Chapter 58

Ling Tian came under the moonlight, and immediately saw the handsome man sitting under the tall magnolia tree. Half of his cheek was hidden in the shadow of the tree. Although Youyou couldn't see his expression clearly, Ling Tian still felt that the other person's burning eyes were staring at him, and he didn't move away.

He paused for a moment, then returned to normal, and paced slowly, "Young Master Xi is so

excited, watching the moon alone here?" wait for him?

He pursed his lips, "I have something I want to tell you."

"If Young Master Xi waited here specifically to thank you, then there is no need. I just saved you by the way, and you spoke for me during dinner, I think We've settled our relationship, you don't owe me anything."

Xi Yuechen could hear the alienation in his words, and he was already aggrieved by his repeated rejection, but now he became even more angry and annoyed when he heard these words He said, "It's up to me to decide whether to keep things clean, not you!"

"That's true." Ling Tian took it for granted, "In terms of status and status, Xi Shao and I are in the same place, and I only have to be obedient and obedient. "

"Do you have to talk to me in such a weird way?" Xi Yuechen's words were more grievances than accusations, he turned his face away sullenly, "I don't think I have done anything to hurt you, As for Liu Chengfeng, I can explain it."

Ling Tian felt weird, and refused without thinking, "Young Master Xi, you don't need to explain anything to me..."

Xi Yuechen reacted faster, as if he was afraid that Ling Tian would not want to listen, and said in one breath, "When I was a teenager, I was swimming in the Jiangyuan River and almost drowned. It was a white and fat boy who saved me. In order to repay For saving his life, I gave him a necklace. Not long ago, Liu Chengfeng came to me with the necklace and recognized me. I was quite happy at the time... Later, Liu Chengfeng told me that there was an Male celebrities have been targeting him, robbing him of roles and endorsements. I don't know why I got so hot-headed at the time, I agreed to come to this show and give him a head start. But when I found out that the relationship between you and him was not what he said , the plan has already been terminated."

Xi Yuechen's cheeks were a little hot, in fact, he didn't find that Liu Chengfeng lied and terminated the plan, but he was motivated by his lust, and gradually he couldn't bring himself to teach others, but wanted to be nice to them...

He lifted At the beginning, "Lu Jianian, you don't have to be so guarded against me. I, Xi Yuechen, will never do anything to repay favors."

"Then you promised Liu Chengfeng, then backtracked, and now you tell me his plan, isn't it just repaying favors? "Ling Tian scoffed.

Xi Yuechen frowned, "He has the intention of harming others! Do you know what he wanted to do to you before? He wanted to create a bad-tempered, violent, and vulgar image for you, and even wanted me to help you buy a navy..."

Ling Tian interrupted him, "Then you are still his accomplice? If you let him succeed, do you know that your actions may indirectly kill people?"

The "killing" he said was really "killing", but Xi Yuechen only understood it as hurt. But even so, he felt a head short in front of Ling Tian, ​​"I, didn't I wake up in time and stop..."

In fact, he didn't even know that it was the original owner who agreed, and he shouldn't be the scapegoat at all. Come back. But it's a pity that his memory was given by the fairy, so even he thought it was his fault.

That's right, he didn't stop until he came. The original owner suffered a lot in that life.

Ling Tian had no way to explain it, so he could only educate others, "Also, you just believe what he says, shouldn't you investigate thoroughly before drawing conclusions? It was educated by a big family, and this is the only judgment?

Xi Yuechen is inexplicable, " What's the meaning? "

No... I just made complaints casually to express my dissatisfaction." "Ling Tian stopped in time. Firstly, the necklace belonged to the original owner, and he didn't intend to take advantage of it; secondly, this Xi Yuechen seemed to have a good impression of him. Ling Tian, ​​who had been fooled by his partner for many years, understood this feeling too well. He didn't want to Give the other party any excuse to get closer.

"..."

"It's getting late, I went in to rest since Young Master Xi had nothing else to do. "Ling Tian raised his foot to leave.

" Wait a minute. "Xi Yuechen called him to stop, hating that iron can't become steel, "I've told you so much, what do you think about Liu Chengfeng, he really has the intention to suppress you!" "

"I know." "

Knowing that you still continue to mess with him?" "

Ling Tian sighed, and said in the tone of a holy father, "We are young, and he thought about it for a while, I have to give him a chance, can't he be killed with one blow?" "It's no wonder, he didn't give slag any chance.

Xi Yuechen got anxious and stood up quickly, "Aren't you afraid that he will really kill you with cruel hands? "

He really wanted to step forward and shake the head of the person in front of him to see if it was filled with water! So good-looking, is it all because of his IQ?!

" Our brother's business will be far away. "

..." I think I'm being sentimental!

Xi Yuechen turned around and left, and was terrified by Ling Tian.

How could there be someone like Lu Jianian in this world! To say that he doesn't distinguish between good and bad, he knows better than anyone else. If you say he is transparent, he protects Liu Chengfeng by his side again. Just like a hedgehog, people have nowhere to talk!

Xi Yuechen went back to his room and took a cold shower. After taking a shower, he still felt overwhelmed, so he sat by the window angrily and turned on the computer to deal with official emails.

After a while, Feng Zhe came to knock on the door, "How is it? Have you captured Lu Jianian?"

Xi Yuechen glanced at him and frowned, "You came back so soon, Liu Chengfeng has no doubts, right?"

"No." Worried about his friend Misunderstood that he was passive and sabotage, Feng Zhe pointed to the outside with his thumb, "Don't worry, Liu Chengfeng is still looking for him in the yard. He tried his best to win my favor."

"You and Lu Jianian..."

Xi Yuechen turned back to look at him expressionlessly, Feng Zhe shut up knowingly.

He pursed his lips tightly and his eyes showed sympathy, but he was actually trying to hide the gloating in his heart.

Xi Yuechen has always been a leader in their second-generation circle. Most of the girls he likes have liked Xi Yuechen, but they just dismiss him. Seeing this aloof guy deflated now, he felt a strange sense of refreshment in his heart.

Ling Tian returned to the room, except for Liu Chengfeng, the other three had already returned. Because the camera was still running, although everyone took a shower, they didn't dare to remove their makeup. At this moment, everyone was holding a mobile phone, and they gathered together in a warm atmosphere to start a black session.

"Jiannian, you're back, where is Chengfeng?" Bai Weiwei turned her head when she heard the movement, and greeted her with a smile.

"I was called away by Young Master Feng."

Bai Weiwei, Han Mingxu, and Yingyue slowed down intentionally or unconsciously when they heard this sentence.

"What did Young Master Feng want from him?" Yingyue asked, tilting her head.

"I don't know." Ling Tian shook his head. Although there is an 80% possibility that Feng Zhe called people to stop him to send him away, but he can't say anything outside, let alone he doesn't want to have anything to do with Xi Yuechen.

Because everyone's attention was not on the game, after a while, the three of them heard a notification that the game had failed, and the girl Yingyue flattened her mouth angrily, "Oh, I lost again."

Han Mingxu's face was not very good, he If the fight with these two women continues, the gold that was so hard won will soon fall again. Adhering to the principle of being able to break one, he greeted Ling Tian for the first time, "Lu Jianian, it's okay anyway, let's play games together?

" "

"Oh, then let's bring earphones." Bai Weiwei said thoughtfully, then stood up and went to look through her suitcase.

"No, the sound of you playing games can also help you sleep." Ling Tian said, climbed into his bed, and soon fell asleep with the thin quilt.

After hearing what he said, Bai Weiwei and the others didn't continue to look for headphones. The main reason is that without headphones, netizens who watch late at night can feel a little bit involved, so that they don't have three people playing games with their heads on their heads.

He had just fallen asleep, was thrown in the backyard by Feng Zhe, and Liu Chengfeng, who returned empty-handed, came back dejectedly. Seeing Lu Jianian who was so sleepy that he didn't know what day or night it was, he was almost out of breath.

Didn't he keep saying that he is a good brother? He has been outside for so long, and he has never seen Lu Jianian worrying about him going out to find him!

"Chengfeng, Jia Nian said that Young Master Feng called you away. What did Young Master Feng want you to do this late at night?" Han Mingxu asked intentionally or unintentionally. Could it be that he secretly hooked up with the gold master behind their backs?

Liu Chengfeng glanced at Ling Tian again, suspecting that he did it on purpose, he raised his hand and rubbed his forehead wearily, "It's nothing, help him find something in the yard."

In fact, it wasn't just Lu Jianian, he didn't rest all day and night, and because he thought a lot, he was actually more tired than Lu Jianian.

"What do you need to look for at night?" Han Mingxu obviously didn't believe it.

"It's really looking for something." As for what to look for, Liu Chengfeng kept his mouth tightly shut. He also hoped that if he found Feng Zhe's favor, anyway, he would never reveal it to others.

Bai Weiwei sneered when she thought of the excuse she used to find earrings. It seems that Liu Chengfeng made the same excuse as her, but he didn't succeed, but Liu Chengfeng managed to get Feng Zhe.

It doesn't matter who the two are called, if Feng Zhe is willing to accompany a man to the garden in the middle of the night, his sexuality will definitely not be straight.

It seems that her only chance is Xi Yuechen.

Yingyue and Han Mingxu were also thinking this way, because of this episode, the three of them managed to get back Feng Zhe's orientation. In the end, the girl he wanted didn't lean towards him, but the man instead.

Feng Zhe: ... Blame me?

[The latest broadcast, I haven't turned over for half an hour every year. During the period, Han Mingxu and the others had been playing games. He slept soundly and was not affected at all. ]

[Can Liu Chengfeng's label of scheming whore be implemented? ]

[Haven't I heard that he went to the garden with Feng Shao at night, can't a scheming bitch do it? ]

[What is Feng Zhe's vision? Which one is not better-looking than Liu Chengfeng, Lu Jianian or Han Mingxu? ]

[People rely on their ability to rise to the top, can you control it? ]

[This bitch tone, this guy Liu Chengfeng doesn't even have fans, it's just scary! ]

[What's wrong with fans, fans have eaten your rice? ! ]

[Sisters (or brothers) in front don't panic, haven't you heard of one fan top ten black? Maybe this fan is one of my own...]

[Who is your own! You idiots%...&¥#(National scolding mute)] Should

I say that the network is complicated, or is the human heart complicated? Liu Chengfeng really got fans by relying on his method of tea in tea. However, the attributes of fans in his circle are hard to describe in one word. It can be said that they exist like cancer, so I don't know if it is what he wants.