Chapter 125

"What happened, why did it happen?" Feng Mingrui hurried to the Feng's Building, and when he saw a large number of police officers cordoning off the scene and the employees gathered together and whispering, he immediately frowned.

Several vice presidents looked at each other, all staring at the silent Cui Tai, not knowing what to say.

They had scruples, but Ji Hua didn't have those scruples, and gloated, "What else can happen, isn't it Cui Shibo? I said before that those few projects can't be abandoned halfway, but he is fine. The person in charge was fired. Now it's all right, people have reported Feng's for tax evasion!"

Zhou Maoxue reported in his real name, and although Ji Hua has no skills, he still has a lot of connections, so he found out after a little inquiring.

"Ji Hua, you are enough! Are you happy that Feng's accident happened? What sarcastic words!" Cui Yan couldn't listen anymore, and reprimanded angrily.

"I'm just discussing the matter. Cui Yan, don't change the subject. Zhou Maoxue reported Feng's because Cui Shibo fired him? I heard that the surname Zhou came back to find you, but you didn't even let him in. No wonder you are so terrific. He would rather die than make Feng's life easier!"

"We do things absolutely? You ask Vice President Hong and the others, what kind of virtues Zhou Mao learned? That old boy is a shameless hooligan. If you don't drive him away, why don't you let him go?" Are you letting people into the company to make trouble?" Cui Yan gritted his teeth.

"You said that the person who reported the Feng family...is Zhou Maoxue?" Feng Mingrui's expression changed. Zhou Maoxue had been under his grandfather for more than ten years, and he would come to give gifts to his house every new year and festival. He actually had an impression of this person. .

He even remembered that this person came to him more than ten days ago!

But the other party came to block him at the school gate. He was dressed in sloppy clothes, with bags under his eyes, and looked sluggish. When he saw him, he jumped up excitedly. He was scared and ashamed, so he asked the bodyguards to drive him away without even thinking about it. Zhou Maoxue relentlessly chased after the car and shouted a few times, but he didn't listen carefully.

Feng Mingrui gritted his teeth, presumably what Zhou Maoxue wanted to tell him at that time was that he had evidence of Feng's tax evasion.

If he had known this, he would have stopped and listened to him...

However, Feng Mingrui was remorseful, and he decided to hide this matter in a flash. After all, it has no meaning except to add trouble to himself. He looked around to make sure there were no outsiders around, and asked in a

low voice, "Uncle, directors, tell me honestly, is Zhou Maoxue's report true, or is it malicious slander and revenge?"

The directors inside all looked a little embarrassed, of course it was true, otherwise why were they in such a hurry? Although the decision was made by Feng Hongde, everyone actually understood and acquiesced to Feng Hongde's approach.

But at this moment, they will never admit it. A Vice President Li said, "You also know that I am old and have less time to come to the company. I really don't know what Lao Feng has done."

Vice President Hong said, "Tomorrow If Rui wants to know, I'd better ask your uncle, he is Mr. Feng's right-hand man, and he handles many things in person, so he knows best."

"What do Vice President Li and Vice President Hong mean by saying this? Are you starting to shirk responsibility?" Cui Yan sneered, "I don't know anything? Why didn't you say that when the year-end dividends were distributed? Are the financial statements a display? Don't tell me you don't understand. What a jerk!"

Cui Tai frowned, "Ayan, don't talk nonsense!" Offending all the vice presidents now is not good for them.

But Cui Tai is also an old man, and he didn't come out to stop Cui Yan until he had finished speaking. On the one hand, he prevented the vice presidents from pushing all the responsibilities on him, and on the other hand, he smoothed things over. After all, his attitude was much more important than Cui Yan's.

Cui Taidao, "Vice presidents, everyone is an old man of the Feng family. Once they take up the position, they have the responsibility of supervision. I think you don't want to see Feng's reputation discredited and oppressed by competitors, right? Now is not the time for internal strife. The key is to find a way to solve the problem together." It's a

pity that some people don't cooperate. ?"

As soon as these words came out, everyone present fell silent. If things didn't get serious, they might still have a chance, but their superiors caught them off guard, and if they tried to make small moves now, wouldn't they be courting death?

None of them are stupid, and of course they don't want to be a target at this time.

When everyone was at a loss, the current president, He Hongxin, came over with a tax official wearing glasses, "Vice Minister Zeng, I've told you everything I need to tell you. I have been here for less than four months, and even the business of Feng's I haven't figured it out yet..."

He Hongxin had sensed something was wrong and wanted to leave, where would a working emperor like him work, why hang himself on the big tree of the Feng family?

This Feng family seems to have a big business, but in fact there are a lot of internal problems, there is no leader in the group, and various factions are fighting each other for power. He was willing to endure it before because he had money to take, but when the money was in exchange for his reputation, of course he didn't want to.

To put it bluntly, if the Feng clan never recovers from this fall, and even the tree falls and the monkeys are scattered, will anyone dare to invite him in the future? In this world, apart from gamblers, he is the most superstitious businessman. He has a clean resume now, and there is still time to change his employer as soon as possible.

He Hongxin planned this way, and he didn't hide it much in his words and deeds. Cui Tai sneered when he saw it, "Mingrui, you can see clearly, this is the president you insist on hiring. Uncle told you a long time ago, outsiders Unreliable, what is going on now, whenever something happens, I just shirk my responsibility!"

Cui Tai's words are a pun, not only satirizing He Hongxin, but also including several vice presidents who just avoided him.

Feng Mingrui blushed, not only hated Cui Tai, He Hongxin and others, but also hated his deceased grandfather and father. They were not careful in doing things at the beginning, which made them so troublesome now!

"Cui Dong is wrong. Paying taxes is the responsibility and obligation of every citizen and taxpayer. As a citizen with conscience, I must of course cooperate with the review by the tax authorities." He Hongxin rectified After straightening his collar, he said in a dignified manner, "And I'm not shirking responsibility. If I know it, I know it. If I don't know it, I don't know it. If I don't make it clear, won't that increase the workload for Vice Minister Zeng and the others?"

Cui Tai snorted coldly, with some With outsiders around, it's not easy for him to argue with He Hongxin. But he didn't just let the other party go. When the matter of the Feng family is over, he will definitely let the public know and block this He Hongxin. At least in Haishi, He Hongxin will definitely not be able to get along!

Vice Minister Zeng raised his glasses, as if he didn't hear the dispute, and said in a business-like tone, "Who are Feng Mingrui, Cui Tai, and Cui Yan? These three people need to go back with us for questioning. It is best for people not to leave Haishi for the time being, and keep the communication unblocked, so that we can contact people."

Feng Mingrui felt a little bit in his heart, wondering why, "Vice Minister Zeng, right? I'm still a student and I need to go back to class..."

"Don't worry, we're just asking. Considering your status as a minor, we won't take too much time for you."

The facts are indeed as Vice Minister Zeng said, they did not control Feng Mingrui, but because of the seriousness of the case, they temporarily froze his account and fixed assets under his name. Although Feng Mingrui is not an adult, he is already over sixteen years old, has an ID card, and has his own account, so he can be regarded as an independent individual.

Feng's shares are said to be supervised by the fund established by Feng Hongde, but in fact he is the one who makes the decisions.

It is precisely because of this that, in the face of rumors spreading around and stocks plummeting every day, Feng Mingrui's face is the same color as Feng's stock, both green!

He also didn't care about any class, and went to Feng's to sit in town every day. Although Feng Hongde and his son focused on cultivating him when they were alive, they were too young, and the vice presidents didn't trust him very much, and they went their separate ways. Coupled with the supervision of the company's cash flow, the Feng family was in chaos.

Feng Mingrui was still a bit smart, he asked Ji Hua to help him buy hot searches, and made several announcements to the outside world. He said that Feng's will fully cooperate with the tax-office-office-official investigation, no matter what the results of the investigation are, they will handle it well, please trust Feng's.

Half a month later, the results of the investigation finally came out. Considering that the two main persons in charge had passed away, and Cui Tai and his son had left themselves very clean, only one finance minister and several financial personnel were held accountable.

However, the responsibility cannot be traced back, and fines are definitely indispensable. The tax evasion was more than 200 million yuan, and the fine doubled even more.

For a large company like Feng's, a fine of hundreds of millions is not the worst thing, but the worst thing is damage to its reputation. Not only the higher authorities have strengthened the supervision of the enterprise, but the major financial institutions have also tightened their lending to the Feng family.

That is to say, the money that can be borrowed again after repaying it in the past may not be able to borrow it now! This is a cyclical process. If this loan cannot be repaid, it will affect the next repayment...

No matter how big the business is, the Feng family can't afford such a toss. In the past three years, it has sold several industries and its decoration, property and other branches, leaving the core automobile industry unchanged.

Feng Mingrui's net worth has shrunk sharply, and of course he has no time to pay attention to Ling Tian under his desperation. So he didn't know that his uncle, who he believed to be worthless, had quietly made a name for his investment company.

At this time, Feng's shareholders also set their sights on Dianjin Investment. Not only for money, but also for a joke: It is said in the financial circle that there is no project that Dianjin invests in that does not make money. As long as Dianjin is willing to invest, are you afraid that investors and shareholders will not believe them?