Chapter 2

After Xu Yu left, Ji Wenjie couldn't hold back immediately, "Brother, what's the matter with you? The gift money is obviously ours, and you let it out without discussing it with me?"

Having learned the lesson just now, he couldn't help it. He dared to yell loudly, but only dared to vent his anger on Ling Tian in a low voice.

Ling Tian glanced at him, "If you don't want to, just go to Uncle Xu and get the money back, I don't care."

"You let me out, why should I come back? You should go!"

"I don't Go, I think Uncle Xu's arrangement is reasonable. A few uncles will help carry the coffin later, and get the money back, can you carry it yourself?"

Ji Wenjie choked, "I, we can pay for someone to carry it!"

Ling Tian Spreading his hands, "Then it's over, it will cost money anyway, where do you go to find someone in the middle of the night? It's considered unlucky to carry the coffin, not relatives and friends, do you think a little money will be willing?"

Ji Wenjie opened his eyes. Open your mouth, I really want to say that you gave up the money, but I didn't agree, you should return my share when the family is separated. But he still wanted to coax his stunned young brother to spend money on him, or even drop out of school to help him study, so as not to offend people severely.

He didn't realize at all that his good brother had been replaced. Because Ling Tian's actions are based on evidence, and it is also in line with the character of the original owner. If Ji Wenjie hadn't been behind the scenes, and the original owner's trust in his younger brother had prevailed, it would be impossible for him to offend Xu Yu and others.

The two had nothing to say all night, Ji Wenjie was angry and didn't want to talk to his brother. He thought that Ling Tian, ​​like the original owner, couldn't stand his neglect and would take the initiative to apologize.

It's a pity that Ling Tian didn't care about him at all, even though he was so cold that he huddled up on the stool, he didn't move at all.

He carefully looked at the memory of the original owner. In his previous life, because of Ji Wenjie's objection, the two brothers sold the house and did not enter the orphanage. Instead, they rented a single room in the county and moved all the useful things at home. They ate at school when they were in school, and the original owner was responsible for buying vegetables and cooking during holidays, so Ji Wenjie still hated the bad environment of the rented place and the bad food cooked by his brother.

The original owner's tolerance did not bring about his younger brother's sensibility. On the contrary, Ji Wenjie hated his brother very much, because the original owner kept saying that the family situation was not as good as before, and he needed to be thrifty. Ji Wenjie endured it at first, but then he often whispered in the ear of the original owner that his grades were better than his brother's. It was too difficult for both of them to go to university, so why not give the opportunity to one person, he will earn money for his brother after graduation, and give him a pension? The

original owner heard it in his ears and remembered it in his heart.

His grades are indeed not as good as his younger brother, but the real plummet is because of the death of his parents. The pressure of life with only going in and out is too great, and he puts his energy into doing odd jobs. There are not many opportunities in the small county, so he has to keep an eye on it all the time, and occasionally skip class to go to work. Later, I skipped classes more and more, and I gradually couldn't keep up with my studies.

Originally they could receive poverty subsidies, but Ji Wenjie refused. He has always looked down on poor students and wanted him to be like them, even if he was beaten to death. What's more, how can he buy good-looking clothes and shoes after receiving poverty subsidies?

He didn't take it, and he wasn't allowed to be his elder brother's leader, because there was only one junior high school in the small county, and he couldn't afford to lose that person!

In this way, the original owner graduated from junior high school and was very reluctant to get a diploma. Under Ji Wenjie's brainwashing, he also felt that he was not suitable for studying, so he simply gave up his further education and went to work on a construction site.

The original owner started by moving bricks and mud and sand. Because of Xu Yu, wages were often deducted, and he did more than others. The original owner endured all these in order to earn money for his younger brother to study. Later, he met a kind teacher who taught him how to install water and electricity, and the situation improved a little.

As the only source of blood-sucking, Ji Wenjie firmly controls his brother by his side, and often paints big cakes for him, depicting a bright future. He went to No. 1 Middle School of Huinan City and brought the original owner with him. The original owner had no money and no contacts, and had to start from scratch after going to a new place. One can imagine the hardships involved.

But Ji Wenjie didn't think about that, he only thought about himself.

In the year when he was admitted to university, the original owner felt that all the hardships had come to an end, and someone introduced him to a girl. He let go and went to meet him and thought it was okay, so he came back stupidly and asked his brother's opinion. Unexpectedly, within two days, the girl asked someone to tell them that they were not suitable and broke contact.

This happened several times in a row. The original owner felt that the woman might think he was poor, so he didn't worry about it at all, and waited until his younger brother graduated to earn money.

In fact, he gave up simply because Ji Wenjie entered the university, and he felt more pressure. Ji Wenjie said that his classmates wear famous brands, and others would look down on him if he didn't have one. After finally buying all the clothes, he found a girlfriend with a good family background.

This girlfriend is really awesome. She is the daughter of the vice president of a large company. After graduation, Ji Wenjie followed the path of his future father-in-law and joined this company.

But the problem is that Bai Fumei is not so easy to get along with, and his consumption concept is not consistent with that of ordinary people. Although she will try her best to cooperate with her boyfriend and not go to places with high consumption, she will pay the bill according to the timing when dating. But where is the basic consumption? It is impossible to reduce the quality of life in order to associate with you, right?

Ji Wenjie squeezed his brother to the extreme in order to make his face swollen and make him fat, and because of more and more investment, it became more and more difficult for the original owner to refuse his brother's request. When Ji Wenjie got angry and turned his face, even if he borrowed money, he would still give it to him, which can be said to be very low-key.

For some unknown reason, Ji Wenjie never mentioned the existence of his brother to his girlfriend. He only said that his parents passed away and left him a lot of compensation, and he would invest himself, so he was able to live well.

This is also the biggest reason why his girlfriend's vice president's father is satisfied with him. Without relatives, there will be no burden. The young man is smart, has good eyesight, and is a good talent. In addition, he looks quite good, and his grandson's genes are also guaranteed.

In order to get married smoothly, Ji Wenjie deliberately separated the household registration from the original owner, fearing that his future father-in-law would spot the clue.

Ji Wenjie graduated, entered a big company, got married, and everything went smoothly, and he was a winner in life. At this time, the original owner, the useless brother, was in the way. Ji Wenjie never took the initiative to contact him, and he didn't even invite him to get married.

The original owner received the news and took the initiative to participate, but was persuaded away by the younger brother who heard the news outside the door.

The original owner was very sad, and gradually became aware of his younger brother's attitude. Although he was very unwilling, he was his own brother after all, and he didn't want to expose him. He faded out of Ji Wenjie's life, but a medical examination shattered his hopes. He suffered from liver cancer due to long-term strain.

At this time, he had to go to his only younger brother for help—

"What are you doing here? Didn't I tell you not to come to the company to look for me!"

"I couldn't get through to your phone, and I didn't know your home was Where, I have no choice but to come to the company to look for you..."

"Why are you looking for me?"

"Wenjie, you... can you lend me some money, I have found liver cancer."

"Liver cancer? Are you kidding, cancer can be cured Okay! With my little salary, I have to socialize, take favors, and buy gifts for my wife and father-in-law, where can I lend you extra money?"

"... Your father-in-law is rich, can you borrow some from him ?" Son?"

"You're crazy! How can I explain your identity to him? What will he think of me? My father-in-law took a fancy to me at the beginning because I didn't have poor relatives to drag you down. You popped up out of nowhere and asked to borrow money, trying to kill me "

Wenjie, I don't want to hurt you. But I have been working for so many years, and I gave you all the money. You help me, the doctor said that I can live for more than ten years with proper treatment, and I don't want to die... ..."

"If you don't want to die, you want to kill me? I didn't let you drop out of school and let you study for me!"

"Wenjie, I'm your brother! Do you still have a conscience? I have done so much for you... ...At worst, I'll go to your father-in-law, and I'll talk to him myself."

"No! Then, go back and borrow some money from your co-workers, and I'll find a way to get it for you. Wait a few more days, and don't come to the company to find me again! "

"But your phone..."

"I forgot to bring my mobile phone on a business trip a few days ago, and I got through later."

Ji Wenjie dismissed the original owner impatiently. It's just that Ji Wenjie's money collection will never be realized. One month, two months, half a year, two years... The original owner is waiting for money to save his life. Ji Wenjie kept procrastinating, and his heart became cold when he waited. It's not that they never thought of exposing Ji Wenjie's true colors, but before he could act, Ji Wenjie's people came to teach him a lesson, put him on the bus back to his hometown Lu County, and forbade him to appear in this city again.

The original owner was already terminally ill, he was beaten up and frightened, and died not long after returning to Lu County.

After reviewing the memory of the original owner, Ling Tian looked at the little boy in front of him without even the slightest warmth in his eyes. He is the guardian of the Three Thousand Small Worlds. Of course, he can see how Ji Wenjie went to high-end restaurants and bars to spend time and wine while his brother was waiting for the life-saving money. He spent a lot of money and bought luxury items for himself.

It's not that he doesn't have money, he just doesn't want to give it. In his eyes, the original owner was an outdated money-making machine. It was getting old and needed a lot of money to repair, and it was useless to repair it. What is affection? Nothing before money and power!

This kind of white-eyed wolf, Ling Tian will not kill him, he will only let him experience the despair of the original owner step by step!