Chapter 84

Ling Tian's footsteps were not fast, but he was a big man of about 1.8 meters after all. Sun Daya followed behind with her head down, taking small steps, which seemed to be quite the case.

After avoiding the onlookers, Ling Tian stopped, and Aunt Sun was overjoyed, she walked a few steps quickly and came to him.

Ling Tian glanced at her and said, "Comrade Sun Daya, there were so many people just now, I didn't hear you clearly, why don't you introduce your personal situation again?"

He emphasized, "Marriage is a very serious matter, I I hope you don't hide anything."

Sun Daya glanced at Ling Tian shyly, and stammered her personal situation again, which was no different from what the matchmaker said.

Ling Tian's expression was unclear, and he nodded after hearing this, "Isn't your life at Uncle's house not easy?"

Aunt Sun thought that Ling Tian cared about her, her eyes turned red suddenly, and she nodded with sobs.

Ling Tian carefully chose his words, "The blind date has a great impact on the reputation of lesbians. If we fail this time, I will also provide you with some help. At least let you become independent and no longer have to rely on your uncle's family to live."

Ling Tian Tian thought that the meaning had been expressed very clearly, but she forgot that Sun Daya was a typical rural woman, and her thinking had long been solidified and stereotyped. After Ling Tian said so much, she only listened to the sentence "in case we fail".

She thought that Ling Tian didn't like her, it was paving the way for her escape, her heart turned cold, and she asked with a wry smile, "Why, do you think my family is poor, or do you think I'm not good-looking?"

"Neither." Ling Tian reminded Said, "As I said just now, marriage is a very serious matter. Although Aunt Niu and you have explained the situation, just in case, I will find someone to go to Sunjiaao to inquire. You... don't mind Bar?"

"What do you want to inquire about?!" Sun Daya was taken aback, her voice became sharper unconsciously, realizing that she had overreacted, she smiled unnaturally, and covered up, "Why do you need to inquire, introduce Isn't she from your Tongshan Village, she will never lie to you..."

Ling Tian saw that she insisted on going her own way, and the gentle smile on her face disappeared bit by bit, "Hearing is believing, seeing is believing, our age I'm not too young, I'm sure I'm going to have a baby right away after I'm married, what can I do if I don't know clearly?"

"If you don't want me to investigate, I won't force you, but our blind date will be cancelled. Of course, my previous promise is valid Yes, I promise you with the honor of a veteran. Before you are completely independent, I will provide you with the necessary help. If you are embarrassed, I can borrow it from you."

"You may not be in Sunjiaao I know that there is a women's federation in the town, and their role is to protect the interests of female compatriots, and most of the people who work there are female compatriots..." Ling Tian chattered a lot, trying to do the ideological work of Sun Daya, so that she Have confidence in life and stand up your spine.

But Sun Daya listened, but her heart was completely cold. If Shi Lingtian asked someone to inquire, she would not be able to hide the fact that she is not a woman! The idea of ​​"not a woman" was instilled in her by the eldest aunt of the Sun family and a gossip woman from the same village.

Sun Daya was sixteen years old and hadn't had a menstrual period yet. When she was working with the little sisters in the village, she happened to hear them mention it, and asked curiously. The little sisters were shocked. Some sixteen-year-old girls were already married and had children, but Sun Daya hadn't even had her period!

Later, I don't know who passed it on. If there are good things, I go to the Aunt Sun's family to ask and gossip. The Aunt Sun's family is worried that Sun Daya will marry when she is old. After giving birth to her grandson, she couldn't be too busy at all.

In fact, she didn't pay attention to Sun Daya's coming or not. After being reminded, she realized that she hadn't seen her changing her clothes at all!

In this way, the gossip spread with lightning speed, and Sun Daya couldn't get married all the time, and became a well-known old girl.

Sun Daya's face turned pale. In her heart, only marriage is the right way, and only her husband can provide her with support. As for whether she can have children, whether hiding the truth and letting a man marry her will ruin his life, she doesn't care at all.

Sun Daya couldn't listen to Ling Tian's kindness at all. She glanced at the tall man with a cropped head, a crazy idea suddenly formed in her heart, clamoring for her to take action.

No matter, she has to marry someone, and also marry a straight-faced man, so that the little sisters in the village and those talkative aunts and aunts can no longer laugh at her!

Shi Lingtian was her only choice—

there was only light snowfall in the village two days ago, and the dirt road was full of potholes. Sun Daya pretended to step on a muddy puddle by the side of the road, and slammed into Ling Tian's arms with a cry of surprise.

Ling Tian reacted quickly and gave way, not letting her bump into it. But Sun Daya had already stretched out her hand to cover the front of her front, and raised her head, cursing with red eyes, "Ranger!"

She couldn't say anything, and ran on the way to and from, not forgetting to untie the top layer of the padded jacket while running The two buckles...

Ling Tian cursed, and shouted behind the broken mud wall beside the road, "Come out soon?"

"Come here." Shi Dajun ran away with the twenty-year-old Shi Jianshe come out.

Shi Jianshe looked at Ling Tian in admiration, "Brother, how did you know that woman was going to frame you? It's amazing!"

"Stop talking nonsense, let's go." The

three hurriedly chased after them. After running for a while, Cui Mobai came from nowhere. He came out, caught up with them anxiously, panting, "I can also testify for you, you didn't touch her."

Looking at him, Ling Tian curled his lips and smiled, without saying a word, he knew that it was impossible for his stingy couple to watch him go on a blind date with someone else.

It was the first time for Sun Daya to do this kind of thing. She was trembling with fear, and in a hurry, she carefully recalled the actions just now, and she couldn't help secretly hating the soldier's skill for being too flexible. If that hit was real, she could make up for it later by saying that she felt wrong and it was a misunderstanding.

But it doesn't matter, she can bite to death anyway and refuse to admit it. Besides, when she gets married, if Shi Lingtian gets angry again, he will sleep with her. Sun Daya once heard some nasty words from married little sisters. They said that men are all lustful. No matter how much women make him angry, they will climb on them at night. They can't bear it.

Sun Daya is not afraid of being beaten, she would rather be beaten by a man than not be able to marry and become an old girl! Sun Daya

rushed back to the courtyard of the Shi family, and everyone present was startled—

"What's wrong?"

"Big girl, why did you come back alone, where is fifth?"

Clothes, raised her head, tears were already streaming down her face, "Aunt, aunt, he, he..."

She trembled her lips, couldn't continue, and simply covered her face with her hands, knelt down and started to cry.

A young man in the crowd shouted, "Shi Laowu won't be able to hold back, he will start to move his hands halfway, right?

" Wang..."

Aunt Niu, the introducer, scolded them embarrassingly, and stretched out her hand to help Sun Daya up. You decide."

Auntie Sun's eyes lit up, "Yes, don't be afraid, big girl, tell me, Auntie will definitely support you."

She was worried that she couldn't find a chance to make a fortune from the Shi family, no, the opportunity came so soon. Shi Laowu is a veteran, so he definitely doesn't dare to make a fuss, if they want to seal their mouths, don't they have to pay a large sum of money!

Under Aunt Sun's excited questioning, Sun Daya wept and told the story of "being molested" just now, "I, I stepped on a puddle just now and accidentally... slipped, and he, he actually...actually played , Playing hooligans..."

After listening to Sun Daya's cry, the faces of the Shi family were not very good, and Hong Guihua even smiled and said, "It's all a misunderstanding, the fifth child definitely didn't do it on purpose."

She Although he is willing to let the fifth child marry Sun Daya, he is not willing to let him bear the reputation of a "rogue". Their whole family will be implicated.

As soon as Hong Guihua finished speaking, Shi Fuyu next to her yelled, "Grandma, uncle is a hooligan, he's going to be dragged away and shot!" Just as

Hong Guihua was about to scold her, she turned her head and saw Ling who had entered the door. Tian and others immediately said angrily, "Old Wu, did you 'accidentally' meet Miss Sun just now, come and apologize."

Then he turned to the two daughters of the Sun family and the introducer, Aunt Niu, "We're discussing marriage, we can't spread anything bad or unlucky."

Her words gave Sun Daya a reassurance, but Aunt Sun was not so easy to fool, and immediately objected, "How can that be done?" , I must make things clear..."

Ling Tian raised his foot to enter the door, "This Aunt Sun is right, I, Shi Lingtian, have never done something that I would not even recognize if my head was pinned by the king of heaven. Mom, what are you doing?" Means, by default, your son is a bum?"

He pointed at Sun Daya who was wiping tears aside, "I will never marry this woman, I didn't even touch her with a finger, she ran back crying and said What's wrong with her, what, want to force a marriage?"

"Old five!" Hong Guihua roared, wishing she could step forward and cover Ling Tian's mouth.

This matter was not a big one in the first place, if it was a misunderstanding, it would be over. Why did the old five provoke him? He didn't feel ashamed, but they too!

Shi Jianshe stood up, "Auntie, you really misunderstood Brother Lingtian. We just hid and saw clearly that this Sun Daya stepped on the mud and fell on purpose. Brother Lingtian hid nicely, and there was no corner of it. Let her touch it, hahaha..."

He thought the scene at that time was more fun, so he giggled after speaking. Noticing that the crowd didn't laugh along, he scratched his ears and restrained his smile in embarrassment.

Aunt Sun glared at him, "You say yes! Our big girl is such a big girl, how can I learn from those cheap people and tear up her clothes to seduce men? Do you want the face of our old Sun family?"

Sun Da Ya couldn't help but tremble when she heard "scumbag" and "seduce a man".

"How is it impossible?" Shi Dajun snorted coldly, "I've already gone to Sunjia'ao to inquire, and the old lady in your family can't give birth to a child at all! She just deliberately framed her and wanted to force our brother Ling Tian to marry her!"

The author has something to say: If you think too much, there is no end. This is a long story.

The cuties of the next world can comment on whatever they want to see, I will make an outline earlier...