Chapter 72

As soon as these words came out, everyone's faces were not very good-looking. Because they knew in their hearts that every family's life was hard these days, and the reason why the old Shi family didn't go hungry was because of Shi Laowu's allowance.

Originally everyone was pretending to be deaf and dumb, but now Ling Tian honestly pointed it out, no wonder they felt uncomfortable.

In fact, to say that Ling Tian came back from a long journey and wants to eat egg noodle pancakes, is this asking too much? It is certainly not exaggerated to say it anywhere.

However, as soon as Ling Tian came back, he annoyed the family's favorite little lucky star, not to mention that his old mother Hong Guihua couldn't cook for him, Shi Laogen also started pointing at his nose and scolding, "Why, now you think I'm a father It's useless, you don't want this family anymore? If you really think so, I'll send someone to send a telegram to the army to ask. Is this how they teach people to be soldiers? They don't even want their own parents and brothers!"

Hong Guihua He even patted his thigh and cried, "Unfilial son, grabbing food from your niece as soon as you come back, no scoundrel in the village is like you!"

Boss Shi was clumsy and could only stumbling to persuade, "Fifth, don't I'm angry with our parents."

Shi Laoer was a little more flexible, "Old man, after you get out of the army, the army should give you some subsidies anyway, don't make a big fuss and ruin yourself."

Ling Tian Don't care, "Okay, I'll give you the contact address, you go ahead and make a fuss, the bigger the better. I just want to eat an egg noodle pancake. I don't believe there is no justice in this world!"

"You, you..." Shi Laogen blushed, pointed at Ling Tian and was speechless. He is a native farmer, and he has never left the range of Hongxing Town in his life. Not to mention sending a telegram to the army for questioning, he has no courage at all.

Shi Laogen was furious, so he raised his pole and threw it at him, "Little bastard, have you become a soldier for a few years, have your wings hardened? Talk back to your father, and want to eat egg noodles, I can't beat you to death!"

Not to be outdone, Hong Guihua rushed up waving a broom when she saw her old man making a move, "You bastard, how old is he to bully your niece, how shameless you are?!"

At this time Shi Fuyu also ran out to watch the fun, seeing The annoying uncle was going to be beaten, so he clapped his hands and gloated, "Grandma, you beat well, work hard!"

How could Ling Tian stand up and let them beat him, dodging left and right in the yard nimbly. In this way, others are out of luck. Either being hit by a pole, or being scraped by hemp ropes and brooms to vulnerable places like cheeks and necks. All of a sudden, " Ouch

, ouch" screamed in pain, "Mom, why did you hit me, I'm the third child!

"

More or less injured. Ling Tian was still in charge of the food, and the silent Shi Lao San and his wife and Yan Bad's Shi Lao Er were the most seriously injured. He didn't harm the younger generations, including Shi Fuyu.

Because an eight-year-old child is only so small, he is a big man of about 1.8 meters, and he can't hide anywhere if he wants to.

Shi Laogen was panting and held up the shoulder pole, it would not be right to continue beating, or not to be beating. Hong Osmanthus was so tired that she lost her broom and sat on the stone mill panting for breath.

Shi Laogen pointed to the three brothers, Boss Shi, "Are you stupid? Why don't you hurry up and push me to the ground!"

Boss Shi and the three looked at Ling Tian when they heard this. But since he has practiced, you don't have to be polite!

He specifically picked out the vulnerable parts of the person's body, and his strikes were fast and sharp. Boss Shi and the others screamed and felt that the place where they were hit was excruciatingly painful, but when they lifted up their underwear, there was no trace at all.

After the fight, Boss Shi and the others didn't dare to move forward at all, they kept retreating timidly, just wanting to push the other two brothers forward to block the thunder.

Shi Laogen jumped in anger, "Useless stuff!"

Ling Tian withdrew his hand, straightened his cotton coat slowly, and asked with a smile, "Do you still fight?"

Still smiling, they shuddered involuntarily, only feeling that the place where they were hit hurt more.

"Old five!" Shi Laogen was furious, and roared, "Have you had enough

trouble?" Dad, if you can't say it, someone else will come in. I just want to eat an egg noodle pancake from the beginning to the end, and you are scolding and beating me. It seems that I have become a sinner of the whole family just for one bite. Like, how about I go?"

With the word "go", Hong Guihua stopped her vulgar words. How could she let Lao Wu go? She hasn't received the restitution money of the fifth child yet, not to mention the monthly allowance! Losing such a large amount of income, the family will drink northwest wind in the future, and the old five must not be taken away.

The same goes for the rest of the family, the noise in the yard stopped suddenly, as if the pause button had been pressed.

After a long time, Hong Guihua cursed and said, "I really owe you! You want to eat egg noodle pancakes, right? There are no eggs, but there are some cornmeal left. I will bake corn cakes for you. It will be done, right?"

"Grandma ——" Shi Fuyu refused, and Mrs. Shi San tugged behind her, then blinked at her again.

Shi Fuyu came to realize that in the past, those things that she was unwilling to give to others would cause problems if they took them away. Uncle, just eat what you want, don't blame her for diarrhea!

Thinking of this, Shi Fuyu's face instantly turned from anger to joy, and he waited expectantly for the next good show.

"No, we need to add white flour and oil." Ling Tian originally made an excuse to make trouble, but he has reached this point, and he doesn't mind asking for more.

"You—" Hong Guihua glared at him, then turned around and went back to the room angrily, "Eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, you won't die."

Ling Tian knew that she agreed, because all the food, oil, pasta and so on are good. Things are hidden in the old couple's room. Without her permission, no one else can take it out.

He picked up the quilt and package on the floor again, and Yi Yiran went back to the room.

Because he didn't go home all the year round, his room had already been moved to the dark and narrow utility room. Originally, the utility room was still leaking, but the original owner repaired it when he came back from the last vacation. Now it is not leaking, but the piles of debris and dry firewood occupy most of the space. Only an old wooden canopy bed was placed in the corner, with some dry straw and fertilizer bags spread on it, which was regarded as the original owner's bed.

It's not that the original owner didn't mention this, but Hong Guihua stopped her with a single sentence, "Look, where is there any spare space in the house?"

Indeed, Boss Shi, these married couples, are still crowded with their children. Together, there is no extra room at all.

Hong Guihua also persuaded him, "Anyway, you stay in the army all year round, and you will live for ten and a half months when you come back. Why do you bother with those things? Why do you get married in the future? Didn't you say that the army will divide the house when the time limit is up? Then you will take your wife with you." In the past, I saved my family from wasting money to build a house."

Hong Guihua said it nicely, but in fact, she never thought of marrying a daughter-in-law for the fifth child to share the family's resources. After all, although the son is obedient and sensible, everyone knows that his parents and brothers will not be able to take care of him if he settles down to a small family. So the original owner was 27, but for various reasons, he did not marry a wife.

As for the original owner, he also knew the situation at home, so he was eagerly waiting for a promotion, a house assignment, and a wife. Unfortunately, he didn't wait for that opportunity until he was injured and retired.

After Ling Tian saluted, he came out to prepare dinner. He believed that no one in this family would ask him to eat after what happened just now. And he was indeed so hungry that his chest was sticking to his back. The original owner was honest and would never steal extra meals. But when Ling Tian came back, in order to establish friendship with his wife, he didn't care about what to eat.

After the "intense exercise" just now, I believe not only him, but all the Shi family members were starved to death.

Oh, no, except for one Shifuyu.

"Let's eat." Hong Guihua came out of the kitchen with a sullen face, and put a bowl of baked tortillas on the table angrily. Because she was afraid that Ling Tian would continue to make trouble, she baked three palm-thick pancakes, and two clay bowls the size of fists were filled to the brim.

But even if this is the case, it is only enough for a big man to fill his stomach, don't even think about being full.

Ling Tian directly brought the bowl to his hand, put it on his own territory, and brought another bowl full of corn and sweet potato porridge, Xilihulu started to eat.

Mrs. Shi opened her mouth, "I said, fifth, you can't eat all the tortillas by yourself..."

Ling Tian raised his eyes, but Shi Laogen moved faster and hit the table with his fist , The bowl, the plate, and so on almost jumped up, "Okay, I can't stop you from eating!"

Aunt Shi flinched and dared not speak. She didn't dare to speak, and the three brothers of the Shi family were even more afraid, their wounds still hurt! Among the several sisters-in-law, the third sister-in-law Shi was the one with vested interests, and her mouth was swollen from being hit by a broom just now, while the second sister-in-law Shi was the most courageous among them, and she never spoke from the beginning to the end.

Hong Osmanthus squinted her eyes, although she was very unhappy, she didn't say anything. She also wanted to ask Lao Wu how to recover the money after dinner, and if there was a fight again later, Lao Wu might really turn his back on him.

Ling Tian wouldn't give away the things he worked so hard to get. Look at what's on the table, corn and sweet potato porridge, boiled radishes, boiled vegetables, pickled radish sticks, and a small plate of fried black beans. Exactly the same as the original owner's memory.

Ling Tian sneered in his heart, who is Hong Osmanthus doing this for? The original owner sends so much money back every month, even if he doesn't buy meat or fish, it's okay to buy a piece of tofu and stew it, right? Co-authors are all waiting for the good wine and food he brings back, what a beautiful idea!

The whole family was at the table, but Shi Fuyu was the only one who lacked interest. Originally, Hong Osmanthus made her millet porridge with brown sugar alone, but she was afraid that her uncle would make trouble again, so grandma had already hidden the millet porridge and waited for her to eat it when she was hungry in the afternoon.

She looked at the uncle with interest, waiting for when he would change his face. Unexpectedly, Ling Tian was fine, he ate two pieces of cornmeal pancakes and drank three bowls of porridge. He also robbed a lot of dishes on the table. Hong Osmanthus made according to the usual amount. She thought that even if Lao Wu came back for dinner, she would bring something back, so she simply didn't make his amount.

Unexpectedly, Ling Tian didn't bring his fart back, not to mention, he even clamored for cornmeal pancakes, and even robbed them of porridge and vegetables, so that everyone had to speed up, fearing that they wouldn't be full.

Fortunately, the junior was alone at the table, otherwise, with Ling Tian's posture, no one would want to be full today!

The author has something to say: Ling Tian: From now on, if you take advantage of a little bit, I will lose!