Chapter 36

Ling Tian thought very well, but it was a pity that he was woken up by the little dumpling next door not long after he closed his eyes. The one and a half year old Xiaotuanzi was still drinking milk, so he had no choice but to wake up Murong Bai, while he himself slipped away while the nanny came over.

Looking at the dark night outside the window, Murong Bai thought of his audacity tonight, and felt like he was dreaming...

Duo Fu, the little eunuch serving the Ninth Prince, felt that his master was a little out of shape today. The specific manifestation is getting up late in the morning, being absent-minded about eating and reading, and looking up at the sun in the sky from time to time, as if waiting for someone?

"Master, is there any distinguished guest coming today?" Duo Fu handed over the warm teacup, seeing the master staring out of the window again, asked respectfully.

Apart from the prince, no one else has visited their Ninth Prince's Mansion since it was opened.

Speaking of my master, I'm also pitiful. No one cared about her at first, but because Princess Heyang contradicted the Holy One many times, she even lost her good title of Prince Jane. Fortunately, this mansion was built according to the prince's specifications. Although there were still many things beyond the standard after the plaque was removed, the emperor didn't speak, and no one dared to say anything.

Murong Bai came back to his senses, his fair cheeks were a little red, "What...no." After a while, he couldn't help it, and asked, "Is it obvious from me?

" It's been a long time, so I can see it a little bit." Duofu said implicitly, saving enough face for his master.

At the same time, he was also very surprised that the master was quite normal yesterday, and he hadn't been out of the house...

The closer the evening, the more Murong Bai became restless. In the end, it might be to make himself appear more casual in front of Ling Tian. Leave Song'er behind.

Ling Tian lifted the bed curtain, and saw Bai Tuanzi, who was sleeping soundly, with his little belly stretched out on the side of Daoist couple, and said dissatisfiedly, "Why is he here again?"

It was this little guy last night that forced him to leave early.

Murong Bai was a little afraid to look at him, turned his face awkwardly, and then shifted his gaze to Xiaotuanzi, "Song'er likes to sleep with me."

"Aren't you afraid of waking him up?"

Mingming Lingtian's question was normal However, Murong Bai didn't know what to think of, his face turned red immediately, "Then...then let's go to the next door." He was

about to get up.

"Forget it, let's talk." Ling Tian held him down and squeezed onto the bed. He didn't come to see Taoist couple every time to do that kind of thing, not to mention from the standpoint of Ninth Prince, they were not familiar with it yet. After a fierce love affair, the Taoist couple will definitely feel drowsy again, which is not conducive to the cultivation of relationships.

"Oh..." The hot and firm body leaned over unexpectedly, and even pushed himself to squeeze in. Murong Bai moved stiffly in cooperation, and then he didn't know how to react.

Ling Tian naturally took Ren half into his arms, sensed his nervousness, thought for a while, and began to talk about the affairs in the court.

Although Murong Bai didn't go to the court, he was able to name the fourth prince (King Lu), the fifth prince (Jing Wang), and the seventh prince (Duan Wang), which proved that he was not ignorant of the affairs of the court. As a prince, he is no stranger to court officials, at least he can see palace banquets, celebrations and the like.

Ling Tian's purpose is very simple, he knows who the old emperor is going to deal with next, and he also knows the faults these people are hiding, as long as Murong Bai goes to show favors before the old emperor's people find out the real evidence, and in the meantime threaten and lure... ...

"Are you sure I can do it?" Murong Bai looked at Ling Tian suspiciously, and guessed that the person behind him wanted to make himself a target for him.

But if he wins over successfully, is the other party really relieved?

"The more mysterious you are and the more chips you put out, the more they will not dare not listen to you. Don't worry, I will send someone to help you." Everyone is afraid of the unknown. Who knows how many people he has wooed behind his back and how powerful he is if he can tell his secrets that he can't see?

Ling Tian wasn't worried at all, he had the memories of the original owner's two lives, and he had many capable people from other worlds under his command, even if it was just a mortal body, it was enough to seize the world.

Of course, winning over officials is just a basic operation, and the real comparison is whose fist is bigger.

Murong Bai hesitated for a moment, "Can you promise me one thing, in case there is any problem on my side, help me take care of Song'er?"

Ling Tian frowned, "I will not let you have any accident."

"I am Just in case..."

"There is nothing in case, I will protect you." Ling Tian interrupted him, and glanced at Xiaotuanzi again, "Of course, for your sake, I will protect him too "

Both of them are big men and can't have children, if all goes well, this little white dumpling will be their heir.

Murong Bai was moved in his heart, he could see that Ling Tian was serious, even if he had ulterior motives, this was enough.

Ling Tian was a little strange, "You don't object? Your relationship with the prince should be okay, right?"

Murong Bai was silent for a while, "I can see that the second brother is not suitable to be emperor, he is too soft-hearted and indecisive. The matter is unresolved. No matter how the father paves the way for him, the outcome may not be good..."

He was thinking about those ambitious princes including the fourth prince, because he didn't know that in the future these people would be forced to The confinement of the emperor's confinement, the beheading of the beheading, bought him a lot of time for the prince.

Besides, even if the prince succeeds to the throne, his situation may not be good. For the sake of sister Heyang, he once had a quarrel with the Wei family, but now the act of snatching away Song'er made them even more embarrassing.

Hearing that Wei Heng's beloved Aunt Lian had been executed, the other party probably hated him. When the crown prince succeeds to the throne, with his character, the Wei family is sure to be powerful, so how can he have a life?

It won't be a good end, so when Ling Tian came to the door, he knew it was a trap, so he closed his eyes and jumped down.

Of course, caring for Ling Tian also played a decisive role. If someone else came last night, he might choose to take Song'er to avoid the storm in Yanjing.

Ling Tian didn't think too much about it, he just thought it was the tacit understanding between the two Taoists, that's why the other party hit it off with him so quickly.

Half a month is enough for Ling Tian and Murong Bai to develop a relationship, and teach their partner by the way.

At the same time, the old emperor also completely gave up on Ling Tian, ​​and selected a shrewd and capable general with strong martial arts from the aristocratic family, and appointed him as the commander of the imperial guards.

Not long ago, the emperor issued a decree to punish King Dingnan, and now he has mercilessly abandoned Prince Dingnan's son. Anyone with a discerning eye can see that the emperor despises Prince Dingnan's mansion.

Although Fu Yu kept his filial piety and was not allowed to go out, those friends of his who were doing good deeds took the initiative to come to tell him, and added fuel and jealousy, which made Fu Yu's back break out in cold sweat.

After those people left, he came to discuss with the princess, "What to do, that bastard must have angered the emperor, and I was also implicated by him when I was fined before! I said, why does the emperor care about such a trivial matter for no reason? Are you warning us?"

"The emperor must have been very annoyed when he said that things went wrong before. Later, when Eunuch Hu was sent to deliver a word of mouth, that bastard insisted on not entering the palace. No wonder the emperor would be angry..."

Fu Yu walked up and down the mansion anxiously, muttering something. They still have to keep their filial piety for three years. In three years, the emperor might not even remember who he is.

It's a pity that he can't go out because of his filial piety, otherwise he must drag his unfilial son into the palace to plead guilty! It would be better for the emperor to decree to usurp his position as son and give it to Ming Yu...

Fu Yu's eyes lit up, and he thought it was a good idea. The eldest son has been despised by the emperor, and they draw a clear line with him at this time, the emperor's Longyan Dayue, maybe he will forgive them for Dingnan Palace?

Of course, Mrs. Yu agreed with Fu Yu's idea with both hands and feet. But Ling Tian was the first wife and the eldest son, and the old concubine raised them by herself. Without a good reason, it is impossible for them to change their sons.

Everyone in the court knows that the old emperor is the most respectful of rules, and he pays attention to the order of his heirs, otherwise he will not insist on supporting the prince. It is true that the prince is honest and talented, but his status as the son of the middle palace is the main reason why he wins among all the brothers.

The two husband and wife are both lustful and wealthy, and the other is short-sighted. Of course, they can't discuss any good countermeasures.

But it doesn't matter, Ling Tian has already prepared for them.

Fu Mingyu and Zhong Xianya had had enough of the decoction that only cured the symptoms but not the root cause, so they secretly sent letters to the alchemist played by Lu Yi, and urged them several times.

Lu Yi made an appointment with them to treat them in a small village on the outskirts of Beijing three days later, on the pretext that he needed a fresh medicine.

When Fu Mingyu and his wife heard the news, they hesitated for a while, and finally gritted their teeth. This disease must be cured!

Itchy, itching all over my body is unbearable! The skin on Fu Mingyu's thighs had been healed and then scratched. If it was rotten, he could only be tied up with cloth strips. If it wasn't for the medicine given by You Fangshi, he would not have a piece of good skin!

The two dressed up as maidservants and servants and went out secretly, not daring to sit in the carriage in the mansion. It was only when they reached the market in the south of the city that Fu Mingyu came forward and called a donkey cart for common people.

It was the first time for Zhong Xianya to ride in a donkey cart. The carriage was narrow and dirty, and the dirt road to the village was bumpy. She huddled in the corner with a pale face, scratching her wrist with her nails, wishing she could turn around and go back immediately.

Fu Mingyu didn't take the time to comfort her, he was itchy all over, and he was afraid of bumping into acquaintances, the physical and mental torture made him not much better than Zhong Xianya.

Fortunately, the wanderer did not lie to them. With a long beard and Taoist robes, he has already rented a private house in the village, and there are hot herbs boiled in the pot, waiting to treat them.

However, there was an accident in the middle of the treatment. A crazy village woman from the village suddenly broke in, which shocked the two of them.

You alchemist asked the Taoist boy to drive him away, while explaining casually, "This woman is also pitiful. Her husband accidentally fell off the cliff when he went to the mountain to cut firewood. She originally had a son who could inherit the land and property left by her husband. Unfortunately, the child died last month. She also died of illness. The clan decided to take back the land. Later, the woman went crazy and insisted that her son was not her own. Go to the capital to get my son back."

"I was replaced..." Fu Mingyu's mind flashed, as if he had grasped something.

The author has something to say: Thank you for helping to catch bugs, I will change the comments, okay~~