Chapter 26

Of course Ji Wenjie was not doing well, and he had no one to give him favors to clear up his relationship, so it was logical that he went to the same prison as Luo Kun and others.

Luo Kun later figured it out. He owed money and had a hard time living outside, but this did not prevent him from bullying Ji Wenjie for fun. As for his subordinates, he was even less thoughtful. If it wasn't for Ji Wenjie's plan, how could they follow Brother Kun to participate in the kidnapping, and ended up in jail.

This group of people took the lead in bullying Ji Wenjie, and of course the other prisoners followed suit. Ji Wenjie soon became the bottom of the hierarchy in the prison.

His physical defects could not be hidden. Many facilities in the prison are shared, such as bathhouses, toilets, etc. In order to prevent prisoners from hiding things, these places do not have compartment doors.

Although Ji Wenjie was careful not to take a bath and go to the bathroom with everyone, it would still arouse suspicion after a long time. Luo Kun's subordinate, Da Hei, forcibly took off his pants during a play.

"Look, everyone, it turns out that this guy is a eunuch!"

"No wonder he was sneaking to the toilet."

Another leader of another faction patted Luo Kun on the shoulder, "Brother Kun, we don't care about our backgrounds when we come out to hang out!" , but you get a eunuch to be your military advisor, no wonder you lost miserably this time!"

Luo Kun's face turned dark.

That night, Ji Wenjie was dragged into the toilet by Dahei. All the prisoners in the room heard the movement, but no one tried to stop him.

In this way, Ji Wenjie became Dahei's exclusive, and occasionally he was loaned out as goods. In fact, there are very few people in the prison who like men like Dahei, but who knows that there are no women in the prison? Ji Wenjie is handsome, and it is normal for someone to be used as a woman.

At this time, Ji Wenjie felt humiliated and embarrassed. He wondered more than once why he had to be reborn? Although he said he was unwilling to die in his previous life, he enjoyed everything, food, wine, women, and even big-money gambling. This life is really aggrieved!

He also didn't catch up with the good time, when Guo Jia severely cracked down on the gangs involved and severely punished violent incidents. He was also the main force in planning and planning, and he was sentenced to ten years in one breath. Even Luo Kun was a year younger than him.

When Ji Wenjie was suffering in prison, the Ruibo anti-liver cancer drug researched by Ling Tian had been successfully promoted and marketed. This medicine is endorsed by Guo Jia. Although it is a prescription drug, it is sold at a conscientious price to the Chinese people. In some poor areas, it is distributed for free. If you have liver cancer, you are no longer afraid of losing your fortune.

But to the outside world, Ruibo is not so friendly. The high price makes many ordinary people daunting. There are even domestic ignorant public figures who accuse the parent company Su of eating human flesh and drinking human blood in order to obtain high profits.

[I can go to you! Relying on the patent right of XXX, country R sells tens of thousands of medicines, why don't you say so? ]

[As far as I know, although Ruibo's domestic sales are subsidized by Guo Jia, they can only maintain a balance of revenue and do not make money at all. For such a big company, does it only do charity if it doesn't earn money from foreigners? Why don't you ask a certain incense, a certain fruit, and a certain car to do charity? ]

[Dr. Ji has benefited the people of the country so much, you don't want to pay for his hard work, but also want him to send it out at a loss, why are you so embarrassing! ]

[Where can Aite cancel their family's drug benefits? My forty-meter broadsword is already hungry and thirsty! ]

The matter was aroused on the Internet, and before the official could respond, the official blog announced the good news that Ling Tian's anti-lung cancer drug had just passed clinical trials and was ready for mass production in the next step.

[Ahhh, weeping with joy! My grandfather has just been diagnosed with lung cancer. When will the medicine be available? I will line up with the tent pony! ]

[The same upstairs, there is an old smoker at home, I really can't afford it! ]

[Official blog, tell me when the new medicine will be released, I'm so anxious! ]

[Is it just me who notices it's the same person again this time? Dr. Ji is mighty! ]

[My God, God, the medicine for liver cancer and lung cancer has been released, can it be far from kidney cancer? Dr. Ji, I beg the next researcher to study the kidney! ]

[Bring tea and water to Mr. Ji. By the way, what about the SB official just now? I want to unite the whole family, and the seven aunts and eight aunts sprayed him on the southeast branch! ]

[The latest news ahead, it is known that the blog has been deleted, and all personal information has been deleted quickly. ]

...

[The most recent news ahead, the public knowledgeable has been sprayed up and posted a thousand-word long apology. ]

Ever since Brother Su returned to Beijing, he has been working on the drug agent business, and finally spread the domestic drug market, and obtained foreign prescription drug qualification certificates and sales qualifications. Just after he breathed a sigh of relief and was about to wait for the money to be collected, Ling Tian sent over the agency rights for anti-lung cancer drugs.

Brother Su, "..."

He really can't lift this stick for beating mandarin ducks!

Since his younger brother called to warn him, he never found anyone to destroy the relationship between the two of them. However, he is a standard businessman, so if there is no way out, he will find another way. He uses his authority as the president to arrange a lot of affairs for the younger brother of the branch, so that he almost has no time to complete the graduation project, let alone fall in love. .

Similarly, Ling Tian is also very busy, and will not come out within three to five days after entering the laboratory. It stands to reason that two people who are so busy, if they don't see each other for a long time, the relationship should fade, right? Neither of them!

As long as Ling Tian is on vacation, his brother will leave everything behind to accompany him, no matter what anyone says.

Like this time, Ling Tian intends to take advantage of the holiday to go back to his hometown to have a look. Su Yuanbai will go with him without saying a word. The branch affairs are handed over to a trusted vice president. If he really can't decide, let him ask his elder brother .

The vice president who was entrusted with the important task did not dare to say anything, but Brother Su called from all the way to complain, "Su Yuanbai, do you know that I have a lot of things to do? Ling Tian has created another lung cancer treatment." Special medicine, your elder brother and I almost have no time to sleep, and you are still in the mood to accompany him on vacation! Do you have my elder brother in your heart?"

Su Yuanbai almost sprayed, "Brother, your tone of complaint is like a resentful woman !"

"..."

"How about I ask Ling Tian to hand over the agency rights to another company? It just so happens that the Su family is on the cusp of the storm, so it's better to let others bear the pressure. It's nothing."

Brother Su was silent for a while, "Hurry up and get out, don't disturb your brother and my work!"

This prodigal brother wants whoever he likes, he can't afford it anyway.

Su Yuanbai obeyed with a smile, "Yes, Mr. President."

Ling Tian took Su Yuanbai to Luo's house with big bags and small bags. Luo Jianye and the others still live in the original house. Luo Zijun is already fifteen years old, and this year happens to be taking the high school entrance examination , it is said that the results are not bad.

Ling Tian took the guards with him. Because of the remarkable research results, the number of guards he usually travels with increased from two to four. If Ling Tian didn't think the crowd was too eye-catching, there would probably be more.

Of course, Luo Jianye noticed the guards at the door, and while beckoning them to come in and sit down, he said with emotion, "You were only Xiaojun's age back then, but now that you have achieved fame, Uncle Luo knows that you are a promising kid. "

Chen Fang also hurriedly called Luo Zijun to call for someone, "This is you brother Ling Tian, ​​haven't you always boasted that you know someone important? Now that someone is here, hurry up and call for someone."

Luo Zijun blushed slightly, "Mom, Ling Tian It's hard for me to come here, save me some face."

The last time Ling Tian came back was four or five years ago, and Luo Zijun's impression of him is actually a bit vague, but this does not prevent him from admiring Ling Tian, ​​and Luo Jianye and his wife also Always use Ling Tian's story to inspire him.

"Brother Ling Tian, ​​this is..."

"You can call him Brother Yuan Bai."

Luo Zijun obediently called someone, and then said with a smile, "Brother Yuan Bai is so good-looking, like an idol star."

Chen Fang was annoyed He gave him a sideways glance, "Aren't you good-looking, brother Ling Tian?"

Luo Zijun commented seriously, "Brother Ling Tian is also good-looking, but a little too serious."

Su Yuanbai laughed when he heard that. After Ling Tian successfully developed the anti-liver cancer drug, his superiors sent a bunch of assistants over in the name of learning. Some of the experts had gray hair. Seeing Ling Tian's youthful face, they would sell their old age in front of him.

In order to suppress them, Ling Tian got used to keeping a straight face, and then found that it could reduce the entertainment, so he simply put away his coercion.

Although he was smiling at the moment, his aura was still very fierce.

But compared to when he was a guardian, he still pales in comparison.

"Let you talk nonsense!" Chen Fang pretended to be angry and patted her son on the head.

Ling Tian knew that their mother and son were having fun, but he changed the subject, "Aunt Fang, I brought you a gift, come and see if you like it?"

Luo Jianye frowned, and said unexpectedly, "Come here, why do you bring gifts!"

Su Yuanbai smiled and said, "Uncle Luo, Ling Tian has money now, so you don't have to save it for him."

"Uncle Luo, are you sure I'll buy it for you?" Don't you want the gift from me?" Ling Tian deliberately took out the Wuliangye he bought from his bag, put the bottles on the table, and then distributed the gifts he bought for Chen Fang and Luo Zijun to them, and said, "Uncle Luo's It's fine if you don't want the gift, Aunt Fang and Zijun, you have to accept it."

Luo Zijun had already seen that his gift was a new smartphone, and he stared at his parents eagerly, hoping for their approval.

Chen Fang looked at her husband's greedy face and couldn't help but laugh, "I'm not as stubborn as your Uncle Luo. Ling Tian respects me, so I accept it generously. Zijun, thank you soon, Ling Tian." Brother Tian."

Luo Zijun was overjoyed, "Thank you Brother Ling Tian!"

Chen Fang opened the box and saw a set of glittering gold jewelry, she was startled, "Ling Tian..."

She knew that Ling Tian was different today, how many times A thousand yuan smartphone is expensive, but it's still acceptable, as can a whole set of gold jewelry.

"No, it's too expensive!" Chen Fang subconsciously refused.

Ling Tian coughed lightly, "It was agreed at that time, when I have money, Aunt Fang will not forget what I want to buy, right?"

Chen Fang was slightly stunned, it was so long ago, I didn't expect this child to remember it. It was just a little act of kindness at the beginning, but Ling Tian really managed to give back to them as his own elders.

The good deeds of the couple at the beginning were speculated by the surrounding residents, especially after the theft happened, rumors spread that the couple had no good intentions. Although it was proved to be Ji Wenjie's fault later, people still felt that they were meddling in their own business, or coveting the children's property.

Although Chen Fang had a clear conscience, she never dared to wear the necklace that Ling Tian gave her because she was afraid that people would ask about the origin and she would not be able to explain it clearly. In the past two years, Ling Tian's reputation has grown, so she dared to show it off. The neighbor who said she was nosy at the beginning looked so ugly, wishing that she was the one who helped, Chen Fang felt relieved.

Now that Ling Tian actually gave her a whole set, Chen Fang felt that her hand holding the box started to tremble.

When Chen Fang and Luo Jianye refused to accept it, Ling Tian put on a posture to leave, saying that you didn't accept my gift because you didn't treat me as your own. After all, what he gave was only a fraction of what he earned, but Luo Jianye's help to him was real, not to mention that they helped bury the original owner in their previous life. Ling Tian just wanted to hope that the good people would get what they deserved, and by the way, be mad at the white-eyed wolf.

Ling Tian wanted to talk nonsense, and asked Su Yuanbai to help him with the conversation, so Chen Fang accepted the gift. The two stayed and drank most of the night with Luo Jianye, and they didn't return to the hotel until early morning.

The author has something to say: If there is no accident, the world will end in the next chapter.

In the next world, the prince of alien blood, who is destined not to inherit the great tradition VS the sword beside the old emperor, the executioner, who

do you think Ling Tian is?