Chapter 103

When Ling Tian had money, he immediately went to buy Lingbao medicinal materials. The three of them made big and small bags, and of course took a taxi on the way back.

This time there was no problem, the car drove steadily all the way. Ling Tian watched the splendid night view of the city passing by outside the car window, as well as the driver wearing a fisherman's hat and a mask, and an imperceptible smile slowly formed on the corner of his mouth.

It really didn't take much effort...

"Brother Tian, ​​I've come to my senses this time, the car didn't break down—" Xiao Liu said in amazement, but halfway through the conversation, he thought about setting a flag by accident... He shut his mouth for a moment.

Because of getting along with him all afternoon, his address has also evolved from Master Yi to Brother Tian. Ling Tian also feels that the latter address is more in line with his wishes, so he readily accepts it.

Ling Tian smiled, handed him a talisman, and motioned him to stick it above his eyelids. Xiao Liu didn't know why, but he did it obediently.

"Damn it!" Xiao Liu opened his eyes again, almost sat down on the ground in fright, looked at Ling Tian with a face full of shock, then turned his head stiffly to look at the silent driver.

Only now did he realize that the driver asked them where they were going from the beginning to the end except when they got in the car, and then never spoke again. He was also dressed strangely. He was wearing a windbreaker with a stand-up collar, and his hands holding the steering wheel were also wearing gloves. His appearance was weird.

Dahai, who was sitting in the co-pilot, was still asking Xiao Liu what was wrong, Xiao Liu glanced at him sympathetically, made an excuse, and secretly handed Dahai a Zhang Fulu under Ling Tian's guidance.

Like Xiao Liu, Hai Hai's legs were so frightened that his legs went limp after sticking it on. He shook his hands and sent a text message to Xiao Liu in the back seat, asking him what should he do?

Xiao Liu didn't know what to do. Although he had a spiritual foundation, he was found by the secret service team in his twenties, and he didn't have many cases...

Not to mention Dahai, he was a special soldier, and he was transferred to the special service team after retiring from the army. Although his skills are no problem against ordinary people, but when he encounters monsters and ghosts, he can only catch them blind.

Because at this moment, in their eyes, where is the brightly lit and bustling street scene outside the window? Only the dark and desolate mountain road! Just in line with the famous saying, when the moon is dark and the night is dark, when the wind is high and the fire is set.

The atmosphere in the car became tense for a moment, but the driver didn't seem to notice it, and continued to drive forward in silence. Ling Tian felt that it was almost done, so he gave Dahai a wink, Dahai had quick eyes and quick hands, he lifted the driver's hat with his backhand, raised the handbrake, pulled the car door and rolled down.

Ling Tian posted a talisman on the driver, and got out of the car immediately.

The driver hissed sharply, sounding like some kind of giant bug. At the same time, his body began to twist and twitch, and several jade-shaped hard shell bugs of different sizes drilled out from the sleeves and trousers. After landing, these worms quickly swelled to the size of a calf, waving their eight legs, and their sharp neighing made people's ears hurt.

"Brother Tian, ​​what should we do? They're coming around!" Xiao Liu and Da Hai gathered around Ling Tian and asked anxiously.

Didn't you say that you just stick the talisman and it's over? Why did you break it down and produce such a bug!

Ling Tian raised his eyebrows in surprise, he thought there was only one driver, but he didn't expect that the driver's whole body was made up of bugs.

This is going to be difficult...

Looking at the legs full of sharp bristles and the sharp mouthparts, Ling Tian has no doubt that they will be cut if they go up, or they may be cut in two if they are unlucky. !

Of course, that unlucky one refers to himself in particular!

Ling Tian was in a dilemma, he couldn't go up to seek death, so he had to let Da Hai and Xiao Liu go up to post the talisman. But the danger of doing so is quite high, Dahai and Xiaoliu are not serious practitioners, the probability of casualties is estimated to be high.

At the time of crisis, the little black dragon slowly crawled out of Ling Tian's pocket as if he sensed Ling Tian's emotions.

As soon as he showed his face, those extremely arrogant insects fell silent instantly, their claws and mouthparts that had been waving non-stop also stopped, lying on the ground like hills one after another, quite a feeling of bullying.

The little black dragon slowly climbed up to Ling Tian's shoulder, then lay down his slender body and did not move, looking quite tired. Ling Tian made a quick decision and distributed a stack of talismans to Dahai and Xiaoliu, asking them to stick them on the worms.

Dahai and Xiaoliu didn't dare to delay, they carefully shuttled through the insect swarm, pasting talismans one by one.

After the worms were stuck on the talisman, they started to smoke and twitched uncontrollably. Xiao Liu held his nose and moved closer to Ling Tian, ​​"Brother Tian, ​​what kind of worms are these? They smell so bad!"

Ling Tian said, "These are all Good thing, they are meat worms, they grow up by absorbing people's yang energy. If a person with weak yang energy is sucked by them once, they may be seriously ill later, or die directly..."

"Huh?" Xiao Liu's face Turned green, "I'm not married yet, so I won't be able to go back, right?"

Ling Tian glanced at him, "Where are you thinking, it's not the yang energy, it's the spirit of a living person."

Xiao Liu He touched his head embarrassingly, "Oh. Then we stay with them in the car for so long, won't we lose our life?"

Dahai is also very concerned about this issue, he is only thirty-two, and he doesn't want to die young.

"Didn't I post an obstacle avoidance talisman for you just now? Alright, hurry up and pick up the insect corpses on the ground. I want to take them back for alchemy."

Dahai and Xiaoliu looked at each other. When Ling Tian said this, why did he feel so much like an evil cultivator, using worms to make alchemy or something...

But after the meat worm died, the worm corpse shrank to the size of a ping pong ball, shining like warm jade Clear and pretty. Dahai and Xiaoliu were free of obstacles, and it felt like they were shopping for treasure. They swept away all the insect corpses on the ground, even the big one on the head of the driver's seat.

When they were doing this, Ling Tian reached out and took the little black dragon down. Even though the little black dragon was extremely tired, when he smelled the blood on Ling Tian's hands, he couldn't help sticking out his tongue and licking it.

He froze after licking it. The Dragon Clan hates being compared with Jiao and Snake the most. Snake saliva can heal wounds, but dragon saliva has no such effect. Why did he lick it subconsciously?

Ling Tian looked amused, his partner was so simple and easy to understand, he could see what he was thinking on that dragon face with thin scales.

The little black dragon was probably ashamed and depressed, closed his eyes and curled up into a ball, ignoring him. Ling Tian touched the top of his head comfortingly, but did not touch his two little horns for the time being. As far as he knew, the dragon's horn was a sensitive part, and the two of them were not familiar with each other now, so it would be bad if the other party became angry.

Putting Xiaolong back in his pocket, Ling Tian stood by the side of the road, waiting for Dahai to start the car again before he got in.

Dahai was driving the car, and suddenly said, "Where do you say this car came from? It's impossible for a bug to buy a car, right?"

As soon as he finished speaking, he was startled.

Ling Tian said, "Go back and check, it might belong to a certain victim. If the person is still alive, send him the car back."

Xiao Liu thought, the person who sent it back didn't dare to take it anymore, right? But it is time to find the victim, tell him or her that the monster is gone, and give the frightened victim a good night's sleep.

Back at the secret service office, Team Leader Jiang heaved a sigh of relief when he saw them coming back one by one, and told Ling Tian a news: Yi Xiuze asked him for a cemetery, and then left, probably to bury Yi wide.

Ling Tian was not surprised. Yi Guang was not a native cultivator of the Shenxiang Sect. He was taken in by the previous generation's head with a body of wisdom. It is not surprising that Yi Xiuze wanted to return him to his roots.

Ling Tian bought a lot of medicinal materials himself, and Jiang Hua also decided to open the warehouse of the local office and let him choose. Hearing that Ling Tian was going to make alchemy, the leaders of the secret service team including Jiang Hua came to watch with great interest.

But to their surprise, Ling Tian didn't do it himself, he found a right and left hand for himself, and this person was Xiao Liu.

Facing Jiang Hua's questioning eyes, Ling Tian said as a matter of course, "I will definitely fry the furnace, don't worry, I put a magic charm on Xiao Liu, he can control it without any problem."

Jiang Hua, "..."

Control is no problem , does not mean that he will be able to make alchemy, if alchemy is so simple, alchemists will not be extinct on this continent soon!

Jiang Hua understood Ling Tian's painstaking efforts, but he was very skeptical about whether they could successfully refine the elixir. He won't be pitted by Ling Tian, ​​will he? There are so many precious medicinal materials and treasures, if he wastes them, he will vomit blood in distress!

Sure enough, as Jiang Hua expected, Xiao Liu was in a hurry for the first time, wasting three hours and wasting seven batches of medicinal materials in one go. Fortunately, Ling Tian had already prepared for Xiao Liu to train his hands with cheap and large quantities of medicinal materials, so he was free to squander them.

But Jiang Hua couldn't stand it any longer, and warned in a deep voice with a dark face, "Xiao Liu, if you miss the next furnace, you will have half a month's training materials deducted!

" Careless, with so many leaders and colleagues watching, his immediate boss also loses face.

Pressure is indeed the driving force for the progress of social production. After Xiao Liu was warned, the alchemist possessed him instantly, and he succeeded in one go...

Jiang Hua: This kid owes it all!

"Master Yi, what kind of elixir is this, can you give us one to study?" A leader of the secret service team wearing glasses asked after observing for a long time.

"Of course, this is an ordinary health-enhancing pill. It may not be of much use to ordinary people, but it should have a miraculous effect on patients and sub-healthy people." After all, it is a trial, the process is simple, and the effect of the pill is naturally mediocre.

But even so, it was enough to surprise Jiang Hua. You must know that many domestic leaders are ordinary people, and when they get older, their physical condition is not very good. If these elixirs were exchanged from Ling Tian and sent up, those leaders would be happy, wouldn't their Longyou City special service team be able to get more funding and resources?

And as the saying goes, if there is one, there are two, and the fitness pill has been refined, will other pills be far behind?

Jiang Hua patted Xiao Liu on the shoulder, "Good boy, study hard for me, I'll wait for you to make other medicines!"

No matter what, their secret service team made money!

Xiao Liu just wanted to wipe off the cold sweat. If he told the team leader that his success this time was purely due to shit luck, would the team leader believe it?

Of course, he wisely didn't say it, otherwise Jiang Hua would jump up in anger and send him to the wild to do the dirtiest and most tiring work.

Ling Tian stayed in the secret service team for a week, and Jiang Hua had already seen his terrifying speed of drawing symbols. If it wasn't for Ling Tian's unlucky attributes that flare up from time to time, he might be able to draw more. In addition, he taught Xiaoliu to make the elixir, Jiang Hua believed it completely now, and held an emergency meeting with his superiors, and decided to hold a superhuman exchange conference in Longyou City. The main purpose was to discuss the sealing of the ghost domain channel, Then it was to publicize Ling Tian's talismans and elixir.

At the same time, in an isolated village in Qifeng Mountain, the patriarch of the Feng clan and all the elders were also sitting together for a meeting. An elder read the transcribed formula and asked with trembling hands, "Feng Lin, Feng Lang, can the Qi and blood pill you mentioned really solve our problem of exhaustion of Qi and blood?"