Chapter 82

"Mobai? Mobai! Where are you going this way? Do you still have to go up the mountain in the middle of the night?" Ling Tian held Cui Mobai dumbfounded.

"Ah?" Cui Mobai came back to his senses. Through the faint light of the flashlight, he could still see his flushed cheeks and ears. The eyelids and the slightly raised eye ends seemed to be seductive, Ling Tiantian consciously turned sideways.

Standing at the fork in the road, Li Bin, holding a flashlight to illuminate the two of them, smiled and teased, "Xiao Cui, you can't

drink with this amount, you need to practice more." After the dinner tonight, Li Bin thought that Cui Mobai's relationship was close Quite a lot, and after drinking and being assured by Uncle Shi, I felt more relaxed, and my speech became more casual than usual.

Cui Mobai smiled awkwardly, gently broke away from Ling Tian's hand, lowered his head and walked quickly, and ran forward past Li Bin.

Li Bin scratched his head, "What's the matter, I didn't say anything..."

Ling Tian raised his eyebrows, thinking about when the young educated youth became silent just now, and slowly raised the corners of his mouth, "Probably I'm a little embarrassed."

"Hey, what's the matter, there are people who sleep directly in the haystacks when they are drunk. Xiao Cui has been here for half a year, why hasn't he gotten used to it?"

Li Bin obviously misunderstood, what Ling Tian said This "shyness" is not the other "shyness".

Ling Tian didn't mean to explain, "It's getting late, let's part ways here, Brother Binzi, help me look at Mobai." The

young educated youth must be confused now, and it will only be counterproductive for him to catch up, why not Let him figure it out for himself.

"Okay, you can rest assured."

Li Bin knew that Shi Lingtian's willingness to help was due to his friendship with Cui Mobai. He was not a person who didn't know good and evil, and both of them appreciated it. After thinking about it, he added, "Thank you very much today. If you need help in the future, Just open your mouth."

Ling Tian patted his arm and went straight home.

When he got home, the gate of the Shi family's courtyard was locked, but this didn't bother Ling Tian, ​​he jumped over the wall and entered the courtyard directly.

But after returning to his own room, touching the wet bedding directly made him turn cold. Apart from Shi Fuyu, he couldn't think of another person who would do such childish and vicious things. It's winter now, if you are an ordinary person, if you drink alcohol and sleep under a soaked quilt, you will have a bad cold if you don't freeze to death.

He was hesitating whether to go to someone to settle accounts, when he heard rustling noises from outside the door. Ling Tian directly opened the door and went out, grabbed a certain thief by the collar, and walked into the opposite room, "Where are you going? Shi Fuyu, did you intentionally wet my quilt? My quilt is wet, pay me yours!"

"It's not me! Shi Lingtian, you bastard who got shot, let me go!" Shi Fuyu screamed, instantly waking up the whole family.

"Fifth, what are you doing, let go of Fuyu!" As expected of a father, Shi Laosan opened the door and went out to see the situation of the two of them, and immediately rushed up and grabbed Ling Tian's hand.

"Fifth, you are too outrageous. After drinking a few cups of horse urine, you started to bully your niece?" Aunt Shi stood at the door of her room with her clothes on, and said sarcastic remarks.

Shi Laoer echoed angrily, "Who says it's not? If you don't think about your own family, what's the matter if you take it to someone else's home! Tsk, he will pretend to be generous and pretend to be a good person. Our dad didn't even take a sip of his wine." What!"

Shi Laogen heard this just after he came out, his face became even more ugly, and he yelled angrily, "Stop it!"

Ling Tian didn't want to do anything to Shi Fuyu at first, so he let go. Shi Fuyu was free and quickly hid behind her father.

"Fifth, what's going on, why did Fuyu provoke you, you feel uncomfortable looking for her in the middle of the night?!"

Shi Laosan said angrily, "I think he just can't get used to our Fuyu, and went crazy with drinking! "

Grandpa, when my uncle hit me, you have to decide for me!" Shi Fuyu stuck out his head resentfully, and the villain complained first.

Ling Tian went directly into the room, wrapped the wet quilt, and threw it all on Shi Laosan's head, "Pay the debt, Shi Fuyu drenched my quilt, give me yours!"

Shi Laosan didn't Throwing it on the ground angrily, "Why do you say it is Fuyu, which eye did you see?"

"I don't care, she is peeping outside my door, so I will assume it is her. Either change the bed and clean the bedding for me, or I can't find anyone, everyone don't sleep tonight." Ling Tian sneered, he would only be more unreasonable than them when dealing with unreasonable people. Anyway, he doesn't go to work, let's see who can afford it.

As soon as these words came out, Mrs. Shi changed her face, "This is none of our business!"

As she said that, she tugged at Boss Shi beside her, wanting to go back to the house and close the door.

Ling Tian kicked the corner stool under the eaves, and saw the stool flying past Mrs. Shi's face, and smashed on their door with a "bang", dust rose, and a finger-wide finger appeared on the old door instantly. "I see who dares to close the door today!"

Sister-in-law Shi screamed, "

Killer—" She slid to the ground while shouting, began to roll around, and scolded Boss Shi, "Useless wimp, only Seeing my daughter-in-law and children being bullied... My life is miserable, marrying into the Shi family and giving birth to three boys, and being bullied, I will die!"

Hong Guihua in the house was frightened at first, but when she heard Mrs. Shi crying, she also began to curse at the top of her voice. She is a typical rural woman with a loud voice and mouth full of raw organs, which is unbearable.

Ling Tian put his arms around his chest and listened intently, as if he wasn't the one who scolded him.

The whole family noticed that the corners of Ling Tian's mouth were slightly raised, as if he was watching a show, and he felt as if he had been struck by lightning, with complicated eyes. The old fifth's skin is thicker than the city wall, he can't beat him, he can't beat him, he can't beat him, he scolds him, he's just watching a show, he doesn't care at all. On the contrary, they are forced to listen to their mother and sister-in-law crying and howling in the middle of the night. They are exhausted...

What's more, the neighbors can't bear it. Some people put on

clothes and came knocking on the courtyard door, "Uncle Lao Gen, what happened?"

Ling Tian was about to open the door, but Shi Laogen stood at the courtyard door first, and did not open the door, "It's nothing, you all go back, Go back, ah, it's okay..."

He turned back to stop his wife and Mrs. Shi, "Okay, don't howl, shame is not shame!"

Ling Tian sneered, Internet consultation is not developed in this era, if something happens to every household in the village, immediately It will become the talk of everyone. Shi Laogen wants face, so why not persuade him to leave?

But he forgot that there is no impenetrable wall in this world. Not to mention whether there were any eavesdroppers outside the courtyard gate, this old Shi's house is not monolithic!

When Mrs. Shi heard that her father-in-law got angry, she stopped crying and howled abruptly. She wiped her tears in aggrieved way, "Dad, this is none of our business. It's the old fifth lady who bullies people."

Ling Tian said, "Why is it none of your business?" ? There are so many living people at home, and someone came into my room with a bucket, so no one saw it, and they were all blind?"

The three boys from the old family looked at each other, lowered their heads with twinkling eyes. In fact, Jianhua and Jianjun did see it when they came back from mowing the grass, and told their brother Jianguo, gloating.

Because of the influence of the adults in the family, they also resented my uncle in their hearts. Uncle didn't bring back anything, let alone eat and drink at home every day. Grandma's temper became bad a lot, she stayed in the house every day and scolded people, and their life was not easy.

What is even more angry is Jianguo. My uncle clearly recommended him to join the army, but he never mentioned it when he came back this time. He felt that his uncle couldn't be a soldier himself, so he was jealous of him and didn't allow him to go.

Shi Laogen wiped his face, "The third daughter-in-law, you wash the quilt for the fifth child tomorrow. As for the fifth child, we still have a set of quilts in the closet, you can use them first."

"No! "Before the trouble, Ling Tian thought about getting a clean bedding and forgetting about it, but now that he is being scolded like this, the clay figurine is also very angry.

"Then what do you want?"

"I want the culprit to stand up and apologize to me. He must be punished for doing bad things, right? And those who see it and refuse to say it, it's better to come forward and make it clear, otherwise they will get sores on their heads." , pus on the soles of the feet, no XX for giving birth to a son!" This was scolded by Hong Guihua and Mrs. Shi, and he returned it to them intact.

As soon as these words came out, Mrs. Shi and Mrs. Shi's faces turned ugly, as if they wanted to scold back, but they dared not speak. Obviously, they are all aware.

Of course Shi Laogen believed in Shi Fuyu. In his heart, his granddaughter was well-behaved and cute, at most a little mischievous, and it was impossible for him to do such an outrageous thing.

He looked at the six boys present, "Which one of you did it, come out and apologize to your uncle." The

hearts of the six juniors, including Shi Jianguo, suddenly turned cold. The younger sister was caught by the younger uncle on the spot, who did it? Why didn't the grandfather ask a question, and blamed them directly.

Of course, no one is willing to take the initiative to stand up.

Ling Tian was amused, "Dad, if you ask like that, you won't be able to find out until dawn tomorrow. No one will admit it, so we're just wasting our time."

Shi Laogen lowered his face, "It's just a quilt, a big man like you needs to be stingy Is it like this?"

"That's it, Dad, you are not stingy, you take this set of quilts to sleep all night. Don't cheat, I will guard."

"I am your father!" Shi Laogen blushed, "Don't think that I'm really afraid of you—"

Ling Tian interrupted him, tearing off his hypocrisy, "Look, you don't want to, are you not stingy?

" Staring at Shi Laogen coldly, "I said it the day I came back, all I want is justice!" For some reason, Shi Laogen felt chilled when

he saw him, and looked away in embarrassment. When he turned his head to look at the juniors, his anger suddenly surged, and he poured out all his grievances on them, "Will you say it? If you don't say it, just kneel in the yard all night, and tomorrow you won't be allowed to eat!"

Jianhua He Jianjun's face was pale, and his expression began to hesitate. Mrs. Shi San was in a hurry, and while no one was paying attention, she quietly stabbed Fu Gui in the back. Fugui refused, he froze and refused to step forward, but the strength his mother used behind him was getting stronger and stronger, which made him feel cold.

Fu Gui turned around, in disbelief, "Mom..."

Mrs. Shi San cruelly pushed him out. Fugui fell into the yard in embarrassment, turned his head to look at Fuyu expectantly, hoping that his sister would come out and admit his mistake. Grandpa loves my sister so much, she will be fine.

Unfortunately, Shi Fuyu flinched and looked away. Fugui stood under the eyes of everyone with cold hands and feet, and his mother stared at him nervously, with a bright warning in her eyes. But Dad just frowned and didn't say anything.

Shi Fugui nodded his head under Shi Laogen's dark eyes, followed by howling applause, "Little bastard, I told you not to learn well, and told you to be a troublemaker..."

Shi Laogen might be so angry He was ruthless, slap after slap without mercy, and slapped Fugui's cheeks flushed, and instantly swelled up.

Ling Tian frowned, and was about to step forward to stop him, but Shi Fugui broke down and burst into tears, "Grandpa, stop beating, it's not me, it's my sister, it's Shi Fuyu who did it!"