Chapter 12

Of course, no one believed Ji Wenjie's report. He wanted to slander Ling Tian as the main culprit of the theft, but Goldman Sachs didn't know his brother at all. What's more, besides going to school, Ling Tian just followed Luo Jianye to run some house-selling chores, and his life was very regular.

Also, when the police went to visit Ling Tian's homeroom teacher, the homeroom teacher and classmates all reported that he had been studying very hard recently and his grades had skyrocketed. Ji Wenjie is different. After his parents passed away, he continued to let himself go. He didn't do his homework and copied his classmates. A few days before the incident, he couldn't concentrate in class and was criticized by the teacher several times.

In this day and age, both teachers and police officers have a natural affection for children who study well. In their hearts, grades and character can be linked. In short, the suspicion of Ling Tian has been completely ruled out.

When Ji Wenjie threatened Ling Tian, ​​he was in front of the guards. There were people who felt pity for his young age. When the slander happened, everyone put away their sympathy. This kid can even drag his own brother into trouble, not to mention strangers like them who have no names or surnames?

Ling Tian was very happy to hear about it. Ji Wenjie's visit made him abandon this blood-sucking bug and completely relieved his worries. At least Luo Jianye and Chen Fang were concerned about his mood and did not dare to mention Ji Wenjie in front of him.

Ling Tian quickly packed his pitifully small luggage, and was admitted to the orphanage under the escort of the Luo family couple. Of course, he didn't forget to pack Ji Wenjie's personal belongings and the remaining money to Chen Fang. It's not that he's pretending to be kind, it's to avoid Ji Wenjie making excuses to pester him in the future.

"Aunt Fang, this is for you." Before the Luo family couple left, Ling Tian stopped Chen Fang and put a carefully wrapped gift in her hand.

Chen Fang was stunned for a moment, and reflexively refused, "This, I can't want..."

"You child, what are you doing with these things? There will be a lot of money in the future. How long do you think your savings will last? Take it back!" Luo Jianye didn't blame him angrily.

"It didn't cost much, and besides, I bought everything, and I won't refund it." Ling Tian stuffed the gift box into Chen Fang's bag with a smile.

"If you don't return it, you can keep it to yourself." Luo Jianye took out the gift box again, intending to return it to Ling Tian.

Relying on his flexibility, Ling Tian stepped back several steps in a row as slippery as a loach, and Luo Jianye couldn't get close to him at all.

"Stinky boy, I'll put it on the ground for you." Luo Jianye didn't like him at all.

"No, Uncle Luo, I bought it for Aunt Fang. I'm a boy, so I can't use it if you give it to me!"

Women wear it? Luo Jianye paused, and Ling Tian continued, "You and Aunt Fang have taken care of me for so long, it's just a little bit of care, so you can stay."

Luo Jianye looked up, and saw the tall and clean young man clasped his hands together, looking at me expectantly. They, the gratitude in those black eyes is sincere.

Luo Jianye and Chen Fang just did what they should do and didn't expect to be thanked, but Ling Tian did so, and they still felt ironic in their hearts.

The two couples looked at each other, and Chen Fang smiled and let out a sigh of relief, "Okay, this time Auntie Fang has the cheek to accept it. But there will be no next time, or if your Uncle Luo gets angry, I can't stand it."

Ling Tian Laughing, "When I grow up, I spend my own money to buy gifts for Aunt Fang. Uncle Luo can't stop me."

Ling Tian said this sincerely. He is the embodiment of the Three Thousand Worlds, and others treat him evil , he will repay the other party a thousand times; but if the other party treats him sincerely, he will also return the kindness.

Both Luo Jianye and Chen Fang thought that the things Ling Tian bought would not be too expensive, such as crystal hairpins worth tens of dollars, or brooches, after all, the gift box was not big. Well-packaged is great, but roadside boutiques can pack it for a few bucks, so they accept it.

However, when Chen Fang went home and opened the package, she found that there was a pure gold necklace inside, which was shining brightly, it should be new, and the style is also a popular one now.

Chen Fang took a breath, "Ling Tian, ​​this kid..." He

really doesn't know how expensive he is, and his actions are too generous! I haven't seen him like this before, where did he learn it?

Luo Jianye was also very angry, "I think he just has a lot of money in his hand, so he burned it!" He reminded his wife, "Don't take off the label, I will return it to the kid and let him refund it!"

Chen Fang quickly took it off, Put it back in the box and arrange it as it is. It's not that she is greedy for this gold necklace. It's a woman's nature that when she sees beautiful jewelry, she can't help but try it on.

Luo Jianye looked funny, but felt a little sad, and couldn't help but said, "I'll buy it for you when you have money in the future. We can't take Ling Tian's things."

Chen Fang rolled her husband's eyes, "I see, I'm that kind of person!"

At the same time, Ling Tian also found an envelope in his bag, which contained a thick stack of cash...

Did he make money by cooperating?

He exchanged the gold necklace for Chen Fang with Ji's mother's necklace, so there was a processing fee. Although the necklace is Ji's mother's relic, he lived in the orphanage and will live in the dormitory in the future, so it is very inconvenient to keep it. Second, in the previous life, the original owner and Ji Wenjie also sold all valuable things, and there was no such thing as thinking about it.

In Ling Tian's view, people who are dead are alive, and instead of keeping them sealed in the dark, it is better to take them out to those who give kindness. In the previous life, Luo Jianye and Chen Fang were also busy for the two of them. Later, when the original owner was at the end of his life, he came to borrow money several times. It was said to be borrowed, but in fact it was just reaching out to ask for it, and never paid it back.

The original owner wanted to pay it back, but with a brother like Ji Wenjie who spends money like water, he couldn't afford it even if he wanted to. Later, when the original owner passed away, it was also Luo Jianye's funeral. It can be said that he had done his best.

The next day, Luo Jianye blocked Ling Tian at the entrance of the orphanage before he went to school.

Ling Tian was delighted when he saw him, "Uncle Luo, you came just in time. I found an envelope of money in my bag, did you 'accidentally' drop it?"

"..." Luo Jianye grabbed the jewelry box in his trouser pocket, Neither is it to take it, nor is it not to take it.

Ling Tian continued, "If not, I'll send it to the police station as soon as possible, otherwise the person who lost the money should be in a hurry."

"Don't." Luo Jianye hurriedly stopped, seeing Ling Tian looking over, he touched Nose, "That's what your Aunt Fang put it on."

"Oh~~" Ling Tian stretched his voice, nodded, and said generously, "Uncle Luo, remember to thank Aunt Fang for me when you get home."

Luo Jianye opened his mouth dryly Honestly, "...I will."

By this time, how could he not know that Ling Tian did it on purpose. Forget it, people and children are so generous, he must not be stingy as an adult. The main reason is that he returned the jewelry box, and Ling Tian 100% wanted to refund the money to him. The picture was so beautiful that he couldn't see it.

"Uncle Luo came here early in the morning, is he worried about me and wants to send me to school?" Ling Tian asked narrowly.

Luo Jianye laughed, and stretched out his big hands to mess up the boy's hair, "Okay, I admit defeat, I can't beat you." He took out his bicycle, stepped up and patted the back seat, "Let's go, Uncle Luo will take you to school. "

Ji Lingtian hasn't been to school for three days, and Su Yuanbai's bad mood lasted for a weekend, and then he didn't get better.

Today is already Thursday, if Ji Lingtian doesn't show up again, he will go to his house to look for him, and go to the orphanage to look for him. Su Yuanbai even secretly poked about Ji's family, but the head teacher refused to tell him, and even warned him not to bully his classmates.

Su Yuanbai, "..."

Wasn't he acting obvious enough? He thought that the whole school should know that he and Ji Lingtian were good friends!

He stumbled into the classroom, and saw a familiar figure at a glance.

"Ji Lingtian!" Su Yuanbai exclaimed in surprise, and then quickly rushed towards Lingtian.

Ling Tian glanced at him, "Keep down, everyone is studying early."

Su Yuanbai didn't care, and approached eagerly, "Are you here? What happened to your family, why did you ask for leave?"

" It's nothing, it's been resolved, and I won't invite you again." Ling Tian didn't want to talk about it, Su Yuanbai was obviously a blank slate, and he didn't want to pollute him with those bad things.

Su Yuanbai was a little disappointed. He always thought that after his hard work during this period of time, he and Ji Lingtian were already friends, and they could talk about everything. In the end, he was the only one who thought this way. Teachers, classmates, including Ji Lingtian, all didn't trust him...

If it was the past, the little bully would just quit, and he would stop serving whoever he loves!

But change to Ji Lingtian... The

little bully glanced at the other party, and said weakly, "Then, if you encounter difficulties, you must tell me... I, I have a lot of pocket money, I will give it to you, secretly, Promise not to tell the parents!"

Ling Tian was a little speechless, this unlucky child belongs to someone, and he is rushing to use it as a money bag!

Afraid that he would not believe it, Su Yuanbai opened his schoolbag, revealing a thick wad of banknotes inside, "Look, this is only for one month, I'll go back to get it if it's not enough."

Ling Tian quickly pressed the open schoolbag, and unzipped the zipper in one breath. Pull up, "You're crazy! Bring so much money to school, are you afraid that the bad guys won't find you?"

Su Yuanbai flattened his mouth aggrieved, "I just told you."

"Aren't you afraid that I will rob you?"

"Why? It was for you."

Ling Tian rolled his eyes, "Have you heard the story of Doumian and Sheng Michou?"

Su Yuanbai was stupid Shaking his head stupidly, he had actually heard it before, but he wanted to hear what Ling Tian had to say.

Ling Tian said, "Dou Mi En, Sheng Mi Chou means: If you borrow a Dou of rice from someone, they will be very grateful; but if you borrow a liter of rice from someone, he may not be able to pay it back. What should I do if I can't repay it? Kill the creditor, This debt will be gone, and this is what it means to repay kindness and revenge."

Ling Tian changed the second half of the paragraph to scare people, and the stupid son of the landlord's family was stunned when he heard it.

"Understood?"

"Understood." Su Yuanbai nodded, thinking about it but not convinced, "But I only gave it to you, Ling Tian, ​​and I didn't give it to anyone else."

... I thank you.

"Forget it, forget it, put it away quickly, you are not allowed to open your schoolbag until you go home today."

"But..." What about the money, don't you want it?

Ling Tian glared at him, "No, but, hurry up and memorize the vocabulary, the teacher will dictate in a while."

"I, my English is very good."

After all, even those who have returned from abroad have their strengths.

"Then you can't influence me either!"

"Oh..."