Chapter 66

During the interval between Feng Zhe's gossip , Xi Yuechen had already read a document, so he signed his name on the bottom, and then asked Feng Zhe, "Why are you here today?" Zhe can withdraw, don't disturb his work.

Feng Zhe stared unhappily, "Are you a brother or not? I have some good news to share with you, but you are lucky, cross the river and tear down the bridge!"

Xi Yuechen spread his hands indifferently, "Why don't you come and try? You only take over one The game company is easy, I'm the business of the entire group."

"It's not that I keep you so busy." Feng Zhe curled his lips and muttered, then rolled his eyes, suddenly complacent, "Don't say brother won't help you Ah, Lu Jianian will also participate in the "Spirit of War" test play session next week as a spokesperson, do you want to come?"

Xi Yuechen really stopped what he was doing and turned to look at him.

Feng Zhe pinched him with his right eye, "If you want to come, I beg you, sir, I will give you the invitation code."

Xi Yuechen continued to stare at him without moving. What should I say with that look, it is not much different from a snake staring at a frog. Feng Zhe flinched, "Forget it, don't ask if you don't want to, why look at him with such eyes."

He still doesn't forget to play tricks at this time.

Before leaving, Xi Yuechen reminded again, "Invitation code."

Feng Zhe really wanted to roll his eyes, and when he didn't need it, he couldn't wait to chase him away, and when he needed it, he wouldn't let him go. Humph, man!

The slander is such a slander, but he still answered obediently, "Got it."

Bai Weiwei really didn't know which gods she had provoked. First, her ex-boyfriend entangled her with rumors, and then He Yikai warned her to suppress her. God knows that she has nothing to do with He's father being reported. The He family's own problems, why should they blame her?

Because of the bad influence caused by the scandal, the school has suspended her classes and asked her to move out of the dormitory.

Bai Weiwei has gone from being a beautiful school belle to a peripheral girl who everyone points out. Friends and classmates around her have stayed away from her one after another. But at this time, someone did the opposite and contacted her, "Liu Chengfeng?"

"It's me, my colleague ." It's Tianya who has fallen, is Miss Weiwei free to come out for a drink?"

If it was another time, Bai Weiwei might have hung up the phone. Her gentleness and innocence are all faked. Liu Chengfeng's reputation has been declining since "The Golden Lord", and she was also given the title of "Brother with a Knife". Associating with such a person is harmful to her reputation Unprofitable.

But who told her to be troubled by the rumors, "Okay, where is it?"

At nine o'clock in the evening, Bai Weiwei came to an underground bar in disguise, and Liu Chengfeng was already waiting at the seat, "Sister Weiwei, here After

drinking a glass of wine, Bai Weiwei said directly, "You didn't come to me just to catch up on the old days, it's as simple as complaining, right?"

Liu Chengfeng asked without answering, "Have senior sister Bai thought about what to do in the future?"

Bai Weiwei was stunned All of a sudden, because of He Yikai's crazy suppression, the company gave up cleaning her up. Although she has not directly announced Xuezang now, her work and activities have dropped sharply, which is no different from Xuezang.

Originally, her character design was pure and pure, but now her character design overturned is almost devastating to her career. She will either change her career in the future, or wait for netizens to forget and change her name to fight again.

But it's not so easy to make a comeback. There are so many great masters on the Internet, who knows when they will connect her with the previous Bai Weiwei? And now that her reputation has been ruined, it is difficult to go ashore. Those with a little wealth look down on her, and those from poor families look down on her...

Thinking about it this way, Bai Weiwei instantly felt that the road ahead was dark and she couldn't find an exit.

Liu Chengfeng said at the right time, "We're in such a miserable situation, the good year is just fine, and we're accepting endorsements and attending events, and our career can be said to be in full swing..."

"What do you want to say?"

"Sister Weiwei, what do you have ? Have you never thought about being with Lu

Jianian?" Bai Weiwei curled her lips mockingly, "Forget it, don't think I didn't see it, Lu Jianian likes men, and I have never been the same way."

"What if... something uncontrollable happens What about the accident?" Liu Chengfeng didn't rush, "I know Lu Jianian, he is a man in charge, if you get pregnant, he will definitely be responsible to the end. And Lu Jianian's parents, they are old-fashioned people, compared to their son With men, they must be with the mother who welcomes the eldest grandson."

"Sister Weiwei, don't underestimate the Lu family. Uncle Lu is the deputy director of the Jiangcheng XX Committee. Aunt Lu's clothing company is well-known in Jiangcheng. You still have an annual income of several million..."

Bai Weiwei's heart moved when she heard this, but, "What good will it do you if I hook up with Lu Jianian?"

She didn't believe that Liu Chengfeng wanted to help her for no reason!

"Me?" Liu Chengfeng didn't pretend to be anything, and smiled mockingly, grabbed the lighter from the table and flipped the lid, "I just don't like him! Why do good things happen to him, I don't care about anything." No? Doesn't he like men, and I want him to marry a wife and have children! A hypocrite with a full sense of morality, he will definitely be responsible for the pain to the end... I will be happy to see that his life will be worse than death in the future. "

Bai Weiwei has learned a lot today, and Lu Jianian's fans really didn't wrong Liu Chengfeng! This kind of Shen Jingbing who was jealous of her brother and wished for his death was the only one she had ever seen in her life!

Despite the disgust in her heart, Bai Weiwei still didn't show it, because Liu Chengfeng really spoke to her heart. Lu Jianian is young and handsome, and his career is in full swing, so what if he doesn't like women, can't she secretly raise a little wolf dog?

Bai Weiwei thought for a while, and tentatively said, "It's easy for you to say, and I have no chance to get close to Lu Jianian?"

"If you want, I can arrange it for you. His alcohol capacity is average, and I will find a way to prescribe some medicine to ensure that he Can't remember what happened."

"But even if we succeeded in scheming Lu Jianian, we can't guarantee a pregnancy..."

"Can't you pretend? Hospital reports can be forged." If he didn't like women, he You can also help Bai Weiwei and let Lu Jianian raise his son for him.

But forget it, although Lu Jianian is stupid, Father Lu is not a vegetarian.

If Bai Weiwei was smarter, she would know how to collect Lu Jianian's X-fluid, and artificially conceive in the future, and the mother can eat and drink without worrying about the price of the child.

In fact, Liu Chengfeng didn't tell Bai Weiwei the whole plan, for fear that she would lose face. But he thought he had hinted very clearly that if he wanted to destroy Lu Jianian, it was no wonder that Bai Weiwei couldn't figure it out.

In the blink of an eye, it was the day of the "Spirit of War" test play session. Feng Zhe specially rented a spacious venue on the second floor. No matter the invited media or Internet celebrity players, they need to enter with the invitation code.

Although Xi Yuechen came early, he was very low-key. He was wearing black casual clothes, a hat and a mask. He looked like an ordinary Internet celebrity.

As Ling Tian's spokesperson, of course he wanted to introduce the game warmly, and he also played a few rounds by the way. Because of his excellent marksmanship and sharp positioning, there was an uproar at the scene, not only ordinary players, but even Internet celebrities who played with professional players on the Internet began to make noise.

The scene was lively, Xi Yuechen stood on the second floor holding a red wine glass, looking at the crowded playground below. There are many people like him around, but their virtual glasses are all on, and only he, in order to appreciate his handsome man's masculinity, only looks at it with his naked eyes.

Feng Zhe didn't know when he came over, "Do you want me to open a back door for you, go down and play with our spokesperson?"

Xi Yuechen took a sip of red wine, "No, you didn't pay me for advertising."

" Speaking of these, how much is it, how much?" Feng Zhe joked pretendingly.

"You can't afford what I want."

Feng Zhe immediately covered his chest with a big hand, "I knew you coveted my young master's masculinity, and I'm a prostitute but not a prostitute!"

Seeing that Xi Yuechen ignored him, he nudged him again with his elbow Touching the other party, he said with a smirk on his face, "Don't tell me, it's not easy to want someone? The venue we borrowed today has private rooms. I'll get him drunk and send you to the private room?"

Xi Yuechen said. He frowned, "Don't act recklessly."

"What are you afraid of? Lu Jianian might be willing." Feng Zhe pointed out.

"What do you mean?"

"I was chatting with brother Lu just now. When he mentioned you, he didn't look like he didn't feel anything."

"You said... Lu Jianian took the initiative to mention me?" Xi Yuechen turned his head in disbelief, the red wine in his hand Forgot to drink.

Feng Zhe nodded, "Yes, he asked me about your recent situation."

It's also strange to say that these two people have contact information with each other, but they still want to pass the message through him, because is it free for the second young master to pass the message?

Feng Zhe felt that he could open an emotional counseling room, pack up these ambiguous men and women who wanted to refuse or welcome, pour cement into the Pacific Ocean!

Let them be ambiguous all day long, it's great to have a partner!

Xi Yuechen lowered his eyes, and the corners of his mouth were about to rise, which completely destroyed the coolness on that handsome face.

It's so cold!

Feng Zhe shivered a little, and moved a little away from a guy who suddenly went from the severe cold of the Arctic to the warmth of spring. I just mentioned it, you are such a nymphomaniac, and your attributes seem to be a bit wrong...

"Can I ask, Chen, are you the one above or the one below?"

When he couldn't answer, he said, "I haven't tried it."

Just like what he said to Lu Jianian, it doesn't matter if you are up or down, the key is who you are with. I haven't encountered it before, until I met Lu Jianian, and released all his enthusiasm.

He just wants to be with him.

Haven't tried it, maybe it's above?

Just as Feng Zhe breathed a sigh of relief, he heard his good brother continue, "But I don't think Lu Jianian is from below."

He looks gentle and kind, but in fact he is very domineering in his bones. It's strange to be a person.

It has to be said that Xi Yuechen's intuition is very accurate.

If Ling Tian was here, he would definitely roll his eyes, can you tell me? I have been a Taoist companion for two lifetimes, and I have slept thousands of times, even if I have no memory, it will be imprinted in my soul!