Chapter 130

Feng Mingrui's shareholders were rejected by Ling Tian, ​​so they came back to persuade Feng Mingrui to apologize to Ling Tian and find a way to repair the relationship.

Although Feng Mingrui knew that what they said was right, he still felt uneasy in his heart.

It would be fine if he didn't join the company at the beginning, he wouldn't have such a strong competitive mentality. But what he failed to do, Feng Lingtian did it easily, the more others persuaded him, the more uncomfortable he felt...

Tonight, let's clear the night.

Liu Yunrou hurried over after receiving the address from Feng Mingrui, "Young Master Feng."

"Here you come? Sit down, do you mind having a drink with me?" Feng Mingrui gestured to the seat next to him with his eyes .

He had already had a few rounds of drinking, his handsome face was stained with drunkenness, his suit jacket was draped over the back of the chair, the sleeves of his shirt were rolled up, and several buttons were unbuttoned, he looked a little more unruly than when he was working.

"No, I don't mind." Liu Yunrou blushed and sat down shyly.

She originally wanted to send a message to say hello, but Feng Mingrui asked her directly if she was free. Of course Liu Yunrou is free, she is worried that she will not find a chance to get along with this young master.

Although Liu Yunrou came in a hurry, she was clearly well-dressed, fresh and natural makeup, high-waisted jeans outlined a pair of slender legs, and the combination of a white jacket and denim jacket was a bit more pure, not as tacky and coquettish as other women in the bar. However, the occasional white and slender waist exposed under the coat hides a bit of caution.

Feng Mingrui is still very young, looking at Liu Yunrou's attire, he feels that she is different from those coquettish jerks outside. In addition, the other party showed kindness to him when they met for the first time, and she was obviously a good girl who had not experienced much in the world. Feng Mingrui was still very relieved of her.

Feng Mingrui really can't find anyone to accompany him, and it's useless to tell Ji Hua about his distress. Friends of the same age are either busy dating and reckless youth, or are busy going abroad for further studies. Although his family background is good, but without the protection of his elders, he has to rely on himself for everything. This kind of sadness, if you tell the rich second generation who haven't taken over the family business, they will only mock him behind his back.

After all, they are all in the same circle. Although they don't talk about it, who doesn't envy him for receiving a large amount of family property at a young age, and can't wait to see him laugh at this moment.

One is in a depressed mood, and the other wants to go along with the flow. It seems reasonable for two young men and women to roll together after getting drunk.

The next morning, when the first ray of sunlight entered the room, Feng Mingrui, who was sleeping soundly on the big bed, suddenly opened his eyes. Sensing that the soft female body in his arms is not the same as usual, Feng Mingrui subconsciously pushed her away, "Who are you, where is Xin'er?"

"Young Master Feng?" Liu Yunrou called out in a daze. She also drank a lot during the night, played goblin fights with Feng Mingrui, and didn't sleep until three o'clock in the morning. At this moment, the young master suddenly got nervous and pushed her away, she couldn't open her eyes at all.

Feng Mingrui felt a little familiar when he heard the voice, and stared at her face carefully for a while, "You are... Liu Yunrou?"

There was still some panic in the voice, why is she here? Isn't this woman dead! She seems to be still young now. Could it be that she is a substitute found by someone with a heart?

The expression on Feng Mingrui's face fluctuated, and he quickly confirmed his guess. After all, besides his wife Lan Xin, the only woman he had ever looked at was Liu Yunrou. In the eyes of those who don't know, finding a woman similar to Liu Yunrou may soften his heart on the one hand, and on the other hand, he can give him eye drops in front of Xin'er.

And the person who would design him in this way, except for that bastard Lu Chenghan, don't think of anyone else!

Smelling the strong smell of lust in the air, Feng Mingrui pressed his temple with one hand, his expression was very ugly!

In vain he has always regarded Lu Chenghan as his brother, it turns out that the other party has been coveting his wife!

Recalling the last scene he saw in his mind, Feng Mingrui's eyes flickered with sternness, and at the same time he was a little puzzled: Isn't he at home, why did he come to this inexplicable place in a blink of an eye? There was still this woman who was suspected to be Liu Yunrou lying beside him...

But he soon had no time to think about it, the nausea after a hangover welled up in his throat, Feng Mingrui rushed into the bathroom like a gust of wind, and vomited ...

After about ten minutes, Feng Mingrui suddenly ran out of the bathroom, picked up the mobile phone on the bedside table, and saw the time on it, his pupils suddenly shrank. He said why he suddenly had some messy memories in his mind, so he was reborn?

But why is his life different from his previous life? Not only did he drop out of school early and join the company, but he also messed up the company because of internal fighting with Cui Tai.

Feng Mingrui gritted his teeth when he thought of Zhou Maoxue who reported Feng's tax evasion. It would have been nice if he had been reborn sooner. Zhou Maoxue never had the chance to report it!

But the biggest problem now is his uncle. Not only did the other party not follow the original track to enter the company, but he even created a little gold investment by himself. Feng Mingrui suspected that he was also reborn, and it was much earlier than himself!

Feng Mingrui closed his eyes, even if he was reborn, although there was something wrong with the Feng family, it was not irreparable. The most important thing is Xin'er, she doesn't know Lu Chenghan yet, and he didn't disagree with Xin'er because of socializing, they can start again!

Feng Mingrui didn't know how far Xin'er and Lu Chenghan had developed, but when he came home unexpectedly, he saw his wife crying in the arms of another man, who was still his brother!

Feng Mingrui was furious, and fought with Lu Chenghan on the spot. Later, he vaguely remembered that he seemed to be pushed downstairs by Lu Chenghan.

Feng Mingrui actually didn't blame Lan Xin, because he was also at fault. He has gone so smoothly this way, even though he knew that Xin'er was from an ordinary background, he didn't give her careful guidance on how to adapt to life in the upper class. Xin'er was too stupid and innocent, she was jealously excluded by the ladies' circle, and even tricked her into making a fool of herself several times, Feng Mingrui also felt very ashamed.

Every time they came back from the banquet, the couple would have a cold war for a long time. Later, he didn't take Xin'er out at all, but chose to bring a secretary or the company's brand spokesperson. It may be because he brought different women to appear every time, rumors spread all over the place, and Xiner also suspected that he had cheated.

The two explain it this way—reconciliation—and the bickering goes on and on, and the rift between husband and wife grows wider. When the two had a good relationship, Feng Mingrui also persuaded Xiner to attend the party with him, Xiner was very resistant, she felt that his business had grown so big that it didn't matter whether he should or not.

But Feng Mingrui doesn't think so, he needs to make connections by himself, and he has to take care to maintain them after making connections. And when attending a party with a woman by your side, it can also relieve the atmosphere at critical moments.

Whenever he saw those wives who advanced and retreated with their husbands and had excellent communication skills, Feng Mingrui never complained about his wives in his heart, but he chose Lan Xin himself, and he never thought of regretting it.

Who would have thought that bastard Lu Chenghan would take advantage of the situation, he didn't even know when the two of them were so close!

In this life, he will never support Lu Chenghan again. That guy is just an unfavored illegitimate child. If he hadn't relied on his support, how could he have squeezed into the upper class circle!

Thinking of Lu Chenghan being ungrateful and seducing his sister-in-law, Feng Mingrui hated him so much.

When he came back from rebirth, he devoted all his attention to relationship issues, and never thought that his career would usher in a catastrophe.

After all, Feng Mingrui felt that he came back with the gilded knowledge of studying abroad in his previous life, and he still has more than ten years of experience in managing the Feng family, which is much better than his previous life. But he forgot that he felt smooth at that time because he stood at the top of the pyramid.

A famous person once said that when he was unknown, he felt that everyone looked down on him and looked down on him; but when he became famous, everyone around him greeted him with a smile and offered him help without asking for help. In return, I just want to make a name for him.

This was the case for Feng Mingrui. In his previous life, his brother-in-law had built a world for him, and he was just an ordinary person standing on top of it. There were many people who gave him advice, not to mention that Feng Mingrui was not stupid.

It is precisely because of this illusion that Feng Mingrui is very confident. He feels that he will soon be able to stand on the top again.

In fact, he looks down on himself now. In his previous life, his uncle and Yan Biao were very nice to him, but in this life they almost turned against each other.

The arrogant Feng Mingrui ignored it. When he came back from his previous life, Cui Tai had already retired and raised him because of poor health; while Cui Yan was given a corner position by the original owner. Just reuse him, how can he not be grateful?

"Young Master Feng, are you...are you leaving now?" Feng Mingrui hurriedly got dressed, grabbed his phone and wallet and was about to leave. Liu Yunrou finally woke up at this moment, and grabbed Feng Ming with a look of reluctance. Rui's sleeve.

Feng Mingrui's face froze, and he really wanted to yell "Get out" to this scheming woman. After all, if she hadn't been bewitching him in his previous life, he wouldn't have killed his only relative, and he regretted it for a long time.

Because after the uncle died, he found clues in the other party's relics. The uncle handed over power step by step according to his plan, but he suspected that the local government wanted to invade his property, which was really a villain's heart.

But remembering Liu Yunrou's internship in Ling Tian's company, Feng Mingrui thought, and instead of scolding him, he took out a card from his wallet, "There are 20,000 yuan in this bearer card, you take it Reward yourself by buying a bag, clothes, etc. I still have something to do, so I'll go first."

Liu Yunrou's complexion changed, she bit her lips and said aggrievedly, "Young Master Feng, I'm not the gold digger you think, I...it was my first time last night..."

Feng Mingrui believed this, but now He didn't believe a word of it! Feng Mingrui sneered in his heart, Liu Yunrou is a very ambitious woman. In her previous life, she first had an affair with her uncle, and then seduced her unknowing self, and even tricked him into buying-killing-killing-someone. Now she is with him Playing innocent girl here!