Chapter 111

Team leader Jiang is earnest, but Ling Tian is determined to go, and no one can persuade him. The headquarters of the special service group in Beijing was very anxious to receive the news. Seeing that the persuasion was ineffective, they could only double the manpower and supplies.

Fortunately, Ling Tian was not a selfish person. Before he left, he left a lot of talismans and pills for others, and also announced the method of refining the formation flag.

When Ling Tian went to the Jinchan Pavilion to deliver the last batch of talismans, Boss Shi, who was always stingy, was generous once in a while, and put out all the treasures at the bottom of the box for Ling Tian to choose.

"Boss Shi, is this...?" Ling Tian was a little surprised.

Boss Shi sighed, "The human world is already in chaos. Shi's strength is low. If he hides these treasures and violently retaliates, he may even lead to death... I have already heard about the mission of the special service team. I can't trust others, so I'll trust you. I hope you can enter the ghost town with these treasures and quell the catastrophe."

Ling Tian pondered for a while, and didn't refuse, "Boss Shi understands righteousness, Ling Tian is better than being respectful." I will obey."

"Don't dare to be..." Boss Shi smiled wryly and shook his head, he is greedy and cowardly, if he really understands righteousness, he should go out with the team instead of giving up his money to save his life.

With the strange treasures given by Boss Shi, Ling Tian can do more. Not only did he help the people on the expedition upgrade their weapons and magic weapons, but they even got a lot more high-level talismans and elixirs.

Here in Longyou City, it was confirmed that there were dozens of people including team leader Jiang, Ling Tian, ​​Feng Lang, Feng Lin brothers and sisters, and elder Feng Ping, as well as the leaders of the three regions and their respective teams. More than one hundred and sixty people.

Among them, Team Leader Jiang is the team leader, and the deputy team leader is You Ming, the leader of the Beijing city. In addition, Ling Tian also saw old acquaintances Master Xuan Qing and Shen Tuhong in the middle of the team.

Of course, the Shenxiangmen did not miss the task this time, and Elder Liuren and Elder Baili took the lead. Perhaps it was to make up for the reputation damage Yi Gaozhan had brought to the Shenxiangmen. This time, the Shenxiangmen dispatched a relatively large number of people, a total of six people, including the third senior brother Lu Shan and Wu Qingya.

When Lu Shan and the others saw Ling Tian, ​​they felt a little uncomfortable. Obviously the unlucky guy who was the weakest among their seniors, suddenly turned into a master of art sought after by everyone in the secret service team, and the gap in their hearts couldn't be adjusted for a while. What's more, they used to treat Ling Tian like that, so they couldn't help but feel a little guilty...

Only Wu Qingya gave Ling Tian a hard look, probably still resenting him for forcing her beloved elder brother away.

"Qing Ya!" Elder Liu Ren stopped immediately.

Wu Qingya stomped her feet, and reluctantly looked away. She didn't believe that the elder brother had changed Yi Lingtian's life, it must be that Yi Lingtian learned sorcery from somewhere, and killed the master and the elder brother!

Elder Liu Ren shook his head, her disciple was spoiled by her and Lu Shan and other senior brothers, and she couldn't even tell right from wrong from black to white. She talked and said, scolded and scolded, but the other party didn't listen to her and she was helpless.

In fact, there are many things that cannot be scrutinized. For example, Yi Gaozhan was always mediocre when he was young, but he didn't start to show his talent until he met Bai Lan. And Bai Lan was even more mysterious. She stayed in the inner courtyard for many years and hardly got along with them. Looking back afterwards, they found that everyone's impression of Bai Lan was surprisingly consistent, that is, they had never seen Bai Lan's face, let alone guessed her fate.

And Yi Chengye, they hadn't seen this child much before he was six years old, and Bai Lan took him very seriously. It seems that Yi Chengye only started to walk around after recognizing Ling Tian for more than a year.

Shenxiang Mountain is so big, they are busy with their own affairs, and they never thought that Yi Gaozhan would get mixed up with Guixiu.

Elder Liuren and Elder Baili looked at each other, stepped forward and said to Ling Tian, ​​"Ling Tian, ​​it is true that we were negligent about Yi Gaozhan, but the Shenxiang Sect is always your root, so you don't have to be angry with us, it's completely wrong. Don't contact me?"

Ling Tian raised his eyebrows, the original owner's suffering for the past twenty years, can one sentence of "negligence" be the end? If he hadn't replaced the original owner, he would have died in the mission of exploring the ghost domain long ago. How could he get their belated "negligence"!

Isn't it just that it has nothing to do with me, and I don't want to meddle in my own business! In addition, the original owner is too useless, and the Shenxiangmen will not lose anything if they die, so of course they turned a blind eye. Otherwise, they knew that Yi Guang hated the original owner so much, why didn't they stop Yi Gaozhan from proposing it?

In fact, it is human nature for them to ignore the original owner. Ling Tian doesn't want to care about it, but moral kidnapping is too much, "Sorry, it's not that I don't want to contact, there are too many things recently, I've been 'negligent'.

" Du, with Ling Tian's attitude, how will they make their next request?

In the end, it was Elder Baili who bit the bullet, "Ling Tian, ​​you also know the situation of the Shen Xiang Sect. There are only a few talented disciples. This time, the special service team forced us to send out six people. We had no choice but to bring Lu Shan and the others out." You know what they are capable of. You can't even deal with a little monster, let alone go to a place like a ghost town, isn't that a death sentence?"

After all, the country stands behind the secret service team. It is also impossible to fight against official organizations. What's more, they are well-known and decent, and they must correct their attitudes on the issue of right and wrong, but they are a little dissatisfied with the number of people.

Elder Liuren also said, "Can you plead with Group Leader Jiang to let us go less? Lushan and the others are also your senior brothers, do you have the heart to watch them die?"

Ling Tian frowned, "This It's the decision made by the superiors, and Team Leader Jiang can't make the decision."

Elder Liuren was in a hurry, "Why can't he be the master? I think he is deliberately embarrassing us—" Public revenge!

But the rest of the words were stopped by Elder Baili, and she couldn't say it. In fact, Ling Tian pushed back and forth like this, and they all suspected that there was his handwriting in it. After all, the top and bottom of the secret service team can't wait to praise him to the sky, how dare they go against his will?

"Elder Liuren means that other sects and aristocratic families only need two people, and the six of us have tripled the number, isn't it a bit unreasonable?" Elder Baili said with an embarrassed expression.

"Because of your 'negligence', a half-ghost who used living people to practice came out of Shenxiangmen, and he committed hundreds of crimes in various cities. Hundreds of lives, only six of you, I think it is reasonable?"

" Don't you want to go too?"

"Ling Tian joined voluntarily, so that's not counted." Team Leader Jiang came over at some time, and said with a smile, "You see, the Feng Clan only needs two people, and they signed up all at once. Four, and the other two are voluntary. The Shenxiang Sect is a well-established sect, so you don't even have this awareness? Of course, if you really don't want to go, I can also help you apply to the superior..."

Seeing him coming, Elder Liuren and Elder Baili dared to continue pestering him, "No need, let's just talk casually." The

two fled in embarrassment. Usually the secret service team may not be able to control them, but in this critical moment, the higher ups are definitely willing to make an example of others. They don't want the Shenxiangmen to be set as targets.

Besides, because of Yi Gaozhan's family of three, the reputation of Shenxiangmen is already very bad, and if this kind of incident happens again, they will have no face to go back even if they survive.

Team leader Jiang saw them leaving, and said innocently, "Ling Tian, ​​I really didn't arrange this matter..." But he just contributed to the flames.

"It's okay, just do what you want, don't worry about me."

Ling Tian's relationship with Shenxiangmen is limited, even the original owner doesn't owe them anything. After all, his parents died for the sect, otherwise he has a father and a mother, so why worry about not growing up?

Because of the urgency of the situation, everyone set off the next day after gathering.

This time they encountered a lot of attacks outside the ghost domain. In fact, those ghosts were not only targeting them, they also fought fiercely with each other in order to compete for each other's territory.

After finally finishing off a batch of basilisks, the team was finally able to sit down and rest for a while.

You Ming, the person in charge of the capital city, couldn't bear it any longer, and leaned in front of Captain Jiang, "Old Jiang, we are all in the same team. How can you hide your good things? What are the round beads that fried the basilisk just now?" Give us some too?"

Ordinary explosives are useless against this kind of alien creature, let alone thermal weapons, but the round bead is very effective, throwing it out will kill a large number of them, and his eyes are very hot.

The person in charge of the Southwest also came over, "That's right, Lao Jiang, don't be stingy, give us a little bit."

There is a situation here, and of course the person in charge of the Northeast District also came over.

Before he could open his mouth, Team Leader Jiang gave the three of them a blank look, "You should be the Chinese cabbage in the field, even if you say it evenly? These are the thunderbolt beads newly refined by Ling Tian. Because the materials are limited, there are only a few of them in total. Want to Yes, exchange things!"

You Ming glanced at Ling Tian, ​​who was protected by his people, and said jealously, "Master Yi has been monopolized by you for so long, you should take all the good things first, and you still care about us This?"

"That's right, Old Jiang, you are too mean."

"You guys even carry the battle flags on their backs, and we haven't even figured out the video yet!"

Team leader Jiang was besieged by them with one word and one word. Not only was he not angry at all, but he was very proud and said quietly, "Who let us in Longyou City get close to the ghost domain passage? The danger is the greatest, and more compensation should be made. .Speaking of which, I still envy you guys. There's only a big crack on your side, and there are few ghosts and ghosts coming out. What kind of bicycle do you want?"

You Ming and others got angry when they saw his implied complacent expression, and they didn't beg him anymore. When they got good things, they rushed to get them in front of Ling Tian to please them. In this way, they successfully established a relationship, and exchanged many magic weapons one after another, which made Team Leader Jiang very depressed.

As the target of Zhongxing Gongyue, Ling Tian has always been well protected by the team. Even if he wants to prove his strength, others are not willing to let him take the risk.

Ling Tian: All right, he won't do anything until they can't solve it.

It may be because of this that someone misunderstood him and felt that he was still as useless as before. As for the talisman and alchemy, he must have seen it in the secret books of the Shenxiangmen. If she was asked to learn it, she might be better than Ling Tian!