior brother, "No, Master, you must have made a mistake, how could the senior brother be..."

Seeing the expression of "Yi Chengye", She couldn't say anything more.

Yi Gaozhan didn't mean to hide it at all, he glanced at Wu Qingya condescendingly, "Idiot!"

Even if he can't recognize the person he likes, what is it if he is not an idiot? Although Bai Lan was stupid, she would never admit him wrong.

"No, no..." Wu Qingya shook her head crazily, and then screamed, "Elder brother...you return the elder brother to me!"

No one expected that Wu Qingya would suddenly erupt and break free , rushed directly in front of Yi Gaozhan, and beat him like a shrew.

Wu Qingya was banned from mana, but Yi Gaozhan did not. He slapped the person away with his backhand. Seeing that Elder Liuren was going to help Wu Qingya, who was vomiting blood, he reminded faintly, "Thanks to Elder Liuren for teaching a good apprentice." , I just confuse a few words, she agreed to make trouble on Jingshan, and helped to sprinkle wisteria pollen by the way."

Nine-headed Jiao didn't show up for a long time, and put him with these people again, Yi Gaozhan thought for a while clear. Since the other party wants to use him to anger this group of people, of course he has to behave better...

Elder Liu Ren stopped helping the people, and his face changed, "Wu Qingya, is what he said true?"

"Master, Master..." Hearing Elder Liuren's questioning, Wu Qingya trembled.

Elder Liuren said sharply, "Tell the truth!"

"Master, Qingya knew she was wrong, please forgive me this time, I won't dare again..." Wu Qingya also ignored her injuries, and struggled to get up, Kneeling down in front of Elder Liuren, she kept her leg and burst into tears.

Seeing this scene, not only did everyone present not feel sorry for her, but they were very angry. Especially the members of Shentu's family and Sanxiu who lost their companions, their eyes were red with hatred, "You vicious woman, finally admit it!"

"I will kill you to pay for Ah Hui's life!"

Seeing this, Wu Qingya , and begged for mercy desperately, "Master, this disciple really knows that I was wrong, master, master..."

Elder Liuren closed his eyes and kicked her away cruelly, "I am not your master. Disciple, I am not worthy..."

She struggled to finish the last few words, and suddenly spat out a mouthful of blood.

"Master!" Wu Qingya exclaimed.

Elder Baili was taken aback, and hurriedly supported him, while staring at Wu Qingya coldly and said, "Enough, Wu Qingya! When you were bewitching Feng Yan in Jingshan, did you ever think that your master was also there?" In the team? Have you ever thought that Feng Yan is also your fellow disciple? Also, when you sprinkled wisteria pollen, did you ever think about the lives and deaths of those hundred people?!"

"No, I didn't intend to harm you..." Wu Qingya shook her head blankly, "The only one I have to deal with is Yi Lingtian. Eldest brother said that I can use Ji to separate you first..."

She couldn't continue speaking under the eyes of everyone who hated her, and held her hands again. Face burst into tears.

"It's really a wonderful show..."

At this moment, the Nine-headed Flood Dragon hiding in the darkness spoke, and the eerie and cunning voice echoed in the darkness, immediately making everyone vigilant.

They were so busy interrogating Yi Gaozhan and Wu Qingya, how could they forget the "person" who captured them?

"You human beings are like this. If you don't like the weak, you will kill them if you want to. Why do you have to make sense?"

The Nine-headed Jiao finally revealed its real body from the darkness, only three of its nine heads remained, and the remaining six huge blood holes had dried up at this time, and the chaotic yin energy lingered around it, looking mysterious and hideous .

Its middle head has grown two horns, and it was the one who spoke just now. But before it finished speaking, two heads popped up next to it, and took Yi Gaozhan and Wu Qingya away one by one.

"No—" Yi Gaozhan didn't have time to calm down his astonished expression, leaving only the terrified and angry eyes of everyone, and disappeared into the smelly beast's mouth.

The Nine-headed Jiao made a sudden attack, and everyone in the team panicked for a while, but they were cultivators after all, and quickly took out their magic tools and talismans, and gathered around Ling Tian and Team Leader Jiang, "What should I do? Do you want to do it?"

Actually, there is no need to ask . , the bloody mouth of the nine-headed dragon has already bitten over.

"Do it!" Ling Tian said without hesitation. At the same time, he raised his sword, jumped on top of the nearest head, raised the sword and inserted it along the eyes.

The head on the right side screamed and shook Ling Tian violently, knocking Ling Tian off.

At the same time, the other two heads were attacking the cultivators, devouring the cultivators wantonly in the crowd, swallowing more than a dozen people in a blink of an eye!

The head on the right screamed again, the other two heads raised their heads at the same time, and the six eyes locked on Ling Tian together.

Ling Tian said in his heart that he was not good, and slapped a swift talisman on him with his backhand. Just as he was about to turn around and run for his life, a black dragon several hundred feet crashed through the top of the rock and fell from the sky.