Chapter 148

fiancée?

Hall squinted his eyes, and saw that what the Copperhead Snake was holding was a beautiful woman. Even though she was wearing a wide robe, she could still tell that her figure was uneven, not to mention that the copperhead snake's rude movements tore her skirt, revealing a small piece of slender white skin...

From the moment the copperhead snake lifted her out, The men around him began to become agitated, the timid ones secretly looked at her, and the bold ones stared straight at her. Even the men under his hands couldn't help swallowing when they saw the woman's delicate skin.

Hall frowned imperceptibly, and suddenly felt disgusted with Tate in his arms: This guy already has a fiancee, and he still looks at him like that!

"Captain, what should we do?" Edmund turned to look at Hall.

According to him, they don't actually need to fight against the Vipers for this Tate. This Tate seems to be half dead, and there may be no benefit in saving it. It would be even worse if he died, and the Central City side might come to check after receiving the news...

Edmund didn't connect the injured Tate with eating him to improve himself, he had heard the rumors, but he It's too fake. If they could evolve by eating fully beastized orcs, then the powerhouses in the lower city would have already been plotted against.

Hall hesitated for a moment, and pressed the help button on his wrist in front of Edmund and the others, "Do it!"

As soon as the voice fell, he turned into a giant white beast first, like a wolf but not a wolf, like a lion but not The lion has two horns on the top of its head, and silver-white scales are neatly arranged along the top of the head to the back. Behind it is a big fluffy tail like a wolf, thick limbs, and sharp claws. When the head is raised and roared, the ground shakes.

Edmund and the others saw that the leader had transformed, and they also turned into animal shapes one after another.

Hall wrapped Ling Tian behind his back with his big tail, opened his mouth to spit out a mouthful of black flames, and took the lead to rush out of the encirclement while Viper's orcs were evading in panic...

"What happened?" the residents of C5 heard There was something wrong outside, so they came out one after another to check.

"The viper and the people of Mingyan are fighting again!"

A strong man who just came back from the outside looked at the wreckage that the orc army had crushed all the way, and angrily dropped the prey behind him, "Grass, my house , gone again!"

The people around looked at him sympathetically, but when they saw the giant insect corpse he threw on the ground, they came forward to compliment him one after another.

Hall and his party fought and retreated. The copper-headed snake completely turned into a giant python several tens of meters in length. They led the viper group of orcs to press forward step by step. They didn't reluctantly retreat until Mingyan's rescue team arrived.

"Captain, are you all right?" The fiery red "mutated fox" Layton who took the lead walked towards Hall and the others, slowly turning into a tall man with long legs. Probably because of the animal shape, he is very handsome, with red hair and blue eyes, and the slightly raised eye tails look romantic and amorous.

He is not as strong as others, but thinner than Hall. After turning into a human form, I only covered the key parts, but everyone is like this, everyone is rough and thick, and there is nothing to look at.

Hall also turned into a human form, looked left and right, the people he took out were all fine, the most seriously injured was just a big hole in the thigh, just take care of them. The viper group looked strong, and there were quite a few half-beasts killed by them along the way.

Layton was taken aback when he saw the person in his arms, "Head, what is this?" How

could this guy be held in Hall's arms!

Glenn hurriedly said, "Deputy Captain, this is the Tate we snatched back from Viper Group!"

"Tate?" Layton actually saw the blood on this guy's body. He reached out to take him from Hall's hand, but Hall didn't even look at him, and walked away with him in his arms.

Layton frowned, and took two quick steps to Edmond's side, "Why are you robbing him, this Tate seems to be half dead?"

Edmund glanced at him, didn't speak, he didn't understand the group Why did Chang Hall save a Tate? Seeing the perseverance of the copperhead snake, it is obvious that the viper group did not give up so easily.

Mingyan's residence is an abandoned large spaceship. Except for the core members of the legion, other members built houses around the spaceship. Like the houses in C5 area, there are all kinds of alloy materials, and half of them are sunk in the yellow sand. will be submerged.

Huoer carried Ling Tian onto the spaceship, and personally sent Ling Tian to the team doctor Varun. It just so happened that he was also sprayed by the copperhead snake's venom, so he asked for the anti-corrosion trauma medicine from Dr. Warren, and he treated the wound himself while waiting for the results of the examination.

Dr. Warren originally wanted to treat the head's wound first, but Hall insisted, so he could only examine the strange Tate first.

After a long while, Dr. Warren announced with regret, "His beast core has been cracked." The

crack of the beast core means that he can no longer change the animal form, and more than 90% of the power of the human form will disappear, which is completely useless.

Dr. Warren had already cleaned up the blood stains on Ling Tian's face. Looking at his peaceful sleeping posture, Hall felt very uncomfortable for some reason.

From a high-ranking Tate to an ordinary person who is not as good as a half-beast, I am afraid that I want to die. How would he react if he woke up?

"Leader, do you still need treatment?" Dr. Warren asked.

It's not that he is stingy, it's because the medicine resources in the downtown area are scarce, and the members of the Nether Flame Group are injured, so they can carry it by themselves, even Captain Hall is no exception. The team leader asked for wound medicine this time because the snake venom is corrosive, and if left unattended, the venom will rot into the flesh.

Hall nodded, "Treatment!"

At worst, the treatment fee will be paid from his share.

***

On the other side, the Copperhead Snake failed to catch Ling Tian, ​​so it could only bring Violet back alone.

He pushed Violet to the leader of the viper group, Gun Viper Olk, who was a little surprised, "Woman?"

"Not only that, she is from the upper city, and her fiancé is a Tate... ..." The copperhead told Alke the news that Violet had pried out, and also told him how he robbed Hall today.

Olk took a deep breath, "Are you sure, he's not going to recover?" The copperhead

snake grabbed Violet's wrist and lifted her up, "You tell me."

When the head snake was brought back, it collapsed. She had calculated everything, but she didn't expect Iris to run away. He obviously can't even get out of bed, can't he, has he been lying to her?

Tears welled up in Violet's eyelashes, and she looked up at Orc in fear, "I, I don't know, he has been lying on the bed for three months since he was injured, and he hasn't improved. I know that Iris's resilience is Very good, this has never happened before..."

He begged Ork again, "You guys let me go, as long as I go back to the upper city, I will repay you. My stepfather is Lord Ronid's follower Or, my mother must be looking for me!"

I have to say that Violet crying is very touching, even in this situation, she didn't forget to take advantage of her gender. This is her way of dealing with men all the time, and she is invincible among the men in the middle and upper urban areas... It is a pity that she forgot that people like Ork tie their heads to their belts to make a living. Strength is more important.

After all, compared with my own life, everything else can be left behind.

Alk and the others don't know who Lord Ronid is, but this doesn't affect him in the slightest. He looks interested, "Oh? Tell me again, what are the identities of you two? How did you know each other?"

After speaking, he gave Copperhead Snake a look, motioning him to let go.

After the copperhead snake let go, Violet clutched her red arm and gave the copperhead snake a hard look. This guy is simply not a man. Seeing such a charming and charming woman like her, he doesn't know how to pity her!

Violet was already determined to curry favor with Ork, so she knew everything he asked, and sold out their backgrounds.

She thought that by flaunting her background, Alk would let her go for the sake of her stepfather, but she didn't know that Alk didn't care at all.

Violet's stepfather may be very strong, but he is just a follower. In the upper city, people will sell his face, but in the lower city... ants kill elephants! It is also impossible for him to send Violet back. His stepfather might kill them all in order to cover up the truth.

Olk waved his hand and asked people to take the crying Violet out, and warned them sternly, "Tell them, no one is allowed to touch her, otherwise I won't give anyone face!"

"Yes." The speaker His eyes flicked around on Violet, and he quickly retracted them. He is not even a half-beast. He dare not even touch a rare item like a woman, so he can only enjoy it secretly.

After the people outside the door left, the copper-headed snake asked Orke , "Boss, what shall we do next?" What was he thinking, "Do you believe...that rumor?" The

copperhead snake didn't deny it, "How will you know if you don't try?"

There are no men who don't want to become stronger. Don't look at them now. There are several forces, and everyone restrains each other, and they don't know when they will join hands to destroy them. In the final analysis, increasing one's own strength is the most important thing.

Copperhead Snake once watched a video of Tate fighting. Such a powerful and incomparably beast-shaped creature can freely come and go on the Zerg battlefield. One claw can pierce through an iron-armored winged insect breastplate, which makes people's blood boil!

"Actually, I think this is a good opportunity. We can find someone to join forces. Even if we can't snatch Tate over, it would be good to take the opportunity to destroy the Nether Flame Group."

Orke agreed, "You make sense..."

As for how To operate, it is necessary to add up the total. Don't tell him that killing the Tates is a felony. It may be because of the characteristics of the species. The relationship between the humanoid Tates is very indifferent, and there is a tendency that one mountain cannot accommodate two tigers. Even if the higher-ups pursue it, they can reason that the person has already run away, and it is better not to be caught on the spot anyway.

Besides, if something went wrong, wouldn't they run away by themselves? Compared with the strength, the legion built by oneself is almost negligible...