Chapter 81

Ling Tian looked at the frowning young man with a heavy face, "Mo Bai, I..."

Before he finished speaking, a person rushed out from the side, dragged Ling Tian and walked out, "Follow me home!"

Ling Tian didn't notice it for a while, and was almost staggered by him. When he took a closer look, he realized that it was the eldest brother of the Shi family. "Brother?"

Second Shi followed behind him. Going to work with strength, you will have the strength to come to the educated youth to make a big head? You are still fighting against the people of the G committee! Shi Laowu, how many lives do you have to challenge them? If you want to die, die yourself, don't drag us into the water!"

" Second child!" Shi Dazhu frowned and stopped, the second child's words were really unpleasant, he wanted to persuade Ling Tian not to take it to heart, but also suffered from his clumsy tongue, so he had to say, "Fiveth, parents are scared at home It's broken, come back with me."

Cui Mobai didn't want to embarrass Ling Tian, ​​so he regained his composure, forced himself to raise a smile and said to Ling Tian, ​​"Ling Tian, ​​you should go back quickly, I have nothing to do here.

" I'll just say hello to him, and it'll be over soon." Ling Tian turned his head and said something to Boss Shi, and with a clever effort in his hand, he broke away from Boss Shi's tightly holding his big hand.

Shi Er Er snorted, "Boss, did you see? He treats an outsider better than his own brother. I don't know what drug that educated youth gave him!"

Ling Tian ignored him, just stood in front of Cui Mobai , whispered, "I'm sorry."

Cui Mobai shook his head pretending to be relaxed, "Why are you sorry for me? In fact, I should also thank you, a villain like Kong Xiangyang, if I don't provoke him, he will definitely find other opportunities to punish me .Now it's all right, he made it up to himself and sent himself away."

As he spoke, he squeezed Ling Tian's hand, implying that he should stop mentioning it. There are many people around, who knows if there will be any sensitive ears to listen to what the two of them said.

Ling Tian followed him to change the subject, "I'll talk to Third Uncle in a few days, he is very fair, don't be afraid." I

have to say that Ling Tian's consolation has a kind of magical power, Cui Mobai felt cold hands and feet It started to warm up, and my heart was warm, and I said with a soft "um" in my throat, "I know."

"Mobai, what happened today is not your fault, no matter what others say, don't take it to heart."

Cui Mobai He laughed as soon as he heard it, "Okay, don't be a mother-in-law, go back soon." He glanced at the brothers of the Shi family behind Ling Tian, ​​worried that Ling Tian would have a tough battle to fight after returning home, so he told, "Still Yes, don't come to me for the next few days."

Ling Tian, ​​"..."

Feeling that I am comforting the loneliness with tenderness in my heart, the Taoist companion even despises him!

Back at Shi's house, Shi Laogen came out with a dark face and called him into the main house.

Hong Guihua leaned back on the kang with a bad face, and stared at Ling Tian with her triangular eyes reproachfully, "What are you messing around with, are the people from the G Committee easy to mess with? Just help out with the field work when you have nothing to do! Fifth, you have been back for more than half a month, when will you go to work?"

Ling Tian curled his lips and said sarcasticly, "Why would my parents refuse to pay for my medical treatment? If I had just returned If you are willing to pay, I might be ready right now." The

silent smoker at the side suddenly threw the lit cigarette stick in his hand, and Ling Tian stepped aside, watching helplessly as the stick hit the cabinet , broke in two.

To say that the original owner bought this pipe from the city to show his filial piety, Shi Laogen was as happy as anything at the time, but unfortunately the original owner was too far away, under the encouragement of Hong Guihua, he gradually got used to wronging Xiao son.

Ling Tian "tsk tsk" twice, "Dad, why are you so careless, did you slip your hand?" The

damn hand slipped!

Shi Laogen looked at his precious pipe with distress, and said sadly, "When are you going to make a

fuss ?" It wasn't that her leg was broken, Hong Guihua wanted to jump up and hit someone, "You want fairness, isn't my old

lady giving you fairness, what else do you want?!"

I don't even have a piece of furniture, so it's fair. Then I'll ask my brothers to change rooms at night, and they must be willing? Or ask Shi Fuyu to give me her room, anyway, what mother said is the same... Oh, I Come to think of it, that house was repaired with my allowance, and my father said that it will be used by me when I get married."

Shi Laogen sat back to his original position in silence, and stopped talking, while Hong Osmanthus stalked hard. Stretching his neck, "No, Fuyu is the only girl in our family, she must have her own room! Fifth, didn't mom tell you that Fuyu is the lucky star of our family, only by treating her well can our whole family be good , why don't you listen?"

"That's fine." Ling Tian shrugged without forcing, "Mom must enjoy her blessings, and so will Dad, neither one will be left behind."

Ling Tian said There is nothing wrong with it, but when he said it in a meaningful tone, Shi Laogen and his wife felt uncomfortable no matter how they heard it!

Of course they were uncomfortable, because after Shi Fuyu couldn't absorb the luck of others, she could only enjoy the evil force that had been counterattacked before. And the people around her, one by one, will be unlucky.

Ling Tian came out of the room, Shi Fuyu appeared out of nowhere, and spat a mouthful of phlegm on him. Fortunately, Ling Tian hid quickly, otherwise she would have spit it on him, which is not disgusting enough.

"You bastard Shi Lao Wu, you still want to steal my room. It's a good idea!"

Ling Tian folded his arms around his chest, watching with his own eyes that she was trying to run away in a panic, and accidentally bumped into the cabinet by the wall, making a loud "dong" sound. ring.

Shi Fuyu burst into tears immediately, attracting the Shi family. As a matter of course, they blamed Ling Tian again, Ling Tian didn't even bother to explain, and went straight back to his room.

Behind him, Mrs. Shi showed a thoughtful expression. She watched Shi Fuyu's birth with her own eyes. She grew up so big that she didn't even have a scratch, let alone accidentally bumped her head. When she was a child, she took Shi Fuyu with her, and every time she saw that she was about to fall, there was either a haystack next to her, or a dog suddenly appeared, and someone even appeared out of nowhere to protect her from the disaster.

This is why she is convinced.

But what happened recently, is Shi Fuyu's trick really not working?

Shi Fuyu was injured, and the old couple were very distressed. Seeing Mrs. Shi San took the child away, Hong Guihua said angrily, "The fifth is really getting worse and worse, I still have to marry him a wife.

" With a wife and children, let's see what he can do!

"In a few days, I'll ask Mr. Niu to come over and get this done as soon as possible."

Shi Laogen remained silent. They wanted to wait for Hong Guihua to heal her leg injury before seeing each other, but the fifth child didn't want to see each other again. It's not an option to keep making trouble like this. Just marry if you marry, and you can have more daughters-in-law to work for the family.

From the second day on, the tasks assigned to the educated youths were indeed much heavier. They were either assigned to carry manure or retting grass, which was dirty and tiring. Ling Tian looked at his partner whose face was getting worse and worse, turned around and went to the town.

With the help of Brother Li, he bought some good wine and food, went to the educated youth spot, called Li Bin and Cui Mobai, and went to Uncle Shi's house together.

Mrs. Shi San was very unhappy seeing the two educated youths, but today it was Shi Laowu who took the lead, and he brought good wine and food...

"Come in." No matter what Shi Laowu said, she was also her nephew next door. People shut the door.

Although Mrs. Shi San didn't have a smile on her face, she still did her best to prepare a table of good dishes when she saw the guests, and she didn't neglect at all.

It was easy to talk at the wine table, and after three glasses of wine, Uncle Shi's old face, which was originally dark, healed visibly to the naked eye. Li Bin looked honest and honest, but this time it opened Ling Tian's eyes, just watching him speak a few words, and praised Third Uncle Shi happily.

After drinking almost, Third Uncle Shi sighed, and finally said something from his heart, "I know what Kong Xiangyang and Liu Chunhong did is none of your business, but they stole the food from the village, and I always want to give you a piece of cake. Get angry, or your life will be even more difficult in the future..."

"We understand, we understand." Li Bin hurriedly responded.

"Anyway, it's almost done. Do another day tomorrow, and I'll give you two days off the day after tomorrow." Li Bin was about to be happy, but the third uncle's face turned serious, and he reminded, "We can make an agreement first, and the day after tomorrow is not allowed." Go to the town, everyone give me a little peace of mind, whoever causes trouble again, I will really let him live in the cowshed!"

Li Bin nodded repeatedly, "I will definitely not let them run around."

Cui Mobai raised his head, his eyes sparkling Looking at Ling Tian, ​​Ling Tian blinked at him.

Cui Mobai was taken aback, suddenly became a little shy for some reason, lowered his eyelids, and silently peeled the peanuts in hand. His capacity for alcohol is not very good, but he only drank a few sips, his fair cheeks were slightly red, and he looked particularly good under the dim oil lamp.

Ling Tian took a sip of the shochu and smiled contentedly.

Seeing the smile on his face, Third Uncle Shi joked, "Why are you kidding, you're so happy to marry a wife? Although it's not easy to drink now, but I have to treat you, Third Uncle, anyway. ? I don't want to be too demanding, just make a table according to today's specifications."

Ling Tian paused, "Why do you want to marry a wife, third uncle, who told you?"

"You still don't know?" Third Uncle Shi Surprised, "Auntie Niu said it all, your mother asked her to help spread the word, saying that she has taken a fancy to a girl from Sun Jia'ao..." The smile on the corner of

Ling Tian's mouth slowly disappeared, "They didn't tell me."

The third uncle sighed, "Fifth, Lao Gen and his wife did some things really unethical, but they can't help it, can't they? There are so many mouths in the house to eat, coaxing one, and starving the other. It's meat..."

"Listen to Uncle San's advice, from now on, after marrying a daughter-in-law, let's live a good life. Although the girl from the Sun family is a bit older, you are not young, let alone a girl who has suffered hardships understands pain. People."

He also heard about the situation of the Shi family, Hong Guihua broke her leg and spent hundreds of dollars, and Ling Tian didn't get back a penny of the change of job. No wonder Lao Gen and his wife chose the impoverished Sunjiaao. Although the girl was old and her family was poor, the betrothal gifts were few.

It is said that if the whole family works hard for a year, it will be enough to marry a normal girl. But Ling Tian is not too young, and he is making trouble at home for three days, and it is spread all over the village.

From the standpoint of Third Uncle Shi, he must be thinking of making love with each other, and Ling Tian did not argue, "Uncle Third, I understand."

Cui Mobai watched Ling Tian compromise, and suddenly felt that the peanuts in his mouth were tasteless. Even faintly bitter.

He chewed the peanuts mechanically, and there was a buzzing in his head...