Chapter 139

Things did go as Feng Mingrui expected, "Supernova" became quite popular just two weeks after its airing. The idol trainees have stern cool boys, energetic sunny boys, and charming absolute C positions... Although the singing and dancing are still a little immature, this does not prevent the old babies from licking the screen. Under their vigorous publicity, "Supernova" slowly broke into the eyes of ordinary audiences.

Feng Mingrui heaved a sigh of relief, he had already asked professionals to write a publicity draft, and when the heat fermented, he could end the navy. He is not stupid. He knows that the audience's attention is on the trainees themselves. If a brand wants to gain popularity, it has to label itself catchy, and even play tricks.

For example, the name "Sponsor's Dad" is very good. In the previous life, my uncle went off in person. Whenever there was a knockout match, fans would run to him and Feng's meager, begging for support from the sponsor's dad, begging for koi, begging not to be eliminated Their elder brother...uncle can also take jokes, and occasionally pick one or two to reply. If the trainee happened to stay, fans of different trainees came over and commented that there was a shady scene; if the trainee was unfortunately eliminated, some commented that the sponsor's father had too little funds and was not strong enough, and additional sponsorship was needed.

Of course, the above are all for fun, no matter how stupid the fans of those trainees are, they will not offend the boss behind them.

But in this way, the popularity of the brand has risen, Feng's has become more popular than the trainees, and no matter which fans are joking, they must mention them.

Feng Mingrui was smart, he knew that before the show exploded, they would only appear vulgar and impatient if they left the show too early, and would degrade the image of the brand, so he didn't rush to do it.

"Sure enough, Young Master Feng has the foresight to see the potential of "Supernova". We old guys are really old and our eyesight is no longer good."

"I heard from the manager of the 4S store on Fujiang Road that recently I heard the news and went to the store to look at the car. There are a lot more young people, and they all go for the show."

"Mr. Feng, there are still a little less people paying attention to the brand now. Shall we make persistent efforts and ask the navy to launch another wave of advertisements?"

"What do you know, it's still early, Mr. Feng must have his own plan." After the last director finished speaking, he smiled flatteringly at Feng Mingrui.

The sales of Feng's cars had just picked up a little bit, but this group of fools turned their backs on it again.

Feng Mingrui knew their virtues, but at this moment he was affirmed by this group of old men, and he still felt a sense of elation in his heart.

After being reborn for so long, he finally managed to do one thing smoothly, and all he had to do was wait.

But Feng Mingrui was not happy for more than half a month, the Lychee Channel next door suddenly launched an overwhelming publicity, and for a while no matter the TV network was the leading promotional film of "Le Ba".

Lychee TV not only has a strong publicity, but also invites people not to be underestimated. Veteran Hong Kong star Au Song, pop star Lei Yue, new singer-songwriter Gu Yubai, pop band lead singer Shi Yu Guangqi...all of them are self-contained. Traffic big coffee.

Ji Hua read this news in the middle of the night, even spilled his wine, hurriedly stopped the laughing and flirting men and women in the box, and called Feng Mingrui with shaking hands, "Hey, Mingrui, have you read the news? "

What news?" Feng Mingrui was tired all day. He just came out of the company. It's okay, I'll hang up."

"Hey, no." Ji Hua was a little anxious, "Lichi TV has launched a new variety show, which seems to be related to music competitions, and the invited guests include Ou Song, Lei Yue, Li Datong..."

Every time Ji Hua said a name, Feng Mingrui's expression darkened. Before Ji Hua finished speaking, he hung up the phone and opened the internet to search.

But before he could enter the search term, the homepage push popped up impatiently. Feng Mingrui shrank when he saw the gorgeous lineup in the black

background promotional photo—"Hai A00XX6, please stop for inspection, Hai A00XX6... Hurry up and stop! Stop!!" By

the time Feng Mingrui regained consciousness and climbed out of the car, the luxury car he was driving had crashed into a roadside flower stand, and the front bumper was dented. There were three vehicles parked for inspection next to them, which were also scratched to a large area of ​​the body.

The traffic police who simply intercepted and set up a card flashed quickly, causing no casualties.

"Sir, are you alright?" Seeing Feng Mingrui getting out of the car, a tall traffic policeman came over and asked concerned.

Feng Mingrui shook his head, apparently still not recovering. But it's hard to say whether it was the car accident or other news that really shocked him.

However, he was not injured, so it was obvious. Another traffic policeman thought of the thrilling scene just now, and couldn't help asking, "What's the matter with you? Why didn't you stop if you were asked to stop? You don't need to punch your card for drunk driving, do you know?" How dangerous was it just now?!"

Feng Mingrui turned a deaf ear, suddenly remembered something, turned around and returned to the car to take out his mobile phone. It was found that there were several missed calls and dozens of messages. Before he opened it to check, another call came in... Feng Mingrui frowned and answered, he didn't know what was going on right now, facing shareholders' questioning, he could only suppress his anger to appease him.

"Sir, please don't call. You need to be checked by us now. Have you been drinking?"

"Sir, did you hear..." The

two traffic policemen looked at each other, seeing that he was only busy answering calls at this time The phone call, everyone laughed angrily, without saying a word, grabbed his arm and was about to take a breathalyzer test, "Sorry, we suspect you of drinking and driving, please cooperate."

"Don't touch me, I didn't drink!" Feng Mingrui frowned, raised his hand and brushed away the two traffic policemen.

Of course the traffic police would not let him go, and warned again, "Please cooperate with our work..." The

sudden explosive news, the constant calls and questions, and the entanglement of the traffic police finally made Feng Mingrui explode. "You fucking touch me again? I told you I didn't drink, so I'm losing money. I'll pay whatever you want. Don't fucking bother me!"

...

Wait until the leader of the traffic police team sends Feng Mingrui to him . When it came out, his video had already been uploaded on the Internet, and he was nicknamed "Brother Arrogant".

Of course Ji Hua was the one who came to pick him up. As soon as Feng Mingrui saw him, he asked, "Did you find out, who invested in this Leba?" He

obviously didn't have it in his previous life, so why did he suddenly appear? Looking at this all-star luxury lineup, as soon as it goes online, "Superstar" can only be crushed.

Ji Hua is a jerk, but he still has contacts. He made a few phone calls before coming here. Those people refused to say it before because the program needed to be kept secret, but now that the leading promotional video has been released, they no longer need to hide it.

"Yes...Feng Lingtian, he took the lead, and all the big bosses in Haishi participated..." Ji Hua said evasively. I don't know why, but now he is very afraid of his nephew. It seems that his aura is different, and Feng Mingrui rarely hides it in front of him.

Feng Mingrui went crazy when he heard this, and called Ling Tian without thinking about it, regardless of whether it was three o'clock in the morning or whether the other party was asleep or not.

Ling Tian really picked it up, but with his eyes closed, sleepy, "Hello?"

"Feng Lingtian, are you deliberately trying to trick me? What do you mean I sponsored a variety show and you followed? I don't care. Your show must be postponed, or there will be an advertisement for our Feng family in it, or I will die." I won't make it easy for you either, let's go to hell together!" Feng Mingrui said viciously.

Seeing his true face, Ji Hua accidentally shook his driving hand. Fortunately, he pulled the steering wheel back in time, otherwise he might have a second car accident tonight.

Ling Tian was sobered up by his series of questioning, and he lay on the bed and pretended to be stupid, "Why did I mess with you? I invested in the program of Lizhi TV to praise Yu Bai, and Leba's plan was done half a year ago. How could I Knowing that you will come in to fight with me at this time? Besides, I am not the only investor, how could I let the show crew postpone or advertise Feng's, Mingrui, you are thinking too much."

Feng Mingrui was suffocated, and lowered his voice , "Feng Lingtian, you are the same as me, aren't you?"

"What is the same?" Ling Tian continued to play dumb.

Feng Mingrui really wanted to say it desperately, but his rationality stopped this thought in time. Now that the enemy is strong and we are weak, no matter whether Ling Tian is reborn or not, it is not good for him to pick it out.

Feng Mingrui gritted his teeth and changed his words, "Okay, even if you didn't deliberately punish me, don't you feel that you are responsible? When you signed the betting agreement with me, you clearly agreed to help me, and then turned around and fought with Feng Shi What's the matter? No matter how much I went too far back then, I didn't kill them all, and I'm still your own nephew. If you are so ruthless, will others dare to do business with you in the future!"

Ling Tian said, "Heh, I just took a bite." Feng Lingtian", when necessary, pull out the identity of nephew. And the white-eyed wolf really dared to say, if he didn't kill them all, how did the original owner die in his previous life?

Asking for help is still on the moral high ground, Ling Tian really wants to admit it and scare him. But thinking that if he admitted it, Feng Mingrui might change the method of attack, so he stopped the thought.

"Then what do you want me to do, take back the gambling agreement, or postpone it for you? Anyway, don't even think about suspending the show. There are so many investors, I am not the only one who has the final say."

Ling Tian seemed to compromise, Feng Ming After hearing this, Rui sneered, "Forget it, my uncle said before that he is willing to accept the bet, and besides, I haven't lost yet."

Withdrawing the agreement means paying back the money in advance. What will he get? There is still an extension, if he really dares to ask Feng Lingtian to extend it for him, he will become a laughing stock in the circle, a "Shu Baonan" who has not been weaned, who will think highly of him!

It's better to use another method, once and for all...

Feng Mingrui's eyes flashed, he didn't want to hurt my uncle in this life, but he wanted to die, so it's not his fault.

And what's even better is that his uncle is a disgusting homosexual. He has no spouse, let alone children. When he dies unexpectedly, all his inheritance will be his.

In his previous life, he looked down on his little uncle's inheritance, but this life is different, he believes that this money is enough to tide him over.