Chapter 33

As soon as Fu Mingyu returned here, someone went to Ling Tian to report the news that the study had been broken into. When Ling Tian heard the ashes of the censer spilled all over the floor, the corners of Ling Tian's lips curled up in satisfaction, and he waved his hands and said, "Got it, let's go."

Brother Baiyanlang dared to go to his site for petty theft, and he had the consciousness of being punished. .

Fearing that someone would stare at him, Ling Tian didn't run out in a hurry, he got up early every day to practice martial arts, read and write, and copied Buddhist scriptures for the old princess, as if he really concentrated on Ding You and ignored things outside the window.

During the period, Princess Yu came to see him, and asked politely why there was no reward from the palace this time.

Ling Tian had been prepared for a long time, and said directly, "Didn't you say it before, the matter went wrong, the emperor did not punish him because of the death of his grandmother, how could there be a reward?"

She is also used to it, don't look at it This Dingnan Prince's Mansion looks bright on the surface, but in fact it is only an empty shell left. Fu Yu's concubine and concubine B, together with a large number of concubines and concubines, spent money on food and clothing. And the servants who serve him B, the monthly money must be paid, and the new clothes must be made every season, right? These cannot be avoided, otherwise it will be rumored that Prince B's mansion is ruined.

In fact, Dingnan Wang Fu Yu was the one who spent the most money. He and his cronies could spend hundreds of taels of silver for a casual treat outside. Fortunately, Ding You was forced to stay in the palace recently, and he didn't dare to run outside, otherwise the cost would be even higher.

Thinking of the account book of the monthly deficit, Mrs Yu asked unwillingly, "What about your previous monthly regulations, and the filial piety of the subordinates?"

"It was rewarded to brother B in the palace." Dare to ask him B to come back. Yu didn't dare, but she dared to accuse her eldest son, "Why did you give it to others

indiscriminately? Don't you know what's going on in your mansion?"

It's his responsibility."

He was used to sucking blood, not only did he not feel any gratitude, but he also had to bear unreasonable accusations, Ling Tian didn't take care of him.

To say that the original owner is also stupid, he really didn't leave any private money, and even used the most common pens, inks, papers and inkstones. Compared with the extravagance in Fu Yu's room, he lived like a monk in Qingxiu.

"What are you talking about? That's your royal father!"

"Then what can I do, even if my concubine dismantles my flesh and blood, it won't be enough for the whole mansion to eat?" Ling Tian smiled, "Mother Doesn't the concubine have a private house, so let's borrow it first?" Shi

Yu was a little startled when she heard the first part of the sentence, and didn't dare to look directly at Ling Tian, ​​but when Ling Tian mentioned his private house money, he immediately became angry, "What nonsense are you talking about? , where did your mother and concubine get my private house?!"

The situation of her natal family is well known, and the dowry was pitifully small when she got married, but since she took charge of the house, she secretly exchanged some things in the treasury for herself. Saved a sum of money.

But how did the eldest son know about this?

Yu's eyes flickered, "My little money will be reserved for you and your younger brother in the future. Don't talk nonsense in front of your father...I'll go first."

She couldn't get any money from the eldest son, and she couldn't get it. There is no need to stay any longer. The elder son has been brooding about Chongxi all the time, and his attitude towards her is not as good as before. Feeling angry, Yu simply pretended to be deaf and dumb, and treated Ling Tian as if he didn't exist at all other times.

Sure enough, after Mrs. Yu went back this time, Ling Tian's treatment at Zhengrongtang became visibly worse. But Mrs Yu dared to treat the eldest son badly, but servant B did not dare to treat the eldest son badly, anyone with eyes knows who can be trusted in this house.

Therefore, even though the treatment was poor, Ling Tian didn't feel that it was unbearable. Anyway, keeping a filial piety and eating vegetarian food every day, no hot water for washing, servants being borrowed, and no one cleaning the yard are trivial matters.

One and a half months passed in a flash, Ling Tian's Zhengrong Hall was calm and calm, but Fu Mingyu's Songtao Garden was in a hurry, and he secretly invited doctors several times.

The reason was that Fu Mingyu's body was covered with red bean-sized red envelopes, which were extremely itchy! At the beginning, there were only a few red spots on his body, Fu Mingyu thought it was a mosquito bite, and didn't care. Unexpectedly, those red spots grew bigger and bigger, and he couldn't help itching to pick them with his hands. The thick liquid seeping out of the red envelopes stained the skin next to them, and new ones would grow, and soon covered his whole body. He also infected the people next to him.

Fu Mingyu got scared now, and invited several doctors to see it, and they all said it was a dirty disease.

Sending away a doctor who came to see a doctor again, Zhong Xianya lay down on the small table of the cool couch, crying out of breath, "You just admit it honestly, which brothel did you go to and came back with this dirty disease, and passed on the news Gave it to me?"

Fu Mingyu grabbed the red envelope on his thigh, and said impatiently, "Have you told me, I haven't even left the gate of the palace, where can I go shopping?" Having

said that, Fu Mingyu was suspicious . He had sneaked around with one or two concubines of his father. He was young and energetic. Although there were already two companions in the house, how could a girl from a good family be better than a well-bred skinny horse? Those who come and go will hook up.

But that was before he got married. Since Zhong Xianya came in, he was busy enjoying the happiness of his newlyweds, and he had no time to look for those two concubines. Later, when his grandmother passed away, his father stopped running away, and his eldest brother returned home, so he didn't dare to go.

However, he had inquired with the doctor privately, and they all said that the onset time of the disease was not certain, it might not show up for ten or eight years, or it might happen immediately but the disease progressed slowly. Those two concubines were not from a good family, and his father was also a romantic one, so he really wasn't sure, let alone ask.

But all the doctors have said that it's unheard of for him to grow all over his body in a month!

The new doctor also left a prescription. Fu Mingyu compared it with the previous one, and found that it was the same. He felt a little disappointed, but he still held a glimmer of hope and handed it to the maid, "Take the medicine." The maids in the

room are all Zhong Xianya There were originally one or two of the dowries that were not divided, but recently they were so obedient, not only did not dare to get close to my uncle, but even wanted to wrap things in his handkerchief when taking things from him.

Fu Mingyu saw the maid wrapped in a handkerchief, twitching her fingers, with a look of disgust on her face, and gave her a hard look. The servant girl shook her body, lowered her head and shrank her neck, and ran away quickly.

Fu Mingyu raised his hand to scratch his face, but he stretched his hand halfway and retracted reflexively. The red envelopes and ulcers on his body could be covered by wearing clothes, but now they had started to spread to his face, which was why Fu Mingyu became more and more anxious.

In comparison, Zhong Xianya's condition is much better than him, he has already grown one or two on his face, and Zhong Xianya's body has only grown a little.

Fu Mingyu stood in front of the bronze mirror where his wife was dressing and took a picture, gritted his teeth and said, "It's really impossible, I can only ask the elder brother to help the imperial physician in the palace.

" As long as the father-in-law Dingnan Wang still has reason, he will not agree.

He has always sent people to inquire about the doctor he hired, and he specially hired a doctor with good character and a strict tongue, and promised a lot of money to keep it secret. His Prince B's mansion is very powerful, and those doctors dare not speak out for the sake of their wealth and lives.

But if you invite the imperial physician, his B's secret can't be suppressed!

Filial piety contracted heart disease, and a big hat of unfilial piety was suppressed, and he was ruined.

Fu Mingyu also knew that he was dreaming, so he thought for a while and said, "I'll send someone out tomorrow to find out if there are any more famous doctors near the capital."

Zhong Xianya had already cried enough, she tightened her handkerchief and said in a low voice, "I Let the shopkeeper under him ask for help."

"Be careful, don't reveal too much information." Fu Mingyu reminded.

"Well, I know." It

finally came to the day when people came from the palace in the original plot, Ling Tian looked at the smiling eunuch Hu Sheng in front of him, and said politely, "Elder-in-law, don't be joking, the next official Ding You passed in front of the emperor." Ming Lu, how could it be possible to pass some oral orders at this time?"

Before Hu Sheng could refute, he got up and raised his hand to see off the guests, "Eunuch, please go back, etiquette cannot be broken, it stands to reason that I shouldn't even see you. You are sensible, please forgive me."

The smile on Hu Sheng's face faded a little, and he stared into Ling Tian's eyes, "Is Commander Fu sure? When we go back to our house, the sage asked, but did you tell the truth?"

Ling Tian slightly After hesitating, he nodded helplessly, "Elder-in-law must also know that Xiaguan was brought up by his grandmother. For three years, Ding You couldn't miss a single day... Father-in-law, please go back."

"A good day can't be missed." Hu Sheng With a smile on his face, he flicked his fly whisk, "Farewell."

Everyone knew that the great eunuch Hu Sheng was the emperor's confidant, and there was no way he could be false in his word of mouth. It is normal for Hu Sheng to shake his face when he rejects the emperor.

As soon as Hu Sheng left, Dingnan King Fu Yu and Princess Yu rushed over, "What is Eunuch Hu doing here, is it the emperor's will?"

"Is there any reward in the palace?" Yu asked impatiently.

"No, Eunuch Hu said he came to deliver the emperor's oral order..." Ling Tian explained "kindly", and then gave a heavy blow, "I refused."

Fu Yu was shocked, "What? You refused the emperor ?!"

"No, it was Eunuch Hu's oral order." Ling Tian corrected him.

Fu Yu grabbed him by the collar, "Are you stupid? Eunuch Hu's words mean what the emperor meant! The emperor invited you into the palace, but you refused?"

Ling Tian looked sideways at him, his eyes burning, "I am in Ding You, Entering the palace will definitely be criticized by others. If the emperor asks me to do something, shall I agree or not?"

Fu Yu was stared at by him with awe-inspiring eyes, unconsciously let go, and muttered, "But if you don't go, you will offend the emperor. ..."

"Loyalty and filial piety can't be both, why don't my father make a choice for me?" Ling Tian directly threw the problem to Fu Yu.

"You refused, what's the point of asking me now?" Fu Yu frowned impatiently, annoyed.

"If the father agrees, I can chase Eunuch Hu back, and then tell others that my father agreed to enter the palace with Rexiao."

"I... When did I agree?" Fu Yu realized what Ling Tian said

Taunting, becoming angry from embarrassment, he raised his hand and wanted to slap across the face, "You are unfilial, and you want me to take the blame for you!" How could Ling Tian be hit by him? Yu was addicted to drinking and sex, how could she bear this, she immediately wailed, "It hurts, it hurts! Let go..."

"Fu Lingtian, you are crazy, even your father and king dare to do it!" Yu Shi screamed.

Ling Tian shook off Fu Yu's hand, "I just want to remind my father, don't move your hands if you have nothing to do, after all, if you do it, it doesn't matter who will suffer."

Fu Yu covered his right wrist and grinned, "I'm not filial, I must write a letter, begging the emperor to take your position as the heir!" With

a thought in her heart, Yu turned her head to look at her husband.

"Please go ahead." Ling Tian folded his arms around his chest and said confidently, "If the emperor has not angered Dingnan Palace, he will definitely fulfill your wish."

Fu Yu hesitated, he didn't dare to touch the brow of the palace at this time, but he didn't dare to do it, so he could only walk away cursing. Yu Shi followed behind him, not knowing what to say to him.