119 The second generation of Xiu who was sucked dry by his adoptive father (End)

Because of the coquettish operation of his Taoist companion, Ling Tian also gave up the idea of ​​going to see Jiang Hua and others. He originally planned to take advantage of this time to teach them how to make pill recipes and talismans, but after the agreement happened, he also began to reflect on whether he was too rushed.

You can't let them take all the good things, right?

Since he has already "given" him to the ghost king, why should he take things for nothing? How can there be so many good things that have the best of both worlds in this world!

Ling Tian thinks that he is already very good at cultivators, but his great ability is not the reason for being kidnapped by morality. He's an adult now, and he has to bear the consequences for what he does, and he can't give everything all at once, otherwise he will raise a group of white-eyed wolves again.

After thinking about this, Ling Tian continued to hang out with Yin Shaobai with peace of mind, never mentioning Jiang Hua and others. Anyway, his Taoist companion promised to release him, so he has nothing to worry about.

Of course, Yin Shaobai is happy to see the results, even in order to cling to Ling Tian, ​​he has to be jealous with his former self from time to time. Ling Tian couldn't bear it anymore, so he would arrest him and have sex with him. Yin Shaobai knows the taste by eating marrow, and gradually fell in love with the solution of fighting at the head of the bed and at the end of the bed...

In the blink of an eye, half a month passed, and it was the day of the contract ceremony. In order to satisfy her king, Mingyan used all her strength Out. The powerful demons and ghost generals from the underworld gather in the ghost town to attend the wedding ceremony of the ghost king and ghost queen.

Jiang Hua and others, as representatives of the human world, were also released to watch the ceremony. In fact, if it wasn't for the wedding, Yin Shaobai would have thrown them out of the ghost town long ago. After all, there are more than a hundred living people locked up in the dungeon, not only to prevent the ghosts from sneaking and robbing people, but also to waste miasma pills, so as to prevent them from inhaling too much Yin Qi and turning them into living dead.

However, thinking that this group of elites from various sects can spread the news of their marriage to the human world, Lord Ghost King doesn't think it's a waste. He just wants everyone to know that Ling Tian belongs to him!

Yin Shaobai's robe represents the identity of the ghost king, and it has been the only one in the world ever since. In order for Ling Tian to wear the same clothes as him on the wedding day, Yin Shaobai deliberately went down to the volcanic prison, found the hellfire spider and wove him a robe that was invulnerable to weapons, water and fire. The style is the same as his, with gold patterns on a black background, and the two of them stand together, an indescribable match.

Jiang Hua felt a little relieved in his heart. This ghost king is a bit cruel, but when he is not angry, he looks quite like Mr. Pian Pianjia from Zhilan Yushu. Especially the other party has a cold little white face, because Ling Tian is a little smaller in comparison because of his thin body, if the two stand together, regardless of their fighting strength, they feel that the other party is a little wife.

But thinking so, Jiang Hua also knew that it was impossible, how could a majestic ghost king have any reason to subdue others?

Besides, Ling Tian is a straight man. Jiang Hua has already heard from the people of Shen Xiang Sect that Ling Tian had a crush on Wu Qingya before, but it was only because of Yi Chengye's betrayal that he died of this love.

One can imagine the humiliation in Ling Tian's heart when he likes women but is forced to marry and subdue her.

Because of the above reasons, Jiang Hua was a little afraid to face Ling Tian. But he is not someone who likes to run away, and besides, if he says goodbye this time, he may never have another chance in the future, so he has to face it even if he dares not face it.

"Ling Tian." Taking advantage of the inattention of the left and right ghost generals, Jiang Hua moved to Ling Tian's side, and Feng Lin and Feng Lang were with him.

"Team Leader Jiang? Feng Lin, Feng Lang, are you all alright?" Ling Tian smiled and looked the three of them up and down. Seeing that they were all normal, he felt relieved.

Although Shaobai is the king of ghosts, it is inevitable that the people below will be dissatisfied. He must see it with his own eyes to be at ease.

"Ling Tian, ​​don't laugh if you don't want to. You don't have to do this to us." Team leader Jiang felt sore, almost crying. He thought Ling Tian was forcing a smile.

Feng Lin and Feng Lang also looked ashamed, Feng Lang gritted his teeth and said, "Did the ghost king tell you about the agreement with the human race? You found Qi and blood pills for our Feng clan and taught us how to make them, but we treat you like this ...It's no different from repaying revenge with kindness!"

He and Feng Lin exchanged glances, "We have discussed with the elders of the clan, we will stay in the ghost city of the underworld for you to drive, if you want to face the ghost king, we have nothing to be afraid of, There is no complaint or regret!"

Hearing what they said, Jiang Hua couldn't lift his head even more, "Ling Tian, ​​you also know my identity. On the surface, you can't be an enemy of the ghost king, but in private...you have What request, just ask me, I, Jiang Hua, if I refuse a little, I'm a fucking son of a bitch!"

"What are you doing?" Ling Tian laughed in his heart, thinking that this group of people was brought into the play by his Taoist companion too deep. But on the other hand, I feel a little better in my heart. After all, he has done so much for them for free, at least it proves that he did not do it for nothing.

"Ling Tian, ​​I know you've been wronged, you've suffered..." Jiang Hua said, and was about to step forward to hug Ling Tian and cry bitterly, but suddenly a hand was thrust into his side, stopping him abruptly.

Yin Shaobai said with a cold face, "Team Leader Jiang, I think it's for Ling Tian's sake to entertain you guys to watch the ceremony. What do you mean by this gesture? You said that Ling Tian was wronged, because you think this king is not good enough for him?"

As soon as Yin Shaobai said these words, all the big monsters and ghost generals around fell silent, and the dark clouds in the finally clear sky of the ghost town gathered again, making people feel flustered in a low voice.

Team leader Jiang froze since the appearance of the ghost king, nodding yes or no, and he couldn't deny it. Jiang Hua thought he was a tactful person, but at this moment he felt that being killed by the ghost king was fine, at least he was worthy of the conscience of the world, and he didn't have to endure the torture of conscience day and night.

Seeing that the situation was not good, You Ming rushed out to explain, "No, Team Leader Jiang just couldn't bear Ling Tian, ​​and he definitely didn't mean to say that you two are unworthy." Then he teased Jiang Hua, "Do you think so?"

He thought he had handed over the ladder, Jiang Hua nodded, and the matter was over, but who ever wanted to be experienced in doing things, and the leader Jiang who had the ability to advance and retreat became stubborn, and refused to bow his head.

Seeing him like this, Yin Shaobai's original three-point anger instantly rose to nine points, and his pair of blood eyes became even more murderous. What he can't stand the most is when others say that he and Ling Tian are not worthy, "Jiang Hua, you are looking for death—"

Yin Shaobai just raised his hand, but was grabbed by Ling Tian beside him, "Shaobai, Team Leader Jiang just misunderstood Just explain our relationship clearly, what are you doing so angry on such a happy day?"

"Ling Tian..." Yin Shaobai frowned, his eyes aggrieved.

But others automatically interpreted his expression as dissatisfaction, and the human monks raised their hearts one after another-if there is no marriage as a bridge, the relationship between the two parties, which is as thin as a cicada's wing, will be broken in minutes.

You Ming also swallowed nervously, he couldn't blame Jiang Hua, let alone Ling Tian. I can only watch helplessly as the two most important people fall out today, and maybe it will mark the end of their lives...

"Okay." Ling Tian stretched out his hand to caress Yin Shaobai's eyebrows, and leaned in to kiss again, " Team leader Jiang doesn't know that we are in love, so let's use this to explain, okay?"

Yin Shaobai's bloody eyes really lit up, "Yes, we are in love!"

Turning his head again, he said coldly He snorted at Jiang Hua, "Keep your eyes wide open and watch carefully, we are destined soul mates, as evidenced by the Dao of Heaven!"

Ling Tian sighed in his heart, knowing that as a Taoist couple in this life, Ken explained to Jiang Hua and others that this was the limit, and he couldn't ask for more.

"Team Leader Jiang, Deputy Captain You, the auspicious time is coming, I will take Shaobai there first. There are also Fenglin and Fenglang, don't take what I said before, with Shaobai by my side, I don't need other people to protect me. "

Hearing this, Yin Shaobai glanced at the brothers and sisters of the Feng family with murderous eyes. The two actually wanted to stay by Ling Tian's side, dreaming!

Before he could warn the two of them, Ling Tian had already dragged them away, and whispered as he walked, "They are just grateful to me, and you scare them like this again!

" Who is like a rival in love?

Yin Shaobai lowered his head and narrowed his eyes, "I just want to warn them not to covet what they can't get, and I didn't want to do anything."

"You don't want to do anything..." What did

Ling Tian say again, Jiang Hua and others I can't hear it anymore, but the relationship between these two people seems to be really not what they thought?

If Ling Tian said at the beginning that the two were in love to appease the Ghost King, then the Ghost King's attitude seemed to be bewitched. You can tell by looking at the ghost generals and big monsters around. Their hearing is better than theirs, and they must have heard something more unbelievable, otherwise they wouldn't all look like their jaws are about to drop.

Feng Lin spoke with difficulty, "The King of Ghosts seems to be obedient to Ling Tian?" The obedience

is a beautified version. In fact, she wants to say that Ling Tian seems to be charmed by the king's demon concubine. The majestic ghost king stands tall in front of them, he can do whatever he says in front of Ling Tian, ​​no different from a faint king!

The subsequent weddings confirmed the saying that the two love each other. They held an equal wedding, and there was no ceremony of whoever married. When they went up to Yinlei Terrace to swear, the Heavenly Dao couldn't wait to perform a miracle and bless them.

Everyone knows that if there is a little bit of reluctance, even the ghost king can't force Heaven to bless.

You Ming turned his head to look at Jiang Hua, "Team Leader Jiang, are you relieved now?"

Team Leader Jiang nodded slowly, still puzzled, "Doesn't Ling Tian like women? Why is he in love with the Ghost King again? ?"

Feng Lang thought for a while, and said, "Compared to Wu Qingya, I think Ghost King is more suitable for Ling Tian."

Jiang Hua thought of Wu Qingya who was upset, and instantly understood! The ghost king has been by Ling Tian's side since the beginning of his adventure in the ghost domain. He is handsome and handsome, not to mention he is so obedient, and his identity is a majestic ghost king. Does Ling Tian have to think about choosing him? "Since the two love each other

, why does the Ghost King insist on making us sign the agreement? Isn't he afraid that Ling Tian will be angry?"

Beside. Ling Tian is so kind, even we are willing to forgive him, and he will definitely not blame him... I even forgot, Jiang Hua, you are so old that you haven't been in love, no wonder."

Jiang Hua, " ..." Ha ha, people are hard to break!

***

Ten years later,

under Ling Tian's meticulous care, Yin Shaobai's injury has recovered several years ago. However, under his intentional or unintentional obstruction, Ling Tian never left the Underworld Ghost City.

This time, taking advantage of the July Ghost Festival and the day to give away pills and talismans, Ling Tian planned to go up for a walk and meet old friends. That's right, he resumed the supply of pills and talismans with Team Leader Jiang and the others, but they needed to be traded for medicinal materials and spirit treasures, and there were no free ones anymore.

"Go up this time, don't scare them, you know they are afraid of you..." Before leaving, Ling Tian instructed Yin Shaobai earnestly.

In order to relieve the psychological pressure of Team Leader Jiang and the others, he specially changed Yin Shaobai into a white T-shirt, slacks, and sneakers. With short hair that changed, he looked similar to the young people who pursue fashion nowadays.

"When did I scare them?" Yin Shaobai objected.

That being said, when he saw a young girl from the Feng clan expressing her love for Ling Tian, ​​he exploded instantly on the spot.

"Pill Master Yi, who is he, why is he so fierce?" The little girl from the Feng clan hid behind Senior Sister Feng Lin in fear.

Feng Lin smiled awkwardly, "I'm sorry, the little girl is ignorant, she followed Ling Tian's video to make alchemy, and said those words were all jokes."

"What a joke, I just like Alchemist Yi!" Glancing at Ling Tian, ​​"He looks so young and handsome. When I turn eighteen, it won't be too late to marry him..."

"My little ancestor, I call you ancestor, please don't Say it!" Elder Feng Ping's legs were so frightened that he went up to cover the little girl's mouth with one deep foot and one shallow foot.

The juniors don't know the identity of that person, don't they know? Robbing someone from the ghost king is different from courting death!

Team leader Jiang and the others were also stunned, and could only look at Ling Tian with pleading eyes, hoping that he could take this volcanic Tyrannosaurus away, otherwise all of them would not be able to see the sun tomorrow!

As expected, Ling Tian did what they wished. He stepped forward and held the ghost king who said "I want to destroy the world" all over his face, and said to the little girl who admired him with a smile, "Thank you for your kindness, but I am I have a family now, and this is my partner." The

little girl of the Feng family stared wide-eyed, and her mouth was "woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo". The expression was uglier than crying, "Ghost, Lord Ghost King, our Feng Clan has no intention of offending, I will take her away..." The

little girl of the Feng Clan looked at her elder in shock, and couldn't believe that the fair-faced young man in front of her was The legendary ghost king!

Alchemist Yi turned out to be the ghost king's partner!

Under Ling Tian's obstruction, Elder Feng Ping and Feng Lin successfully took the person away, but the other end left, and there was still a tyrannosaurus left unsolved.

"Why don't you let me kill her, do you like her?"

Ling Tian rolled his eyes, "Am I a pervert, liking underage girls?"

"Then you still protect her..." Yin Shaobai was dissatisfied.

"I'm not protecting her, I'm protecting you! Forget about the past, don't get involved in karma in the future, do you still want to be with me?"

Yin Shaobai understood that he was talking about too much karma to leave, thinking of Ling Tian thought about him so much, how could he get angry. The corner of his mouth curled up, and a very shallow smile slowly appeared on his face, looking a little silly...

"What are you doing standing there, let's go."

"Oh." Yin Shaobai pursed his lips, obediently following Ling Tian.

Group leader Jiang and the others were stunned. They seemed to understand at this moment, this ghost king didn't find himself a ghost queen, he found himself an old attack!

The author has something to say: Pre-received copywriting 1: "Planet Gourmet Merchant"

Jing Yifeng is a food blogger with strong practical skills. He uses glutinous rice to make vinegar, sorghum to make wine, homemade bean paste, sour bamboo shoots, pickled peppers, mustard... ...is dubbed by netizens as a stingy blogger who doesn't make any money for unscrupulous businessmen.

Just after he successfully fermented heavy cream to extract butter, the plane gourmet trader finally found him.

As a result, swordsmen and magicians who ate black bread all day saw finger cakes, tea eggs, meat sandwiches, and fried buns; Minced garlic, steamed with rice flour...

Grand Magister of Western Fantasy: Everyone is crazy, rushing into the small town of Theodore just to have a good meal... Wait, the last honey grilled wings are mine!

Star Admiral: Yifeng is too ruthless. He never opens the back door to the privileged class. I have been waiting in line for three months!

Advance copy 2: "Rebirth of the Ancient Orion

in the End Times" Cheng Duo struggled in the last days for six years, but was finally murdered by someone he thought was his closest relative because of a rumor. Once he crossed over, his heart and lungs were cold, and as a hunter, he just wanted to live in peace.

But the wild boar ran down the mountain, and the men in the village came to him... Well, the field by the mountain is his, and he can eat the meat after killing the wild boar.

The elder brother in the village was going to be snatched away, and the village chief came to beg him... okay, that elder brother opened up a vegetable field for him, and the food he cooked was quite delicious.

Later...

for no reason, he became the pillar of the whole village, a fierce and vicious black-faced god.

Notes for reading: 1. Main attack. The main character is a person with supernatural powers, full of combat awareness and skill points.

2. The background is superficial in ancient times, where there are women and brothers.

3. Stop losses in time if the climate is not acclimatized.