Chapter 138

After Feng Mingrui left, Lan Xin obviously looked uneasy, and frequently looked in Lu Chenghan's direction. But Lu Chenghan kept pretending to be stupid, so she didn't know how to speak, not to mention there was Aunt Wen in the ward... Lan Xin lowered her head sadly.

Wen Su saw that there was something she didn't understand, and took advantage of the situation to find an excuse to go out and provide the two young people with a chance to be alone.

After Wen Su left, the ward suddenly fell into dead silence. Lu Chenghan stared at the TV program on the wall, seeming to be so absorbed in watching that he even forgot to eat the fruit at hand.

"Lu, Senior Lu..." Lan Xin tugged at the hem of her skirt for a while, and finally moved to the side of the hospital bed, "Senior Lu, aren't you friends with Mr. Feng? Can you tell him to stop coming to me again? , He troubles me like this..."

Lan Xin tactfully expressed her meaning, saying that she wanted Lu Chenghan to tell her, but in fact, she didn't want Senior Lu to go to Feng Mingrui again, she had already said what should be said.

Lan Xin could tell that Senior Lu unilaterally regarded Feng Mingrui as a friend, but in fact, he looked down on him at all! Now she can't wait to separate the two of them so that Feng Mingrui won't hurt Senior Lu again.

Because every time that person said he came to visit the senior, he was actually here to pester her, and every time that person left, she and the senior would be at odds for a long time, and Lan Xin had had enough.

"Why, do you think there is something wrong with Brother Rui?" Lu Chenghan seemed a little surprised, "Lan Xin, you may not know that Brother Rui is the only heir of the Feng family. He is young and handsome. Feng's shares alone have several One billion. He may have been a little anxious when he pursued you, and he lost his grace, but that's how it reflects your status in his heart, isn't it? He has no bad habits, and he never cares about men and women. , if he is sincere, you might as well think about it..."

Lu Chenghan smiled wryly in his heart, if Feng Mingrui was lying, he could still lie to himself. But Feng Mingrui is not the kind of playboy. He still takes time out of his busy schedule to care for and take care of Lan Xin. He feels that he has lost badly.

Lu Chenghan pressed his missing left leg under the quilt, although he would not feel inferior because of the missing leg, but when his love rival crushed him in every way, he felt that it would be better for him to withdraw wisely.

It's not that he didn't feel the change in Lan Xin's attitude towards him, but what Feng Mingrui said was right. Lan Xin may feel guilty and grateful towards him, but it's definitely not love...

"Lu Chenghan, when did you like him?" Did you help someone match? Do I have feelings for him? I don't know! Could it be that in your heart, I am the kind of vain and powerful gold digger who would pounce on someone and kneel and lick them as long as they have money? " Lan Xin gritted her teeth Even though she knew that Lu Chenghan had concerns and didn't want to delay her, she was still very angry when she heard that this man pushed her into another man's arms.

What's more, the man Lu Chenghan was talking about was Feng Mingrui! Lan Xin felt that that guy was arrogant and hypocritical, and he always liked to make decisions for her, as if she was his property. But God knows, she doesn't know him well at all!

Lan Xin was disgusted. When a woman hated a person, it was because others compared them and made her feel uncomfortable. What's more, Lu Chenghan is different, this person... This person clearly hinted that he likes her before, and she decided to try it with him too!

Lan Xin's mentality is actually not difficult to understand. When a man is willing to risk his life to protect him in that situation, it is impossible to say that he is not moved. What's more, Lu Chenghan is really a very considerate big boy. His special life experience has created his careful and sensitive character. Even when he was depressed because of a broken leg at first, he never lost his temper with others.

The more he is like this, the more Lan Xin loves him, and the two of them spend a lot of time together. Isn't it easy to make love for a long time?

Lu Chenghan was stunned by Lan Xin's anger, and he stammered to explain, "I...I didn't mean that..."

"I think that's what you mean!" The

two broke up unhappy, and Lan Xin had a one-sided cold war with Lu Chenghan for a week, but her cold war returned to the cold war, and she still came to the hospital to report every day.

Lu Chenghan was at a loss, but Wen Su liked it more and more. Finally, with her assistance, Lu Chenghan put aside his worries and apologized to Lan Xin, expressing his heart again. As for Lan Xin, of course she readily accepted, lovers will eventually get married.

When Feng Mingrui got the news, he was stunned. He didn't know why things turned out like this? In his previous life, Lu Chenghan took advantage of the situation and stepped in, but in this life, he became a regular directly!

Could it be that these two were destined to betray him?

Feng Mingrui didn't know, but in fact, he was also responsible for this: in his previous life, Lu Chenghan and Lan Xin had a brief relationship, but it was only because Wen Su and Lu Zhennan strongly opposed it, and there were many obstacles. Lan Xin is also a woman who is soft on the outside and strong on the inside, and this relationship ended without a problem.

Later, Lan Xin and Feng Mingrui met by accident. When Lu Chenghan learned about it, he took the initiative to let Lan Xin hide the relationship between the two, because he knew that Feng Mingrui was a man with a small heart. Difficult to do.

And in this life, Feng Mingrui directly helped Lu Chenghan remove the obstacles. Although he lost a leg, he gained the right to love freely. It can only be said that he is destined, and what he gains is bound to lose.

Gu Yubai frowned tightly as he looked at the message sent by the private detective in the mailbox.

"What are you looking at, you are frowning so much that you are turning into a little old man?" Ling Tian leaned over from behind, put one arm around the young man, and put his chin on his shoulder.

Seeing the above news about Feng Mingrui, Lan Xin and the others, Ling Tian raised his eyebrows unexpectedly: Feng Mingrui's flirtatious operation is fine, he just pushed his wife into the arms of his rival, I don't know if he is angry Have to vomit blood?

"Look here." Gu Yubai pulled the page to the bottom and tapped the screen, "This car accident is not that simple. The private detective said that besides him, he also met other people who were also monitoring Feng Mingrui. It seems to be the police. But they probably don't have much evidence, otherwise it won't be several months, and no one has been arrested."

Fortunately, the private detective he hired is a veteran who knows how to play by ear, so he didn't show his flaws. But precisely because of this, he didn't find much information.

Gu Yubai looked at Ling Tian with complicated eyes, "Did you already know that he is such a person?"

Ever since he learned that Ling Tian was targeting Feng Mingrui, he had paid a lot of attention to this person, and later on Just hire a private investigator. He thought that Ling Tian and the other party were engaged in a business war. Who would have thought that Feng Mingrui was involved in a criminal case...

This is terrible. If he can't win a rival in love, he will buy the murderer and kill the other party. If Ling Tian tricks him like this, there is still a way to survive. ?

"What are you thinking?" Ling Tian kissed his partner on the cheek in a serious manner.

"Don't make trouble!" Gu Yubai didn't cooperate with him for the first time, but turned his head to avoid it, and said with a fixed gaze, "Do you want to go abroad for a while and come back when the betting agreement expires?"

Ling Tian smiled: " You know I can't go out for too long." Lynch is busy, but he is the backbone of Dianjin, and the news in the mall is changing rapidly, and remote control is simply unrealistic, "...and you don't think it's better for me to stay in China. Is it the safest?"

Domestic ban - guns. It is different in foreign countries. No matter how tight the protection is, one bullet is enough to change the outcome. No matter how tightly he hides, can he still keep out of contact with the outside world?

Besides, hiding is not his style, he is obviously here to punish the white-eyed wolf. It's best for Feng Mingrui to dare to act, he doesn't mind letting him taste the feeling of betrayal before going in to eat in prison.

He is still missing the original owner's life, so it's cheap for him!

Gu Yubai thought it made sense, "Then you hire a few more bodyguards, and remember to take them with you when you go out."

Ling Tian nodded in agreement, and then teased, "You're going to work tomorrow, it's been a few months, isn't it? Don't you need to comfort me?"

Of course Gu Yubai wanted to, he had to squeeze this man dry so he could rest assured when he went out. However, he was full of ambitions, but his body was just an ordinary person. In the end, Ling Tian thought that he would have to work tomorrow, so he asked for it once and let him go.

After the incident, Ling Tian was lying on the bed drowsy, but Gu Yubai couldn't fall asleep. He carefully got up from Ling Tian's arms, propped his head up and slowly stroked his eyebrows, his eyes were full of deep and bottomless nostalgia.

He didn't know how he could love this man more and more day by day, he obviously got it, didn't he?

Ling Tian grabbed his hand, as if he had just woken up, his nasal voice was heavy, and without opening his eyes, he kissed the back of his hand with a natural attitude, "Why aren't you sleeping?"

Gu Yubai bent his eyes into his arms and rubbed his Ceng, "I can't sleep, because I feel so happy now."

He was so happy that he was afraid that one day it would suddenly disappear...

Gu Yubai was a little strange, he obviously had a happy family since he was a child, and he had no experience of being abandoned, but he always had a kind of That palpitating feeling of having lost everything.

"I seem to have an inspiration again..." Gu Yubai suddenly got up from the bed, opened the quilt and was about to go to the piano room.

Seeing the strangeness, Ling Tian raised his hand to grab him back, "You can't sleep, why don't we do it again?"

...

Compared to the two of them abusing the dog crookedly, Feng Mingrui felt that everything was not going well, and it was Lan who was the first to bear the brunt. Xin and Lu Chenghan are together.

If it was another time, even if he didn't kill people, he could still use the Feng family to put pressure on the Lu family, and even force Lu Chenghan to marry him. But he hasn't established his own car empire yet, so Lu Zhennan is not afraid of him at all.

That's fine, anyway, Lu Chenghan is still in the recovery stage, and he is powerless in what he wants to do.

What annoyed him even more was that it had been almost four months, and the research and development team hadn't made any progress at all. Feng Mingrui's whole body was becoming more and more suspicious of him, and Feng Mingrui was irritable.

But the more he urged the R&D staff, the more mistakes they made. Feng Mingrui didn't even think about it, research and development is a slow process, not to mention his requirements are not low.

The only thing that comforted him was that "Supernova" was finally about to start broadcasting. In order to meet the big explosion, he shipped the car to major cities across the country in advance, and also hired a lot of sales team members.

Of course, most of these are their own direct stores. As for those dealers who don't listen to persuasion, Feng Mingrui said that these people are short-sighted, and he can't blame him if they don't make money!