Chapter 17

Ji Wenjie had a bad teacher, so he went back and reflected deeply, and finally found the problem. In his previous life, he was a cheerful young man with fair skin, well-dressed clothes, and good grades, but now... among other things, just this good looks, which little girl would like it?

Ji Wenjie had more than 10,000 yuan that Ling Tian gave him. Before that, he only spent a little on staying in a hotel, and did not move anything else. If you want to ask him why he doesn't rent a house, isn't that obvious? To rent a house, you need to buy all kinds of supplies, from small pots and pans to large furniture and electrical appliances, and you have to do your own laundry and cooking.

There is no need for a hotel. The hotel he lives in not only includes three meals, but also has someone to clean the room regularly. It's just that it's a bit troublesome to wash clothes. After washing them in the washing machine, they have to be taken to the roof to dry.

Ji Wenjie often worked under the sun in the juvenile detention center, and the sweat on his back was wet and wet, and he had long been used to it. No one reminded him now, and he didn't wash his clothes frequently, so when he went to see Kong Ying today, he didn't feel that he smelled bad at all.

But after this battle, Ji Wenjie gritted his teeth and felt that he still had to spend money to pack himself. This is a necessary investment that he cannot save!

To say that Ji Wenjie spent money like water in his previous life, his vision has been cultivated. Although the funds were limited, he still organized himself within the limits of his ability.

If it is said that people rely on clothes, Ji Wenjie himself has a good foundation. With such decoration from head to toe, he changed his guns instantly and became a handsome young man.

Kong Ying was intimidated by him the first time, but when the two met in the library for the second time, Ji Wenjie put on a look of surprise and joy, first apologized cautiously, and then took it out without waiting for Kong Ying to answer. Write a book and go to the other side.

This move was very ingenious, with an aggrieved and reluctant expression on his face, but he didn't dare to say anything, vividly showing the ugly look of his secret love in his heart.

Kong Ying, a young girl who had never seen the world, couldn't stand up to a handsome and affectionate boy of the same age. She quickly forgave each other, and the two even exchanged contact information.

There is already Penguin software on the mobile phone now, and since then, the two have had a lively chat on the Internet. Kong Ying has also changed from a good girl who rarely uses her mobile phone to a passionate girl who secretly chats with her sweetheart in class.

Neither the teacher nor the parents noticed Kong Ying's change. Firstly, because of the short time; secondly, Kong Ying has always been an obedient girl, so they relaxed their vigilance.

Ji Wenjie knew Kong Ying very well, and knew that she had a large amount of lucky money in her hands. Ever since the two of them confirmed their relationship, they began to find excuses to cheat money. He carefully grasped a degree, which would not disturb Confucius' father and mother, but also ensured his own life.

Kong Ying never thought that her boyfriend who is gentle, considerate and handsome like a school girl is cheating on her. Ji Wenjie said that his parents, who were senior executives in a big company, were deceived by acquaintances and incurred a large amount of debt, and his brother had a car accident because of part-time job...Kong Ying believed it, and she felt sorry for her boyfriend. I learned to go home and cheat my parents' money by myself.

But Ji Wenjie felt that it was not enough. He had to get Kong Ying's body to ensure that she would not leave him. It would be best if she could conceive a child. He would let Kong Ying hide it until she couldn't have an abortion. When their eldest son was born, Kong Ying would never be able to escape from his grasp...

In the biomedical laboratory of Southeast University , Ling Tian always felt a little restless, but his experiment had reached the most critical stage, and he had to personally watch the data of each stage so that he could modify the parameters at any time.

The leaders and other researchers in the laboratory know that all the instruments and reagents are closely related to his use, and the expectations of so many people are on him alone, let alone his previous efforts.

"What's the matter, Ji Gong? Is there something wrong?" One of Ling Tian's assistants saw him paused, and quickly asked with concern.

The rest of the researchers who recorded the data also looked at each other, the worry on their faces was visible to the naked eye.

They are all older than Ling Tian, ​​but since they read the breakthrough paper published by Ling Tian and followed him for several months, they are already convinced by his genius mind.

"It's nothing, continue." Ling Tian silently counted the time while observing the cells under the microscope. It seems that he hasn't left the laboratory for more than two months. Maybe it's time to go out and have a look?

After another three days, Ling Tian finally took the time to leave the laboratory and called Luo Jianye as soon as he came out. Hearing Ji Wenjie's news from the other party, he immediately knew it.

"Ling Tian." Su Yuanbai hurried over in a shirt and suit with long legs, looking like an elite in corporate society. Although he is only a sophomore now, he has already taken over the branch company under the guidance of Brother Su. There is no way, Su Yuanxi cannot stay here for a long time, and Su Yuanbai refuses to go to Beijing, so the two brothers had to choose a compromise Method.

Su Yuanbai hadn't seen Ling Tian for a long time, and when he saw someone, his eyes immediately fixed on the other person's face greedily. Her thin lips also lifted, with a happy expression on her face.

Ling Tian is already used to Su Yuanbai's affectionate look on everyone's face. This kid has peach blossom eyes, light pupils, long and dense eyelashes, and he looks affectionate on everyone.

"You came just in time, help me find someone."

"Who?"

"There is a vice president of Kede Trading, surnamed Kong, and his daughter should be a sophomore in high school now, help me find out if she has anything unusual recently?"

"She ?" Su Yuanbai frowned, and tentatively joked, "Since when did you meet a little girl in high school and want old cows to eat young grass?"

Ling Tian glanced over coldly, "If you ask you to check it, when did it become So gossip? Hurry up, it's best to give me news tomorrow."

"Tomorrow, so urgent?" Su Yuanbai was surprised. Ling Tian didn't answer directly, and he couldn't express his feelings. Sooner or later, there will be a day, he has used all kinds of methods, Ling Tian obviously didn't grow this muscle, and he is not the same as him.

He doesn't want to expose this layer of window paper anymore, he just wants to stay by his side as much as possible until the other party gets married and has children, which may be the time for him to leave.

"Well, the lab is busy, the sooner the better."

"Okay, I got it."

Seeing that Su Yuanbai was still the same as in the third grade of junior high school, he could do whatever he said, Ling Tian really wanted to raise his hand to rub him head. This feeling is the same as raising a well-behaved and obedient beast that can help at critical moments.

Oh, no, he didn't raise Su Yuanbai, on the contrary, Su Yuanbai helped him a lot. It is true that he was specially recruited into the laboratory based on the groundbreaking paper he published, but he was able to carry out a project independently thanks to the generous funds sponsored by the Su family.

"When will Big Brother Su come over? I want to talk to him about something serious?" The experiment is almost finished. Although the Guo family will definitely intervene at that time, it is definitely no problem to give the Su family an agency.

"What's the business? Just talk to me, I can make the decision." Of course, Su Yuanbai would not miss the opportunity to get along with Ling Tian, ​​patted his chest and said.

"I'm talking about a big business worth tens or tens of billions. Can you mobilize that much money?"

Su Yuanbai took a breath, "What are you researching? It's so valuable?"

"It's not convenient to disclose it yet. Half a year at most, and it should be announced to the public at that time." Ling Tian is very confident in his experimental results.

Su Yuanbai glanced at Ling Tian, ​​"I will tell my brother."

The only advantage he has over Ling Tian is money, if he loses even this, he doesn't know what help he can offer to Ling Tian.

"Don't worry, it's a good thing. It will definitely make your initial investment worthwhile." Ling Tian finally couldn't help it, and raised his hand to mess up the handsome mixed-race man's hairstyle.

"Hey, don't touch my hair!" Su Yuanbai seemed dissatisfied on the surface, but in his heart he wished Ling Tian could rub it a few more times, and laughed while hiding.

A classmate who happened to pass by secretly took a photo of this scene and uploaded it to the school forum -

[On whether there is a relationship between Su Xiaocao of the business school and Ji Xueshen of the medical school? ]

[The medical school expressed dissatisfaction! Classmate Ji is much more handsome, why should we give up the throne of the school grass to the business school? Have we agreed? ]

[Hahaha, don't be like this, Ji Xueshen's IQ has made everyone ignore his appearance, Xueshen deserves his name. ]

[The last time the school voted, our dormitory almost broke out. Su Yuanbai is a handsome man of mixed race, from a wealthy family; Ji Lingtian is handsome and calm, with a top-notch IQ. It's too difficult to choose one of these two people...]

[Primary school students only make choices, adults say they want both! ]

[At any rate, they are students of Southeast University, can you grasp the key point, hey! ]

[Does this matter still need to be discussed? These two have been inseparable from the beginning of school, and Jiao Bulimeng must be having an affair! ]

[Stone Hammer! As far as this intimacy is concerned, no JQ of ten or eight years can't reach it! ]

[Ahhh, Su Xiaocao laughs so sweetly! I've already brainstormed a 100,000-word novel, the kind that doesn't wear clothes! ]

[Want to see! Upstairs, I'll wait for you~~]

[Want to see +1! ]

[Speaking of which, you are not convinced who these two people are with, it's good if you digest it internally...]

[I agree, which little bitch dares to capture them, I will be the first to stand up and smash rotten eggs! Please be together, be together, be together! ! ]

Su Xiaocao, who left early because of something, sat in the car and secretly liked all the posts supporting them.

As the saying goes, money can make ghosts turn millstones.

In the afternoon of the next day, the investigation materials were in Su Yuanbai's hands. He looked at the two people who were described as being intimate in the photo, and while he was relieved, he also felt that the boy looked like the immature version of Ling Tian.

Su Yuanbai never knew about Ling Tian's family background, and he didn't even think about checking it out. Ling Tian never mentioned it himself, so he didn't know that Ling Tian had a younger brother.

He sent the electronic version of the investigation materials to Ling Tian, ​​and soon received a reply from the other party—

【Ask for a meeting with Vice President Kong for me. 】