Chapter 137

Later, when the Lu family came, Feng Mingrui was worried that Lan Xin would be hurt by the crowd, so he had to forcefully take her away, and specially arranged a private ward.

In the ward, Feng Mingrui took advantage of the time when Lan Xin's classmate went out to find the nurse to get an ice pack, and comforted her, "Lan Xin, don't be sad, Lu Chenghan's injury this time has nothing to do with you, you Maybe he is still implicated."

"What implicated?" Lan Xin was very keen, and immediately grasped the point, "Mr. Feng wanted to say...that driver may have done it on purpose, and his goal was Senior Lu?"

"I Didn't say that!" Feng Mingrui was taken aback, then forced a smile, and changed his words, "I mean that Lu Chenghan was in danger in the first place, it's impossible to say...don't take all the responsibility It's on me." She bent down and stretched out her hand again, wanting to touch Lan Xin's flushed face, "Why were you so stupid just now, did you let Lu Chenghan fucking beat you, did your face still hurt?"

Lan Xin shook her head, dodging He accepted Feng Mingrui's extended hand, frowning in thought, obviously still thinking about what he said just now.

"Lan Xin?"

Lan Xin raised her head and looked at Feng Mingrui with a serious face, "Mr. Feng, I know you have an extraordinary family background and a wide network of contacts. If you know something in advance, you must tell the police! Senior Lu called you Rui Brother, he has always respected you very much, so you should consider him a good brother too? We can't let the real murderer go!"

Feng Mingrui wished Xin'er would hold his hand countless times, but he never imagined that this The first time Lan Xin grabbed his hand in her life was to ask him to help Lu Chenghan. What's more, the culprit behind finding someone to bump into Lu Chenghan is himself!

Feng Mingrui found it ironic, but at the same time panicked. He obviously wanted to comfort Lan Xin and tell her not to blame herself and not to focus on Lu Chenghan, but it was self-defeating. He forgot that his wife Lan Xin has always been very careful.

Feng Mingrui took a little more effort to explain to Lan Xin that he didn't have any inside information, and the car accident this time was purely accidental, so let her not think too much about it.

But the more decisive he was, the more suspicious Lan Xin became. The traffic department didn't even have a definitive statement on this accident. Feng Mingrui didn't even see the driver or the scene of the accident, so he was certain that it was an accident, and he clearly wanted to prevent her from investigating.

Also, this person obviously meant something just now...

Lan Xin didn't doubt Feng Mingrui, Lu Chenghan had revealed a little about his life experience to her before, and she knew that it was not easy for him to live in Lu's house.

Originally, she was originally married to her own son, so why should she raise an illegitimate child born to an outside woman? The situation of the Lu family is already so complicated, not to mention that their business is not small, and they offended people outside at some point.

Lan Xin still remembered that the big truck rushed towards her and Senior Lu without any sign of turning. On such a wide road, there are utility poles and road piles next to it, so let's forget about the brake failure. It can't be such a coincidence that the steering wheel also fails, right?

In fact, it is possible that the accident happened so suddenly that the truck driver was stunned. Lan Xin's own memory of that time is also very vague. But when a person has doubts, many things start to be conspiracy theories, and even fabricate false memories.

Lan Xin is like this now, she felt extremely guilty, Feng Mingrui's words gave her an outlet to divert her attention. So no matter what Feng Mingrui said, she has already decided to remind Senior Lu's father, let him think about whether he has offended anyone recently...

Feng Mingrui is completely unaware of this, and his uncle's death was clean and tidy in his previous life, and he also I really believe that the other party will follow the rules after receiving his money. Although Lu Chenghan didn't die on the spot, Feng Mingrui didn't have the idea of ​​reneging on the debt. After returning, he settled the payment quickly and deleted the record.

Feng Mingrui was too busy, he didn't even wait in the hospital until Lu Chenghan's operation was over.

So it took him two days to know that Lu Chenghan was not dead, he survived. However, after getting off the operating table, his life was still in critical condition, even below his left calf.

Wen Su fainted when she heard the news.

Lu Zhennan's expression was not very good either. Although Lu Chenghan is his illegitimate son, he is also his own flesh and blood. If he didn't care about it at all, he wouldn't try to make his wife unhappy, so he took the child back. Lan Xin rushed over after receiving the news, and quickly told Lu Zhennan

her doubts, "...Uncle Lu, no matter whether this is an accident or not, we must investigate clearly."

The girl didn't like her very much, but Lan Xin's words reminded him. In the past few years, he has offended so many people in business, and his wife, she won't do something stupid in a fit of anger, right?

Lu Zhennan thought a lot in his heart, but still kept his expression on his face. Lan Xin was afraid that he wouldn't listen, so she hesitated for a while, and moved Feng Mingrui out.

Of course, she didn't say that Feng Mingrui hinted that Lu Chenghan got her involved, only that he might have some inside information.

"Young Master Feng?" Lu Zhennan frowned, somehow involving him.

Lan Xin nodded, "Mr. Feng is a friend of Senior Lu, we have met several times."

Lu Zhennan had already decided to investigate carefully at this time, and turned around and ordered Lan Xin to evict, "It's getting late, I think Classmate Lan was also injured, so hurry up and go back to rest, we won't delay you here."

Seeing his unwelcome, Lan Xin sadly turned around and wanted to leave, but after taking two steps, she mustered up her courage and walked back. "Uncle Lu, I am also responsible for Senior Lu's injury. When he comes out of the intensive care unit, can you give me a chance to take care of him? I want to take care of him."

Lan Xin smiled palely, "Just treat me as a hypocrite Well, I want to make myself feel better."

Her behavior made Lu Zhennan look a little different, and she dared to take responsibility, which is something that not many 34-year-old adult men may have, let alone a beautiful girl in the Mood for Love.

Wen Su slapped her several times before, and he also heard about it. In this way, she still dared to come, I have to say her courage is commendable.

Lu Zhennan's eyes moved, and he said calmly, "It's up to you."

Other girls rushed to take care of his son, why didn't he? Although their Lu family is not short of this kind of money, when Cheng Han wakes up and finds that he has lost a leg, he must be in a bad mood, and it would be good to give him someone to vent on.

Lu Zhennan must have looked down on Lan Xin's family background before, but his son protected her family with his life, his legs were broken, and he was an illegitimate child. If his family background is low, it should be low, as long as his son likes it.

Lu Zhennan thought for a while, and decided to turn around and persuade Wen Su. Things are already like this, this Lan Xin is full of guilt, and she will definitely treat their son well in the future, and it is not necessary to find another daughter-in-law. Knowing that he will not even die for other women, he will not make a mess.

Even if there is no trouble, it is for their family's money, and the relationship between husband and wife is not much better.

For this reason, when Wen Su saw Lan Xin again, although he didn't smile at her, his attitude was much better.

Later when Lu Chenghan woke up, the two women had something in common again—comforting the son/senior Lu who had lost his legs and was depressed, and the relationship even made a leap forward, a qualitative leap.

If you want to say who is the most unhappy person here, it must be Feng Mingrui, but Lan Xin not only does not listen to him, but also completely distances herself from him.

"Mr. Feng, you don't need to worry about my affairs. You'd better not come to me in the future, or it will be bad if you cause misunderstandings."

"Misunderstanding?" Feng Mingrui grabbed Lan Xin's hand in disbelief, "Xin'er, don't you know my feelings for you? I am serious about you. If you promise me, we will meet tomorrow Go get married!"

"Mr. Feng, you are crazy, we don't know each other at all!" Lan Xin desperately tried to break free from his hand, "Mr. Feng, you have a family background and status. I love you...please let go!"

"Then who do you want to climb up to, Lu Chenghan?" Feng Mingrui went mad, "He's just an illegitimate child, and now he doesn't have a leg, so he's a useless person!"

Lu Chenghan in his previous life With his help, John overthrew his elder brother and took the position himself, but he can guarantee that everything in the Lu family has nothing to do with him in this life!

"You are not allowed to say that about Senior Lu!"

"Xin'er, you are only guilty of Lu Chenghan now, and you will definitely regret it when you wake up!"

Hearing these words, a certain figure hiding in the corner jumped up. He fled the place with a limp, because his movements were too big, and he scared Wen Su who had just returned from cleaning the fruit.

"Oh, you scared me! The doctor told you to get out of bed and walk around as much as possible, not to make you rampage..."

Wen Su gradually stopped when he found that his son's expression was wrong, and heard a fierce dispute faintly coming from the aisle outside. Wen Su frowned, and then nodded his son's forehead with hatred, "Why did I give birth to you such a silly boy!"

After saying that, regardless of Lu Chenghan's obstruction, he went out to interrupt the conversation between the two, "Lan Xin What are you doing?"

Lan Xin's face changed when she saw Wen Su approaching, she quickly broke away from Feng Mingrui's hand, and went into the ward.

Wen Su pretended not to see it, and greeted Feng Mingrui with a smile, "Young Master Feng, come to see Cheng Han, do you want to come in and sit?"

Feng Mingrui refused with a stiff face, "No need, I still have something to do."

He really had something to do, if it wasn't for Lan Xin, he wouldn't have taken time out of his busy schedule to come to the hospital.

Lu Zhennan came to test him a month ago, but he was perfunctory. But with Lu Zhennan's pressure, the police investigated more carefully. It was obviously a traffic accident, but they were transferred to the criminal team.

The criminal team found out something later. The truck driver had a son with uremia. Before the incident, he secretly went abroad, and the family, who was clearly impoverished, had money for a kidney replacement. When the police found out, the young man's ranking in the organ supply organization was already quite high, and it was obviously arranged by someone.

It's a pity that the driver who caused the accident refused to admit it, so the police had to check the financial situation of their family, and finally found out that the transfer came from a foreign country, which was a fake account, and the clues were cut off again.

Later, a police officer had a whim, and secretly checked Feng Mingrui based on Lu Zhennan's random words, and found that he had two unidentified funds at the same time, with a total amount of two million!

Feng Mingrui couldn't explain the whereabouts of the funds, he only said that he went to a cruise ship on the high seas and spent money on it.

If it were someone else, his unclear explanation would certainly not satisfy the police. But Feng Mingrui's identity is different, they can't arrest people at will without proof, and the wealthy class has their own channels, even if Feng Mingrui provides clues to this kind of high seas cruise ship, they can't find it.

But they didn't give up. Feng Mingrui was worried that he was being watched, so he didn't dare to take other actions. Otherwise, Lan Xin has been taking care of Lu Chenghan, how could Feng Mingrui just come to persuade him, he would have killed him a second time!