Chapter 37

Fu Mingyu consciously found a solution, and after the alchemist played by Lu Yi gave him medicine to relieve the itching, he was overjoyed, pulled Zhong Xianya to thank Lu Yi repeatedly, and felt that the other party was the noble person in his destiny.

The carriage carrying the couple left in a hurry, An Zi, who played the role of Dao Tong, showed an indescribable expression, "I thought it was a bit too much for the master to treat the second son because of a woman. After all, they are brothers, and they are still connected after breaking the bones." Muscles..."

An Zi is an orphan, for him brothers like Master and Lu Yi are his family, what are women, he can even give his life to his brothers!

Unexpectedly, the second son is not a brother, a poisonous snake is almost the same! My master came and went in the wind and rain for Dingnan Wangfu. He was once poisoned and plotted against for an account book, and he was chased and killed by Datong soldiers for hundreds of miles because of a piece of criminal evidence. Do they really think masters are born with good martial arts? No one knows whether their kung fu is good or not until they are fighting for their lives!

Lu Yi curled his lips, and said disdainfully, "You think, the master would rather give up his identity than leave the palace, so it's obvious that his heart is chilled." On

the carriage back, Fu Mingyu remained silent, but his eyes were astonishingly bright, full of excitement beyond words. Zhong Xianya thought of the crazy woman, and the joy of being cured of the strange disease just faded away, and she said in a frightened way, "What are you thinking? That's your big brother!" For some

reason, she felt a kind of panic in her heart. If the husband is so vicious that even his elder brother can get his hands on him, how about her wife who is not related by blood?

Fu Mingyu's eyes moved, and he retorted angrily, "What are you thinking nonsense, when did I say that it would be bad for elder brother?!"

Zhong Xianya ignored his bad tone, grabbed her husband's big hand, and spoke softly. Yu Yu begged, "Msanggong, we finally got through this difficulty, let's live a good life from now on, I won't be angry with you anymore. You also promise me, don't think about what you shouldn't, okay?"

Fu Mingyu glanced at her, lowered his eyes thoughtfully, and nodded.

Zhong Xianya forced a smile, somehow felt that her body was very cold, as if only her husband's warm big hands could get a trace of warmth. So he held onto it like a drowning person, and he had no choice but to let go until the carriage stopped. To her relief, Fu Mingyu never tried to break free from her hand... It's a

pity that she was too happy too early. When she woke up the next day, she and her dowry maid had been imprisoned in Songtao Garden in disguise. Can't even step out.

"Girl, what happened, why did the second young master not allow us to go out?"

Zhong Xianya smiled sadly when she saw the big maid next to her who came to ask in panic. It was already wrong! I thought I could go on with Fu Mingyu regardless of previous suspicions, but they didn't take their couple's affection into consideration at all...

Ling Tian heard that Songtao Garden was blocked, and Fu Mingyu went to the princess's courtyard for more than ten days in a row Greetings, it seems that even the prince Fu Yu is here... I can't help but smile, knowing that the bait I cast has been hooked.

But he didn't expect that he would see an unexpected person in Zhengrong Hall.

"Third brother?"

Fu Mingqing hesitated for a moment, "Brother."

"Did you ask me for something?"

Fu Mingqing didn't know how to speak, his heart was in a mess, and he subconsciously walked to Zhengrong Hall. Maybe in his subconscious mind, this big brother is trustworthy. Fu Mingqing thought about it and said, "I don't know if the elder brother found out, but that Songtaoyuan

man has gone out secretly several times?"

Could it be that Xiaoqi has gone out, because he is also a raccoon dog himself.

But Fu Mingqing was smarter than he imagined, "A servant came to tell me today that he saw Fu Mingyu at the house of Nanny Lai, the old dowry of the side concubine."

The side concubine he was talking about was his biological mother Liu side concubine .

"Nurse Lai's son, Lai Da, is addicted to gambling. His concubine found out that his family was restless outside, so they all drove them away. Their family lost their livelihood, and they were being chased by the casino for debts. They couldn't even afford to rent a house. Who knows that he suddenly made a fortune recently, not only paid off his gambling debts, but also bought wine and ate meat every three days, I don't know if it has something to do with Fu Mingyu..."

He broke out in a cold sweat when he heard the news, Fu Mingyu Why are you mysteriously looking for his mother's old dowry? Is it to harm their mother and child?

"I was worried, so I asked my boy to go to Songtao Garden to inquire about the news, but unexpectedly learned that Songtao Garden was blocked. Except for Fu Mingyu's cronies, no one could get in, and the guards in the mansion said that they hadn't seen each other for half a month. Passing the Second Madam."

Fu Mingqing lifted his hem up to this point, and knelt down to Ling Tian with a "plop", "Brother, I beg you, please help the side concubine. Although she has a bad mouth and loves to pinch, He loves to fight for favor, but he has never dealt with anyone in this mansion. No matter what Fu Mingyu bribes Lai Nanny's family to do, the side concubine is innocent!"

Ling Tian was curious, "Just tell me that, don't be afraid of us Do you belong to the same group, are you trying to scare the snake?"

Fu Mingqing was relieved when he heard Ling Tian's question, "I know that my elder brother has a noble character, and I don't bother to do that kind of villain's behavior..."

In fact, it was also because of my elder brother's sudden temper Great changes, Fu Mingyu is no longer tolerated, the two brothers have not seen each other for more than two months, nor have they spoken. Fu Mingqing guessed at the time that it had nothing to do with Ling Tian, ​​besides his eldest brother, he didn't know who to turn to for help. Although there is an official in Concubine Liu's natal family, it is still far behind Dingnan Palace, otherwise she would not have married her daughter to be a concubine.

Besides, he was just a concubine, and if he really wanted to face off against his wife's concubine, the members of the Liu family would also weigh whether it was worth it, and their mother and son were in danger of being treated as abandoned sons at any time.

Based on the information provided by Fu Mingqing, Ling Tian understood after a little thought: If the son-changing plan is to take shape, it is necessary to find a mastermind to be the scapegoat, so the princess simply killed two birds with one stone, and chose Concubine Liu, the biggest competitor. No matter how Fu Yu reacted after hearing it, he had no choice but to cooperate.

Speaking of it, it's still his fault. He came up with this plan, which made Concubine Liu, Fu Mingqing's mother and son implicated. However, Concubine Liu is not a good person, and there are countless aunts and maids who have been sold out by Zhaidoufa. It is Fu Mingqing, his own son, who has a deep filter, and feels that his own mother is hard-spoken and soft-hearted.

As the real planner of the event, Ling Tian will definitely not destroy his plan, at worst, he will find a way to compensate Fu Mingqing in the future.

"Get up, I will send someone to investigate."

"Thank you, big brother!" Fu Mingqing was surprised and delighted, he was a bit awkward at first, but after breaking through the bottom line, he felt at ease in front of Ling Tian, ​​and he said something nice again. leave.

However, it was too late for Fu Mingqing to know the news. Two days later, a poor couple suddenly came to their door, saying that they wanted to find their own son.

It stands to reason that the main street where Ding Nan Wangfu is located, the couple cannot enter at all. But who told them that they were bought by someone? Not only did they come in, but they also made a big noise, making the whole street know about it.

"Sin, I had a son and a daughter back then, a little lady, and I agreed to change my son when I heard that there was money to be taken, and the younger son could enter the noble family to enjoy the blessings. How can I be punished by God if I want to do bad things! My son None of the daughters were raised, the nobleman's child died of illness, and now the old man has broken his leg... Anyway, we can't live anymore, so we might as well risk our lives and get our son back!" Lady Hu complained loudly to the people who watched the fun.

Her husband, Hu Laogen, was black and skinny, paralyzed on the flatbed with one leg tied, and wailing, "Little old man, I want to see my own son before he dies. I can't see him for the last time, little old man." Don't dare to close your eyes!" The

news soon spread into the palace, and Fu Yu came out wearing a filial piety, and scolded, "Who is making noise here? Didn't you see that my palace is keeping filial piety, why don't you leave quickly!"

Hu Regardless of the guard's obstruction, the lady rushed forward and kowtowed desperately, "Your lord, your lord, return the old lady's own son to us, he won't be your son anymore! Don't do it..."

Coincidentally, Nanny Lai and her The son squeezed into the crowd and poked his head, "accidentally" was caught by Mrs. Hu, "Your Excellency, she was the one who paid for my own son. My son has a good life. There are three moles on his right arm." , I will remember her appearance to the end of my life, and I won't admit it!"

Lai Da saw that his own mother was grabbed, and hurried up to tear Madam Hu, "Don't talk nonsense, we don't know you at all!"

Lai Nanny stammered Baba, "Who are you, I, I have never seen you..."

Mrs. Hu grabbed her with one hand, and took out a half-worn emerald brocade purse from her body with the other, "Look, this is what you gave me back then , I keep them all. We poor people, how can we afford this kind of good material? In order to save San'er, I am not willing to sell it for silver!"

Lai Mama panicked and wanted to snatch it back, but Fu Yu gave a cry Shocked, "What purse, bring me here to have a look?"

Mrs. Hu hurriedly pulled the purse out of Nanny Lai's hands, and handed it to the guards beside Fu Yu. , I recognized the purse at a glance, "Isn't this belonging to Concubine Liu? Back then, the palace gave a piece of emerald brocade, and I decided to distribute it to Concubine Liu. She even made a gown at that time, my lord I should have seen it."

Fu Yu understood immediately after hearing this, and although he was very annoyed at Yu's self-assertion, he still cooperated and said, "It seems... I have a little impression."

Under the eyes of everyone, the princess didn't know what to think, her expression suddenly changed, she grabbed Mrs. Hu and asked, "You said someone changed your son, when exactly?" My son was taken away less than a day after he was born, I regret it, I shouldn't have changed..." Mrs. Hu wiped her tears, and cried again.

"My third son!" Hu Laogen thumped the cart under him and howled loudly.

"The twelfth lunar month of the thirteenth year of Yongguang...the ninth day of the lunar month." Yu Shi swayed, as if she was about to faint, and she stayed by leaning on the servant girl, "No, it's impossible, I gave birth to Zizhen in a day and a night. Next, he is my son!"

Madam Hu said, "My third son has three moles on his right arm!"

Shi Yu's eyes widened, and he turned to look at Fu Yu helplessly, "My lord?

" The reaction was tantamount to telling everyone at the scene that what the country old woman said was true! There was an uproar at the scene...

Soon, the elders of the Fu clan rushed over after hearing the news, and the lobby of the palace was full. Mrs. Yu sat behind the screen, and the low sobbing sound was transmitted intermittently to the hall, which made the clan elders couldn't help sighing.

"How could such a thing happen?"

"How could the prince not be the princess' child, he looks so similar to the prince!"

"How can it be impossible, everyone in the Lai family has admitted it."

"How can this be good, the position of the prince Can't you give it to an outsider?"