Chapter 120 Uncle Abandoned by Nephew Draining Blood

Ling Tian stayed in the last world until he was 80 years old, so he couldn't bear to leave early. Although the cultivator worked hard to live to be more than 120 years old, but he is already gray-haired, Yin Shaobai has always looked like a radiant young man.

Sometimes looking at his pretty face, Ling Tian felt like he was eating tender grass. Although it is not certain who is old and who is young according to age, he always feels awkward. Moreover, his family's Taoist companion really loves him, sticking to him for decades is not counted, seeing that his body's various functions have declined when he is old, and they are going around collecting treasures from heaven and earth to nourish him

... No, just run away early.

When he returned to the Upper Heaven Realm, he confirmed from the telepathy that the Taoist couple had returned safely, and then re-entered the next world...

"According to Director Feng's will, the stocks, bonds and cash under his name, as well as the investments and The real estate, etc., are all left to the eldest son Feng Jiali, President Feng. However, since President Feng also passed away unexpectedly in this air crash, all the above assets will be inherited by his only son, Feng Mingrui, Young Master Feng... ..." In the

conference room of the hospital, Chen Peng, Feng's barrister, solemnly read out the will of Feng Hongde, Feng's major shareholder and chairman.

Just two weeks ago, Feng Hongde, his eldest son Feng Jiali, and his eldest daughter-in-law Ji Wanying never came back alive because of a huge international flight crash. Today, the international search and rescue team finally sent back the remains of the three people and confirmed their identities through DNA, so the announcement of the will will be made in the hospital.

Hearing Lawyer Chen's will announcement, other shareholders and relatives of Cui and Ji's family who hurried over all looked at Ling Tian openly and secretly, wanting to see his reaction.

After all, Feng Hongde left all his assets to his eldest son. Even though Feng Lingtian, the youngest son, has 3% of Feng's shares and one or two small properties that his father got when he was alive, he can almost be regarded as leaving the house completely. up.

They are both biological sons, and the Feng family is one of the most wealthy families in Haishi. Feng Hongde's division is to preserve his assets, but it is partiality.

But who said that Feng Lingtian was born to the babysitter? Compared with Feng Jiali, the eldest son of the deceased original spouse Cui Baimansheng, he was destined to be inferior when he was still in the babysitter's belly.

Ling Tian did not disappoint everyone present. He took a deep breath, calmed down a little, and then asked with red eyes, "Where is the old house in Junyang Mountain, is it also for Mingrui?" The

original owner also asked this question back then. Because for him, the Feng family's old house in Junyang Mountain is his home, with the traces left by his mother Lu Hui, and it is also the place where he grew up in childhood. The original owner was a nostalgic person, and he never moved out of the Feng family's old house until his death in his previous life. It was precisely because of this that it added another layer of rumors that he wanted to occupy the family property.

Lawyer Chen nodded, "Yes."

"Okay, I understand, I will move out as soon as possible." Ling Tian lowered his eyelashes, saying this is not so much for Lawyer Chen as an announcement to Cui and Ji. .

He would like to see if Feng Mingrui and these two wretched families can coexist peacefully without his common enemy "being a hindrance"!

Feng Mingrui's grandmother is Cui Baiman, and the Cui family is one of the major shareholders of the Feng family. Now Feng Mingrui's uncle Cui Tai is in charge of the family, and his son Cui Yan also works in the Feng family.

And Feng Mingrui's mother, Ji Wanying, is from the Ji family, and the Ji family has their own company, Ji Xing. However, the scale is much smaller than that of Feng's. It can be said that they are closely attached to Feng's survival. Of course, they would not like to see the company controlled by the Cui family.

In the previous life, the original owner was a little uncle. He felt sorry for his nephew who lost his parents when he was young, and managed the company's affairs for him despite the suspicion and pressure from many sides. The Cui family and the Ji family wanted to put people in the company and take advantage of it, but he also destroyed them one by one. It's no wonder that these two families disliked him and spoke ill of him in front of Feng Mingrui, asking him to guard against the original owner, the uncle.

The same goes for Feng Mingrui, the white-eyed wolf. After returning from studying abroad, the original owner arranged for him to be his assistant, and wanted to teach him to manage the company's affairs.

But Feng Mingrui thinks very highly of himself, how can he listen to his command? He screwed up several cooperation projects behind the original owner's back, and the original owner educated him a few words, but he still felt that the original owner deliberately let him go, just because he didn't want him to take over.

After all, even though he is the largest shareholder, other shareholders are not willing to let him take power if he is not capable enough.

Later, Feng Mingrui drank two more glasses, and at the instigation of his girlfriend Liu Yunrou, intentionally or unintentionally, he bought a murderer to cause a car accident and killed the original owner.

In fact, there was a reason why Liu Yunrou spoke ill of the original owner. Before Feng Mingrui came back, she was still flirting with the original owner. When Feng Mingrui, the legitimate heir, came back, she dumped the original owner, turned around and fell into Feng Mingrui's arms.

A woman is having an affair with both her uncle and nephew. She is worried that people in the company will gossip in front of Feng Mingrui, so of course she has to draw a line with the original owner.

It has to be said that Liu Yunrou's behavior played into Feng Mingrui's arms, and Ling Tian even felt that if she hadn't complained about the original owner, Feng Mingrui might not be with her.

After the death of the original owner, Feng Mingrui suddenly came to his senses, kicked Liu Yunrou, and regrouped to join the company. Through hard work, he gained the trust of the shareholders and became the veritable helm of the Feng Corporation.

Feng Mingrui probably took the script of the domineering president. His parents died at the age of sixteen, and his brother-in-law was killed because of a "misunderstanding". Destiny's Lady".

No wonder the original owner was full of resentment, his death was a misunderstanding on Feng Mingrui's side! It is obvious that he has done too many bad things with ulterior motives in his heart, but he was abruptly washed out and turned into a careless mistake.

After all, according to Feng Mingrui, if it wasn't for him calling and arguing with my uncle, my uncle wouldn't have had a car accident and collided with a big truck.

The original owner's father, Feng Hongde, also claimed that he had no regrets for his original partner Cui Baiman who died early, but he failed to resist the meticulous "care" of the young nanny. Waiting until the other party came to the door with a big belly looking for life and death, then he held his nose and reluctantly married the other party, and claimed that the little nanny did it while he was drunk...

Hehe, I didn't know who it was at the beginning, and ran away in the middle of the night Go to sleep with others. Since you look down on the status of the little nanny so much, then you control your lower body!

This is not to say that the little nanny Lu Hui is right. She is vain and worships money. After marriage, she not only endured ridicule from all sides, but also cold violence from her husband Feng Hongde.

In the end, Lu Hui was depressed after giving birth and died not long after. The imaginary spending money like water was not enjoyed at all, which has to be said to be retribution.

It was also because of this past that Feng Hongde was very indifferent to the youngest son of the original owner. He gave him 3% of the company's shares when he became an adult, and then told him directly not to think about other family properties. Everything in the Feng family belongs to his elder brother.

In fact, under Feng Hongde's suppression since childhood, the original owner didn't even think about competing with his elder brother. He is more than twenty years younger than his elder brother, and the other party has the full support of his father, how can he compete with a poor little boy with no background and no one to care for?

If it wasn't for this air crash, there would be nothing worthy of attention on the original owner, and everyone would subconsciously ignore him, forgetting that there is a second young master in the Feng family.

Hearing Ling Tian's words, Feng Mingrui was inexplicably flustered, and hurriedly said, "Uncle, even if the old house becomes mine, you can continue to live in it. There are only two of us left in the Feng family, can I still Can't I kick you out?"

Feng Mingrui is only 16 years old now, he has not been provoked by Cui and Ji, and he has not felt threatened by this uncle who doesn't have a strong sense of existence. What's more, having just lost his parents, he even subconsciously relies on the original owner.

Otherwise, the original owner would not have resisted all opinions in his previous life and entered the Feng family with his support.

Ling Tian shook his head, "No need, we have to move sooner or later, so as not to be emotional if we stay inside."

Ling Tian said so, Feng Mingrui couldn't persuade him anymore, and his uncle Ji Hua was also pulling behind him. His clothes, let him say no more. Feng Mingrui's mind was in a mess, so he subconsciously obeyed Ji Hua's wishes.

After the will was announced, it was time to hold the funeral. As a son and younger brother, Ling Tian was obliged to do so. Anyway, he was looking for a funeral company, and he just had to direct others.

But even so, Ling Tian was quite tired after all this tossing. After the funeral, he finished sending off the condolence guests and was about to go downstairs to take a bath and rest, but Ji Hua couldn't wait to find him.

"Ling Tian, ​​what are your plans for the future?" "Plans?" Ling Tian was a little surprised, but soon came to his

senses, "I plan to go out for a walk and relax, what's the matter?"

A little overjoyed, "It's not that Xiaorui is worried that the company will have no leader. We have discussed it and are going to initiate a board vote again. If you want to go out, why don't you entrust me with the voting rights of your shares?"

Although Ling Tian only has 3%, but It might be effective at critical moments, and since he entrusted it to himself, there is absolutely no room for regret.

Ling Tian didn't care, "Yes..."

Unexpectedly, before he finished speaking, someone came out to stop him, "Wait!"

Seeing that the voting rights in his hand were lost, Ji Hua couldn't help but feel sorry for Cui Tai and Cui Yan, who came out to make trouble. He didn't have a good face, "What does Cui Shibo mean?"

Cui Tai put on an old face, and snorted coldly, "Don't think that the board of directors is willing to hand over the rights to an outsider who doesn't understand anything if you trick Mingrui! Mingrui, the Feng family is left to you by your grandfather and father. Yours will be handed over to you in the future. Company affairs are not a child's play, you can hand them over to whoever you like, it depends on whether he has the ability!"

Feng Mingrui walked out of the side hall with his head down, "Uncle, Uncle Yan Biao..."

Cui Yan was also furious, pointing at Ji Hua and asked aggressively, "Ming Rui, your uncle manages even a little Ji Xing in a mess, how dare you think about it?" Hand over the Feng family to him?"

Now that his face was torn apart, Ji Hua stopped pretending, and said coldly, "It's better to give it to me than to your Cui family, right? I've heard that something happened to Feng Shibo During this period of time, Cui Shibo's agency company not only overturned several decisions made by my brother-in-law, but also took the opportunity to replace several of my own staff. If you continue to manage the Feng family, I am afraid that in the future, the surname will not be Feng, but Cui!"

Ling Tian was a little surprised, he hadn't done anything yet, why did these people make trouble by themselves?