Chapter 123

After talking about his future plans for Gu Yubai, Ling Tian asked about the details of the contract, and found that Gu Yubai's contract was only for three years in total. Now that two years have passed, he is still tepid, so it should not be a big problem to terminate the contract.

After discussing going to Xingyao together the next day, Ling Tian tactfully bid farewell—although the jerky little fresh meat Taoist couple is cute, Ling Tian never misses the occasional flashes of defense in his eyes.

That's right, Gu Yubai has been in the circle for a long time, the former President Wang is a good example. Although he stood up for himself in front of Wu Ming, it didn't mean he was willing to let go of his guard, as the two were not familiar yet.

Before leaving, Gu Yubai asked Ling Tian hesitantly, "Brother Tian, ​​why are you willing to help me like this?" In terms

of appearance, he is indeed top-notch, but what the entertainment industry values ​​most is not appearance at all, but talent and charm. Like Ling Tian going to act or sing, Gu Yubai believes that he will definitely attract a large number of fans. Because this man has an indescribable charm, he is strong and confident in every gesture, not to mention the innate noble temperament, it is natural for him to be so popular. Although he looks good, his temperament is far worse.

There is also talent, the reaction Ling Tian gave him just now is enough to explain the situation. So Gu Yubai was puzzled, why Ling Tian was willing to help him?

If he is a rich second generation who spends a lot of money, it is not difficult to understand why he wants to spend money to support a starlet; but according to him, the family property belongs to his nephew, so why is he willing to spend money on himself?

Gu Yubai didn't believe that he was perfunctory in Wu Ming's way. Who doesn't know that opening a studio is burning money in the early stage, and no one can predict whether it will pay off.

Hearing Gu Yubai's question, Ling Tian was a little surprised, his Taoist companion is quite sensitive...

He pondered for a while, "Maybe when I saw you in the coffee shop before, it was like seeing my former self... Don't worry, I won't ask you too much. We are just an ordinary cooperative relationship. You are popular. We're a win-win."

Myself, what does that mean?

Gu Yubai stood at the window, looking at Ling Tianyuan's back, he couldn't imagine that a man as confident as him would be at a low point and be bullied...

The next morning at ten o'clock, the two arrived at Xingyao Entertainment Company as scheduled. As Ling Tian expected, Xingyao didn't pay much attention to Gu Yubai at all, and he was just an ordinary manager when he talked about terminating the contract. With Wu Ming adding fuel and jealousy behind his back, complaining about Gu Yubai's disobedience. The manager was very happy to let go of a thorny 18th line and accept a liquidated damages deal. It was confirmed that Ling Tian transferred the 1 million liquidated damages to Xingyao's account, and transferred the contract to Ling Tian within a few days.

When he walked out of Xingyao's gate with the contract in hand, Gu Yubai was obviously not feeling well. Although he knew that the company didn't value him, he still couldn't help being disappointed when he was sold so easily.

Ling Tian glanced at Xiao Xianrou who was full of sadness, "I'm very sad, do you want to become famous in the future and hit that manager's old face?"

Gu Yubai couldn't help laughing, "Brother Tian, ​​you still use it now. The provocative method is too old-fashioned."

Ling Tian didn't care, "It doesn't matter whether it's old or not, as long as it works."

Doesn't this achieve the goal, is he already laughing?

Gu Yubai felt a little warm in his heart, life in Jingpiao was hard, a little star like him had not one thousand stars, but eight hundred. He has no friends, and his manager Wu Ming just wants to drag him into the water. He is actually very tired by himself.

Fortunately, he has Brother Tian now, I hope this person really deserves this inexplicable trust...

Gu Yubai's family property is not much, because he has been renting a house, he is also reluctant to buy any big things. After tidying up a little and discussing with the landlord to cancel the rent, it was already five days later when I left Beijing.

When he first arrived in Haishi, Gu Yubai was obviously a little uneasy. To make him feel at ease, Ling Tian lent him a small apartment under the original owner's name instead of arranging him to live together in his own house.

"This apartment is mine. I won't charge you rent for the time being. When you can make money yourself, it will not be too late to make up the rent to me. The door lock code is six zeros. You'd better change it without telling me." , I won't come over if I have nothing to do in the future."

Gu Yubai breathed a sigh of relief, "Thank you Brother Tian."

Ling Tian's business-like attitude made Gu Yubai's embarrassment a lot better. It seems that he was adopted by him...

After finishing all this, Ling Tian non-stop found Gu Yubai a housekeeping company and a professional teacher in body and vocal music, "You should learn first in the past few months. After registration, there are still issues of location selection and recruitment, so I can't be in a hurry."

"I understand." Brother Tian is obviously reliable in his work, and Gu Yubai has nothing to worry about, "However, is the housekeeping company I don't need to ask, I can do the housework myself..."

Gu Yubai was a little embarrassed, he earned too little money, and in order to save money, he usually cleans and cooks by himself, and he is used to it now.

Ling Tian put on a sullen face, disapproving and said, "Time is too tight, you can't waste time on these trifles."

It's not that he really has no money, so why not make his Taoist partner easier?

Gu Yubai didn't know what was going on in his mind. Seeing Ling Tian being so serious and admiring his professionalism, a sense of pride suddenly rose in his heart, "Okay, I will study hard."

In order not to distract him, Brother Tian has already planned all aspects in such a detailed way, if he doesn't learn something, how can he be worthy of Brother Tian!

Ling Tian said he was rich, but the original owner's savings were only seven or eight million in total, most of which came from share dividends. Feng Hongde is so stingy with his youngest son, it is already very good that the original owner can save so much. It's a pity that this amount of money is still a drop in the bucket for Ling Tian. If he wants to make Gu Yubai famous quickly, he needs a lot of financial support.

Ling Tian put his mind on the original owner's 3% shares.

And when Ling Tian wanted to sell the shares, Feng Mingrui was also looking for him. Because in the end he didn't listen to either of Cui and Ji, but hired a professional manager with a high salary.

As a result, it is conceivable that the professional manager couldn't hold back the deputy directors below. At the beginning, the professional manager even called to explain the situation euphemistically (in fact, it was a complaint).

After a while, probably because he was worried that Feng Mingrui felt that he was not capable enough, the professional manager stopped complaining, and every time he called, it was just whitewashing.

It wasn't until Ji Hua came to inform him that he found out that the professional manager had joined Cui Tai's camp, and it could be said that he had become his puppet!

That's okay, Feng Mingrui hired a professional manager because he didn't want the Cui family to control the company. He still has a few years to come of age, and by that time, Cui Tai has already hollowed out the Feng family, or tried to dilute his shares, making himself the master of the house!

Because of the above reasons, Feng Mingrui desperately wanted to find Ling Tian. He had already figured it out, the uncle must be angry if he refused to let go after beating him to death. At worst, he promised the other party to work for five years, and as long as Feng's performance improved steadily, he would transfer 2% of the shares to him.

There is also the Feng family mansion, my uncle can not care about other things, he is definitely unwilling to give up the place that carries his mother's memories.

When Ling Tian heard the new conditions put forward by Feng Mingrui, he was stunned for a moment, and then he was not worth it for the original owner.

You must know that the original owner didn't let Feng Mingrui be distracted, so it can be said that he agreed immediately, but what did he get? It is a basic salary of more than one million yuan per year! Feng Mingrui didn't even mention shares, dividends and mansions!

Ling Tian sneered inwardly, but put on a troubled look on his face, "It's better..."

Feng Mingrui was surprised, "Uncle, don't you want our old house? As long as you help me this time, I will Just transfer it to you."

Ling Tian thought about it for a while, then shook his head, "Mingrui, I've already figured it out, the old house is just a thought, and it's the same in your hands as it is in my hands. To tell you the truth, I have already decided to open an entertainment studio, and you should stop mentioning things like going to work in the Feng family."

"Why, uncle, are you doing it for that little star?" Feng Mingrui was angry and impatient, his uncle wanted to A starlet doesn't even want the old house he's been thinking about!

"If you want to take care of that starlet, just give him more money and resources, why bother to open some kind of studio!"

Feng Mingrui felt that his uncle was so obsessed that he just liked men, and he would learn how to support a starlet! Their Feng family started out in real estate, and later switched to automobile and related industries. They couldn't compete with the entertainment industry. His uncle broke in so rashly, and he would definitely lose everything!

It seems that his good nephew has been investigating him in private, even he knows that he "raised" the little star. Isn't this guy a student? A high school student has so much homework. He is busy with these messy things all day long. Can he really get into a prestigious school like he did in his previous life?

Ling Tian was delighted to see Feng Mingrui so angry that he couldn't let go. He pretended not to hear the other party's contempt, and he had a face of love for the first time, stupid and persistent, "That can't be done without my escort. , what should I do if Yu Bai is bullied by others? Not only do I want to open a studio, I also want to make it bigger and stronger, no one can bully him anymore!"

Feng Mingrui was about to die of anger, "Uncle, if you reveal your identity, others dare not do anything to that little star. If you become the president of Feng's, they will look at him with admiration, no more than you Wouldn't it be much easier to set up a studio?"

Ling Tian hesitated for a moment, "I still can't do it, the Feng family has so many things to do every day, I don't have time to pay attention to Yu Bai. No, no... What if he goes out to film for a few months? , what should I do if I get along with someone else, I want to guard him!"

After finishing speaking, without waiting for Feng Mingrui to react, he threw a bomb, "Mingrui, actually, I came to see you today because I want to hold hands with you !" The shares in the company were sold. They are all from the Feng family, so I must have thought of selling them to you at the first time. If you don't want it, I will consider selling it to other people."

"Uncle, you are crazy!" Speaking of selling shares, Feng Ming Rui's reaction was unprecedented. He stood up abruptly and said unceremoniously, "That's Feng's shares. Grandpa left it to you, and you actually want to sell it?! Uncle, I didn't mean you, keep it. With this share, you will have a guarantee in the future. If you sell the shares and start a studio and lose all your money, you will lose the face of the Feng family!"

One is to lose face, and the other is in case Uncle lives on the street, should he help or not? If you don't help him, others will say that he is cold-blooded.

As soon as Feng Mingrui thought of the consequences, he wished that his grandfather was still there, and he would beat to death this little uncle who only had little stars in his mind!

At the same time, he also began to doubt whether it was right for him to come to find his uncle this time. Dare to venture into the entertainment circle without any preparation, is his little uncle really as wise and powerful as he imagined?

The author has something to say: Ling Tian: Love Brain GET√