Chapter 70

At a place called Liuyingjian by the Cangyan River in the Upper Heaven Territory, the Dragon Emperor Bai Yuan was pointing at a translucent little dragon in the resurrection pool, angrily, "You said you don't even have a body, why are you running around? Give me the pagoda, I don't believe I can't cure you!"

The Xuguang pagoda was originally used for him to calm his soul, but he used it to chase that man around. Isn't it bad enough that he was harmed by the other party? Not only did he blew himself up, but now even the dragon soul is unstable!

The little dragon spit out a bubble in disbelief, and the slender body of the dragon nimbly swam around the pagoda, his little claws firmly grasping the body of the tower, as if he would not give up to the death.

The Dragon Emperor understood his dragon language, and he was complaining about the restriction set for him last time, which made the man misunderstand.

Xiaolong felt aggrieved, and the Dragon Emperor stared angrily, "Didn't you let him succeed in the end? This is the first time, you are trying to piss me off!"

Xiaolong hesitated for a moment, and slowly swam out of the pool face, rubbing against the arm of the Dragon Emperor, as if being coquettish. Just as the Dragon Emperor was about to soften his heart, Xiaolong vomited another bubble, instantly turning his face black, "If you weren't my own, I wouldn't bother to care about you! Look at what you look like now? If I hadn't rushed to In time, you've been out of your wits for a long time, so it's not like you still have the energy to bargain with me!"

Xiaolong stopped talking this time, drooped his head dejectedly, and stopped wagging his tail, as if even the dragon's soul had darkened a lot.

The Dragon Emperor couldn't bear to see it. After all, he was of his own blood, and he was pitiful. His old father's heart was about to burst, so he couldn't help reaching out and touching the top of Xiaolong's head, "Okay, okay, dad won't take the spirit away!" Is the main tower okay?"

Xiaolong's beard moved, and "Gudu" spit out another bubble, and then rubbed against the Dragon Emperor's hand.

The Dragon Emperor rolled his eyes, "I won't set any restrictions for you either!"

He really owes this brat!

Obviously the baby was a dragon son, but his elbows turned out. Those who didn't know it thought his family gave birth to a dragon girl!

***

When Ling Tian entered his body this time, he was sitting on the bus returning home with big bags and small bags. The dirt road was uneven, and the cars returning home were crowded. The original owner gave up his seat to an old man who was over seventy years old, and stood on the aisle by himself.

Someone brought chickens and ducks in the car. Fortunately, it was winter. If it was summer, the smell would be even worse.

"Young man, you are going home, why are you bringing so many things?" the old man asked with a smile while helping Ling Tian hold a burden in his arms.

Ling Tian had accepted the memory of the original owner, pursed his lips and nodded, "Yeah, it's recovered."

"It turned out to be a soldier, so it's no wonder this body is in order!" The old man gave a thumbs up and asked again, "Which town are you from, how old are you, have you married a wife?"

"No, from Dongji Township, I'm 27." The

old man smiled, "That's a coincidence, I'm also from Dongji Township! Why are you so old? I don't have a daughter-in-law, would you like me to introduce one?"

"No, thank you for your kindness. My family has urged me to come back to see you several times, so someone should have chosen me." Ling Tian politely refused, and then wrinkled without a trace eyebrow. It's a bit troublesome this time, and the control is very strict in this era. Teachers who teach and educate people are all labeled as "stinky old nine", let alone men with men, it is shocking!

Moreover, according to the memory of the original owner, the college entrance examination was resumed in October 1977, and the household contract system was implemented in the early 1980s. It is only 72 years now, and he needs food stamps to buy food, meat stamps to buy meat, and a letter of introduction to go out. It is inconvenient for him to do anything he wants.

But forget it, with his ability, he can support his wife and children, not to mention that the original owner still has a demobilization subsidy of more than 1,200 yuan. This is a huge sum of money now that workers' wages are only around 30 yuan.

The original owner injured his waist while on a mission and had to leave the army. He served in the army for nearly ten years, and almost every month's allowance was sent back to his family, supporting a large family.

When he went back this time, he also honestly handed over the demobilization subsidy to his wife Hong Guihua. But how did Hong Osmanthus treat him? He spent 20 yuan to marry Li Daya, a sallow, emaciated, infertile daughter-in-law!

You have to ask why, because she has no brains to favor Shi Fuyu, the only granddaughter, and knows that the fifth soldier is the most promising soldier, so she can't wait to leave everything to her.

Speaking of this, I have to mention the original owner's family. There are five sons in the old Shi family. Except for the fourth son who was not raised, he died of illness when he was 8 years old. The other four sons grew up without any danger.

And their family also likes to have sons. The eldest, Shi Dazhu, has three sons; the second, Shi Erniu, has two sons;

In this day and age, sons are laborers, and daughters are losers who have to marry off. Although Guo Jia has vigorously promoted that women can hold up half the sky, patriarchal thinking is still very serious in rural areas. But Hong Guihua went the opposite way, she didn't care if she had more grandchildren, but she held her little granddaughter in her hands and loved her dearly.

I have to say that he is a lucky star. No matter how low the probability of this family having a son is, he is reincarnated anyway. Hey, luck is so good!

And what's even more amazing is that Shi Fuyu is really lucky. Hong Guihua can pick up a fat rabbit when she takes her out for a walk, not to mention the chickens raised by other people come from home, and the river floods and picks up fish ...It's all a routine operation, only the pheasant flew into the pot by itself.

Rabbits, pheasants, and fish: is there still justice? !

And Shi Fuyu has even more coquettish manipulations, whoever treats her well can eat meat and drink soup, and anyone who opposes her will end badly. If you snatch her, you will break your teeth the next day, and if you eat her, you will have diarrhea that night. This is no longer called a koi, but God's own granddaughter is almost the same.

But Ling Tian could see very clearly through the memory of the original owner that this Shi Fuyu achieved his goal of strengthening himself by absorbing other people's luck. If you treat her well, she will suck less, and if you treat her badly, she will be sucked out of luck. If she wasn't afraid of sucking people dry, causing people's lives, and causing karma, she might have killed several of the top ones she considered.

The uncle of the original owner, of course, is also her tool person. He contributed allowances and restoration funds in the early stage, and made a fortune in business later. He accidentally died young, and finally all the inheritance went into her pocket.

No one of the Shi family's grandchildren would dare to rob her. Not only that, but they also doted on her and let her be treated like a group pet.

Ling Tian hooked his lips mockingly, this little lucky star is only eight years old now, he won't make offerings to her like the original owner. And with him around, this so-called lucky star will be able to absorb less and less luck.

Who told him to be a god with a star position? Who can compare to him in terms of luck!

When the bus arrived, Ling Tian and the old man got off at the nearest Red Star Town, then Ling Tian found an excuse to say goodbye to the old man, and went to the only credit union in the town to save money.

In this day and age, people's awareness of saving money is still very weak, and it is very inconvenient to deposit and withdraw money across regions, and no one can bear the handling fee, so the original owner's recovery money is brought back with him.

Fortunately, Hongxing Town is a big town, otherwise there would be no credit union outlets.

After saving his money, Ling Tian was wandering around the street, worrying about how to hide his things, when he saw a young man wearing glasses cornered by people on the side of the road.

It's a coincidence, the Taoist companion who couldn't be found in the previous life, and the task target in this life has not been seen yet, the Taoist companion appeared first.

"What's in the bag? Is it the leftover poison of the drug?"

"We saw you went to the waste collection station. Did you pay that old Li?" The

young man turned pale with fright, and hugged his chest tightly Bag burden, "No, no, I just went to pick up a few broken iron sheets that people don't want, and I want to take them back and sharpen them as knives."

"Open the bag and let us have a look!"

□□Opening the bag, I found that there were not only iron sheets, but also some cloth, cloth shoes, brown sugar, and money notes. "What is this, and where did it come from?"

"I, it was sent from my home.

" You just sent it? Who knows if you did something shady, we confiscated it." The

young man trembled angrily, "Why did you confiscate it? This is from my home. Take it out of the post office, if you don't believe me, you can ask!"

"We followed you for two blocks, and instead of seeing you enter the post office, we saw you enter the waste collection station, and then brought up such a big burden, are you dealing with someone privately? Already ?"

"If you're sensible, give us the burden." The

young man tugged at the burden, "No, it's mine!"

"You don't want to drink a toast!" The leader said nothing He said he was about to do something, but Ling Tian grabbed his wrist, "I can prove that he is telling the truth."

"Who are you? Stop meddling in other people's business—" Seeing the tall and burly man on the other side, he reasoned. With a crew cut and an army green shirt, the leader who took the lead was a bit weaker in momentum.

Ling Tian took out a piece of paper from his pocket and patted it in front of him, "My name is Shi Lingtian, from the Dongji Township Production Brigade, and this is my demobilization document. I saw him right after I got off the car, and I was at the post office with him." I picked up the package."

These days, wearing green is an honor and a fashion, and wearing it doesn't necessarily mean you're a soldier, but it's different if you have this document.

Sure enough, the leader □□ hesitated, "Did you really see it?"

"Really, if you don't believe me, we can go to the post office to find someone to corroborate." The

□□ leader let go, "Forget it, since there are witnesses, We don't need to worry about it." Someone

next to him said, "But he has iron sheets in his bag..."

"It's not worth a lot, and besides, you saw him give money with your own eyes. How much did you give? One hair, two hairs or one piece?"

Ling Tian was aggressive, refusing to give in, his deep black eyes on his black face were staring at his heart.

A group of young people were already a little guilty, and they didn't dare to pester them when they saw this, "Forget it, forget it, it's just a few pieces of iron, let's go." The

leader took a last look at Ling Tian, ​​secretly thinking bad luck, and then greeted, "Let's go."

A group of young people left without looking back.

Cui Mobai had already packed his baggage at this time, came to Ling Tian in embarrassment, pushed his glasses, "Comrade, thank you so much just now."

He is gentle and handsome, with moderately thick and light eyebrows, and not deep eyelids , the tails of the eyes are slightly raised, and the pair of round glasses on the bridge of the nose give people a feeling of being handsome but not charming, full of bookishness.

Ling Tian pursed his lips, "You're welcome."

My daughter-in-law should help.

The author has something to say: You probably misunderstood, Fu Xing was abused here...