Chapter 59

Liu Chengfeng also saw the barrage on the Internet, and was immediately shocked. Netizens saw all the little tricks he did in private, and they all saw clearly. And because of Xi Yuechen's sudden repentance, none of the troopers who were supposed to stir up the muddy water did not show up, which caused him to be scolded one-sidedly, and there was no one to help him speak.

No, there are still some, there are a few "fans" like mad dogs on the bullet screen, which directly caused his passer-by reputation to drop to the bottom...

Liu Chengfeng couldn't sleep at that time, took out his last savings to make up, and spent the night I found a leader of the water army and asked the other party to help clean up and clean up data.

Of course, he did this with the excuse of going to the toilet and behind his back to the camera.

Because of the unexpected episode before going to bed, Liu Chengfeng didn't sleep well that night, and it took a lot of effort to hide the tiredness on his face when he got up the next day.

On the contrary, Ling Tian ate well, slept soundly, and felt refreshed the next day. He changed into a black T-shirt, overalls and Martin boots. The neat and simple collocation, the pure black clothes better set off his fair skin, plus the advantage of his height and long legs, even Han Mingxu, who was dressed in a trendy Korean man next to him They are all inferior, let alone Liu Chengfeng, who only has the advantage of being handsome.

This change in Ling Tian also gave the audience a refreshing feeling, yesterday he was still a youthful senior with a pure white temperament, but today he has become a handsome and stern man. Not to mention the girls in the same company, even Xi Yuechen was stunned when he saw it.

Obviously, he made up his mind last night to leave the other party alone, but now that he saw someone, he forgot the other party's shit-like personality, and couldn't control his heartbeat to speed up a few beats...

Stop it, don't be a bitch!

While Xi Yuechen warned himself in his heart, he came to the restaurant for breakfast with a cold face. He was so serious that Feng Zhe, who was on the side, also put away his smiling face, looking at his nose and heart, with a serious look on his face, as if what was in front of him was not breakfast, but some important plan.

The two patrons were like this, and of course the rest of the guests were out of breath. Compared with yesterday, Liu Chengfeng had learned his lesson, and he didn't dare to make small moves in front of the camera, and he was smiling when interacting with Ling Tian, ​​as if there was no quarrel between the two of them.

Compared with them, Qi Xiao and Pu Xuan'er are two outliers. The two rubbed against each other, and I gave you a bite, with that kind of aboveboard coquettishness, as if they were afraid that people would not know that they were a couple.

[Queen Qi is mighty, she took Miss Xuan'er down so quickly! ]

[I knew that they had women's affairs. When performing a short play, Qi Xiao's eyes were straightened, and she never left the young lady's body from beginning to end. ]

[Oh my god, it's just one night, have I missed any exciting plot? Is there a synopsis? ? ? ]

[It turns out that Miss Qi likes people of the same sex, why didn't I see it! ]

[I didn't see it plus one. I really suspect that I am blind now, please give me a minute, I need to be autistic...] After

breakfast, today's program group arranged a live game session, and according to the rules, it was a combination of a sponsor and two guests.

However, the way of forming a team today is different. Specifically, the host will give a one-sentence prompt, and the three patrons will guess the name of the guest at the same time, and the patron who guesses the fastest and accurately will get the guest as a team member.

Of course, the sponsor who guesses two players first will automatically withdraw from the guessing game.

The host said, "This guest is the only one present who suffers from acrophobia. Please tell me his name."

Feng Zhe, "Yingyue."

Qi Xiao, " Xuan'er

." Xi Yuechen, "Han Mingxu." The

host, "Congratulations to Xi Jinzhu for being a guest , Han Mingxu!" It's Han Mingxu who is sick! Didn't he perform vigorous singing and dancing on stage? What should he do when he encounters that kind of elevated special stage? No matter how regretful he was, the host had already announced that Han Mingxu had joined his team. Xi Yuechen glanced at Ling Tian, ​​and secretly thought that he only had one spot, and wondered if he could include that guy in his team. Host, "The next guest is the only one present who has been scolded and cried by the director in public. Please name her." Feng Zhe, "Yingyue." Qi Xiao, "Xuan'er." Xi Yuechen (hesitantly) After a while), "Yingyue." The host, "Congratulations to Feng Jinzhu for being the guest Yingyue." Seeing the cute and cute Yingyue girl standing behind him, Feng Zhe winked triumphantly at his friend. Xi Yuechen, "..." It turned out that he was the only one who was serious about guessing, the other two were paddling, and they rushed to answer the names of the guests they wanted! Why didn't he expect to be able to play like this! Of course, the rest of the guests also noticed that Liu Chengfeng and Bai Weiwei's faces were not very good-looking for a while. The host said, "The following guest is the only one here who has been called a fat man. Please tell me his name."

Qi Xiao, "

Xuan'er." Feng Zhe, "Bai Weiwei."

Xi Yuechen, "...Lu Jianian."

Xi Yuechen accidentally said the name, but to his surprise, the host announced that he was right, "Congratulations, Jinzhu Xi Get the guest Lu Jianian!"

"Because the quota is full, Xi Jinzhu automatically withdraws from the quiz, please take your two team members to the waiting area next to you and wait."

Xi Yuechen felt that he was suddenly hit by a surprise, and when he heard the host's instructions, he subconsciously responded . Do, in fact, did not respond at all.

After a few seconds, he felt that slender figure standing behind him, Xi Yuechen's face was as calm as usual, but in fact, the blood in his whole body was already boiling, finally!

But while he was excited, he was also troubled in his heart, as if there was some important detail that he had overlooked, what was it... By

the way, little fat man!

Shouldn't the fat boy who went into the water to save him be Liu Chengfeng? Why did the program group say that the "only" fat guy is Lu Jianian?

Although "Good Morning, Gold Master" is an entertainment program, in order not to mislead the fans, they must have done a background check beforehand, and it is impossible to make mistakes on such a critical issue...

' He said you should believe it, you shouldn't investigate Do you draw conclusions after being clear, or is it brought up by the big family, just this little judgment? Lu Jianian's words suddenly rang in his ears. Xi Yuechen remembered that he didn't understand at the time, so he asked a question back, but was fooled by Lu Jianian casually.

Was he embarrassed to tell himself that the fat boy who saved him was actually him? Liu Chengfeng also took that necklace from Lu Jianian?

The more Xi Yuechen thought about it, the more he felt that this was the truth. No wonder Lu Jianian saw that his nose was not a nose, and his eyes were not eyes? The person he saved admitted his mistake, and almost made a show, his cold face couldn't be more normal!

Xi Yuechen turned his head to look at Ling Tian a little excitedly, wanting to confirm his guess to him, but the host next to him suddenly announced the end of the quiz, interrupting his unspoken question.

...That's right, there are only three guests left, how much time can be wasted by guessing one round.

Xi Yuechen also calmed down at this time, anyway, they are in the same team, and they will have more time to spend together, so he doesn't believe that he can't find a chance to ask for clarification!

After the quiz results came out, Qi Xiao finally got Pu Xuan'er as she wished, and by the way, Liu Chengfeng, whom no one wanted. On the other side, Feng Zhe led two beautiful girls by himself, and seemed quite happy.

But soon, he couldn't be happy, because the host announced that the next game would be a live-action gunfight simulation game.

Feng Zhe turned his head to look at this, then at that, and asked a little nervously, "You all know how to play? " Yingyue

shook her head, "I only see others have played, so I'm not very good at it."

Bai Weiwei pursed her lips, Said cautiously, "I'm a little afraid of the scene of fighting and killing, and my physical strength is not very good..."

Feng Zhe wiped his face, and then smiled helplessly, "Forget it, I will protect you later, You follow me, remember not to run around."

"Okay, thank you, Young Master Feng." Both girls nodded.

The program team obviously also considered the issue of force value, and after some discussion, it was decided to distinguish the weapons near the drop locations of each group.

The venue for the battle is the entire villa. After wearing the holographic glasses, the terrain of the villa will not change, but there will be three camps and flags, and weapons and supply packages will also randomly appear in places such as corners and grass.

Because the real cameraman may expose the team, the program team adopted a more invisible flying camera, in addition to the player's glasses, which can also shoot and record.

The live broadcast scenes are shot in the game mode by default, but there are also funny viewers who switch to the live shooting mode, and they will see the guests holding up the air "biubiubiu~~", which can be regarded as a kind of alternative entertainment.

Since there are three big men on Xi Yuechen's side, they first put them in the kitchen. In addition to the simulated dagger, there are also simulated kitchen knives, pot lids, and rolling pins.

But except for Ling Tian who took the dagger, the other two looked at each other and chose to refuse, Han Mingxu said, "Should we move to the next place to find weapons?"

Xi Yuechen, "Okay."

[2333, I Originally, I was looking forward to the scene where the aloof Xi Shao put the lid on his head! ]

[No rolling pin, at least take the kitchen knife, and the pot lid is fine too! Are the lids resistant to bullets? ]

[Hahaha, you can dream! ]

[Okay, Feng Zhe's team has successfully acquired an M416, a rifle, and a cold weapon here. If you meet them head-on, you will be cheated...]

[Don't do this, considering the high lethality every year, It's not impossible to win! ]

I have to say that the crow's mouth of this year's netizens is quite effective. Not long after Ling Tian and the others left the kitchen, they walked along the wall and passed the second corridor, and met Feng Zhe and the others.

"It's Feng Zhe, they have guns."

"Hide quickly." The

three hurriedly found a place to hide. Han Mingxu, who was at the front, pointed to the dagger in Ling Tian's hand, as if asking him if he had a chance.

Ling Tian glanced up and shook his head.

Han Mingxu pointed in the direction of the courtyard door again, and then rushed out quickly without waiting for the two to respond.

"It's Han Mingxu!"

Feng Zhe's reaction was also quick, he raised his hand and shot "duk tuk", the M16 splashed a virtual sand on the ground. But unfortunately, none of them hit, "Chasing!"

Ling Tian was planning to snatch the rifle from Yingyue's hand while Feng Zhe was not paying attention, but the opponent was far away, Ling Tian didn't find a chance.

The yard finally became quiet, Ling Tian just wanted to leave, but Xi Yuechen held him back. He turned off the recording function of the virtual glasses, and at the same time signaled to Ling Tian to turn it off as well, Ling Tian hesitated for a moment, and then did so.

Xi Yuechen asked, "Is the necklace in Liu Chengfeng's hand yours? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't understand what you are talking about."

Xi Yuechen held back his breath, "I remember I told you, save me He is a chubby young man, so the program team won't get all the details wrong? Or do you want me to look it up and put the information in front of you before you tell me?"

Ling Tian didn't say anything, Xi Yuechen's tone softened a little , trying to reason with him, "I admit that it is my fault for admitting to the savior, but first of all, you gave Liu Chengfeng the necklace, and then told him what happened at the beginning, so he had the opportunity to impersonate, right?"

"Necklace I didn't give it to him."

Xi Yuechen frowned, "He stole it?"

Ling Tian tacitly agreed that it was indeed hidden by the reborn Liu Chengfeng.

At this time, the flying camera that followed Han Mingxu to secretly shoot came back, Ling Tian hurriedly interrupted, "Let's talk about this later, get out of here first." The

flying camera is actually a bug, if Feng Zhe had been more careful just now, he would have found that The cameras in the back are not all theirs.