Chapter 155

When the Mingyan people had a meeting overnight, the Viper group, after finishing work, Olk knocked on the door of Violet's room.

"You, why are you here?" Violet was taken aback, the smile on her face seemed a bit forced, and there were people blocking the door, with no intention of inviting Orke in.

But Orke didn't intend to give her up anymore. With a light push, his tall and strong body squeezed past Violet, and walked in casually, "I'm coming to sleep."

Looking back at Violet, " Why, you don't welcome me?"

"No..." Violet's expression froze, of course she knew that sleeping in Orke's mouth was not as simple as lying down and resting, she walked forward quickly, stood in front of Orke, and said anxiously , "Didn't we agree, after a while... Besides, Iris hasn't been found yet, in case he..."

"No chance!" Orke interrupted her with dark eyes, and used a dangerous tone Said, "Or is it that he is back, and you are going back to him?"

Violet was taken aback, and denied it without thinking, "Of course not!"

"Then it's over." Olk Cursing his lips slightly mockingly, "No matter what, you are mine. What's the difference if I sleep with you one day earlier or one later?"

Alke knew that Violet didn't like it since he had a hot fight with her. She rarely uses vulgar words in front of her. But now he has returned to his original state. He said "sleep with you" on the left and "sleep with you" on the right, which made Violet frowned.

"But didn't you say that it would be better if we went to the upper city to have children..."

"I've changed my mind." Orke really thought about giving birth to his own child with Violet after being transformed. It is also possible to inherit Tate's blood. But now that Tate is gone, and Violet still wants to slip away at any time, he thinks it's better for him to have fun while he can.

Violet's eyes flickered, and she raised her head and looked at Alke with pleading eyes, "Orker, don't do this, I'm afraid, can you give me a little more time, I'm not ready yet?

" Ke sat on the bed in a big way, took off the weapon bag and threw it on the ground, then looked at Violet who was frozen in place, and smiled, "When will you be ready? Will you wait until you send someone to inform the city?" People, when the news is sent back? Then you may be disappointed, that guy won't come back."

Violet's pupils shrank, "Why do you..." She stopped in time.

"How do I know?" Orke smiled, "You are on the territory of my viper group, and you use the resources I gave you to buy informants. If I didn't even have this ability, I would have died a long time ago." I've done it hundreds of times. Val, dear, I know you're not used to life in the downtown area, so I just dealt with that short-sighted guy and didn't blame you."

"It's...is it?" Violet His face turned pale, his hope was in vain, and he gritted his teeth to thank you, "Thank you, Olk. I was so homesick, so I did something stupid... You believe me, there will be no second time!"

" Of course, I have always believed in you." Olk spread his arms and patted his thighs, "Dear Val, don't you want to take this opportunity to thank me now?"

Violet knew that she would refuse It will only anger Orke, she is a smart person, and she chose to obey almost instantly. No, not only obedience, she also had to serve Ork well. It is said that the hero's grave in the beauty chamber, she is confident that if she can charm Ork once, she will be able to charm him a second time...

The only trouble is that there is no such thing as a contraceptive pill in the lower city, or the entire planet. There is no concept of contraception. How precious is a naturally conceived embryo, no one would be willing to destroy it.

But Violet was the woman who almost gave birth to Tate's children before, so how could she like the children of ordinary orcs? What's more, she is very worried about the difficult childbearing conditions in the lower city, and her skin becomes loose and ugly due to lack of maintenance. In her heart, she still fantasizes about using her beauty to return to the upper city...

No matter what Violet thinks, she is now resisting. It's up to her whether she can't have children or not. Compared with their previous life, when they were a harmonious noble couple who had several children, but in this life, they just lost the variable of the original owner, and they became a couple who shared the same bed with different dreams.

***

Mingyan took the initiative to attack at the beginning, and indeed caught the viper group by surprise. After all, Alker never expected that Hall would dare!

Hall really dared, he was targeting the Viper, and he adopted an attitude of avoiding the other two parties if he could.

However, at the end of the matter, Mingyan still fell into a melee, and would even be flanked by three parties if he was not careful.

Orke seemed to have made up his mind to fight a war of attrition with Mingyan, and he had no intention of besieging the base until he exhausted Mingyan's combat power.

But even so, the atmosphere at Mingyan Base became increasingly tense. There were more people patrolling and standing guard. Going out to hunt was like a guerrilla. They often had to form a team to confuse the enemy and ensure that the real hunting team could enter the hunting area.

But even so, the hunting team brought back less and less prey. According to Ling Tian's speculation based on the time when Hall went out, Ming Yan and the others even changed their long-standing hunting habits and chose to act at night.

This is very dangerous. The desert has a large temperature difference between day and night. At night, the Zerg either hid in their nests to rest, or went out in groups to look for food. You have to know that a C-rank Zerg is as big as an SUV, and a group of hundreds of hungry bugs will be eaten clean even the bones and bones!

But even so, Ling Tian didn't have the idea of ​​helping to improve weapons. This world is already the world with the highest technology he has ever experienced. What's more, he doesn't want to change the force system of this world. If thermal weapons develop further, this planet will go back to the old path of the human mother planet...

The only thing Ling Tian can do is to stay in the base honestly. Of course, When Hall was not injured and not so tired, he would not forget to tease his partner, and the relationship between the two soared, and they almost pierced the window paper and rolled together.

It's not that Ling Tian doesn't want to, he just feels that the Taoist companions in this world... are a bit off track. One night he flirted too much, and when the two of them clashed, Hall almost wanted to attack him!

Ling Tian jumped out of bed and ran away at that time, locked himself in the bathroom and looked at that delicate boy's face, suspecting that he had set up too much, and that Hall had misunderstood him!

But he used this image to say that he was above, which was not convincing. From that day on, Ling Tian became ascetic, and made up his mind that if he did not recover, he would no longer be intimate with Hall.

Hall thought he regretted it, and thoughtfully said nothing. Moreover, he really didn't have much energy to talk to Ling Tian, ​​just dealing with the three-party encirclement exhausted him physically and mentally. Mingyan's condition is not good. Every time he goes out, his team members are injured or even killed. The number of members decreases day by day, and Hall feels very uncomfortable.

This day the hunting team escaped from the outside, and fierce conflicts broke out outside the base. Fortunately, Mingyan and his team used mortars and other hot weapons to drive away the enemies who were chasing to the gate.

After the battle, the members headed by Gary finally couldn't take it anymore, and a group of people ran up to Hall, clamoring to quit.

There is no precedent for the legion in the lower city to withdraw. Either the villain is killed by the head, or the head is killed to become the new leader.

Edmund looked at Gary and the others, and said coldly, "If I'm not mistaken, you guys used to be Kuanglei people, right? At the beginning, you took the initiative to join us and begged for our protection, but now you quit as soon as you said you would quit. Where is Yan, is it in your back garden!"

Gary hesitated, "According to the rules, I can choose to challenge the leader."

"Okay, but the leader is not free, so I will do it for you." Layton narrowed his eyes, Laugh dangerously.

"Why, why, you are not the head of the group, and you are not the partner of the head, what qualifications do you have to accept my challenge?"

"Just because I am the deputy head!"

The people behind Gary booed, "The rule is to challenge the group Commander, we won't be convinced unless Hall gives up the position of regimental leader!"

"Let Hall come out, and if Gary wins him, let us go!"

Layton and Edmund looked at each other, both looked at each other. It was obvious that these people wanted to take the opportunity to split them up. The head of Hall is the absolute core of Mingyan. If he or Edmund were to lead, those leaders who believed in Hall would not be willing, and they would not be able to snatch Hall's position.

But Hall was seriously injured when he went out two days ago, and he hasn't recovered yet. He couldn't give up his position as leader today to avoid the challenge and come back tomorrow. There is no such useless leader in the lower city.

"Yes, I accept the challenge." A familiar voice suddenly came from behind the crowd. It was deep and steady, but it had an inexplicably shocking power.

"Hall..." Layton was stunned for a moment, looking at Hall's slightly pale face, he knew that he hadn't recovered yet.

Layton quickly walked up to Hall and pulled him aside, "You are crazy, you are likely to be killed by Gary now! He has been bought by Ork, and if he had the chance, he would never follow you Polite."

Edmund: "Lighton is right, you shouldn't take risks now."

Layton hesitated for a moment, two blushes suddenly rose on his cheeks, and said coyly, "Actually, there is another way... Hall, don't be a fool." I took the opportunity to threaten, I didn't mean that..."

Hall knew what he was thinking when he saw his expression, and was about to refuse, when he heard Ling Tian who came out with him roar, "You're dreaming!" The

stinky fox Wanting to take this opportunity to get Hall to admit his partner status, that's not prying his corner, even in name!

Ling Tian took a deep breath, "I'm coming!"

"You?" Layton looked sideways, "Stop joking, are you okay? Losing means that Hall will give up his position as leader, and Mingyan will be in chaos!" It's

not that he looks down on it Ling Tian... Well, he just looks down on it! Gary is a giant purple electric rhino weighing several thousand tons, even he must be careful of the opponent's electric shock and death impact!

"Don't make trouble." Hall also frowned.

"Hall, you believe me, I can beat him even in human form!" Ling Tian looked at Hall with burning eyes, and the strong self-confidence in him almost shook him.

But he pondered for a while, and finally shook his head, "No, I have already accepted the challenge, so there is no reason to regret it."

No matter whether Ling Tian can win or not, his identity must not be revealed, Orke's target is him in the first place.

No matter what they tried to persuade, Hall refused to let go. Layton stared at Ling Tian helplessly, thinking that it was because he suddenly jumped out to make trouble that Hall refused to accept his suggestion!

Seeing Hall's end, Layton was impatient, and it was hard to hear Ling Tian, ​​"You don't know how much you weigh yourself! If I were you, I would quit automatically so as not to implicate Hall. You said that you have nothing but a What's the use of a face, I really don't know why Hall likes you..."

"Leighton!" Edmund stopped him, "This is Hall's choice, we should respect him."

"I just want to see I'm not used to this little boy!"

"Okay! He doesn't like you, he doesn't want to, are you satisfied?" Edmond said harsh words to Layton for the first time, but regretted it the next moment, "Layton, I didn't do it on purpose..."

Layton's eyes darkened, and after a long silence he said with a smile, "Forget it."

I don't know if it means forget his persistence or forgive Edmund. But what changed Ling Tian's opinion of him was that Layton did not leave in a fit of anger, but chose to stand on the sidelines to guard.

Well, although the stinky fox is despicable, although he always wants to pry into his corner... But there are still many shining points in this guy.