Chapter 154

After Ork and the others left, Hall kept staring at the direction they left, staring silently.

Ling Tian stepped forward to hold his hand, "Don't worry, give me a little more time, and the matter will be resolved soon."

Hall didn't understand his hint, only thought he was comforting himself, so he shook his head with a smile. Shaking his head, "It's nothing, the downtown area is like this, unite today to fight this, and tomorrow fight that. You have seen those people, and you don't know when they will bite your allies back. I have nothing to worry about."

Ling Tian couldn't hear it . Come out, he downplayed his reasons inside and outside the words. In fact, if he hadn't pounced on him for help, Ming Yan would not have fallen into the passive situation he is now.

On the way back, the two of them saw Layton who was poking his head and didn't dare to come over. Hall suddenly stopped, "There were so many people just now, I didn't hear you clearly, what did Layton do to kidnap you?"

Ling Tian From his tone, one could tell that Hall was going to avenge him. How could he let him down if his Taoist companion was so caring? So Ling Tian firmly sued Layton, not polite at all!

After hearing this, Hall gave Layton a look, "Follow me."

Before Layton could respond, he turned around and headed towards the training ground.

Layton: "..." I knew he would never show up!

Hall used the animal form this time, and the battle was more intense than last time, but after being hit a few times by the big fox, he resolutely lay down and acted shamelessly. I saw him lying on the ground in grievance, with his pointed ears drooping, and a "whimper" whine from his throat, which sounded so pitiful that it made it difficult for Hall to continue

. is that so? Is the problem of opera spirits contagious?

Ling Tian was still feeling relieved, but when he saw this scene, he immediately exploded: This guy is too shameless, he really refuses to let go of any opportunity!

He rushed to the training ground angrily, and Hall was afraid of hurting him, so he quickly changed back into a human form, "Why did you come in?"

Ling Tian didn't stop at his feet, and threw himself into Hall's arms, rubbing secretly. Ceng, "I'm worried about you~~" The

voice turned at least eighteen times, matched with the youthful voice, it made Hall's face flushed, he tried to calm down his heartbeat, and straightened his lips, "I'm fine." After finishing speaking, he felt that his tone was too blunt, so he lowered

his voice softly, "Then... have you lost your anger?"

, it would be bad if you were confused by him!

Ling Tian thought for a while, and felt that he should continue to take heavy medicine, so he asked Hall to lower his head a little. Hall had a feeling in his heart, and he obeyed obediently. As expected, he got a soft and moist kiss on the cheek.

Ling Tian deliberately made an excuse, "This is a thank you gift."

This is a thank you gift, so why did you lick your palms in public just now?

Hall now knew that the little showman had deliberately seduced him, so he clenched his fist and coughed lightly, without revealing it, "Yes, I know." The

two of them fought fiercely, as if they forgot that there was a big crying fox next to them, and also forgot They were still on the fighting field, and there were many legion members watching the battle outside...

Layton pretended to be pitiful and failed, and reluctantly transformed into a human form, jumped out and interrupted, "Captain, this little boy deliberately Pretending to be in front of you, you don't even know how powerful he is..."

Layton told the story of Ling Tian killing three arthropods alone in the lair, and finally added, "This guy can eat more than me, two whole arthropods, and he didn't even burp. And he Still hiding and refusing to show the animal shape, there must be ulterior motives!"

He didn't care if what Ling Tian said was true or not, he had to sue first. Little boy is so strong, how dare he bully him, it's so wronged!

Hall was surprised, "You said he killed three arthropods by himself?"

"Yes, he was pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger."

"What's going on?" Hall gave Ling Tian a look, Ling Tian He couldn't be more clear about the situation, the beast's nucleus is cracked, how can he kill the arthropods?

Ling Tian was confident, "I've eaten a lot lately, so I've become stronger! The insect nest was swept away before, and there were three old, weak, sick and disabled, and it took me a long time to kill them."

Actually No, he cut it across the board.

Hall nodded thoughtfully. The giant Tate is the greatest discovery in human interstellar exploration, and it is also the most powerful race for this purpose so far. It is reasonable to say that the humanoid Tate is powerful.

But no matter what, knowing that Ling Tian has a certain ability to protect himself, Hall's expression is a little relieved. No matter how powerful he is, it is impossible to protect him all the time, even if he has the ability to protect himself.

Hall knew the details of Ling Tian, ​​but Layton didn't. He looked at Hall in disbelief, "No, he just explained it in a few words and it's over?"

Is this guy a pseudo-beast ? , What is the background... I didn't explain it clearly at all, and it's like saying nothing.

Hall even smiled, he couldn't be really dazzled by the beauty, right?

In fact, with Layton's ingenuity, he could connect Ling Tian with the disappearing Tate with a little effort. But the image of Ling Tian as a coquettish and idiotic male favorite and a villain's success is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people. Leiden is about to be overwhelmed by him. I really can't imagine that the legendary powerful and indifferent Tate has such two faces .

"I've made it clear, what else do you want?" Ling Tian rolled his eyes at Laiton, "You insist on accusing me, is it for Ming Yan or for yourself?"

Laiton felt a little guilty, "You suddenly He came out, of course I have to investigate clearly, I am all for Mingyan." In order to emphasize his words, he betrayed Edmund without thinking, "Actually, I didn't intend to take him away, it was Edmund. Edmund asked me to test his strength..."

Edmund: "!"

He knew that the fox was unreliable!

Edmund, who had been eavesdropping for a long time, raised his hands when he heard the words, and said frankly, "I only let Layton test his strength, but I didn't let him throw people into the worm's nest, that's his own decision "

He didn't want to be beaten up by Hall in full view like Layton, not in human or animal form! "However, Hall, Layton

and I all have doubts about his identity. We have been friends for so many years. Are you going to tell us what's going on?"

He should give an explanation anyway, he pondered for a while, and finally chose to conceal it, "Ling Tian's identity is fine, he has a special race, and in most cases he really doesn't have combat power, but when his life is in danger, his racial talent may explode. "

Then how can he eat well?" Layton still didn't believe it.

"It's edible because the beast is big." Hall said, and glanced at the two people opposite him. "You don't think the size of the beast must be linked to the combat power, do you?"

When Hall said this, Edmund and Layton immediately thought of those beasts that were huge in size but weak in attack power, such as sloths, maters, and so on. When humans tested it, many types were integrated. After all, compared with no beast form, it is acceptable to have a slightly worse beast form ability.

For a fair-skinned and beautiful creature like Ling Tian, ​​they immediately thought of the snail beast. It is as huge as a house, but its movement speed and attack ability are not strong.

In this way, the lightness of the animal pattern makes sense.

"Ling Tian was brought in by me. I must know his details before letting him in. Edmund, it's fine for Layton to mess around, why are you also making trouble?"

Edmund touched his nose and said straightforwardly. Sorry, but I asked Ling Tian at the end, "Layton threw you into the worm nest before, didn't you scare him? What kind of worm meat do you like to eat? How about I hunt one for you in a few days?"

His His attitude was really good, and he offered to make up for it. Ling Tian readily accepted, "Okay, of course, the bigger the better." The

higher the Zerg level, the bigger the body, and the more energy the bug meat contains. Ling Tian still needs to heal his injuries. , of course not at all polite.

Layton was dumbfounded when he saw Edmund and Ling Tian shaking hands and making peace. He felt that Edmund was like a traitor, not to mention... "Hey, why am I the only one being beaten, and Edmund obviously participated in it?" Huoer, why didn't you hit him?"

He probably learned from Ling Tian, ​​thinking that Huoer was just like this. But he didn't think about it, Ling Tian is now a beautiful young man like a flower. He is a grown man, even if he looks handsome, he is very eye-catching when he "sighs".

Hall turned his head, couldn't bear to look directly at him, pulled Ling Tian with one hand, and greeted Edmund, "Let's go, ignore him...Edmund, call all the team leaders in a while, let's have a meeting."

Edmund Meng quickly took two steps, and shook off the hot-eyed someone, "Okay..."

Layton, who was left behind, "..." He is going to strike! It's fine if the treatment is not as good as that of the little boy, and now even Edmund has betrayed him!

Edmund couldn't bear to turn his head back, "Hurry up, don't tell me you, the deputy head of the legion, don't want to attend the legion meeting?"

Layton curled his lips and reluctantly followed Edmond's pace, "I won't give up Yes!"

Edmund tried to persuade him, he could tell that Layton was just not reconciled, after all, how could someone who had been chasing him for several years give up just as soon as he said it?

In fact, he also admired Layton for being so flexible. In fact, if Edmund knew Ling Tian's identity, he would definitely admire him even more. Tate, who can act coquettishly and cutely, is drunk just thinking about it!

Hall sent Ling Tian back to the room before going back to have a meeting with Edmund and the others. In fact, thanks to Clive's stimulation, Hall made up his mind and planned to take the initiative.

His decision was also unanimously approved by Edmund and Layton. After all, the alliance between Viper and the other two parties is not monolithic. Sooner or later, they will fall apart with the viper group.

After all, Violet was obviously a better choice than a missing Tate, at least Quincy was interested. However, Quincy is a lord who sees no rabbits and does not scatter eagles. The reason why he became the lord of Mecca is not because he is the strongest, but because he has a good grasp of the timing when he sees the wind and turns the rudder.

As for Clive, it was impossible for Hall to agree to his proposal in public or private, and Edmund and Layton never mentioned it. Because compromising means that the other party is likely to open their mouths, and who knows whether Clive will suddenly bite them back after taking the resources? There is no faith in this place in the lower city!