Chapter 107

"What's the matter, are you in trouble?" The

evil ghost had just floated back to the hotel when he heard Yi Chengye asking in a frenzy. At the same time, his face was also ugly. It must have been the backlash from the previous confrontation .

Yi Chengye is a half-ghost, that handsome face is just a skin, and the ferocious grimace underneath is his real face. At this moment, because of the backlash, the black and blue under the skin is about to show, and it looks almost like a dead person.

"Yes, the protective magic circle in the special service team is quite powerful. I was attacked as soon as I entered..." The evil ghost lowered his head guiltily, not daring to look into his eyes.

"Why didn't I find out?" Yi Chengye was a little puzzled. He went in during the day to see it, and it was nothing special, but he didn't continue to dwell on it, "What about Yi Lingtian?"

"No, I didn't find it."

"No You can't even find a living person for the things you need!" Yi Chengye slapped the evil ghost so hard that it rolled to the ground, and the spirit body turned a little whiter. This time, if he failed to steal the chicken, he also lost money. No wonder he was so irritable.

"Go back to your coffin!"

"Yes." The evil ghost secretly heaved a sigh of relief, turning into a cloud of smoke and retracting into the small coffin.

It's not that the evil ghost is good at acting, but that Yi Chengye doesn't know much about the Longyou City Special Service Team. He just thought that Team Leader Jiang and the others upgraded the internal protective circle by chance, so he didn't suspect anything.

Yi Chengye snorted heavily, walked to the mirror to check his face, and found that his face was stiff, and his face was even paler like a dead person, and he couldn't help becoming more irritable, "Things that are not enough to succeed are more than failures!"

The second Day, Yi Chengye wrapped himself up in a hat, mask, and glasses, and left the room.

"Eldest brother, where are you going so early?" Wu Qingya opened the door, and was a little surprised to see Yi Chengye. As brothers and sisters who were familiar with each other, she couldn't even recognize his back.

Yi Chengye turned around hesitantly, "...I'll go out for a while." " Where are

you going? Why are you wearing a mask? Are you catching a cold?"

The average person is much lower, but not completely disease-free.

Yi Chengye nodded, "Yes, I'm going to see a doctor."

After speaking, he raised his leg and walked towards the elevator. Wu Qingya stopped him, "Wait, I'll accompany you."

"No need." Yi Cheng industry resignation.

"Brother, don't be polite to me. It's nothing to be ashamed of just having a cold." Wu Qingya blinked playfully, and took advantage of Yi Chengye's arm. "Why is it so cold?"

"I said no need!" Yi Chengye suddenly pulled out his arm vigorously as if he had been stabbed. Seeing Wu Qingya's shocked expression, he responded as if he had reacted, "Sorry What I mean is, stay here and help me tell everyone that in case Team Leader Jiang comes to us for something, you can deal with Lu Shan first..."

Lu Shan is the name of the third senior brother.

Speaking of this, how could Wu Qingya fail to see that Yi Chengye didn't want her to follow her, so she took a step back knowingly, "Okay then, senior brother, be careful."

Yi Chengye nodded without looking back away.

He was going to catch living people to absorb life and cultivate, so how could he bring Wu Qingya, a woman, to get in the way. Besides, with his current face, Wu Qingya couldn't help but scream and faint when she looked at it, she would only expose herself when she was crazy!

On the other side, Team Leader Jiang was surprised to find that Ling Tian went out to find Boss Shi in Jinchan Pavilion, brought back a bunch of refining materials, and then started looking for someone in the special service team to help him refine weapons!

No, didn't we talk about painting symbols and alchemy, why do we need to refine weapons again?

In this world, those who can master both are already unrivaled geniuses. It is impossible for Ling Tian to be proficient in refining weapons, so he is not really a monster! He couldn't have read a few ancient books on refining weapons, and then started to think about it, right?

Although team leader Jiang was extremely skeptical, the members of the special service team were all eager to try. As soon as Ling Tian's news was released, they all ran to recommend themselves and watch the fun.

Team leader Jiang took a glance, thankfully none of the people present were assigned to be on duty, otherwise he would have skinned these bastards!

In fact, it is no wonder that the team members are enthusiastic. As the first person to eat crabs, Xiao Liu is now able to make alchemy independently, and he can be regarded as a proper reserve alchemist. Alchemists are so popular, people will only come to ask him to make alchemy with materials and treasures, unlike them, every time they go out on a mission, they are made ashamed by demons and goblins!

"What are you doing?" Someone suddenly asked in Team Leader Jiang's ear. Team Leader

Jiang said angrily, "What else can you do? Ling Tian is looking for someone to help him refine weapons!

"

, "Why not, Xiao Liu has learned alchemy under Ling Tian's guidance!"

"What?!" Feng Ping and the other elders were shocked, and when they found out what was going on, they all felt embarrassed.

Such a good opportunity, why didn't Feng Lang and Feng Lin know how to grasp it? It is enough for one person to spread the news among the Hui people, and the remaining one stays with the master, and now he is a proper alchemist!

Looking at the eyes of the elders who hated iron and steel, Feng Lang touched his nose in shame, "Isn't there still a chance?"

He prefers refining weapons to sissy alchemy!

After being reminded by him, several elders pushed out their outstanding juniors one after another. This time, the secret service team members had more competitors.

"Who are you, why are you competing with us for a spot?" Some team members were not convinced.

"It doesn't matter what comes first, first come first, everyone depends on their ability, don't you have no confidence in yourself, are you afraid ?

"

The person in charge quickly came out to stop drinking, and then met again under Jiang Lin's introduction.

Team Leader Jiang said in embarrassment, "Ling Tian is just messing around, Elder Feng, please don't follow along, so that your efforts will not be wasted..."

He had good intentions at first, but listening to Feng's winning by Elder, he just wanted to fight for the interests of the special service team. Alien.

Elder Feng Ping smiled, "They are all young people, let them toss, it's okay."

But he secretly complained that Team Leader Jiang was stingy, their special service team already had an alchemist, and asked a refiner to give them the Feng Clan so what!

In this way, Ling Tian originally only wanted to recruit one person to help refine the weapon, but it became a group of people competing for the job.

Then I don't know who took the lead, and ten operating tables were set up on the scene in an instant. There is also a stove lit with special flints, a scene of people preparing to forge iron in full swing...

In order to grab these ten consoles, the two sides fought each other again, and in the end, in order not to be criticized by the other side, one side occupied five, which is regarded as Fair and just.

Ten pairs of eyes looked at Ling Tian together, looking eager for knowledge.

Ling Tian really wanted to raise his hand to his forehead, but fortunately he had a lot of materials to exchange with Boss Shi, so if they wanted to beat him, let them beat him, since it was all free labor anyway.

He asked Dahai to send them a copy of the materials, "You all do as I say..."

The steps dictated by Ling Tian sounded simple, but from the very beginning, the scene was full of surprises. Either someone burned their hand, or someone was hit in the face by the blast, and someone even sent the refining materials flying.

The red-hot metal streaked across the air, causing screams and curses, "Help—"

"I'm dying, didn't you see someone here!"

"Almost disfigured him!"

Fortunately, Ling Tian knew his , has long since hid in a safe place.

Team leader Jiang stood by the side with a dark face as a judge, and whenever he saw such a dangerous person, he would immediately declare him out. At first, some people were not convinced and wanted to stand behind the console to continue, but they were immediately dragged down and beaten by the crowd, even their own people.

This kind of dangerous element without self-knowledge can't be tolerated!

Ling Tian was not surprised to find that among the ten people, there was a good young man with a steady hand and a careful heart, and this person was Feng Lang.

In fact, it is not difficult to understand that Feng Lang was originally a leader of the younger generation of the Feng Clan. He and Feng Lin seem to be two swords, each with their own strengths, but in fact he is more dominant.

It's just that Feng Lin's affinity is better, and she communicates more with the outside world, so Feng Lang looks like a thug who only knows how to fight, but in fact, he is just calm.

Three days is enough for Feng Lang to help him create a magic weapon, and Ling Tian didn't stop interested people from seeing it. He originally wanted to pass down the declining art, of course, the more people who learn it, the better.

And the reason why he didn't do this during alchemy is because alchemy is more detailed than weapon refining and requires higher concentration; eyes watching.

Elder Feng Ping originally came to Ling Tian to refine Qi and Blood Pill with the hope of the whole family, but seeing Feng Lang's improvement day by day, and the magic weapon of unknown effect gradually taking shape, he suddenly felt relieved.

The young man Shenxiangmen is indeed a rare genius once in a century, and he doesn't seem to have any selfishness. When he was drawing the talisman, he also looked at it. Ling Tian didn't mean to keep it secret at all, and he answered every question. Seeing that he showed interest, he even gave him a copy of the materials.

Of course, Elder Feng Ping has not drawn a complete talisman so far, and the other elders are the same, they all seem to understand. They are all like this, and the young people of the Feng clan are even more confused. Compared with them, they are more willing to go to see the forging!

What Ling Tian asked Feng Lang to wear was just a basic magic bracelet with a protective formation engraved on it. After the evil spirit wears it, Yi Chengye can no longer use the owner contract to control it.

But this bracelet is not without weaknesses. The energy to maintain the guardian is provided by the wearer, that is, the longer the evil spirit wears it, the weaker it becomes.

The reason why Ling Tian didn't release the control on the evil ghost as soon as he came up was because Yi Chengye, as the breeder, would immediately notice once the control was released. Then the meaning of him letting the evil spirit steal the blood would be lost, and Yi Chengye would never let the evil spirit who betrayed his master get close to him again.

"This bracelet can really make me no longer be coerced by Yi Chengye?" The evil ghost held the bracelet with a look of surprise and joy, even though Ling Tian needed to draw energy to maintain the magic circle, it was not disappointed.

"You can try it on."

After the evil spirit put it on, he immediately felt that the imprisonment on his soul was loosened, as if his whole body was free. But soon, it felt that part of its Yin Qi flowed into the bracelet and turned into the energy to run the magic circle, but it could be accepted for a short time.

"You'd better steal something before wearing it, so even if you are discovered, you have a 80% chance of escaping. Of course, if you can steal your own bones along the way, I can help you completely release the control."

"Really?" The evil ghost was stunned, and was really touched now, "Thank you..."

Ling Tian felt very embarrassed for it to behave like this, it was clearly using the other party, why did it act like a favor?