Chapter 73

Under the frantic rush of the crowd, it took less than five minutes for a lunch from start to finish. Ling Tian rolled up his remaining piece of tortilla, wrapped it in newspaper and put it in his bosom. This newspaper was picked up by the original owner on the train, and now it just comes in handy.

Everyone looked at this scene without saying a word, and they all felt that the fifth child must have hurt his brain when he was injured in the army, otherwise why did the whole family care about it like this?

In their impression, Lao Wu was straightforward and foolish. His monthly allowance is handed over to his old mother, and he is never idle when he returns home, either helping to cut firewood up the mountain, or busy planting seedlings in the fields. One year, the village dug a canal and was given two fist-sized steamed buns and an egg for a whole day.

How did you become like this after retiring from the military? Could it be that the restraints on the body are gone, and I have started to let myself go?

After dinner, it was the second sister-in-law Shi's turn to wash the dishes today, and the other two sisters-in-law helped to pick up the dishes to the kitchen, so they couldn't wait to come out to hear how much money and tickets my uncle brought back. But Hong Osmanthus didn't let them listen, and scolded people back into the room loudly, and there were a few juniors who left together.

The woman and the younger generation left, Hong Guihua raised her eyelids and glanced at Ling Tian, ​​"Fifth, what's the matter with you today?"

"What's the matter?" Ling Tian pretended to be stupid.

Thinking of the scene of eating just now, Hong Guihua became angry and wanted to break up with her youngest son. Just at this moment, Shi Laogen, who was sitting on the threshold smoking a local cigarette, coughed lightly, pulling her back to her senses in an instant.

Hong Guihua stopped circling around, and asked directly, "Why did you come back empty-handed? Didn't I tell you that it was the Chinese New Year, and I brought back a festive cotton coat for Fu Yu, and her malted milk was almost finished, let's The supply of good things in Hongxing Town is scarce, and tickets are also required. Didn't you say that the army issued distribution tickets, food tickets, and industrial tickets, why didn't you buy anything?"

"I bought it." Ling Tian said confidently.

Hong Osmanthus regained her spirits, "I bought it, where is that thing?" The

old five obviously only brought back a quilt and a sack of old clothes. She took a rough look and found that there was nothing else.

Ling Tian sighed, "There are too many things. I accidentally lost them when I was helping someone chase a thief at the train station. Fortunately, the bedding and old clothes are worthless at first glance. Those people may find it inconvenient to carry them around, so give them to me. I kept it, otherwise I wouldn't even have this little thing."

"Lost it?" Hong Guihua was in a hurry, "How many things were lost, and you didn't get them back?"

"I did, and I haven't found them after more than an hour. Find it. The train is about to leave later, so I have to get on the train, right?" Ling Tian purposely chanted a bunch of good things with his fingers in order to make her jealous, all of which cost money and tickets.

Hong Guihua clutched her chest, her heart ached beyond words, "You prodigal son, why did you lose it!"

Shi Fuyu, who was hiding in the old couple's room and eavesdropping, came out of the house and accused aggressively, "It's all Your fault, why bother with those nosy things, you pay for my new cotton padded clothes!"

"That is, you bring so many things yourself, why do you care about others?" The third son Shi not only refused to persuade his daughter, but also helped to agree.

Ling Tian's face darkened, and he said solemnly, "I'm a veteran, and it's my bounden duty to protect the property of the people!" He escalated the incident to a higher level, and asked Shi Laosan, "" Don't you think I'm doing it wrong, third brother?"

Shi Laosan stifled, this head couldn't be clicked no matter what. If it is spread by others, at best it is something that is distressed at home, at worst it is individualism, causing division among the masses.

He doesn't want to be pulled out to criticize DOU!

Shi Fuyu was still making trouble, Hong Guihua pulled her into her arms, but didn't bother to comfort her, "The things are gone, what about the money?"

"What money?"

"Restore the pension!" Shi Laoer reminded.

"It's gone, it's all over." Ling Tian counted them one by one, "Didn't I hurt my waist in the army? The military doctor said that I would not be able to do heavy physical work in the future. I don't believe in evil. The hospital saw the doctor and took the medicine, which cost more than 800. I bought those things with the remaining money and tickets, and there was nothing left."

"No, no more?" Hong Guihua's lips trembled, and she lost her voice. , "What medicine is so expensive that you have spent all of it?"

"The doctor said it was some kind of imported medicine, or because I am a soldier, I asked someone to get it for me, and it cost a lot of money."

Shi The third child didn't know what to think of, his eyes

flickered, "Where 's the medicine, lost it too?" When the medicine ran out, he looked like his parents had died.

Looking up at Hong Osmanthus again, "Mom, do you still have some money left from the money I sent back? Give me one thousand, I want to go to the provincial capital again."

"One thousand? Are you dreaming! No!" Hong Osmanthus The reaction was very loud, with a high-pitched and anxious voice, "Where do I have any money? There are more than ten people in my family, so many mouths to eat. You spent a thousand on medicine, why don't you die!"

"Mom—— "Ling Tian looked in disbelief, "The money I took home in the past ten years is three thousand, I only spent one thousand, why not?"

"I have no money!" Hong Guihua poked her neck and said, " You didn't get a penny back from the army, let's just say it's a thousand, are you asking for my mother's life? If you want to die, just take it, do you want money!"

Mr. Shi responded, and reminded secretly, "Fifth, when you hit us just now, you didn't look like a wounded person..."

"That's right, my body still hurts right now, your legs and feet So nimble, who would believe that it's a bad waist?" Shi Lao Er followed suit.

Hong Guihua put away the harsh expression on her face and became suspicious. Shi Laogen had been silent before, but now he also raised his head.

Ling Tian sneered, "There is an injury certificate on my retirement document, do you want to see

it?" I lost it myself.

"Heh, who gave me the foresight to put important folders in the bedding."

No matter what they suspected, anyway, what he said was the truth! There is no surveillance in these years, and it is difficult to check the car records. It is impossible for them to go to the provincial capital just to ask a few words, right?

Even if you go to investigate him, you are not afraid, the original owner's injury proved to be true.

There are very few literate people in this era, and almost none of the Shi family can read. But under the joint instigation of Shi Laoer and Shi Laosan, Hong Guihua and Shi Laogen went into Ling Tian's utility room and asked him to show the proof. Of course, it is not necessarily true whether it is really looking at the proof or something else.

Even Shi Fuyu was pushed out by Shi Laosan, "Our Fuyu is in elementary school, she can read."

Shi Fuyu proudly puffed out her chest, but when she got the paper, she was blinded. She is only in the second grade of elementary school, and because of busy farming, various sports and other reasons, she has very little time to go to school, so it is strange for her to understand.

"What did it say on the paper?"

"I've said it, I've said it, um..." Shi Fuyu scratched his ears and cheeks anxiously, and could only point to the bright red official seal below and said, "Look, there is a red seal here, writing three three three... what team?" "

Ling Tian, ​​"Army."

"Yes, Army Three, Three, Three!"

Although there was nothing to gain from the documents, Hong Osmanthus and the others mainly didn't come in to read the documents, they frantically turned over Ling Tian's bedding and clothes After a pass, even the inside of the quilt was not spared, and I pinched it inch by inch.

Ling Tian clasped his arms around his chest and taunted, "Why, do you think I'm a thief? Did you find anything?" The

group let go of their hands awkwardly, "Old Five, how could we treat you as a thief?"

"Just curious about you What do you use in the army..."

Shi Laoer squeezed the quilt reluctantly, and said cheekily, "The things issued by the army are good, unlike the ones in our room, the cotton tires have several big holes. You can only sew it up with old clothes. Fifth, you are alone anyway, and I still have Wei Dong and Wei Hong in my room, why don't we change it?"

Ling Tian was on the fence, and just now he was searching for people like thieves , Turning around and playing the emotional card, how thick-skinned is this?

Shi Boss and Shi Laosan took a step back, and could only listen to the second brother's words anxiously. In fact, the condition of the Shi family is not bad, at least there are old clothes to mend, and people who really have no money directly use hay to fill them.

"Okay, give me ten yuan, and I'll take all the bedding and mattresses."

Second Shi was stunned, "Fifth, we are brothers, and Wei Dong and Wei Hong are your nephews, so you're asking too much. What's more, it's all used by you, so it's not worth ten yuan!" Half of it is not worth it!

Ling Tian refused to budge, "That can't be helped, I hurt my waist, I can only buy a new one if you give me money. Or give me the kang in your house, sleeping warmer is good for my waist. Second brother, you said, we are blood brothers, how about you give me the kang, and I will give you my bedding?" Giving

up the kang is equivalent to exchanging houses. No matter what, Shi Er Er couldn't agree, so he could only snort sullenly, "It's fine if you don't give it."

Ling Tian looked amused, "Don't say I won't give you the bedding, and I won't pay the monthly subsidy in the future. Didn't Mom say I don't have any money? I'll save it myself, and if I've saved enough, I'll go to the provincial capital to get medicine!"

"That won't work!" Hong Guihua objected fiercely when she heard that, "If you don't pay, what do you want the whole family to eat? Starve us to death?"

"It turns out that if I don't pay the money, the whole family will starve to death, and that can only be blamed on the eldest brother, second brother, and third brother who are so useless, they can't even support their own wife and children, and they have to rely on uncle to support them. " .Then our family is in a good condition, so don't we want to help the uncle's family?"

"What's the matter, and we don't have a separate family!" Hong Guihua said sharply.

"It turns out that I have to keep my brother, sister-in-law and nephew all the time without separating the family. Why don't I give them a pension?"

Ling Tian spoke viciously, without saving any face. The three brothers of the Shi family gritted their teeth in anger, but they didn't dare to do anything. .

"Old five!" Shi Laogen couldn't listen anymore, and warned with a black face, "If you continue to make trouble, I will go to the commune and sue you for being unfilial!"

Hong Guihua's eyes lit up, "Yes, you don't want to be pulled Go out and approve the DOU, just obediently pay my old lady!"

Ling Tian also stiffened, and said directly, "Okay, you go, anyway, it's a mess! I'm a veteran, and I have made contributions to Guo Jia. You force me to Let me raise your sons and grandchildren for you, and engage in feudalism in the old society, let alone you want to sue me, I want to sue you!"

"What old society, feudalism, we don't have..." Hong Guihua was dumbfounded, and her voice quickly became timid after seeing the miserable conditions of others.

"It's up to you." Ling Tian glanced at her, and then looked around at the three brothers of the Shi family and Shi Fuyu, "Now MZX calls on the masses to be hardworking and brave, so you are better off, just want to be with the youngest brother and uncle Blood sucking on your body! I want to ask, are you oppressing the masses and getting something for nothing?"

Ling Tian has experienced the information-advanced future, who would not be able to shout slogans and beat them back, he is more slippery than anyone else!

Shi Laogen had no choice but to take this piece of hob meat, "You, are you going to drag the whole family to death?

" Big brother, second brother, third brother and their centimeters earn more than 3,000 yuan, let's talk about it, and I will pay as much as they pay!"

The author has something to say: Believe me, the one who can't wait to split up in the end is definitely not Ling Tian! What's the point of leaving? Eating and drinking for free, eating back what the original owner offered is the kingly way!