Chapter 22

Sitting in the car going home, Su Yuanbai kept frowning, with a thoughtful look on his face. Brother Su couldn't stand it any longer, so he rubbed his younger brother's head vigorously, "What are you thinking about, you have suffered so much all night?"

Su Yuanbai could see that his brother was in a good mood, although he drank a lot of wine, There was a strong smell of alcohol all over his body, but his mind was clear and he felt a rare relaxation.

Could Big Brother Su be in a bad mood? Their Su family didn't do anything, which is equivalent to giving away the drug agency rights for nothing. It can be said that as long as their family members don't risk their lives, there is no need to worry about the Su family's defeat within a hundred years.

...At least it won't be defeated by myself.

Su Yuanbai didn't know that his elite elder brother was under a lot of pressure in his heart. He tapped his finger on his leg and asked suddenly, "Brother, if you have a secret, you haven't told others. But by chance, someone discovered it. Will you be angry if you inquire in the name of caring about you?"

"..." Su Yuanxi looked at the sky speechlessly, "Didn't you ask this question knowingly? Since it is a secret and I don't want others to know, your inquiring is an invasion of my privacy. Do you think I'm angry?"

"Get to know... it's okay?"

"No." Su Yuanxi nodded affirmatively.

"Oh." Su Yuanbai lowered his eyes in disappointment.

He actually wanted to know what happened to Ling Tian. Ji Wenjie said that he had liver cancer in his previous life and died very early. Did he suffer a lot before his death? Also, is he married? Did someone abandon him when he was seriously ill?

"But... nothing is absolute." Brother Su couldn't bear to see his younger brother disappointed, and after thinking about it, he added, "If it's my family members who are inquiring, I think I can ignore it."

In Brother Su's heart, family members come first, and everything can be compromised. Of course, this may also be because he has no secrets that he cannot tell.

Su Yuanbai was a little speechless, his elder brother said nothing for a long time.

"You also asked a question, you should tell me, whose secret do you want to find out?" Brother Su suddenly turned his head and stared at Su Yuanbai.

"What, what, I didn't want to inquire into anyone's secrets, I, didn't I say what if, it was just a hypothesis..." Su Yuanbai said very without confidence, obviously trying to cover up.

Brother Su didn't expose him, but just pressed his brother's shoulder hard, "It's good for anyone, but it must not be Ling Tian."

Ling Tian is now the God of Wealth of their family, and Brother Su will never allow his younger brother to mess around Mess around and affect their cooperative relationship.

"Do you remember?"

Su Yuanbai smiled and nodded, "Remember, brother, don't worry..." On the

other side, Ji Wenjie returned to Fumanlou, and Dafei, who was covering him, came up and dragged him inside. , while walking, exhorted, "Your boy is finally back! Brother Kun was angry just now, I said you came out to smoke, don't tell me later."

After listening thoughtfully, Ji Wenjie raised his head and asked, "Why? , Brother Kun's business didn't work out?"

"What do you think?" Da Fei rolled his eyes angrily, "That bastard Gu Changsheng talks nicely and has a bigger appetite than anyone else. That batch of goods found him You have to share 40%, and you have to give money if you can't find it. Can Brother Kun be happy!"

"The talk has collapsed?

" I don't know if Brother Kun's anger has subsided." The

two knocked on the door and went in, Luo Kun was indeed still angry, smoking a cigarette and asked coldly, "Where did you go?"

He had a rainy expression on his face. If it was normal, Ji Wenjie would definitely be afraid. But he has just successfully tricked Su Yuanbai, so not only is he not afraid, he is also a little excited, "Brother Kun, I have a way to get money."

Luo Kun squinted at him with a cigarette butt in his mouth, "What way?"

Ji Wenjie left and right Take a look, go over by ear, and tell my elder brother that he knows the young master of the rich Su family in Beijing. He just successfully chatted with someone and said, "I lied to him to meet at the

tea house tomorrow, and he will definitely come." Yueming Tea House It was driven by Luo Kun himself, and it was their base camp. As long as Su Yuanbai dared to come, he would be unable to escape.

Luo Kun was a little moved, "Then the Su family is as rich as you said?"

The Internet is not well-developed now. The Su family came back from abroad and behaved very low-key. Luo Kun, a native of Huinan, didn't understand it at all. Such a behemoth of the Su family.

"Brother Kun of Su's Real Estate, do you know? That is a small local branch of the Su family! The real giants are in Beijing, and they are rich. We must have no problem borrowing 100 million or 200 million from them. It depends on how dare Brother Kun Don't you dare to do it?" Ji Wenjie used the aggressive method without fear of death.

He has already decided that Su Yuanbai must die after the matter is completed. Not only because the other party has seen the most shameful side of him, but also because he has a good relationship with Ji Lingtian, and he wants to make Ji Lingtian regret it for the rest of his life!

Luo Kun had originally borrowed money from the underground bank to buy the goods, and the underground bank was even more powerful than him. Anyway, he would be hacked to death if he didn't pay the money. Kidnapping and extorting is much safer than smuggling!

"What dare I dare? I did it!" Luo Kun made a decision, and then patted Ji Wenjie's shoulder again, "Ajie, this time is thanks to you. Don't worry, as long as your information is accurate, you will get half of the ransom after the incident is completed." ."

"No, half is too much, I only need two to be good. We have so many brothers, how can I be ashamed..." Ji Wenjie pretended to decline. If it wasn't for worrying that there were too few people, why would he bother to contribute the news to Luo Kun? But it's good to let Luo Kun stand out. In case something happens, he can still fish in troubled waters.

Luo Kun smiled with a cigarette butt in his mouth, "My boy, I did not misread you." The

two communicated in private, and Luo Kun's subordinates didn't hear what they said, but saw Brother Kun's expression suddenly changed. , the originally dark face smiled like a flower.

Those who are interested are jealous, and quietly ask Da Fei, "Da Fei, what did Ji Wenjie tell Brother Kun?"

Da Fei looked blank, "You ask me, I don't know...

" Did you come in?"

These people thought that Ji Wenjie was flattering him. It wasn't until Luo Kun asked them to prepare weapons and vehicles the next day, and let some people stand by at the tea house, that they realized that Brother Kun was going to do something big.

Su Yuanbai hesitated for a long time, but finally went. Although he pretended to avoid losses for the Su family, he knew exactly what he wanted to know.

Anyway, Ji Wenjie only wanted to ask for money, and he happened to have a lot of money, so it was nothing to give him away.

Of course, it was impossible for Su Yuanbai to take the risk alone. He let the two bodyguards take a step behind and followed behind disguised as guests drinking tea.

It's a pity that he had counted thousands of times, and he didn't count that the entire teahouse was under Luo Kun's subordinates, and even the waiters who usually went to work were sent away.

Su Yuanbai had just entered the teahouse, and was dazzled before he sat down. Seeing that the situation was not right, the two bodyguards rushed in, but were also controlled by Luo Kun's men...

Luo Kun didn't expect it to be so smooth, and he succeeded in one blow, and immediately led the people to the prepared hiding place.

A group of three vehicles drove out of the tea house. The first two vehicles were off-road vehicles, and at least seven or eight people sat in the last van, each with a two-foot-long watermelon knife pinned behind them.

Luo Kun thought he was safe, but when the convoy drove to a fork in the suburbs, a heavily armed heavy truck appeared out of the sky and knocked their lead vehicle into the air!

Luo Kun and others watched it roll in the air for a week and a half, and then rolled down into the field beside the road, neighing unbearably.

Before the people in the car could react, the van holding the line also flipped over, lying on its back in the ditch. The people in the car were knocked into a coma, barely conscious, they could only knock on the deformed car doors and windows desperately, trying to get out. The rear compartments of the two heavy-duty trucks that had just caused a car accident opened, and twenty or thirty special forces with

live ammunition came down quickly.

He got off from the co-driver with a loudspeaker and shouted to them, "You are already surrounded, release the hostages immediately, and don't kill them by handing in your guns!"

Luo Kun, "..."

He only had two pistols in his hand, one of which was Handed it over to Qiangzi, his confidant in the van. Looking at the situation in the car behind, Qiangzi might have stopped cooking.

"...Brother Kun Kunkun? Shall we...surrender?" This is impossible, the strength of the two sides is too disparate!

Luo Kun turned his head and glared at Ji Wenjie, "You framed me?"

Ji Wenjie waved his hands in fright, "No, brother Kun, I didn't, please listen to me to explain..."

"What else are you explaining, what happened today was all planned by you Right? You are the man of the note!" Others also rushed to convict him, how much they hated Ji Wenjie just now because of their gratitude to Ji Wenjie.

Luo Kun and others didn't listen to Ji Wenjie's explanation, and beat him up in the car on the principle of revenge, and then got out of the car and surrendered.

Of course they have to surrender, and they are not really fearless. Taking hostages and confronting the police is a plot in a police movie. Anyway, Luo Kun and others would not be so stupid to do this.

Ji Wenjie was kicked out of the car by them, and it was too late to go back and hurt Su Yuanbai. He was held at gunpoint and handcuffed.

When Luo Kun and others saw this scene, they didn't believe it at all: Act, you continue to act!

When they are stupid? Once out of their sight, these people will let them go!

Ji Wenjie: What is a pig teammate, this is it!