Chapter 153

Violet's exquisite eyebrows frowned, she was always proud of her identity, this lowly male favorite who had nothing but a face not only compared herself with him, but also satirized her age, intentionally or unintentionally. .

Forget about sister, what does mother mean?

Violet was a little upset, but everyone including Ork laughed, Clive also said, "You don't have the honor to have a woman as a mother."

Almost 100% of children born naturally Ninety-nine can be fully animalized, like the little male pet, which has pale animal patterns and is almost invisible, can only be the product of the embryo factory.

As soon as these words came out, Violet gave Clive an appreciative glance, but before Clive could react, Orc wrapped her arms around her waist and swore sovereignty.

Violet pretended to earn it, but when she found that she couldn't, she acquiesced.

Hall showed sarcasm, just now he said that the relationship between the two is innocent, but it is just a fig leaf under the power.

He looked at Ling Tian worriedly, and found that he really noticed Orke's movements. Hall's hands on Ling Tian's shoulders tightened, implying that he should not lose the big by small things.

But Hall is actually very unconfident. Rumors are one thing, but being cuckolded in person is another thing. No dignified man can bear to see this scene, let alone the aloof Tate?

Because of nervousness, Hall's body tensed up unconsciously, and he even thought about Ling Tian's sudden violent outburst, what excuse would he find to take him away.

On the other side, Layton, who came in to observe the situation after talking with Edmund, also noticed Hall's tension. In fact, he started to squeeze his fists when he saw the little white face in Hall's arms, but he didn't know why Hall suddenly So nervous.

However, he had always believed in Hall's intuition, so he secretly raised his vigilance.

Just as the two of them were secretly accumulating energy, Ling Tian suddenly pointed at Orke and said loudly, "It's wrong for you to do this, the beautiful sister already has a fiancé!

" It was equivalent to accepting the fig leaf of the two in public, which made both of Violet feel embarrassed. Layton let go of his grievances for the time being, and shouted in his heart, Well done!

Hall was convinced by him, and hurriedly said, "Hehe, children are ignorant..."

"I don't understand, I think you arranged it on purpose!" Orke glared at Ling Tian viciously, and asked, "Why do you Do you know she has a fiancé?"

Ling Tian trembled, and fell into Hall's arms in fear, and said weakly, "Didn't the beautiful sister say it at the gate of the base just now?"

He acted so vividly that only Hall knew, The slight trembling on his body is all fake!

This guy is addicted to acting, isn't he afraid that he will leave him alone? !

This showman!

Hall laughed angrily in his heart, but no matter it was impossible, he was about to say a few words of defense when Quincy, the city lord on the left, said, "The little guy is right, Miss Violet has a fiance What's more, even if Lord Tate has any accidents, she still has the right to choose independently, doesn't she?"

His words were like telling Ork clearly that the ownership of Violet was yet to be negotiated, and the viper group wanted to monopolize it. She is impossible.

"City Master Quincy is right." Clive agreed with a smile. Although he was not interested in women, he had so many people under his command that he couldn't afford Viper's people for nothing.

The flames of war suddenly burned back on him, and Ork gritted his teeth angrily. The two of them had nothing to gain, even if he said that Violet took the initiative to join him, it was useless, they would never give up the woman willingly if they did not tear some flesh from him.

What's more, after hearing what the two said, Violet was obviously moved, and Olk suddenly became cold when he saw her expression.

Why, wasn't she the one who took the initiative to lower her figure to show her favor some time ago, and now she's acting like he's coercing her?

No matter how ambitious Ork was, he was still a big man who had never seen a woman before. Under Violet's deliberate ingratiation and ambiguity, he thought that he had conquered this woman with his own charm, and he couldn't help but feel complacent secretly.

Violet made him happy, and he also showed the demeanor that a man should have. Violet was reluctant, so he never really touched her.

But now that Violet was half-hearted, he suddenly felt stupid: At first, he clearly wanted to use this woman to control that Tate, and then let her give birth to his offspring after success, and he didn't even think about monopolizing it. She, at least to his loyal copper-headed snake, if he asks, he doesn't mind letting her help give birth to a cub... How could he almost faint after being coaxed by this woman!

"Olk, you're scratching me!" Violet exclaimed coquettishly, and she noticed the change in Ork's attitude almost instantly.

She was well versed in the way of seduction, and her red lips were almost pressed against Alke's ear when she spoke. Although the orcs present had sharp eyes and ears, it was impossible for them to understand the ambiguous coquettishness. Ling Tian heard something with his powerful soul power, and it was nothing more than swearing his sincerity to Orke.

Under Violet's coquettish flattery, Orc's expression improved a bit.

I have to say that Violet is very good at judging the situation. This should be related to the environment she lived in since she was a child. Although she is a woman, there are many women in the upper city. What's more, she only has a mother with a weak personality, and she has to rely on her stepfather's breath since she was a child. No wonder she is very good at looking at people's faces.

In this way, it is reasonable for a young and strong man like the original owner to be coaxed by her. There are few women in the upper city who are as open-minded as she is.

But Ling Tian felt that Violet was about to miscalculate this time: After all, her powerful fiancé was still missing, and she had been ambiguous with Ork for less than half a month. This one is far inferior to the former fiancé... Not to mention Olk, anyone with a little brain knows how to weigh it.

But this does not prevent Ork from enjoying the passion of the woman. Seeing the hot fight between the dog and the man opposite him, except for the castellan of Quincy and some small bosses, the others don't feel much.

Hall even secretly covered Ling Tian's mouth. He could say some things, but Ling Tian couldn't. In order to prevent him from offending Ork and being black-handed by him, Hall still thinks it is better for him to shut up.

Even if he loses his temper, that's for later. What's more, with his current physique, Hall feels that he has nothing to be afraid of, and he even has a little expectation...

In fact, Hall also has his own selfish intentions. He thinks that if Ling Tian sees it clearly in person, he will give up on this woman . Although doing so may stimulate Ling Tian's self-esteem, if he is not injured, how can he have the opportunity to take advantage of it?

Hall's heart was quite complicated, but he didn't expect that his palm would suddenly feel wet and numb, which almost made him jump up in shock.

Hall looked at Ling Tian in disbelief, just in time to meet a pair of narrow amber eyes, round and bright, his appearance was clearly reflected in the pupils. Seeing him look over, he blinked seductively, and then licked it again.

"!!!"

Ling Tian didn't stop, probing bit by bit, his eyes narrowed slightly, with the sternness of a mature man and the immaturity of a young man, this kind of contrast makes people howl.

Hall softened from his back to the soles of his feet, and at the same time felt his mouth was dry and his Adam's apple tightened. He swallowed hard, at least he remembered what occasion it was, so he didn't show his ugly face in public.

He gritted his teeth, and said in a low voice, "What are you doing?!"

His stern look made Ling Tian want to laugh, and he moved his mouth, "What do you think?" The

soft lips let the tip of his tongue touch Hall's. Palm, like a light kiss between lovers.

Hall's ears blushed uncontrollably, "Be more honest!"

Ling Tian was about to continue teasing him, but Clive, who caught a glimpse of the sharp blade out of the corner of his eye, watched their every move with interest, so he frowned unobtrusively. Frown. This guy doesn't stare at the dog and man opposite him, what is he doing staring at them?

Their Taoist couples are emotional in private, and it's disappointing to be stared at... Well, although Layton also glanced at them from time to time, that guy paid attention to Hall, and he didn't mind provoking him. But Clive's aggressive eyes are on him, which is very annoying!

Hall also noticed Clive's gaze, and he restrained his expression at that time, and looked at him with heavy eyes, expressing his attitude.

Clive smiled, as if he didn't take his warning seriously. Not only that, but he also glanced in Ork's direction, the meaning couldn't be more obvious.

Hall's expression suddenly sank, and before he had time to say anything, Edmund returned with the searchers. The Copperhead Snake went straight to Ork and shook his head, "I searched all the places where people could hide, but I didn't find any."

Edmund smiled, "I told you that he has already run away. We just kindly rescued people." , What good will it do us to detain him?"

The copperhead snorted coldly, and was noncommittal to his act of pretending to be stupid, but thinking of the mass destruction weapons he saw when he broke into the bunker just now, he finally whispered a few words in Orker's ear.

Ork is not stupid, before leaving, he said, "We will never end this matter!"

Quincy City Lord is indeed a double-faced person, and before leaving, he persuaded Hall and others with a smile, "The viper group is bound to win, if you don't want to Mingyan's people will not be able to leave the city from now on, so it's best to hand them over obediently." The

inability to leave the city is just an implicit statement, what Quincy really wants to express is that Mingyan's people will be chased and killed by three parties if they leave the base.

Clive walked at the back, and waited for the two of them to let go of their words and walk away, then walked slowly to Hall, staring at Ling Tian with salivating eyes for a long time, until Hall was about to get angry, then he meant Deeply said, "Captain Hall, the sharp blade can form an alliance with Mingyan, as long as..."

Hall did not wait for him to finish, and refused coldly, "I haven't betrayed the people around me in exchange for my own peace. Shameless!"

"Captain Hall, don't rush to refuse, I don't have any ideas about that Tate, women can also give it to you..." All

he wanted was that pretty little pet boy and Mingyan to provide equal resources, Huo Er is not at a loss at all, and there is no reason not to agree.

But Hall still said the same two words, "No!"

Clive shrugged, he was not in a hurry, when Mingyan was killed and dared not leave the city, Hall would come to beg him...