Chapter 79

Although Cui Mobai said no, Ling Tian still planned to buy some big meat buns at the state-run restaurant, so he wouldn't eat them together for dinner.

This time was around four o'clock in the afternoon. The young man at the restaurant window glanced at them and yawned lazily, "The meat buns are sold out, and there are only vegetarian stuffing, 2 cents each, do you want it?"

"Forget it Come on, don't buy it." Cui Mobai pulled Ling Tian a bit, the state-run restaurant dared to sell vegetarian steamed buns for 20 cents each, it was a scam!

You must know that pork is only 60 cents a catty, and if you buy a catty of pork and white flour, how many buns can you make.

Ling Tian also knew, but didn't he have nowhere to cook? I was about to buy a few less and let Cui Mobai take them home for extra meals. He has already seen how bad the food ordered by the educated youth is, and he can't help but feel sorry for his partner who is so thin.

"Hey, Shi Lingtian, why are you back?" Ling Tian was about to speak, when a middle-aged man in his 30s and 40s walked in from the door, and when he saw Ling Tian, ​​he showed a surprised expression. Ling Tian saw that he was an old comrade

-in-arms of the original owner, "Brother Chen, why are you here?"

"Hey, didn't I work as a gang leader back then? After I was discharged from the army, I was assigned to a state-run hotel, and now I'm the chef here. Hey, you haven't said why you came back, did you ask for leave to go on a blind date?"

He said to Ling Tian squeezed his eyes, because the two of them were from the same place at the beginning, they often got together to drink together after they got off duty, and every time they got drunk, this kid liked to vomit bitterness in front of him, that's how the relationship came out.

Ling Tian smiled, "Same as you, retired from the army."

"That's a good relationship, I will come around more in the future, brother, I am worried that I can't find someone to drink."

"Okay, no problem." When the

two were chatting, the young man at the window had stood up, and said awkwardly, "Brother Chen, this brother is your comrade in arms? I told you earlier, the flood rushed into the Dragon King Temple, and my family I don't even know my family anymore. Brother, how much meat buns do you want? I still have some for internal employees, I can give you some, and the price is still 20 cents."

"What's not worth money?" Brother Chen Immediately glared at him, thinking he was ignorant, "Of course my brother credits it to my account and deducts it from my salary."

"Don't, don't, don't..." Ling Tian quickly declined, but Brother Chen was very generous, and he said nothing. The internal and external words are almost rising to the point of not recognizing him as a brother, Ling Tian has no choice but to accept it.

Cui Mobai looked at this scene amusedly, inexplicably felt a little familiar, didn't Ling Tian treat him like that, it turned out to be the tradition of their army?

After buying the steamed stuffed buns, Brother Chen pulled Ling Tian aside again, and asked with concern, "Didn't you have to be promoted when I left? Why did you suddenly leave the army again? It's all right, have you come back and assigned work? Seeing

that he really cared about the original owner, Ling Tian didn't hide it. He told him about the original owner's injury and discharge from the army, and then said, "The job assignment is assigned. I don't want it. It's too far away from home.

" He frowned when he heard this, and said angrily, "You, you should think more about yourself!"

Although he had never met the Shi family, he could infer a point or two from Ling Tian's situation. How easy it is to get married these days, the family looks good, and you can send a photo to the army carefully, and then you can go home and get married. The whole process takes less than half a month.

His little brother was abruptly dragged to 25, which is indeed enough.

"By the way, are you married? Are your siblings pregnant?"

"No, I just got out of the army, and I haven't prepared anything at home. Let's talk about it later." Ling Tian excused.

Brother Chen thinks about it too, he doesn't even have a job yet, in the Shi family's situation, even if he gets married, he will feel wronged by his younger siblings and children, "Do you have any ideas about work, should I introduce you?"

If it was someone else, he would If you don't even open your mouth, even if you introduce it, it will be a lot of trouble. But Ling Tian is different, they have been in the army for 8 years, they are closer than brothers!

Ling Tian smiled, "Okay, but it's inconvenient now, it may take a few months."

Brother Chen patted him on the shoulder, "Okay, brother, I'll ask for you first, if there is a vacancy, then Let me inform you."

He is almost the second in command in the state-run restaurant, and he is begged for any meat and vegetables on weekdays, and it is not easy to find someone to put him in a job, otherwise he would not be able to boast.

Ling Tian chatted with Brother Chen again, and hurriedly took Cui Mobai to leave, otherwise he was really afraid that this enthusiastic big brother would leave him for a drink.

After entering the village, Ling Tian handed the bag of meat buns to Cui Mobai, "You take this and eat it at night." As

soon as the words fell, he stuffed the oily paper bag into Cui Mobai's arms without refusal, "Don't say no."

Cui Mobai was very angry He hugged the

buns funny again, thought for a while, and said, "I'll just take two, and you can take the rest home to eat." You can't tell one of them, and you have to complain in vain."

Ling Tian said this casually, but there are many hidden meanings. Cui Mobai remembered his handling of malted milk and other items today, and asked tentatively, "They... I said your family members, are they not treating you well?"

Otherwise, the things Ling Tian bought, as well as the pheasants, would be cheaper for an outsider like him, rather than taking them back and sharing them with his family?

Ling Tian said softly, "I don't want to throw it away to feed the fish anyway, and I don't want to take it back to feed the white-eyed wolf. You just need to know this."

Cui Mobai has actually heard some gossip, mainly talking about Hong Guihua's partiality to her granddaughter. It's almost gone, and she said that her granddaughter is a lucky star, even Shi Laogen thinks so.

He sighed in his heart, every family has scriptures that are difficult to recite, Ling Tian is like this, he probably blamed his family, and he happened to take advantage of it. However, Ling Tian was willing to take advantage of others, but it was not enough for him to take advantage. Thinking of the fabric sent by his sister, Cui Mobai suddenly had an idea.

"Then you can eat a few more now, I won't be able to finish them anyway." Taking the opportunity of handing over the buns, he secretly measured Ling Tian's big feet with his own feet.

Ling Tian didn't pay attention to his actions, he took a meat bun to try the taste, wanting to see how likely he was to enter the state-run restaurant by going the same way as Brother Chen. The result is of course gratifying. Leaving aside the stuffing of buns, he is definitely better than the current master in making dough.

Unexpectedly, he just lit up his cooking skills in his previous life, and he would be able to use them in this life.

The two had their own little thoughts, and after achieving their respective goals, they happily bid farewell and went home.

Cui Mobai returned to the educated youth spot, the others had just returned from work, and dinner hadn't been cooked yet. Because he exchanged cooking time with Li Bin, it wasn't him at night.

Cui Mobai found the educated youth who was cooking at night, "I don't have to serve dinner for me, I brought buns."

"Buns, what kind of buns?"

"You guys can do it, even the meat buns?"

Some people even offered to exchange money and food stamps for two, but Cui Mobai did not refuse. It's not that he's stingy, as Ling Tian said, he suffers from the few but not the equal. What's more, the steamed stuffed buns were paid by Ling Tian, ​​and he wanted to exchange the money tickets for some vegetables and eggs in the village.

In his heart, Ling Tian has become the little pity of the Shi family, and Hong Osmanthus not only took his allowance, but also withheld his rations!

If Hong Guihua, who was lying in the hospital at this moment, knew about it, she would definitely yell that she was wronged. On the day the fifth child came back, he would jump up and down and fight with her for a piece of egg noodle pancake. Besides, although she was partial to Shi Fuyu, she treated the rest of the family equally, at least she didn't let them go hungry.

Seeing the big bag of meat buns in Cui Mobai's hand, Kong Xiangyang's eyes moved. He heard from Liu Chunhong in the afternoon that Cui Mobai brought a lot of things back from leave before, and today he bought so many meat buns in a big way

. I brought him boiled eggs and brown sugar glutinous rice cakes.

The two looked at each other, and Ling Tian asked, "Where did you get the eggs?"

Cui Mobai pursed his lips in embarrassment, "I sold the meat buns and traded them with the aunt in the village, and the glutinous rice flour was given to me by other educated youths. ."

Speaking of which, it's still Ling Tian's stuff, he just added a process, that is... Ling Tian doesn't mind if he sells the meat buns, does he?

Of course Ling Tian didn't mind, his partner was quite caring, and now there are all vegetables, meat and snacks.

For five consecutive days, Ling Tian and Cui Mobai looked for opportunities to have dinner together. After the bacon was finished, Cui Mobai gradually replaced the food provider.

In fact, it was Hong Osmanthus who came back, and there were people at home every day, so it was not as convenient for Ling Tian to do anything as before. He still doesn't go down to the ground, he has nothing to do every day, Hong Osmanthus spends every day pointing fingers and scolding Huai in the house, Ling Tian is afraid that her legs are not healed, and he will get angry again.

Another obvious change is that Hong Guihua, including Shi Laogen, no longer dare to blatantly make a fuss about Shi Fuyu. Ling Tian saw that once in a while there was a commotion, the old Shi family's dining table was full of chaos every day, and the neighbors came to watch the fun with bowls.

Hong Guihua and Shi Laogen were humiliated by him, so they had no choice but to coax Shi Fuyu in private. On the surface, everyone ate the same food, but when Ling Tian was away, they would still secretly give her extra meals.

But in this way, the boss and the second family began to be dissatisfied. Shi Laogen and his wife were still the same as before, the eldest and the second family were also willing to offer Shi Fuyu, and they would not deliberately betray the two families by giving Shi Fuyu extra meals.

But with Ling Tian around, Shi Fuyu's luck was decreasing day by day, and he was jumping up and down emphasizing fairness, and the other two families, both adults and children, listened to it intentionally or unintentionally.

Such dissatisfaction can be suppressed in a short period of time, but it is only suppressed, secretly lurking and fermenting under the calm appearance. But Shi Laogen and his wife didn't have Ling Tian's subsidy, so this time Hong Guihua paid several hundred dollars to see a doctor.

The author has something to say: Sorry, I went for the injection yesterday, there were too many people queuing up, and a lot of time was wasted.

If there is no accident, there will be two more changes before twelve o'clock in the evening to make up for yesterday's.