Chapter 88

But Ling Tian didn't intend to go to the transportation team. Now a car is driven by a master and an apprentice, two people in a team, just in rotation.

No matter how good his skills are, he still has to be an apprentice when he first arrives.

If you want to take something with you, it's all under the noses of others. If the amount is small, you can't earn much. If the amount is large, you must share it with the master... Besides, he is strictly caught now, he is a veteran with young roots, there is no need Take a risk with your resume.

The most important thing is to join the transportation team, and it will take seven to eight days to get out of the car. Without his pressure, I don't know if the "lucky star" will go back to his old ways.

In fact, Brother Chen is not sure about the work of the transportation team. The main reason is that the transportation team is too popular, and if there is a vacancy, he will definitely take advantage of his own people first. Although he knew Captain Wang of the transportation team, he had only purchased supplies from him a few times, and he was a casual acquaintance. And what the transportation team brings back must be scarce and good things, and they don't need to beg him to buy them...

"I heard that there is a vacancy right now, I wonder if I can buy it... Don't worry about the money, let me think about it A way." Brother Chen changed the subject and spoke very righteously.

"Don't." Ling Tian hurriedly interrupted him, "Brother Chen, is your state-run hotel still short of people? I want to come and do it with you."

"Follow me, are you stupid?" Old brother Chen cast a disapproving glance at him , said in a low voice, "Being an apprentice in a restaurant is much more tiring than a transportation team! The transportation team can wash the car at most, change the oil and the engine. What about in the restaurant? Picking vegetables, washing vegetables, cutting vegetables, clearing the table, washing the dishes, You have to do everything." The

point is that if you are tired, whoever has the mood to learn techniques, even if he wants to teach, Ling Tian must be free!

"I'm not going to be an apprentice, I will make pasta, and I'm sure it's better than the pastry chefs in your shop." Ling Tian thought about it, Brother Chen is a stir-fry chef in a restaurant, he can't compete with his own people. But there is no need to worry about this when making pasta. Each has its own window, and he can find opportunities to give old brother Chen some improved recipes for future generations.

The current information is not as developed as that of the later generations. When the supplies are incomplete, everyone does things honestly and dare not waste them at will. This has also led to a very single menu for each master club, and basically every state-owned restaurant has the same menu.

"Really?" Brother Chen was a little unconvinced. Buns and steamed buns look simple, but how to add water to the noodles is very particular, it's not like making it casually at home.

"Why don't you find a chance and let me try?"

Ling Tian looked confident, and Brother Chen's heart skipped a beat when he saw it. Tian Xing, the manager of the pastry shop, didn't want him to do it for a long time, but because no one took over.

Brother Chen decided to give it a try. He knew Ling Tian well, and he never talked too much. Since he said that Bi Tian Xing's cooking was delicious, he must have said so with full confidence.

"Alright, I'll go to Lao Zheng to discuss it. Don't lose face on the spot and embarrass me!" In fact, losing face is a trivial matter, the key is that he and Tian Xing are still at odds with each other. Regardless of whether Ling Tian can succeed in this matter, he will completely tear himself apart with the other party. If he goes to work in the future, he will have to confront him every day, which is not enough for him.

Of course Ling Tian knew that Old Brother Chen said that because he knew him well, so he nodded with a smile, "Okay, don't worry." It gets

dark early in winter, and the two of them had just returned to the village when it was already dark . Ling Tian thought for a while, although his face didn't hurt anymore, he still went to the educated youth spot with Cui Mobai. Chatting with educated youths is better than going home and listening to Hong Osmanthus fragrans.

He was indeed right to choose so. Boss Shi and Lao Er Shi couldn't take it anymore listening to Hong Guihua beating, pointing and cursing Huai at home, so they called someone to repair the stove the next day.

They would rather cook in the open air than put up with their mother's stinky mouth!

They did this because there are so many people in the slack season, and to build an earthen stove, you only need stones and yellow mud, and you can buy some glutinous rice and boil it into a paste, which doesn't cost a few dollars. What's more, there is less rain in winter, and if it is spring and summer, they would definitely not dare to do this.

The only one who didn't repair the stove was Ling Tian. When Er Er Shi met him, he even urged him to repair one for himself, but Ling Tian refused without hesitation.

Shi Laoer was still very unhappy before leaving, "I remind you kindly, it's fine if you don't listen, don't be called a thief and implicate us..."

Ling Tian didn't bother to talk to him, he didn't eat these two days The food sent by the young educated youth is to go hunting in the mountains. The Shi family threw plates and tables every day, and it was none of his business to fight into black-eyed chickens.

He knew Shi Laoer's psychology, he just thought that he was not scolded by Hong Guihua for repairing the stove, and wanted to drag him into the water. In fact, as the chief culprit who proposed to split the family, Ling Tian received the most accusations, but he was an outsider, no matter how harshly Hong Guihua scolded him, he would hear it from one ear to the other, and didn't take it to heart at all...

Another day passed, There is still no news from Brother Chen, Ling Tian thought that there was nothing to do, and was about to make another plan. Unexpectedly, at dawn on the third day, some apprentices from the shop came to him in a hurry on bicycles.

"You are Shi Lingtian, come with me to the store!" the apprentice said anxiously.

From the apprentices, Ling Tian knew that the superiors made a surprise inspection, but Master Tian, ​​who made the pastry, could not be found.

Ling Tian came to the store, greeted the store manager, and just stood in front of the chopping board. Tian Xing, with sleepy eyes and two big dark circles under his eyes, also came in from the door yawning.

It turned out that it was his nephew and apprentice Tian Youwen, who heard about the store manager's recruitment, anxiously searched several villages, and finally called out from his cronies in Tianxing.

Ling Tian raised his head and saw that Tian Youwen was an acquaintance, he was the young man who they bought buns for the first time and fooled them with no more buns.

Tian Xing saw Ling Tian standing in front of his console, his expression changed, he turned to the shop manager, Lao Zheng, and said, "Old Zheng, since all of us are here, this three-legged cat who didn't know where he learned his skills is fine." Right ?"

Seeing him yawning profusely, Lao Zheng didn't know that he played cards all night again! Immediately replied angrily, "Whether you have the ability or not depends on the person doing it. Even if the person's craftsmanship is not good, as long as he is diligent and willing to work, I don't mind keeping him!"

This Tian Xing, loves to gamble and likes to occupy Little cheap, not to mention late arrivals and early departures, the leftover ingredients in the store are often taken away by him privately, no one in the store likes him!

Tian Xing snorted disdainfully. Old Zheng thought he could replace him with a three-legged cat? He didn't know that a big talker was useless when his car overturned, and he needed a master like him to do it.

With the mentality of watching the show, Tian Xing walked to the front of the chopping board and pushed Ling Tian away, "Give way, it's in the way!"

Ling Tian didn't bother with him, and stepped aside.

Tian Xing raised his hand and greeted Tian Youwen, "What are you doing in a daze, come help."

"Oh."

Tian Xing originally thought that Ling Tian had just learned from a country cook, and didn't pay attention to people at all. But seeing Ling Tian stirring, adding water steadily, no more and no less, kneading the dough skillfully, just like the old cook he followed to learn how to make pasta...

Tian Xing shook his hand, and accidentally poured half a scoop of water into the flour, his face turned green immediately. Originally, he stayed up all night, he was already mentally weak, and his eyes focused on Ling Tian from time to time, so it was strange if he didn't make mistakes.

Old Zheng shook his head, but when he saw Ling Tian, ​​he became happy again——he is a man who can be made!

While making the dough, Ling Tian prepared three kinds of fillings, pure meat, dried tofu and cabbage, and lard pickles. When frying the ingredients, Lao Zheng was very surprised by his precise heat and technique. He turned his head and asked Brother Chen, "You little brother is good with your hands. How many years have you been doing it?" It's not so stable, if it wasn't for Ling Tian's youth, he would have said it was more than ten years old.

Brother Chen looked proud, but he really didn't know about Lao Zheng's question, so he could only vaguely say, "Well, it's been a few years..."

Looking at Tian Xing, because of lack of preparation, Mistakes need to be remedied, and it seems to be in a hurry.

The final result is that Ling Tian's steamed buns are uniform and plump, the off-white natural flour is fermented and steamed, fluffy and soft, exuding an attractive sweet fragrance.

Ling Tian tore open a steamed stuffed bun and looked at it. He was quite satisfied. There are no additives in food and vegetables these days, and he doesn't even need seasoning. As long as the heat is well controlled, the taste is already very good.

Because it was late, even if Ling Tian put the dough next to the stove to speed up the fermentation, the buns and steamed buns were ready by 11:30, just in time for lunch.

Tian Xing's steamed stuffed buns should be cooked earlier, because Ling Tian makes the buns by himself, and he has an apprentice named Tian Youwen to help him, so the speed is of course much faster.

At this time, scattered diners had already come in to eat. Seeing Tian Xing's steamer opened, they more or less ordered some. Now most people still prefer to eat steamed buns, mainly because of the same food stamps, buns and steamed buns look bigger, and they feel more full after eating.

But when Ling Tian opened the steamer, they suddenly felt that the steamed buns in their hands were no longer fragrant.

"What, it smells so good!"

"Fresh steamed buns are out of the oven again."

The sharp-eyed man had already leaned over to the window, holding up a money ticket and asked loudly, "Do you have meat buns? The

store manager, Lao Zheng, stood at the window with a smile on his face, and quoted the price based on the estimated cost in advance—when Ling Tian was frying the ingredients, he had already tasted them all, so it would definitely be no problem to sell them.

When the inspection team came over, there were only two bakery windows, one was full of people, and the other was empty...

A man next to him, who looked like a laborer, bit open a meat bun, and the golden and rich meat juice flowed out from the corner of his mouth. He squinted his eyes in satisfaction, "Delicious! I've never eaten such delicious meat stuffed buns! Wait, Lao Zhao, buy me two...four more! I want to take them home to eat at night."

"It's better to buy pickles. This pickle is full of oil and water, not worse than meat." The person at the other table said to his companion.

The companion was munching on the dried tofu and cabbage buns, and was too busy to talk.

Seeing this, the inspection team involuntarily lined up behind the window full of people. Regardless of whether they are inspected or not, they have to pay for their meals themselves, and of course they have to choose the best ones!

Because it was a trial project, Ling Tian steamed four trays in total, about a hundred or so, and they were sold out quickly.

The one who arrived late looked at the empty steamer and sighed, "It's gone..."

Then he went to Tian Xing's window dejectedly, Tian Xing was so angry that his mouth was crooked. Tian Youwen's expression was not very good either. It was thanks to his uncle that he was able to come to the state-run restaurant as an apprentice. If his uncle was fired from the state-run restaurant, his job might be lost...

Old Zheng didn't care so much, he didn't want to endure Tian Xing for a long time. I couldn't find a suitable pastry chef before, now? After tasting Ling Tian's buns, he didn't want to endure Tianxing anymore!

He happily patted Ling Tian on the shoulder, "Don't worry, I'll write the report for you in the afternoon, and you can go to work tomorrow!"