Chapter 56

On the other side, the group of Qi Xiao, Ling Tian, ​​and Pu Xuan'er who went up the mountain to dig wild vegetables were also uneasy.

Seeing a big dent in front of her, Qi Xiao, who was wearing a neat sportswear, turned her head, "Come on, be careful, I'll hold you."

Pu Xuaner stretched out her hand as she said, and the two women opened their eyes between Ling Tian and the live broadcast . Dog food was sprinkled in front of the audience.

"Don't step on that side, it might be empty below."

"Oh, I'll follow your footsteps."

"Do you usually like to climb mountains?"

"Yes, but I haven't climbed this kind of pure mountain road much."

"Then let's go down How about going hiking next time? Where do you prefer near Beicheng, Jiming Mountain? Or Babao Mountain?"

"It's all right..."

Ling Tian followed behind, feeling that he was an eyesore, so when he reached a fork, he followed Qi Xiao said hello, "Miss Qi, let me go over there, and we will meet you back here in half an hour."

Of course Qi Xiao couldn't wish for it, "Okay, be careful."

Ling Tian saw that she couldn't wait, and wanted to He rolled his eyes regardless of the image. The progress of these two women was too fast. Could it be that something indescribable happened upstairs at noon?

However, he didn't intend to interfere in other people's private affairs, and by the way, he took the cameraman away very thoughtfully.

The cameraman was unwilling at first, and there were fewer things he could shoot if the two sides were separated, but who called Qi Xiao the eldest lady of the Qi family, and a casual look hinted at the cameraman.

Ling Tian originally thought that the road he chose was leading to another mountain, but after walking around the mountain for a while, the road began to slope downwards, and his vision suddenly widened. From a distance, you can see the ponds, woods at the foot of the mountain, and the neat vegetable fields planted by the vegetable farmers in the villa.

Although it is the way down the mountain, there are quite a lot of wild vegetables on the road, such as bitter herbs, amaranth, and wild chrysanthemums. These are all tasks arranged by the program team. Ling Tian dug as he walked, unlike the other guests who just put on a show, holding a small shovel and blowing a small wind, feeling a little bit unable to stop.

As he was walking, Ling Tian seemed to hear movement in the woods in front of him, and when he looked up, he saw Xi Yuechen and Liu Chengfeng walking out of the woods one after the other.

Xi Yuechen, "..."

He couldn't help but despair, did he and Lu Jianian not match each other? Otherwise, why the timing of the opponent's appearance is wrong every time!

"Jia Nian? Why are you here alone, where are Ms. Qi and Xuan'er?" Liu Chengfeng greeted the camera with an expression of surprise immediately when he saw the opposite camera.

"They went another way. Our task is to dig wild vegetables. It is easier to collect them separately. I will join them in half an hour." Ling Tian said.

When the two were talking, Xi Yuechen pretended to tidy up the untidy shirt. In his mind, if he and Liu Chengfeng were in the grove, it would be impossible for the clothes to be clean, right?

Thinking of the conflict between the two just now, he glanced behind Liu Chengfeng. It was found that although the other party had been pushed onto the tree trunk by him, the traces were not obvious because of the dark color of the clothes.

Xi Yuechen heaved a sigh of relief, before he could put it down, he noticed that Ling Tian was not looking at him from the corner of his eye, and his chest suddenly felt tight. But it doesn't matter, he immediately clenched his fists and coughed after a lot of drama, and said unintentionally, "Our task is still short of eggs and wild onions. I went into the woods to search for a long time and didn't find a chicken coop. Lu Jianian, have you seen it?"

Ling Tian raised his eyebrows in surprise. He thought that after he rejected him so much, this person would never talk to him again?

But surprises are surprises, basic courtesy is still required, Ling Tian pointed in the direction of the small road when he came and went, "Wild onions are on this road, as for eggs..."

He wanted to say that he didn't see chickens and eggs, but pay attention Seeing the abnormal situation behind Xi Yuechen, he narrowed his eyes suddenly, and shouted, "Stand still!"

The shovel in his hand suddenly dropped, and the sharp edge of the shovel just flew towards Xi Yuechen's cheek, and the bullet screen The audience on the stage screamed in fright—

[Be careful! ! ! ]

[Snake spirit disease! You were just pointing the way just now, and you turned your face right away? ! ]

[What hatred, what resentment! ]

[Is Young Master Xi about to be disfigured? ]

Disfigurement is impossible to disfigure, and the scene of blood splattered three feet in the audience's imagination did not happen, or it happened, but the victim was a poisonous snake.

The snake was reddish brown, with two rows of dark brown round spots intertwined left and right. Its figure was perfectly hidden on the branch behind Xi Yuechen. If it wasn't for Ling Tian, ​​everyone might not have noticed it until now.

Xi Yuechen looked at the poisonous snake on the ground, the mouth of the snake was split from the direction of the head, and the entire upper half was cut off. It can be imagined that when Lu Jianian attacked just now, the snake definitely opened its mouth wide, revealing its sharp and long fangs...

If you want to say what Xi Yuechen is most afraid of in his life, it must be snakes, not to mention this kind of venomous snake with colorful patterns. His whole body was going to have goosebumps!

But in the eyes of Liu Chengfeng and the cameraman, he is worthy of being an elite cultivated by a wealthy family. At this time, he still doesn't change his face, staring at the snake corpse on the ground with a face of deep thought, as if he is observing seriously. Sorry to bother him.

It was Ling Tian who saw the embarrassment of his weak legs, and when he came to pick up the shovel, he gave him a hand, then grabbed his wrist, and pulled him away from the grove.

At this moment, Xi Yuechen seemed to hear the voice of the BGM in his mind, as if he was redeemed by this person. No one knew how dazed and scared he was when he was standing less than one meter away from the snake corpse. Only Lu Jianian could see through the real emotions under his cold face...

It was only a few steps away, but Xi Yuechen Staring at Ling Tianying's straight side face all the time, I feel that I have escaped from the vulgar tastes. I fell in love at first sight not because of the face, but because this person knows the real him!

(Feng Zhe complained in a low voice: In fact, it's still about face!)

[Damn it, people are flying knives, Lu Jianian is flying shovels, isn't this move too good? Master, what a master! ]

[Scared me, I thought the relationship between the two of them was so bad that they fought each other...]

[Also shocked, but now I feel relieved. By the way, with this life-saving relationship, Mr. Xi shouldn't wear small shoes for Niannian, right? ]

[This is not certain, Lu Jianian saves people as long as he saves them, why bother to drag them away? Although it was well intentioned, the gossip said that Xi Yuechen didn't like physical contact with people very much, and his expression seemed to be stunned when he was dragged. ]

[I just saved my life, so I'm too embarrassed to say it? ]

[Speaking of which, if you don't like to be in contact with people, why did you go into the woods with Liu Chengfeng? ]

[Didn't I explain it before, I went in to find eggs. ]

[Am I the only one who thinks that these two holding hands have a sense of CP? Mighty and domineering every year, Xi Shao stumbles behind like a little daughter-in-law...]

[The above words are very dangerous, be careful Xi Shao checks your IP. ]

[Check it out, the combination of long legs is high! ]

...

Actually, Ling Tian just pulled her away, and let go immediately after leaving the area of ​​the grove. Just at this time, Bai Weiwei and the cameraman from their group came over, and Ling Tian immediately said goodbye when he saw this, "It's almost time, I should go back and meet Miss Qi and the others, Chengfeng, see you at the villa later."

Liu Chengfeng Feeling in a mess, he forced a smile, "Okay, you also pay attention to safety."

Ling Tian nodded, turned around and left, walking quickly and quickly. When no one was paying attention, he stretched out the hand that was holding Xi Yuechen's wrist just now, as if he wanted to get rid of that strange feeling.

After entering the small world, he had always been calm, but now he couldn't help becoming irritable. Where did his Taoist companion go? Why hasn't it appeared yet!

Bai Weiwei saw that everyone was staring at the direction where Lu Jianian disappeared, and Xi Yuechen stood still. An inexplicable sense of crisis rose in his heart, so he pretended to ask curiously, "Did you meet Jianian just now?"

"Yes "Liu Chengfeng smiled, although he didn't want to say it, but everything was recorded by the camera, and his character design didn't allow him to hide it, "Not only did we meet, but Jia Nian also saved Xi Shao just now."

"What's going on?"

Liu Chengfeng briefly explained the reason, then looked at Xi Yuechen, "Young Master Xi, the mountain is too dangerous, why don't we hurry down?"

"What about the mission?" Bai Weiwei asked.

At this time, the cameraman received instructions from the director in his earphones, and simultaneously sent a message, "There was an accident just now, and the director said the mission was cancelled."

Xi Yuechen took a last look at the mountain, "Okay, then go back."

Although he was worried about Lu Jianian's safety, he insisted on not leaving and would not give him any help. What's more, he has already seen Lu Jianian's skills. As the only male in the team, he must join Qi Xiao and Pu Xuan'er, otherwise he will easily attract criticism.

Fortunately, not long after they went back, Ling Tian and Qi Xiao also came back soon. As for Feng Zhe's group, they came back earlier because of the short distance.

Feng Zhe held Xi Yuechen enthusiastically, "I heard that you met a snake, is it poisonous or not? Did it grow big, isn't it exciting?"

Xi Yuechen froze, then gave him a sideways glance, "You want to know? "

Feng Zhe didn't dare to nod his head, he always felt that Chen's expression was malicious. Sure enough, the other party quickly said something that made his hair stand on end, "I'll ask someone to get a snake and put it in your room, preferably on your bed, and you'll know if the sting is not irritating."

Feng Zhe laughed dryly, "Don't , I just care about you, so there's no need to let the snake bite you, hehe..."

Afraid that the refusal was a step too late, Xi Yuechen, a ruthless person, really let the snake bite him.

Because of the failure of the mission, the director team did not embarrass everyone, and directly canceled the next plan for the guests to cook meals with the ingredients they collected.

Everyone was tired and hungry. When they heard the good news, they almost jumped up and cheered.

But Bai Weiwei was not so happy, she was good at cooking, and originally wanted to take this opportunity to show off. Even if the directors' team won't vote again today, she is confident that in the entertainment circle where the hands-on skills are generally poor, her cooking skills will definitely win the favor of the audience.

It's a pity that I don't have this chance today...

In order to make up for the fright that everyone received, the villa organized the dinner well, and arranged the duck eggs and wild vegetables brought back by the guests. In addition, it is advertised as an earthen stove, which is purely ecological. The dishes for dinner look homely, but they actually taste quite good.

Ling Tian didn't care how others pretended with chopsticks, he filled a bowl full of rice and ate deliciously.

Seeing this, Xi Yuechen's appetite increased greatly, he glanced at Ling Tian, ​​and took another bite of the dish he had eaten, as if he was serving him a meal.

Even Feng Zhe and Qi Xiao's appetite improved.

Qi Xiao picked up a vegetable for Pu Xuaner, "This vegetable is very fresh and tastes good."

She knew that the other party was a model, and she was picky about food, so she picked the vegetable specially. But even so, Pu Xuan'er ate very carefully, and Qi Xiao couldn't help frowning after eating a piece of green vegetable for seven or eight minutes.

But when she was fresh, she quickly left this episode behind and started to grab food with Ling Tian, ​​Xi Yuechen, Feng Zhe and the others...